My Cousin's Gymnastics Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came into the living room wearing a white pleated skirt and a sports bra. "I love the skirt but the top hides way too much. I really like the view you give me when you bend over in your gymnastics outfit." Sure I had thought it but I couldn't believe I actually said it and I guess, neither could she.

"Well then, aren't we just coming out of our shell all of the sudden." She tapped my leg playfully with her fist but a lot closer to my manhood than I felt comfortable with. "So you want to see the boobies? I'm up for a change of plans. Let's play a little game."

"What exactly do you have in mind?" She had that mischievous look in your eyes again. Somehow I didn't think we were going to be working out anymore that day.

"It's called, 'show me yours and I'll show you mine. Remember?" I did recall playing that with her when we were very young. Of course back thern, there was little to show but we had laughed our heads off and the vision of looking down her panties had never actually left my mind. Still, the game would definitely be much more interesting this time for sure.

"Um...," how much was she willing to show I thought? It was her idea though. "Sure." My voice cracked, giving away my nerves and she laughed, a little snort of her own coming out..

"We'll take turns going back and forth. How many things do you have on? No socks or shoes though." I told her three. "I only have two so you take two things first, then I'll go." Two? Was she bare under there? Was that what her original 'interesting' plan was? I realized at that moment she had intentions with me that I had only dreamed of.

I started with my tee shirt and actually felt bad at what I thought was a lack of muscle toning. Brianna complimented me with a wolf-whistle though when I took it off, running a finger down my chest which I unconsciously swelled up with pride. She was quickly changing every negative thought I ever had about myself and I began to actually feel only self confidence.

Then my shorts came down. I wished for a moment that I had worn boxers instead of briefs as I wouldn't feel so exposed but... then again, it didn't matter much anyway. In five minutes I'd be completely bare as would Brianna. Just the act of undressing in front of her, though, had already had an effect on me and I was nearing rock hard under my briefs. At least I'd give her a good first show.

"Damn," she commented, her eyes looking straight at my crotch. "It looks like you're really into this right now."

"Well, actually I'm really into you but... I'm also scared out of my mind."

"Awww. I feel the same way about you. I admit that I am completely terrified right now too but... seeing that," she nodded toward my manhood, "has also got me very horny."

Her frankness caught me off guard and made us both laugh. That helped quite a bit in calming my nerves. I couldn't believe that I, this tall nerdy beanpole that I had always assumed that I was, might have such an impact on her but she was squirming around like a person who is really getting worked up generally does. Again, my chest filled with pride and I stood tall before her, letting her see everything she wanted without interruption.

She didn't wait to be told it was her turn. She stood in front of me, only a foot between us and grabbed the bottom of her sports bra. "Wow, I really didn't realize it would be this hard," she exclaimed, hesitating to continue. My hopes and anticipations took a nose dive. I really wanted to see her continue, so bad, but I wasn't going to press the issue. I had already come so far with her in just that one day, it was beyond my wildest dreams anyway.

"I completely understand if you can't. You're my girl now and I will love you forever no matter what. I'm sure I'll see them whenever you're ready to show me."

"Aww, you're so sweet." She was like butter melting in my hands. She leaned forward and gave me a nuzzle with her nose and a peck kiss. "It was my idea so I'm going to do it. Just... help me out," she turned around and put her arms straight up in the air. I stepped up to her, my body pressing a lot closer to her than I had intended when I put my arms around her body.

"Mmmm, I love this," she said, grabbing my arms and folding them around her torso, pulling me even closer. My manhood was standing straight up inside my briefs and was pressed against the upper part of her bum. She leaned back against me, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissed it, hiding her eyes in my neck. "Do it."

I grabbed the bottom of her sports bra and started to lift. Immediately I felt her soft flesh against my fingers beneath and it was heavenly. I continued lifting slowly, unsure of exactly what would happen. What would they look like in real life? Would they fall out or was the bra just a covering, not necessarily a support?

