My Cousin's Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
A Distant Cousin and I Cross Paths Years Later.
3.9k words
4.33
10.9k
9
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After having bondage sessions with Margie and Brenda (Boom Boom, Brenda and Booze Chapters 6, 7 and 8) I thought I was good. I cruised the internet bondage personals to see what action was available.

I saw a personal from Southwest Missouri. I looked at the picture. It did not show much. But it was Laura. It had to be Laura. It was Laura. The picture showed her eyebrows, eyes and nose with enough dusty red hair to know it was her.

We went back and forth on the personal site several times. I was Rick. She was Carrie. Her husband dumped her. She always wanted to try bondage. He did not. She recently started. Her scenario was as follows: She was hogtied, blindfolded and gagged. Laura struggled until sweaty. Then she sucked on a dildo and was screwed by it. It was done by another woman. She tied the woman to a bed and drove her wild until screwing her with a dildo. No lesbian stuff. Now she wants a guy to do it to her.

I insisted she be comfortable no matter how many times we emailed and met face to face before trying bondage.

We agreed to meet at a Springfield restaurant on a Friday evening. She would wear a light orange blouse with a white "Hello My Name Is" tag on her upper left chest. I agreed to arrive 15 minutes after her planned arrival time.

I arrived on schedule. There she was. She was seated in a booth with a glass of red wine. I walked up to her. "Hello Laura. What a surprise to see you." Laura gave me a look of surprise and panic.

She gathered her composure. "Mike it is a surprise. What are you doing in Springfield?" I lived in Kansas City. Laura lived in Joplin, an hour away.

"I'm meeting someone for dinner."

"Me too."

I bent down and spoke in a low voice. "Hi Carrie, I'm Rick."

Her expression went to sheer terror. Laura pushed herself back into the faux black leather booth like she was trying to disappear.

"Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me, just like our meeting those many years ago. May I sit down?"

Laura nodded slowly twice, then ripped off her name tag. She drank her wine in one gulp. At that moment the waitress came by. Laura ordered a scotch on the rocks.

"I have a hotel room down the street. Let's take this at your leisure. Like I said your secret is safe with me."

She nodded her head twice. When the scotch on the rocks was delivered, she drank it in one gulp. The waitress dropped two menus on the table.

"Let's have dinner, get a bottle of scotch and go to my hotel room. Take your bondage gear. We will do it just like you want."

She nodded her head twice. Less hesitant this time.

"If you are comfortable after tonight, tomorrow I will show you my bondage style. I promise not do anything that is dangerous or will hurt you."

She nodded her head twice with more vigor.

With that we looked at the menus and ordered. I ordered a steak. She ordered a salad. Laura was still nervous. During dinner she did not drink anymore and picked at her salad.

Once I paid the bill I spoke up.

"Let's head to my hotel room. I will get a bottle of scotch. So one knows about our tryst let's enter the hotel separately. My room number is 209."

"Okay. Let's do it." The booze had kicked in, reducing her nervousness.

I picked up bottles of scotch and soda at a liquor store next to the hotel.

Not long after I got into my room there was a knock at the door. I looked through the peephole. There Laura was. She had a smile on her face. The wine and scotch were working wonders.

I opened the door. Laura entered. She had an overnight bag in her right hand. She threw her arms around my neck and gave me a kiss.

"What do you have in the bag?" I queried.

"Let's see." She unzipped the bag and dumped the contents on the bed. On the bed were several lengths of cotton rope, a dildo, a strap on dildo, scarf with a knot in the middle and a sleep mask.

"Are you ready or do you want a drink?"

"Let's do it!" She squealed.

Laura started taking off her clothes. Suddenly she slowed down her stripping, like she was conscious I was looking at her. She was no longer a svelte 19-year-old with 32Bs. Laura had gained 30 pounds. She was one of those fortunate few who gain weight with a good deal of it going to their boobs. She must have been an E cup.

"Would you like me to get naked too?"

"Err, yes I would." Tension left the room.

I got naked first. Her huge boobs were a turn on. My cock got erect.

"Tell me how you want me to tie you."

"Ok. Start with the second longest piece and tie my hands behind my back. Tie it off at the top so I can't reach the knot. Then tie the 10' pieces above my ankles, below and above my knees. Take the longest piece and loop my breasts to keep my arms from moving, but not too tight, no rope marks please. Then help me to the floor and take a 10" piece of rope and tie my hands to the ankle tie. Don't give me too much slack to move my legs. Finally gag me with the knot in the middle of the scarf and put on the sleep mask."

