My Cousin's a What?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, I wish I had a camera right now. In her mind's eye she could see it. The thick length of Tommy's cock disappearing into the depths of her cleft. The way his gorgeous ass would flex as he hilted himself inside her. Her fingers dancing on her mound, The way her nipples shone with her lover's saliva, gleaming in the low light, full and ripe as they were caught in profile. And especially the way their bodies moved in wonderful union -- two lovely people making an even more gorgeous whole.

And my hole is pretty gorgeous, too. Everyone says so. She kissed Tommy, her passion rising. Pulling him down to her chest, so she could feel his pecs rubbing against her breasts, she allowed him to quicken his pace the tiniest bit. The friction of his staff against her inner walls made her whimper and moan happily. Had she ever had a lover so incredibly patient, who set her needs above his own? She didn't think so. Certainly not in college. And probably not since she had moved to the coast. Even her female lovers had seemed more interested in their own climaxes than hers.

"Sara." Tommy nuzzled her breasts, his mouth suckling with sudden urgency. She closed her eyes as he pulled her nipple into his mouth, his tongue lashing at her. She clutched his head, arching her back to force more of her tit into the loving cavern of his mouth. When he drew back, his eyes were wide, his mouth pulled back in a grimace. Half pleasure, half tension, he seemed to be holding himself back by sheer will. "I can't...I need..."

"Need what?" she whispered.

"To cum."

"Mmmmmm." She purred, smiling up into his eyes. She lifted her hips, meeting his stroke. A low noise, the sound of his cock sliding into her vagina, was faintly audible. "Me too. I'm getting close."

She released his rear, her eyes rolling up in pleasure as Tommy started to fuck her in earnest. But he somehow knew what he wanted. Yes, he wasn't pausing any more. But he still kept his strokes long and slow and deep, not a pounding jackhammer that would leave her sore and bruised.

"Yes, Tommy," she moaned. Her pleasure ratcheted up, hitting a new plateau every few seconds, and she clenched her teeth on a scream that would have brought the household downstairs to see who was being murdered. "Yes. You fuck me so good." She felt the first tell-tale trembles of her climax beginning, and clutched her cousin-fucking lover around the shoulders, holding him close as her hips rocked upward instinctively, her pussy trying to swallow her cousin's wonderful cock.

"I'm cumming." It was a hoarse whisper. Because if she allowed herself anything more, it would be a joyous shriek. "Cumming, Tommy!"

Her cousin didn't say a word. But his face lit up, almost glowing with pride, and when his mouth swooped down on hers in a kiss that was as possessive as it was tender, she opened to him, melding with him as her climax went on and on and on. And just when the wonderful, wracking shudders of her body's release began to ease, she felt the jerking, scalding heat inside her as her dark-haired cousin's body gave up its battle at last, and he seeded her womb with the ultimate proof of his love.

*****

"Well, this isn't right," Tommy said a few minutes later, when their breath had slowed a little bit."

Sara frowned anxiously as he rolled off of her. "What are you talking about?"

He grinned crookedly and slid an arm under her head as a pillow, and flipped a fold of the comforter up and over their bodies, making a snug little cocoon for them. "Well, it's not really romantic, is it? We should have a fire. Maybe a bearskin rug. Or at least a really big bed and some candles. Instead we've got a few square feet on a basement floor and a Denver Broncos nightlight. Not exactly the thing that epic romances are made of."

She giggled, then made a face. "That suits me just fine. Romeo and Juliet was an epic romance. Paris and Helen of Troy. Mark Antony and Cleopatra. Orpheus and Eurydice. How did all of those end? Badly."

"Hey. Some of them worked out. What about Bert and Ernie? They're still living together after fifty years."

Sara sniggered. "You goof." She rolled over and kissed his chest. He felt so good with her. So right. Even after a fantastic climax, she found herself rubbing her pussy on his leg, slow tingles of pleasure dancing up and down her spine. "Bert and Ernie are so not gay."

"Wouldn't make them bad people if they were."

"Of course not." She propped her chin on her hands and rested them on his chest, staring up at him. "So. Five months until graduation, right?"

Tommy nodded slowly. "Yeah. Think you might be able to steal a weekend or two and visit me in Champaign? I've got my own place. Just a studio, but..."

"Does is have a bed?" At his nod, she grinned. "Deal, then. And there's spring break." She let her voice deepen. "You could fly out to Cali, instead of moping around here for a week. I could show you some cool spots. And," she said softly, "we might even have time to squeeze in a job interview."

He lifted his head, his eyes puzzled. "A what?"

"A job interview." Sara took a deep breath, wondering if she was going too far, too quickly. "My boss, Jake, was bitching to me earlier today about all the time he spends on paperwork for the studio. If I showed up one day, with a bright young man on my arm. A college graduate with his head full of new ideas about how to market the studio and the people who worked there. A man who Jake could trust to take over some of the financial details, and leave him free to do what he wants. Which is filming naked hot people doing naughty things with each other."

Tommy snickered. "And I'm thinking that if I got offered a job and moved to Los Angeles, we would be living together?"

"Well," she said. "It would only be practical. Right? Why have two apartments if we're constantly humping our brains out? Because I got to be honest, babe. Once ain't ever going to be enough." She reached down, her hand finding his shaft with unerring accuracy. Hot and slick in her hand, smeared with her own arousal, it began to stiffen as she pumped it. "No matter how many times you scratch my kinky itch, it's always going to come back."