I pulled the bottom completely up over her breasts, exposing fully the soft freckled perky cones that looked like mountains with pink-covered snow tops. Her areolas were larger than I expected, covering about a third of the flesh, being a light soft pink but surrounded by a dark-pink halo ring. The nipples themselves were standing straight out, about a half-inch long each. Though I had no experience in this area, they just seemed like they begged to have my mouth put on them but from my angle behind her, that was impossible to do of course.

She leaned away from me just enough so I could pull the garment over her head but immediately leaned her bare body against mine once more, her arms returning to their place around my neck. I ran my hands along her sides, venturing up slowly to their desired destination then engulfed those perky cones in the palms of my hands.

"So... do they pass your inspection approval, sir? Are they everything you hope for?"

She couldn't be seriously questioning whether I liked them or not, could she? I caressed my fingers around following the lines of the halo and slowly working inward toward the peaks.

"Absolutely perfect, just like you are," I whispered into her ear. She giggled and pressed her bum hard against me, surely feeling every inch of hardness there.

"It's my turn to do the caressing now," she said, turning around to face me. Her pointed peaks were angled slightly outward but pointing straight at my chest. Though I didn't know at that time of course, I later found out she wore a 'B' cup brassiere which I tell you now only for better illustration of the moment.

I wasn't even fully undressed yet but I could already feel my pulse throbbing in my staff in anticipation. I wasn't really sure I'd even last long enough to see her fully disrobe.

"How about we do this last part at the same time?" I suggested so that if I couldn't hold it any longer, at least I'd have seen everything first. Besides, cumming from seeing a naked woman was a lot easier to explain than from only seeing a topless one or so I imagined.

She agreed to the idea but wanted a close up view of me which I was a very worried about. What if I did blow it? What would she do? Still, a close-up view was a nice thought so we agreed to have a mutual close up unveiling. We lay down on the floor, sitting opposite directions and each closed our eyes shut tight. Then we finished getting naked and lay down on our sides in opposite directions, like a number sixty-nine. Finally, we spread our legs wide open for what would be easy viewing.

"One...," I started counting, fighting the urge to open my eyes early. I could smell her in front of me and she was making me drunk from the sweet aroma.

"Two...," she continued and I could hear her swallow hard like she was nervous. I shared her feeling.

"Three...," I added the last number before the end. I suddenly had a strange desire to stick my tongue out to touch her as if to taste a delicious dessert.

Her breathing was heavy and she tried to say the word three times in short breaths before it finally came out. "Open." I opened my eyes and was met by the most beautiful flower patch I had ever witnessed. The lips maintained a slight natural 'v' part, never quite coming back together completely. Her clit hood protruded out from the lips by a few centimeters which I would later learn that this was caused by a slightly longer than normal clitoris but of course at that moment I didn't have a clue why. Still, it was fantastically gorgeous. The outer labia were as silky smooth as her breasts were while she kept a very short furry rounded patch just above that magic land.

I was throbbing hard, feeling the movement in my staff with each heartbeat and nearing an explosion just by her visual stimulus. I glanced down at her and she seemed just as enthralled by me as I was with her.

"It's even bigger than I thought it would be," she commented, her breath caressing me. "Why's it moving up and down like that?"

"Because I'm really horny and not far from cumming." Never in my life had I been so worked up before but her very sight and smell was quickly pushing me ever closer to the edge. I was already doing the muscular fight to calm myself and hold out longer.

"Already? Wow, I didn't realize I could have such an effect on you." I could see the muscles contracting in her thighs too. Was she as worked up as I was perhaps?

"You saw what happened just seeing you in a bath towel earlier," the muscle straining wasn't working and the throbbing was getting worse as were the movements.

"Wow, you're leaking. There's a drop of clear liquid coming out the little hole on the end. I thought it was supposed to be white, though." I felt her fingertip touch the very tip, rubbing my pre-cum all around my helmet.

"That's what happens before I orgasm. It means I'm really close." I heard the strain in my voice where I was fighting losing it already.

"Oh my. Should I move or are you going to do it in my face?"

"If you're not careful I will." I longed to reach out and caress her lips too but I was afraid of being too forward.

