My Cousin's Insatiability Ch. 03

Story Info
Horny cousins take a step further in another hole.
12.4k words
4.79
27.8k
39

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters involved in sex scenes are 18 or above. Comments and feedback are welcomed. *

I awoke to the feelings of wet and warm going down around my crotch. I grinned sleepily, knowing full well what was going on. This had become a routine for a while now in my mornings. Not that I was complaining about it.

I raised my head to get a full view of a glistening pussy dripping down on my bare chest. Further down my body, a head of dirty blonde hair was bouncing up and down on my lap and I could hear the occasional slurp. That was Grace, my cousin and self-declared fuck toy, giving me another sloppy but deeply satisfying blowjob. The scent of her wet cunt smacked me like a freight train, enough to rouse me from my sleep and hardened my rod. Instinctively, my mouth lifted up to her hole, giving it a long, decisive lick from the bottom to the top.

Grace gasped in surprise and took her mouth away to look over her shoulder to coo, "Good morning, Will. Ready for breakfast?"

I scoffed softly at the corny remark and grabbed onto her ass, fondling the flesh. "Are they gone?" I asked.

She kissed up and down the length of my dick. "Yes," she answered between pecks. "Dad's been gone for about thirty minutes ago. Mom just left with my brothers to school. Gives us half an hour."

"Then stop talking," I told her. "Suck me." I pressed my lips against her clit, giving her lonely slit and pink rosebud my undivided attention. She gasped again and resumed blowing me, her tongue wrapping itself around my meat while my tongue was lapping up her nectar. My cousin bobbed her head up and down on my dick, making sure the tip was hitting the back of her throat while she voluntarily gagged and choked herself. I would switch between eating her pussy and inserting fingers inside to finger-fuck her. Whenever I pulled out my digits, they were soaked in her juices.

"Why don't you come over here and lick yourself off my fingers?" I said. It wasn't a question. Grace knew that already, turning her body around to face me directly on top. She took my hand and cleaned my wet fingers with her tongue, breathing heavily at the scent and loving the flavor of herself on her taste buds. She shoved those fingers deep into her throat, making sure not to waste any drop and popped them out of her mouth.

"You want this pussy, Will?" she asked, hovering her cunt just above the tip of my dick. I could feel the heat coming out of her wet hole. "You want me to ride this big, fat cock of yours?"

As my response, I took hold of her hips and pushed her down to let my dick bury itself inside her vagina. She sighed lustily and was immediately quieted when I took one hand away to bring her head close enough to mine so that I could make out with her, our mouths and tongues exchanging saliva. Her moans were muffled by the kiss as I began lifting my hips to push my dick deeper into her depths. Grace gyrated her crotch against me to get as much of myself inside of her as possible, even as the tip of my rod was hitting her cervix hard multiple times.

While one of my hands was holding on to her hair, my other hand was massaging her ass, the pillowy flesh so soft but firm under my touch. "What a nice ass," I murmured between kisses, slapping it once and making her gasp.

"It's all yours," she replied when we broke apart. "Just never let me forget who this ass belongs to today." I gave her a hungry look before flipping us over, pulling out, and positioning ourselves until Grace was bent over with her ass in the air and her face planted against the bed with only one side of her face looking up at me.

She wiggled her ass daringly at me, spreading her ass cheeks to show her awaiting and sodden pussy. "Mm, slap me again, Will," she said. "Turn this ass red with your hands. Let me feel just how rough you are again."

I needed no other encouragement. I plunged my dick back where it belongs into her hole and began hammering her, expertly pulling out just until only the head was inside and shoving every brawny inch of my cock back in, over and over again at thrilling speed. As per her request, I rained hard slaps against her ass, watching it bounce against my hits and turned scarlet. Grace moaned, half out of pain from being fucked roughly and half out of happiness from the pleasure, pushing her hips back against me and gripping the bed sheets.

It was several minutes of rough fucking when I felt close to the edge. "Where?" I asked. "Huh? Where does my fuck toy want my cum? Where?"

