All Comments on 'My Cousin's a What?'

by Glaze72

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finish the story - gave it a 4 instead of a 5 because you abandoned us.

RedHectorRedHectorover 2 years ago

Great story! I'd love to read more of Sara and Tom's escapades.

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

Meh, one of those "emancipated women" that has nothing to be ashamed yet she's all secretive about what she does and goes on the defensive instantly when she gets find out.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it! But totally agreed another story with tommy following her out to california and setting up together. May e he makes an appearance in a film with her sharing mutual kink!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Agree with Finish The Story. It needed an ending, hopefully she loves him and quits porn to be with him.....she was way too slutty for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A little to much build up, but I liked this one well enough to give it 4 stars. For me I would like to have had less of the rehashing of the younger life stuff between the cousins. I hope you add on to this story after they both start the new life out in Ca. A reader in Florida

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Being a pervert myself, I would love to see the story of Sara and Tom continue, with Tom going to work for the porn company both in the office and in front of the camera. Then if his sister Taylor gets into modeling posing for Playboy in a college edition, then becoming a Playboy Playmate herself before turning to work in pornography at the same company her brother and Cousin Sara works at, maybe with other siblings and cousins joining them in California.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Generally a good cross between romance and lust. Would be fine to leave it here rather than "world building" for some sort of shared future. Elephant in the room is that it takes a very special/ unusual partner to maintain a relationship with someone who does porn.

Couple of small editing errors that don't warrant more mention than that.

Only nit to pick is that I come from a LARGE family and neither I nor any of my multitudinous cousins refer to one of the parents of someone that is part of the conversation as anything besides my/your Mom/Dad. I found the 'Aunt Evy' references confusing at first, as though there were a third Aunt who didn't have a speaking part.

You keep writing and I'll keep reading,

Thanks

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2over 2 years ago

To EZ8lt:

I don't think you read the same story I did.

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2over 2 years ago

Ummm - checking your story list, it appears as if the stories you plug at the end are yet to be written?

I'll watch for them

Glaze72Glaze72over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks to all for your kind words and constructive criticism. If you enjoyed this story, the other books in this series can be purchased on my website, www.alanchurch.com, as the "Forbidden Secrets" anthology.

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

I so want more, great writing.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

1st off...a South Park reference: "You go to hell. You go to hell and you die!"

Then we get an a flippin' an At Last the 1948 Show!/Monty Python reference:

"Do you think you could find someplace a little more comfortable before next Christmas? Like a pile of broken glass? Or maybe an old septic tank?"

"Luxury," Sara muttered, as she poured hot water into a mug. "When I was your age, I used to sleep on a pile of rusty nails in the middle of a swamp "

The only thing you didn't add was: "And we enjoyed it".

Just a brill move in a great story.

CreativeEdgerCreativeEdgerabout 2 years ago

Sweet! Your characters are so damn genuine, meaning Truly Themselves, it's almost criminal! But they resonate so clear and true to my experience, it's undeniable.

Many times I will invest my time in reading a story in the forlorn hope that an author will "fulfill the promise of his premise," only to fall off the wagon when he takes a turn too fast in the plotline.

But you, sir, are a master craftsman of this genre, never guessing but always KNOWING exactly what fits perfectly. You better believe I am going to read the other titles, because I know that you will treat the characters (and me) like decent people who are worthy of respect! And entertain me deliciously in return for the investment.

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 2 years ago

Great story and artwork

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

I forgot to mention the Neil Gaiman ref with Blueberry Girl!

11/10 Blueberries!!!!!

ireadliteroticaireadliteroticaalmost 2 years ago

Aww man was that it? Great story overall although I wish I could get a little more from it. Like continue the story.

ireadliteroticaireadliteroticaalmost 2 years ago

Hey I cant find the stories mentioned at the bottom of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this story, but it deserves a sequel. How about Tommy goes to Hollywood? Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the story, well written and interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done! Definitely needs a sequel. What happens when Tommy and Sara visit each other? How and when will Sara tell her family? What's the families reaction? Will Sara share Tommy? Etc. Lots of possibilities.

Mfj

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Will you do a sequel to this?? I love how well written this waa

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27about 1 year ago

Your characters are great—Make a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sara is a whore not a housewife like all pornstars and camgirls, I hate to say it but their not built to be wives but side bitches at best. Great story but Tommy is better off without her.

MardracMardrac6 months ago

Please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlaze72@Glaze72
Hello All: Update as of May 2023. I have had people reach out to me regarding sequels to stories that I have posted on here, so let me address those first: "Mary's Innocent Passion." This is titled "Innocent Passion" on my page on Smashwords and my personal website. No seque...