"My friend, Amy, said her guy likes it when she puts him in her mouth and according to her, it tastes good too. Do you mind if I try that?" Was she frickin' kidding? My first day having a girlfriend and she was all ready to give me a blowjob knowing full well I was already on the edge. Hell yeah!

"Can I taste you too?" She giggled but opened her legs wider which had the effect of spreading her lips more, showing me the pink folds within and then pushing her bottom closer to me. I found it very interesting to see she also had little droplets forming around her puckered love hole inside the folds. Did that mean she was getting near an orgasm too or was that just normal for girls? I wished I knew the answer.

I leaned forward and extended my tongue to caress the insides of the lips when I shortly felt her mouth close around the head of my manhood. She tasted sweet yet bitter, like licking an ice cream cone that's been gently salted and she moaned when my tongue probed around the opening to her hole. I didn't have a clue what I was doing exactly but it felt good to me and her moans were confirmation that she liked it as well.

I wrapped my arms around her bum, digging into her like a hot apple pie while she took me a little deeper into her mouth. I was trembling uncontrollably, feeling that the moment would happen in any moment while squeezing as hard as I could to hold it off. She moved her hand down to her venusian lips and separated them near the hood exposing a protruding bud that was also throbbing with her obviously accelerated heartbeat. I didn't know what it was exactly but I figured she must want some attention there if she was showing me.

"I can't... can't hold... longer," I was breathing hard and felt the point of no return pass at that moment. She responded by again taking another half-inch into her mouth and with her hand, started stroking the base which was still outside. She was also jerking every few seconds from my constant attention to that little bud. Since she was using a hand, I thought I would too and the effort in my concentration to move my head to the left allowing just enough room for a finger to slip inside that little pink hole helped me hang on just a few more seconds.

As soon as my finger drove home inside her, she released her hold of me just long enough to intake a strong breath. It was no sooner that she replaced her lips to my penis that I felt the pumping of my balls starting my orgasm. It was so much more intense being brought on by her than I had ever felt before. It was like I was going to faint but she didn't stop. She sucked it out of me like a milkshake through a straw though, her own body uncontrollably convulsing every time my tongue ran across that bud.

"Just..., just... a little..., right..., oh..., right..., there..., oh..., oh..., god!" her mini convulsions turned into a constant full fledged shutter and the juices that I had been lapping up tripled their flow and increased in temperature by at least five degrees. My finger was caught too where I couldn't even move it, the strong muscles of her groin clamping down so hard that I thought she might break it.

I thought she would come down after a few seconds like I had but her convulsing continued for a lot longer, almost two full minutes. I was finally able to withdraw my finger though when her muscle spasms started getting further apart. Finally, she stopped jerking but was still breathing extremely heavy.

"That's..., a first..., for me..., oh my god," she clamored, rolling over onto her back.

"First time being licked like that?" I knew the answer to that. She had told me earlier that no one had ever touched her before but I wanted to hear her talk about how much she enjoyed it.

"That too, definitely. But that's the first orgasm I've ever achieved in my life." I couldn't believe it. Had she never masturbated before? She turned over to her side and propped her head up with her hand, playfully opening her legs once more obviously for my viewing pleasure.

"You've never masturbated?" I asked her, not thinking about what I was saying. I hadn't exactly planned on admitting that I had to her but the way I said it, said it all.

"Well, since you're being so direct about it, yes, I have. Actually, lots of times. But I could never actually achieve an orgasm. I'd get really close but my hand would get tired so it just left me really horny. I had thought something was wrong with me but... you just proved otherwise. Damn, when can I have that again!"

"Anytime you want, baby doll." I had once heard Tommy talking to one of his girlfriends on the phone and he would use all sorts of little names for her. I didn't know at the time why he would say something like that but it just came out. Brianna must have liked it though because she smiled real wide and that twinkle immediately came back to her eyes.

"And..., so. Do I pass the test?

"That was... amazing! I've jerked myself off to orgasm lots of times, always fantasizing about you but that was the most intense sensation I've ever known." She flicked the end of my limpness.