In answer, and routinely knowing what was going to happen, she removed herself away from me, turned and pushed me onto my back to suck me off as a finisher, excitedly slurping and dipping her head over my dick, letting the tip push against her throat. She gurgled and gagged, but she continued to push her head down unobjectively while her eyes, locked onto mine, watered from her gullet being deepthroated. I leaned my head back, enjoying the feel of the head of my dick hitting far inside her throat. When I felt myself on the verge of cumming, I grabbed Grace's head, gave my hips the final push and held her head down as I released the morning load of semen into her awaiting mouth.

Grace immediately reacted, closing her lips tight around the huge width of my cock and earnestly taking in every drop of my white cum. I could feel her throat contracting whenever she had to swallow a burst of my ejaculation if there was too much. Her tearful eyes continued to look at me, making sure to suck every drop and not spill nor waste any white goo until I sighed in contentment and was empty.

...

We were side by side on my cousin's bed, breathing heavily and chalking this as another round of taboo sex we weren't supposed to have but were quickly growing habituated to. Grace was cuddling against my side, a tired but fulfilled expression on her face, her naked legs draped over mine. My muscles were sore, my dick was halfway deflated but having a slut of a girl warming your body made it all better. We were typically finished as soon as my aunt pulled up on the driveway, but now we were done sooner than expected and had time on our hands.

"That was fun," I stated to break the silence.

Grace gave me an exaggerated eye roll. "That wasn't fun. It was spectacular." She wiggled against my body. "Ooh, my ass feels so sore. You hit me so hard, Will."

"Well, don't blame me," I told her. "You always asked for it and I always give it to you. And you never tell me to stop either."

She kissed me. "I don't know," she said coyly with a naughty smile on her face. "I think you would have kept going even if I begged you and I was crying for you to stop. You would have kept fucking me and breaking my pussy apart because you're a big bad brute of a man."

"Oh shut up," I mumbled. "You know for a fact I'm not like that."

"Yeah. You're just a big teddy bear." She giggled when I gave her a scathing look. "We need to enjoy ourselves while we still can. You're going to move out of the house later this week."

"Soon," I confirmed. "Landlord's just checking my credit record, work history and references."

"But you only worked on one job in your entire life. And the only reference you got is my dad."

I shook my head. "Landlord's just trying to look official. As long as he makes money, what does he care?"

Grace stroked my chest. "So how do we keep this going when you move out?" she asked earnestly. "You won't be around every night anymore for you and me to fuck."

I touched her breast. "At least we don't have to sneak around your parents anymore if I get my own place. You can just come over anytime you want." I leaned closer to her face. "Or maybe I should just kidnap you, take you to my new apartment and rape you repeatedly."

Grace shivered at the idea, even though my saying of the idea was just a joke on my part. I didn't need to force myself upon her, which I would never do to any girl without their permission firsthand. She just needed to wiggle her ass or show off her bare double D tits for me to take advantage of and it was all downhill from there.

"Hey," Grace began. "Can we do something different?"

I looked at her, waiting. "Like what?"

Grace's face suddenly turned anxious. "Can you...can we do anal?"

Oh. Shit.

I looked down at her with furrowed brows, seeing whether she was serious or not. Her begging face and the puppy eyes she always did when she was horny were confirmations that she was most definitely serious. The picture of my large cock burying itself into her asshole blasted like a rocket in my mind. It was so vivid that I could almost mentally hear Grace's moaning and screaming for more. The idea itself was enough to reinvigorate my exhausted body and erect my prick again.

Grace took notice, grinned deviously and idly stroked my enlarged, veiny rod in her smooth hands.

"That didn't take long," I commented.

Grace wanted to know. "But...you know how to do it, right? How to...fuck an asshole? Have you ever tried to do anal with any other girl before?"

"A couple," I admitted. And it was disappointing. Rough sex was one thing but anal sex was an entirely different realm. The rare few of my regular girls who were willing to go for rough sex would immediately become terrified by the idea of my huge cock pressing against their puckered holes. The ones who dared to ask for it lost their nerve when my huge cock pressed against their puckered holes. And there was this one girl who did anal with me when her friends dared her beforehand to be anally reamed by a hunk like me. The curiosity about anal sex got the better of both of us, and we both had too many drinks to care otherwise, so I made sure she had plenty of lube to lathe my huge cock, or else it would have been painful for her. Even with copious amounts of lube, it was still so painfully tight on her end that she begged me to just switch to her pussy instead.

"Does it... Does it hurt?" Grace asked nervously.

