My Cousin the Pool Shark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take your shot Josh," she said as she looked up at me.

I turned to take my shot and drew back. Suddenly I felt the warmth of her mouth press around the head of my cock. I stopped and looked down at my beautiful cousin looking back up at me as she slid her mouth further down the shaft. She slid me out of her mouth and told me to take my shot. As I did, she went down further taking most of my length inside of her mouth and throat. Not surprisingly, I missed. I turned my full attention to Vivian as she continued to bob up and down on my aching cock. I could feel and orgasm building already and told her how amazing she was. I started to tense up and she must have sensed it, as she slid me out of her mouth.

"Now you know how I feel," Vivian teased as she wiped the saliva from her mouth, stood up and walked over to her pool cue.

I looked down at my cock, wet from my cousin's mouth in disappointment. I quickly moved behind her, as she got ready to take her turn. While she was looking at the table to pick her next shot, I softly grabbed the lacy bands of her panties. Vivian pressed her ass out towards me as I slowly slid the panties down over her ass. The wet fabric stuck to her pussy. She spread her legs a little as I gently pulled the panties down towards the floor.

From my squatting position, I had an amazing view of my cousin's bald pussy from behind. The insides of her legs were wet from where my fingers had worked earlier. I stood back up to admire her completely naked body while she continued to figure out her next shot. I decided that I wanted to taste her pussy while she took her turn. She leaned over and reached far across the table for her shot. In doing so, one leg was off the floor and her ass and pussy where turned right at me.

I moved in behind her in order to bend down to taste her sweet pussy. However, when I stood behind her my cock was inches from her pussy. I couldn't help myself as I inched forward and pressed the head of my cock against the entrance to her tight cunt. Vivian just froze as I placed my hands on her hips and pushed forward a little more. The head of my cock was now inside my cousin's warm, wet pussy.

I hesitated for a second to gauge her reaction. I hoped I hadn't gone too far. Vivian consented by pushing back gently towards me, causing another inch of my cock to disappear inside of her. She was so fucking tight. I pulled back slightly, before pushing half way inside. I went very slowly, trying to enjoy every second of the amazing sensation. She was so wet, which helped me enter her tight cunt. I pulled out all but the head of my cock, and then pressed nearly all the way into Vivian's tight pussy as she let out a loud moan.

I reached around and played with her breasts as I slid my cock in and out of her. I gradually picked up the pace and became more forceful as her ass began to slap against my thighs.

"Oh Fuck that feels so good!" Vivian moaned as I fucked her from behind. "Please don't stop! Fuck me Josh!"

I continued to slam into her tight pussy as Vivian began to shake. "Oh fuck! Oh Josh! Please, don't stop! It feels so good!" she yelled as she continued to shake. She began to convulse and I felt her pussy spasm around my cock nearly sending me over the edge. I continued to move in and out a few more times before she asked me to stop. The sensation was too much for her. I quickly pulled out as I watched some of her wetness run down her leg.

After Vivian regained her composure, she turned, pressed her body against mine and kissed me passionately. Her breasts felt amazing pressed against my chest. Her hand slid down and she slowly stoked my cock sandwiched between us. Then she whispered, "I want to see you while you're inside of me."

She turned around and swept the remaining pool balls to one side of the table. She then climbed up on the table, lay on her back, and signaled for me to join her. I stared at her amazing body, as I climbed up. Vivian spread her legs wide giving me access to her beautiful pussy. I leaned down to kiss her again as I aligned the head of my cock with her opening. I sat up and we both looked down as I pressed the tip into her hot pussy once again. This time I slowly slid the entire length of my cock into her.

I slowly rocked my hips as we both watched the incredible sight of my cock sliding in and out of her tight, hairless pussy. I leaned down to kiss her breasts as she pushed her hips up into me, quickening the pace. It was only a few strokes before we were both thrusting into each other. The room was filled with the sounds of our bodies slapping and moans of sheer pleasure. I continued to thrust into her while alternating kissing her mouth and her breasts for maybe 10 minutes before I felt my orgasm began to build.

"You feel so amazing," I whispered softly. "I think I'm about to cum."

"Not inside," she whispered to my disappointment.