"Amy was right. It tastes good too. Like a salty milkshake." She licked her lips like she was anticipating eating a delicious snack real soon. "I was reading a health magazine just the other day, in fact, and it was talking about the health qualities of your man's cum. Supposed to be good for the skin if worn like a facial and really low in fat for the weight conscious. You know me, so when can I get some more of that delicious milkshake? "

"Anytime you want. I'll give you a complete daily diet if you want," I was chuckling but the thought of repeating that every day was getting my blood flowing again. "I'm telling you right now though; before the night is over I'd like to complete my round robin of firsts with you." Her eyes went wide and her smile was so wide I thought it probably had to hurt.

"So are you going to stay the night with me? Are we going to make love?"

"You're my woman now. I'm never going to leave this apartment without you and I swear I'm never leaving that precious kitty cat of yours either." I reached over and patted her gently on her venusian wonder.

"She and I will always be yours but...," she started feigning a pout. "My boobies say they want their turn... or don't you love them too?" It was my turn to smile as I got on my hands and knees, walking like a lion about to pounce on her.

"I adore them," I kissed her mouth then ran my tongue along her freckle-speckled chest to the right nipple that was nearest me. I tried in vain to get her entire areola inside but I just couldn't. It was too big but my tongue did manage to caress all sides of her nipple and I felt it grow erect in my mouth.

"Awww, yeah," she cooed. "So if you're not leaving me ever, does that mean I'm getting a new roommate?" She was circling her other nipple with a wet finger until I got the hint, leaning across her body to the other side. She reached up with her right hand and caressed my hanging member.

"If you'll have me, I'm here to stay. I already got a key."

"I guess I had subconsciously never given up hope on you after all. My god, you feel good." By this time my ego was flying higher than any kite ever could. There was nothing loser about me now, not having this beautiful woman as my own. "Damn, if you're this good a lover as a first timer, I can only imagine once you get good. I'm going to end up with twenty kids and still won't stop."

I stopped what I was doing and looked up at her. She stopped her milking motion too to look back, one of those looks where the two souls are making a permanent connection through the eyes. "You're really serious about the marriage thing, huh? I've noticed that you've mentioned it a few times in just the past couple of hours."

"Gotta start getting the idea in your head, don't I. I want to be your woman forever... and your baby's mommy. I'm not getting any younger either. You might just be turning 21 but I'm about to be 25. Most mothers have already had their first child by that age."

I sat back on my knees, kneeling beside her. "So you really do want to marry me?"

"Anytime you want to ask me. I already said absolutely 'yes' to you. You just have to ask the question."

So that was the real question she had been after; not just to be my girlfriend. She wanted me to propose to her. I leaned forward and kissed her passionately square on the mouth. "I am asking you..., right now. Brianna, will you marry me?"

She squealed in excitement, sitting straight up. "Oh my god! Of course, baby. I love you Oliver! I love you, I love you, I love you so much." I whispered back to her that I loved her too.

"We'll start planning tomorrow," she said though I could tell in her voice that she might have even had a plan already in her mind. "but..., right now I know two virgins who need to pop their cherries right this minute." She stood up quickly, her boobs jiggling and bouncing from the sudden jolt. She grabbed my hand and nearly ran to the bedroom.

"About that whole cherry-popping thing; are you scared it will hurt? I've always heard it does for girls the first time."

"Not for me. Doctor says my hymen was broke years ago from all the extreme stretching I've done. Just get me good and wet first and then go real slow until I get used to it." She caressed my face gently, then turned and threw herself on the bed. "How do you want me? What pose can I do for you that turns you on the most?"

"I really like those splits you did. I could feel your lips were spread wide apart and it really excited me." She didn't waste even two seconds in standing up and letting her legs split apart across the bed.

"Come play with me baby. My kitty's all yours. Get me all wet with your fingers." I clamored up onto the bed, sitting awkwardly cross-legged on the bed, diving my hand under her like I had done earlier when she was dressed. I had been right before, her lips were spread very wide and it was like her love hole was just sitting there, ready to be caressed. Now that I knew what she liked, I felt around the hole with my fingers while searching the little bud with my thumb. It turned out not to be that little at all. Being spread wide, it too was protruding out even further than before.