"Once everything is in place I struggle until I sweat. I hum when I have sweated enough. After I hum untie the hogtie, stand me up on my knees and let me suck your cock. Don't cum in my mouth. When you are about to cum lay me with my back on the bed, my legs dangling over the edge and screw me. Any questions?"

"Any touching by me to stimulate you?"

"Nope."

"How about I keep you from rolling into furniture and other things while you struggle?"

"That will be great. Thanks."

I proceeded to tie her. Outside of her responding to my asking how the rope felt Laura did not talk. I felt some tension from her body, but not much. Once her hands were tied I was tempted to touch her sizeable boobs, but I stuck with the script.

When she was tied, gagged and blindfolded I lowered her to the carpet and applied the hogtie. She was ready to go.

Laura rolled from side to side. She moved her legs and hands. Nothing worked. Laura struggled for 20 minutes. She remained hogtied.

Sweat was beading on her forehead. She hummed. I removed her gag.

"I give. You win. Your tying is good."

"Thank you."

"On to the next step."

I removed the hogtie rope and propped her on her knees. Watching her struggle in a hogtie got my manhood more excited. I slid my cock into her mouth. I went all the way in. She took it without gagging. The fourth time in I had to suck in my gut to keep from cuming in her mouth. I pulled my cock out.

I removed the three leg ties. Per instruction, I lifted her onto the bed, her legs dangled over the beds edge. My cock entered her wet slit. It was a wee bit tight.

Laura began moaning during the first thrust. With each thrust her moaning grew louder. After the fourth or fifth thrust she bellowed "Put the gag knot in my mouth!"

I did so in a hurry. She moaned into the gag with each thrust.

It did not take me long to cum three times. She followed, cuming five times.

Laura spit out the gag. "That was great. Your cock in my mouth and slit is much better than a dildo!" She began to pant, catching her breath.

"Do you want me to untie you now?"

"Yes please."

While untying Laura I asked, "How did you like our session?"

"I loved it. You are good at bondage."

"Are you comfortable with a session tomorrow night my style?"

"What's your style?"

"I gag, blindfold and tie you spread eagle on a four-poster bed. Then I play with your body taking you to the edge of cuming as many times as you can stand. When you can't stand it anymore. I stop and we make passionate love. If you want to stop for any reason say 'Red' or hum the 'Happy Birthday Song.' What do you say?"

Laura pondered for a nanosecond.

"Yes!" She replied.

"I need to go home, but I'm really tired." Laura continued.

"Why don't you take a nap?"

"I will."

We began to dress.

"Scotch for a nightcap?"

"No thanks."

Once dressed Laura stretched out on the bed and fell asleep.

I made myself a scotch and soda and turned on the TV.

An hour later I woke Laura up.

She sat up in bed for a minute. Laura looked groggy.

"Care for a glass of water?"

"Yes please."

After drinking half a glass she rotated her body around, her legs draped over the bed's right edge.

I let her get up on her own.

Laura got herself up. She put all her bondage gear in the overnight bag.

"Let me escort you to your car."

"Thanks."

We left my room. She gripped my left hand with her right. Then she leaned her right shoulder against my left. Laura gripped my left hand harder. It felt good.

"Regarding tomorrow, what's your favorite restaurant in Springfield?"

"The Grill."

"I'll make reservations for 6:30. After dining we will retire to a B&B and have a night of adventure and passion. Do we have a date?"

"Yes, sounds great!"

We ended the night with a long passionate kiss.

The next day I scrambled around to find a B&B with a four-poster bed. Reservations for the restaurant were easy.

I arrived at "The Grill" 10 minutes early. The hostess seated me at a half circle booth. Laura showed up at our booth a few minutes later. She had a big grin on her face.

Laura looked good. She was wearing an emerald green crepe one piece knee length flair dress, pleated below the waist. The top part was v neck but did not show cleavage. Her shoulder length dusty red hair was combed back like a lion's mane.

I stood up. "Good evening."

"It's great to see you." Laura responded.

We slid into the booth sitting next to each other.

Laura started the evening off with a Merlot. I had a Reisling.

For dinner I had the salmon. She had the beef tenderloin.

"Looking forward to tonight?" I asked.

"I am." Laura replied with a shy Lady Diana smile. "I can't wait."

We made small talk the rest of dinner.