I shifted uneasily. "Well, I'm not the one getting anally reamed."

"But you do know how to do it, right?" she prodded. "I mean, the videos are different than real life and..."

"It might hurt," I warned her genuinely. "It's not the same as a pussy, Grace. It's going to be painful, especially for you. With my...width and your tightness, it's going to be..."

But Grace was having none of it and was gripping my body tightly. "But I want to try it! Please, we can..."

I cupped her chin. "Okay, okay. Don't worry," I assured her. "I'll take it easy on your first try."

Maybe. If I can help it. And if it works out.

"But first, we're going to need a few things."

...

A couple of days later, on the morning of the first day of the weekend, I walked down the stairs to the uncommon sight of my uncle Tim sitting on the living room couch watching the local news on TV. Usually, Tim would eat breakfast quickly and go to manage his business before any of us start our day, but not today. "Hey champ," he greeted, glancing my way once and then refocusing his eyes intently on the TV.

"You got the day off, Uncle Tim?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I'm the owner of my business. I can take whatever and however many days off as I want and at whatever time I choose. My manager can run the hotel for a few hours without me." He pointed at the TV. "Hurricane season is here. I didn't want to miss out on the weather."

"What's to miss?" I told him. "It's just the weather."

My uncle scoffed. "Wait until a real hurricane is here and you're stuck in your house, afraid it might flood inside. There's nothing worse than water damage."

"Don't you have insurance for that?"

"I have to. We live in Florida." He paused and squinted at the stairs behind me. "Where's everyone else?"

"Shawn and Tristian are brushing their teeth," I answered truthfully. "And Grace is just waiting for them to finish so she can take a shower."

And wiping off whatever cum stains I marked your secret slut of a daughter with.

I walked into the kitchen to be greeted with the smell of bacon, eggs, bagels, and pancakes. My aunt Belinda, in her apron, was scuffling across the kitchen, checking each pan or the toaster so that none of the food becomes burnt or overcooked.

"Morning, Aunt Belinda," I said. "Need any help?"

"No, thank you," she babbled, too focused on her cooking. The toaster dinged and out popped half of a dozen bagels, one for each of us. Hot to the finger, Belinda pulled them out and quickly put them on an empty platter. "Just wait. Breakfast is almost ready."

Despite her answer, I wordlessly helped anyway, gathering plates and silverware, syrup for the pancakes and ketchup for Tim, who, for some reason, liked to douse his eggs with the condiment. My aunt made no protests whatsoever, not when she was so busy cooking the food. I made sure to keep out of her way while gathering what we needed to set the table for breakfast.

Grace entered just in time as I finished. She was wearing a white tank top and gym shorts that looked thin enough for me to tear off with my bare hands. The thought of doing that and railing her against the kitchen table came to mind. Grace knew it did and she teased me with an alluring smile on her lips that was sucking my dick earlier this morning.

"Morning, Mom," she said. "Do you need some help?"

"No, no, no," Belinda prattled. "I'm done, just sit down. And call your father!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" my uncle called from the living room.

Belinda plated the food - pancakes for the kids and eggs and bacon for everyone else. A platter of bagels was set in the center of the table, with regular and strawberry cream cheese that Shawn and Tristian love to munch on. My uncle stormed in, taking a deep breath of the food with my cousins, Shawn and Tristian, scrambling right on his heels.

"Smells good, dear," my uncle said as everyone was taking their seats.

"Don't make me whack you with the pan," my aunt warned, exhausted and taking her apron off to sit next to her husband to begin eating with the rest of the family.

My aunt and uncle were talking about the hurricane, if and where it will hit and how strong it will be if it did, and how to prepare the house and the hotel business against potential typhoons and floods. The calm way they talked was clear that they were no strangers to hurricanes before. And from what they were saying, they were confident the hurricane will just skim right past Florida. Shawn and Tristian just silently ate their food, squirting syrup on their pancakes and licking their fingers off the sticky liquid. Shawn tried to lick the spreader knife that had strawberry cream cheese, but Belinda warned him if he did, he would get no more pancakes.

All the while, Grace flirted with me. It was nothing new; she had done it before to get me riled up and heighten my level of lust so that I would let it all out the next time we were together. She would smile at me while nibbling on the heel of a piece of bacon or lick the cream cheese on her bagel before taking a bite. Sometimes she would rub her bare feet against my exposed legs, rubbing herself against me, skin on skin, flesh on flesh where her parents wouldn't see, which I was thankful for. And that was just a start.