"An itch, huh?" Tommy rolled her over until she was resting on her chest. A knee between her thighs made her open her legs, and she bit her lip as the tip of his cock probed at her cleft.

"Maybe I've got the cure."

"Oh, yes," she sighed.

"Yes!"

Epilogue: O Cum All Ye Faithful

Evangeline Whitman woke early on Christmas Day, her inner alarm warning her to rise before the flood-tide of her children and nieces and nephews (and two grandchildren now, she thought with matronly pride) could wreak havoc in the house. Getting out of bed, she left the form of her snoring husband behind, and wrapped a bathrobe around her body before tiptoeing downstairs.

Good God. Maybe next year we can rent out a hotel or something. Daughter, son-in-law and granddaughters in the guest bedroom, son in the basement, a freaking cub-scout troop camped out in the living room. I thought Christmas was actually going to get easier when the kids got older. I never thought about how they would start having kids of their own.

To her surprise the light in the kitchen was already on. Tommy and Sara were sitting in the breakfast nook, talking quietly.

"Merry Christmas, Mom," her son said, looking up.

"Merry Christmas, Aunt Evey," her niece added, looking disgustingly perky, especially considering the sun wasn't even up yet. Outside the light was thin and gray. "Can I get you something?" she asked, rising. "Coffee? Hot chocolate?"

"Cocoa would be lovely, Sara," she said, taking a seat with a groan. Her back was bothering her more every year. "You're up early, Tommy," she commented.

"Didn't get much sleep last night," her son said. He rubbed his neck theatrically as Sara snorted. "That couch isn't exactly the most comfortable place in the world to sleep. I ended up on the floor. Do you think you could find someplace a little more comfortable before next Christmas? Like a pile of broken glass? Or maybe an old septic tank?"

"Luxury," Sara muttered, as she poured hot water into a mug. "When I was your age, I used to sleep on a pile of rusty nails in the middle of a swamp. Here you go, Aunt Evey."

Evangeline wrapped her hands around the mug and savored the heat. The furnace hadn't kicked on yet, and the house was still chilly. "Thank you, sweetheart." She took a deep sip. "We've hardly had a chance to talk, the last few days. How are you doing out west? I know it isn't easy to break into the movie business. Are you happy out there? You know that if you ever want to come back home, well, you're family. And family takes care of each other."

Sara glanced at Tommy. He raised his eyebrows, and shrugged, something unspoken passing between them. The two of them had always been close, Evey thought. Sometimes, she had thought, too close.

Her niece shook her head, and Tommy sighed, looking away in obvious disagreement. "Thanks, Aunt Evey," she said, putting her hand on Evangeline's wrist. "I appreciate it. But I'm going to keep on trying, for now at least. And it's good to know," she added, as she gave a slanting glance to her son, who looked away, "that no matter what I do, I have the support of most of my family."

"Of course," she blinked. "We're all proud of you, Sara." She frowned at her son, who seemed to be in the middle of a coughing fit. "No matter what some people might say, we'll all stand behind you, no matter what you choose to do with your life."

Sara smiled serenely. "I always knew you would." Her lips curled in a grin. "Though I might call in that marker someday."

Evangeline took a sip of her cocoa. "You would never do anything that you felt was wrong, Sara. We all know that. For goodness sake, Thomas," she said, as her son practically doubled over. "Get a drink of water or something!"

"I'm fine," Tommy wheezed. His eyes were running. "I was just reminded of something really funny. Sorry."

A muted sound carried to Evangeline's ears, like the low murmur of a crowd, rapidly rising in volume and pitch. "Oh, Lord," she murmured. "Here we go."

"It's Christmas! It's Christmas!" a young voice shouted from the family room. "Merry Christmas, Taylor! Merry Christmas, Mark! Wake up, everyone!"

She checked her watch. "Quarter to seven. They slept in this year. Well." She heaved herself to her feet, the mug of cocoa still in one hand. "Ready to open your presents?"

Sara smiled. "Sure, Aunt Evey.

"But isn't family the best present of all?"

The End

== << || >> ==

If you enjoyed this story, be sure to read the other titles in my "Forbidden Secrets" series!

My Mom's a What?

Elle has been an escort for years. But when her son finds out the truth, they both find themselves in uncharted territory. Andy wants to turn the tables on his gorgeous mom. But his plan to confront her backfires. She had indulged other men's fantasies for years. What will happen when her son can fulfill the most taboo fantasy of all?

My Daughter's a What?

Jim's marriage is failing and his step-daughter won't talk to him. But when he goes to the strip club one night, he gets one hell of a surprise! Will Allison's forbidden desire for her father finally bear fruit? And can it save her parents' marriage as well?

My Neighbor's a What?

The new neighbors have a secret. Five gorgeous women have moved in next door. When Clark Fowler takes a summer job as a handyman, he never expected to find out that the sexy cougar who owns the house is running it as a bordello. As he gets to learn his new neighbors better, it promises to be one incredible summer!

My Sister's a What?

When Ruth's younger sister came out to her family as a lesbian, their father kicked her out. Now Georgie is staying with her. Imagine her surprise when she finds out that her sweet sister is working as a camgirl! Ruth isn't interested in joining Georgie in her private shows. Is she?

== << || >> ==