Laura ate her dinner quickly. By the time I finished she was on her third glass of Merlot.

When the waiter asked about dessert Laura quickly said we were done for the evening. We were done dining that is.

She followed me to the B&B in her car. I drove slow enough that she did not lose me in the dark.

Once parked she exited her car with two overnight bags. One was the same from last night with what I presumed was her bondage goodies. The other must have held her overnight items.

I waited for her by my car. Laura fast walked to me. I asked if I could take one of her bags.

"Well thank you."

"My pleasure." I replied.

We entered the room and put her bags on the luggage stand.

"Care for a Scotch I asked?"

"No thanks". She said with a giggle.

"Mind if I have one?"

"Not at all." Laura said with another giggle.

I turned to make myself a Scotch and soda."

I heard a swoosh sound.

Turning around I saw Laura had pulled her dress over her head in one motion.

All that remained on her body were an ultra-sheer transparent white bra and panties. You could see her nipples and bush.

Within one step of moving toward her Laura unhooked the bra's front closure. Her boobs fell. They bounced.

By the time I got to her Laura slid the bra straps down her arms. The bra fell to the floor.

I put my hands on her sides, below the rib cage, and gave her a big kiss. She arched her back. I leaned forward.

We kissed for at least 10 seconds. Laura broke off the kiss.

"I have to use the bathroom. Then I'll be ready."

"Absolutely". I responded.

While she swayed her butt to and fro on her way to the bathroom, I made for my bondage toys.

Out of a grocery sack I pulled four 10' pieces of soft cotton rope, a sleep mask, ball gag and 7" inch facsimile dildo. I laid them at the bottom of the bed and stood there.

Laura exited the bathroom stark naked, clothed only with a smile.

Her arms were outstretched, palms up bent a bit at the elbow, her right leg was bent a little at the knee in front of her left leg. It's like she was posing. In my mind I imagined her with her 19-year-old body and current huge boobs.

Laura fast walked towards me, wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a big kiss.

She broke off the kiss. "Let's begin!" She squealed.

I resumed kissing her, grabbed the sleep mask and covered her eyes.

We kissed for a few seconds longer. I spun her 180 degrees and massaged her ample bosoms. They felt plump. She purred.

As I massaged her big boobs Laura worked her left hand underneath my slacks and grabbed my throbbing cock. There was not much room for maneuver, so she gripped it.

Laura's right hand found my belt and loosened it. Next, she unbuttoned my slacks and lowered the zipper. Laura spun around and lowered my pants and underwear. Whereupon she fell to her knees and stuck my cock in her mouth.

I pulled my shirt over my head and stepped out of my sockless topsiders. We were both naked.

Silently I stood her up by her armpits, spun her 180 degrees and led her to the left side of the bed, grabbing the ball gag.

Sitting her on the bed I applied the red ball gag. It was a small one. Most of it fit in her mouth.

I pushed her to the middle of the bed.

"Make an X with your arms and legs." I spoke. She did so.

I grabbed four pieces of 10" soft cotton rope. Starting with her right hand a applied a lark's head tie, followed by the same to her left hand and both feet. I left her with a few inches to move each arm and leg.

Starting at the beds bottom center I crept towards her vulnerable body. She heard my approach. As I got closer Laura twitched her body in anticipation.

Simultaneously my fingernails drug across and up her ankles. She twitched again. I continued to move my fingernails up her legs.

I pulled my fingers away when I reached her slit. My tongue gave her love box a big lick. Laura moaned through the ball gag.

I continued to lick her slit followed by sucking on her clit. Laura's moaning increased in intensity. Her body trembled.

When I got her to the edge of orgasm I stopped. Her body stopped trembling. The moaning quit.

Next my cock probed her love box twice. She began moaning and trembling. I stopped.

My fingers crept up her torso like a spider until they reached her boobs.

Once there my hands were all over her boobs. I was massaging her mammaries and flicking her nipples. Laura's began moaning and twisting her bound appendages. The bed posts creaked. She began arching her back. Then I quit.

Pulling off her body, the moaning and twisting subsided.

Then I removed the ball gag, placed my knees beneath her armpits and dropped my cock in her mouth. After sliding my cock all the way in and all the way out twice Laura began to gag. I stopped.

Once she caught her breath, I jammed the ball gag in her mouth.

Sliding off the right side of the bed my right hand dabbled with her slit, my left hand curled around her body and played with her left boob and my mouth and tongue sucked and played with her right boob.