"Are you going out again today?" Belinda asked Grace. It was the usual question my aunt always asks us whenever the weekend comes around.

She nodded. "I'm just going to study with my friends. We're meeting at Sophia's house."

Eventually.

"And what are you doing, Will?" my aunt asked me.

"Going to go shopping for some furniture for my new apartment," I answered.

Afterwards.

I continued, "Just getting a bed, a couch and some stands."

Belinda made a face. "Doesn't it have any utilities? Fridge, microwave, a toilet?"

"Fridge, toilet and bathroom stuff, yeah. I'll have to buy myself a microwave and my own Wi-Fi provider though. But first, the furniture and then I'll start from there."

"So, you're moving out?" Grace piped in.

I looked at her with an inscrutable expression. "Yes. Why?"

Grace smiled. "Just asking. When do you leave?"

"Honey," Belinda scolded. "Don't say that. It's rude to ask a guest of the house when he's leaving."

My cousin pouted. "I was just asking." She turned back to me. "I just want to know when Will's moving out. That's all. He's been a guest for at least three months now."

"Next week. Officially, anyway," I answered. And we'll still see each other, even if we're not living in the same house. "Landlord's already got the paperwork. I'll start paying as soon as I move in next week."

"Do you need anything?" she asked.

I shook my head. "I'm good."

"The boys will miss you," my aunt said, even though Shawn and Tristian were too busy gobbling their food to care.

I looked down, suddenly embarrassed. "Yeah."

"Don't bother him, honey," Tim said admonishingly, wiping the ketchup from his mouth. "He's old enough to make his own way in life. One day, our kids will do the same."

Belinda gave him a withering look. "I know. But you don't need to remind me of that, buster." Suddenly, my uncle lost all the fight in him and was looking at his eggs and ketchup bashfully. When breakfast was done, Tim gave no argument when Belinda suggested that her husband clean the dishes since the rest of us had already done our share of the chores. My cousins Shawn and Tristian scrammed into their rooms to decide what to do on their free day while Grace and I disappeared upstairs to change clothes for our day.

Grace closed the door behind her. "I think Dad's going to miss you," she said. "You're the only person he could talk to about all that guy stuff you two always go on about."

I shrugged. "Wait until your brothers grow up and then he can talk to them. Like he said, I have to make my own way in life."

"I'm going to miss you too, you know." Her hand went up to her chest where, this morning, I had slapped her tits while covering her mouth to keep her from being too noisy. "I wish you stay longer. We won't be able to do it every day anymore."

"We probably still will," I promised. "Just make some excuse on going to your friends' house or whatever. Now that I'm working on your dad's accounts, my hours are more flexible."

"But it'll only be once a day," she complained.

I stroked her cheek. "Then I guess we'll have to make every second as rough as possible," I told her, barely a whisper. She quivered in anticipation; her mouth slightly opened as my thumb hovered over her lips until I playfully pushed her towards her closet. "Come on, we need to change and get out of here."

Grace nodded and walked towards her closet while I dug through my suitcase to pick out today's outfit. Normally, Grace would change in her room and I would change in their bathroom separately but now we would change in front of each other since we've already seen each other naked. I was putting on some shorts when I glanced over at Grace stripping down her tank top and shorts. "No bra?" I asked. "No panties?" I could still see the pink marks on her breasts and ass where I had hit them earlier today.

Grace smiled impishly. "I don't see the point anymore. Too much clothing gets in the way." Her hand skimmed down to reach her breasts and lightly pinched her nipple, where my eyes unconsciously followed and soaked her wonderful body in. Grace said nothing in return, only smiling wider under my gaze, pleased by my reaction.

By the time we were walking down the stairs and heading towards the garage, Grace was decked out in an armless blue blouse and jean shorts while I dressed in the usual shorts and a cotton t-shirt. When we went downstairs, my uncle was in the kitchen doing the dishes while my aunt was in the backyard doing some work on the yard. My uncle made us promise him that we'll be safe, said our goodbyes to him and split apart with Grace heading towards the garage for her car while mine was parked on the curb outside.