I couldn't hold off any longer. I pulled out of her just in time as streams of semen shot across her stomach and perfect breasts. Vivian smiled at the sight as I collapsed next to her on the pool table. We both lay there for a few minutes before she got up to get cleaned off. "Probably don't want to lay hear naked together in case Heather wakes up."

I propped myself up to watch her amazing ass as she went towards the bathroom. I got up and cleaned myself off with my t-shirt before putting my boxers back on. As I did, I noticed a large wet spot on the felt of the pool table. I attempted to clean it up, hoping it wouldn't stain. Vivian walked back in wearing her pajamas without a bra this time. I also noticed her wet panties still on the floor were I pealed them off earlier.

"I told you I would do my best to get you laid tonight," she said with a wink. "Up for another game?"

"Sure," I replied as Vivian walked up to gather the balls.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her on the neck as my hands fondled her breasts through the thin fabric of her shirt. Her nipples immediately responded to my touch. My cock began to harden again as I slid my hands up under her shirt. As I massaged her breasts, Vivian reached behind and rubbed my cock through my boxers. I slid my left hand down the front of her pants and slowly rubbed her swollen clit.

Vivian broke the embrace from behind and turned towards me. She shoved her tongue into my mouth as our bodies ground into each other. Her hand pulled my cock out of my boxers and she stroked it as we made out.

"Looks like someone isn't interested in pool at all," she whispered as she kissed down my neck and chest.

Vivian knelt down in front of me and took my hard cock into her soft mouth. As she slid it in and out of her mouth she pulled my boxers back down to the floor. I watched the amazing sight of my cousin licking the length of my cock before sliding it back into her mouth. I interrupted the amazing blowjob as I pulled her back up to me.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing, it feels amazing," I replied as I lifted her shirt up over her head. "I've just wanted to do something all night."

As she stood there with a curious look on her face, I slid my finger into the band of her pajamas and slowly pulled them down to the floor. I knelt down as I did and was face to face with her smooth pussy. I leaned forward and kissed all over her mons pubis before sliding my tongue up through the folds of her outer labia. Vivian ran her fingers through my hair as I ran my tongue over her clit.

I stood up after about a minute to see a disappointed look on her face. I grabbed her hand as I climbed back onto the pool table pulling her up towards me. I was on my back and positioned her as she climbed up to kneel over my face. Vivian quickly understood what I was trying to do and leaned forward over me and kissed the tip of my cock.

I moved her forward slightly and pressed my mouth against her wet pussy as she let out a loud moan. She immediately took me into her mouth and began to slowly bob up and down on my throbbing cock. She pressed her pussy hard against my face as I pushed my tongue as deep as I could inside of her. I tilted my head and licked at her clit as I pressed a finger into her warm cunt.

While I assaulted my cousin's pussy, I felt my cock pressing into her throat. She would let it go in several times before pulling off to breath and lick up and down the shaft. Then she would repeat. It felt beyond amazing. I could tell Vivian was getting close as she ground her pussy into me. I was getting close too.

Vivian suddenly lifted up and turned towards me. She swung a leg over me and aligned her pussy with the head of my cock. She slowly lowered herself onto the entire length of my cock. Then she began to rock slowly back and forth as my hands found her breasts. As she got closer she leaned into me and we kissed again. I started thrusting up into her forcefully as I reached climax. Vivian started convulsing as I told her I was about to cum.

To my surprise, she didn't lift off. She just shoved her tongue deeper into my mouth as I slammed my cock into her dripping pussy. She started to shake and I could feel her pussy spasm again around my cock. This sent me over the edge as I erupted deep inside of her. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down as I pressed up into her. She collapsed on top off me as we tried to catch our breath.

After a moment I broke the silence trying to apologize for not pulling out.

"It's ok," she said with a satisfied grin. "I'm on birth control. Earlier I just wanted to see you cum."

"So who won that last game?" I asked.

"I think we both did," she said with a smile before laying her head on my chest.

I couldn't believe what happened between Vivian and me at the farmhouse. To this day, the evidence of what happened that night can still be seen on that pool table. As far as anyone else knows, it was just spilled beer.