My Cousin's Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept thrusting. It did not take long for her to come three or four times amongst her moaning.

When she was done cumming I pulled my love muscle out of her slit.

Laura spit out the washcloth.

"Slide the vibrator in my slit and move it around. Stick the washcloth in my mouth and play with my boobs!"

I got on my knees to her right side on the bed.

First, I stuck the washcloth in her mouth. Then my right hand slid the vibrator in her slit. My left hand played with her right boob.

We went at it a couple of minutes. Each time the vibrator contacted her clit Laura moaned. With each contact she moaned louder.

Laura spit out the washcloth.

"Stop! I can't handle anymore!"

I stopped rotating the vibrator and removed it from her slit.

"Untie me please." Laura asked panting.

While releasing her from the restraints she gasped for breath.

"That was so great. You're much better than my bondage buddy and a vibrator."

"Thanks." I replied.

Once she was untied Laura said "That was fantastic. Please, we must do this again."

"Let's." I replied.

"Maybe my bondage partner will join us? Interested?"

"Yes!" You bet I'm interested.

12