Laura's moaning and body twisting reached new heights. After what seemed like a couple of minutes she hummed the "Happy Birthday Song".

I removed the ball gag from her mouth.

"I can't stand it any longer! Fuck me."

Quickly I mounted the bed below her pussy and stuck my cock inside love box.

Laura was so wet my cock moved in and out easily. She groaned with each thrust. We came simultaneously. I finished before her.

I rolled off to her right side. After she gasped for breath twice, I offered to untie her.

Starting at the base of the bed I untied her feet followed by her hands.

Once done I laid next to her right side.

"That was magnificent." She gushed. "Give me a hug."

We cuddled for a few minutes.

"Let's get ready for bed." She said.

Laura hopped out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I followed.

We prepared for bed without saying much.

We climbed in bed. She was lightly snoring in minutes. I fell asleep shortly thereafter.

I woke up around 7. Laura was still sleeping.

I got up and went through emails on my laptop.

She rose around 7:30.

"Sleep well?" I asked.

"Yes! I always do after bondage!"

Laura got out of bed and went through a stretching routine.

"Ready for more action?" She asked excitedly.

"Sure. But at my age I don't have the stamina I used to have."

"I'm an RN. I know about the aging thing with males. I brought some items to help."

"Like what?" I queried.

"Give me a sec to open my other bag."

Laura pulled out more bondage toys on the bed. What fell out were 4 Velcro restraints and a penis like vibrator. The restraints must have been for her arms and legs.

"Tell me about your toys."

"They are the toys I use on my bondage partner. They are hers. She generously let me borrow them. I want you to tie me just like I tie her. The Velcro wrist and ankle restraints are for attaching the bed legs. The vibrator gets me super turned on, especially when you rub it against my clit. I know it will get you excited. But first let me take a shower. Our juices from last night are crusty."

I pulled my night ware off and stood in the room naked. My love muscle was firming up.

Five minutes later Laura came out of the bathroom clothed in a towel. Her hair combed back like a lion's mane again.

"My, your love muscle is getting excited. Come here and help me take off my towel." She was beaming.

I briskly walked to her. We embraced. Seconds later I grabbed her towel behind her back and pulled it down. We were both naked.

She grabbed my right hand and led me to the bed.

"This will be similar to your style, but different."

"Let me show you how this works. Connect the wrist restraints around my wrists and bed legs. Then connect the ankle restraints around my ankles and bed legs. Make them so tight I can't move. When you start playing with my body it's more stimulating when things are tight. With the dildo stick it in my mouth to wet it so it slides in my slit easier. Before you do that lick and suck my slit and clit so I'm lubed up."

"Before we start get a wet washcloth. I know I groan loudly during sex. Stick it in my mouth to nullify the sounds."

"I tell you what, let me tell you what to do to maximize my pleasure. My bondage partner does that. It works great. Questions?"

"None." I replied.

"Let's begin with you restraining my wrist and ankles."

"Yes ma'am."

I had Laura lay on the bed spread eagle. First, I connected the restraints to each wrist and bed leg. She could bend her wrists a fraction of an inch.

Then, I connected the restraints to each ankle and bed leg. Her legs were taut. Leg movement was infinitesimal.

"Does that work with the arms and legs?"

"Perfect. Start your magic in my clit area."

I obliged by giving her slit a long lick. Laura immediately tugged at her restraints and moaned.

I kept licking her slit more rapidly. She tugged at her restrains futilely and moaned louder.

After the fourth lick she said, "Stick the washcloth in my mouth!"

I did so.

I kept licking and sucking her clit. My hands played with her ample boobs every way imaginable. Laura's groaning got louder the longer I played with her body.

After about 30 seconds she spit out the washcloth.

"Stick the vibrator in my mouth and move it in and out."

I did so.

Once the vibrator was completely wet she spit it out.

"Turn the vibrator on, slide it in my slit and move it in a circular motion. Before you do that stick the washcloth in my mouth.

I did so. My left hand curled around her body and played with her left boob. My right hand moved the vibrator in a circular motion.

Her moaning increased. Good thing she had the washcloth in her mouth otherwise her moaning would have awakened the entire B&B.

After a few minutes she spit out the washcloth.

"Stop!" She called out.

"I can't stand it anymore! Fuck me! Put the washcloth back in my mouth."

I did so.

I pulled out the vibrator and stuck my cock in her slit.

It did not take long for me to cum twice.

12