My Cousin's Insatiability Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace hesitated for a long time before ultimately nodding, consenting. "Tomorrow."

It wouldn't be soon enough.

...

I inserted the plug into the electric socket, came back around to the front and pressed a button on the remote to turn on my brand-new TV perching on my brand-new wood-and-glass TV stand. I played around with the remote, making sure the TV was on the best settings that were to my liking. Satisfied that the TV was working, I set the remote on my brand-new coffee table down and looked around, smiling at the brand-new furniture decorating my brand-new apartment.

It was a liberating feeling of having my own place for once in my life. It was even more liberating when I bought all this new furniture after agonizing hours of walking around many stores yesterday with a measuring tape, contemplating each item, visualizing how it would look in my new apartment, and calculating the costs in my head. It was more agonizing that I purchased some of the furniture when it was in its pre-packaged form, drag them to my car, drive them to the new apartment I was living in and carry them inside. And I bought a lot of furniture. But that entitlement of ownership, whether it be the furniture, the apartment, or my decisions, was a breath of freshness in my life that seemed to be going nowhere months ago.

Already, I had made plans beyond this apartment. It was only temporary, a test to see how well I could live outside the financial safety of family members and see how my current income working for my uncle would cope with my expenses. If things would go well, I could possibly buy myself a small house or, if things were not, hang around for the long haul and change my plans, if necessary. But so far, so good.

The only thing missing from this apartment was furniture for sitting. I had already picked out the couch and chairs while the other furniture, such as stands and coffee tables, were narrow and light enough to carry through the apartment door. The bed frame I put together and I just dragged the mattress across the floor and up the elevator to my apartment. But the rest would require professional moving people to do the job, which they said would bring the couch and chairs the next day.

I didn't come home last night, and it felt strange breaking the daily routine of fucking my cousin every night in her room just for one day. The rest was welcoming but now it seemed I was getting so hooked on the incestuous sex with Grace that I was sleeping uncomfortably with a raging hard-on in my boxers. I haven't seen her since yesterday when I inserted the butt plug into her anal hole and departed ways from the sex shop in our separate cars. All I left with Grace was asking her to tell her parents that I wouldn't be home that day.

Her only response was a phone text: Mom says to be safe and take care of yourself. That, and a picture of her phone pointing at her crotch, giving a clear view of her moist pussy and the anal plug still snugged comfortably in her asshole.

My response, Clean your asshole thoroughly. That plug better be in there when I take your anal virginity.

Her answer was nerve-wracking. Yes sir.

This morning, I sent her my apartment building's address and apartment number, along with a concise message of Whenever you're ready. Clean yourself again before you go. And bring the bottle. It was now late afternoon and I was sweating after many hours of unboxing and assembling the tables, the stands, the bed frame, and the stools of the kitchen island with only a screwdriver and a small hammer. Between breaks that lasted for a couple of minutes, I either ate a small bag of chips from my recently stocked pantry or checked my phone for any messages from Grace, but there was no response after four bags of chips.

I looked out the window to see the sun still shining but already beginning its descent to give way to dusk, wondering what time Grace was going to show up. There was still time, but time was running out. In a few hours, her family would routinely be eating dinner and my aunt always requires every one of her children to be there. Grace could make the excuse of friends or schoolwork, but it seemed too early to do that at the risk of raising suspicions.

To me, anyway. To Grace, she wouldn't care as long as I satisfy her and would seduce me to the point that I would no longer care about getting caught when I have her milky body to distract me.

I nearly jumped when I heard the door being knocked on. At just the mere sound, my cock immediately sprang up to life and was stiff as a rock, already keen for some action. I walked to the door to peep through the hole and, sure enough, there was Grace outside the door, bouncing eagerly on the balls of her feet. I opened the door to find her singularly dressed in a sweatshirt with front pockets and her high school logo stenciled on the front. It was so oversized it was stopping midway to her thighs. In her hand was a paper bag big enough to have a stack of party trays inside.

"Hey," I greeted, wondering what she was wearing beneath that sweatshirt. "You came."

"Hey," she greeted back, scrutinizing me closely as if she hadn't seen me in years instead of a single day. I was genuinely surprised she didn't jump on me the second I opened the door. But I could see her breathing fast at the sight of me. "Why are you so sweaty?" she asked me.

I looked down at myself, at my white t-shirt slightly cloudy with sweat stains and sticking against my skin. "I've been busy breaking in my new place," I said in reply.

"Can I come in?" she asked.

I moved aside to let her pass, closed the door and locked it behind us. Grace set the large paper bag down on the kitchen counter and looked around the apartment, at its white walls, the kitchen's laminate wood floors and grey carpet. "You don't have a couch?" she examined the empty spot behind the coffee table. "Or chairs?"

"I already found them at the store. The moving people are going to come over tomorrow to bring it inside."

Grace nodded. "This is nice," she commented.

I waved a dismissive hand. "It fits my bill and my needs." I jerked my chin at the bag. "What's in there?"

Grace dug her hand inside. "I went around town and bought these for you. For your bedroom, actually." She fished out thick, white panels wrapped in plastic and handed them to me.

I looked at the labels and raised an eyebrow at her. "Soundproof acoustic panels?"

She shuffled her feet. "Well, you have neighbors now. And I don't know how thick the walls are to block out..." She stuttered.

"...your screams and your moaning?" I said, a devilish smile growing on my face.

She kicked my feet. "Yes, okay?" she huffed. "Hotels and at our house are different. At least hotels work hard to block sounds out of their rooms. At home, we always waited for Mom and Dad to leave and the neighbors are too far apart to hear us. And you're always so anxious about getting caught that I thought you might like these."

"I do," I swore to her, looking back at the soundproof panels. "Don't worry about it. I asked the landlord how soundproof these walls were, and he said the walls trap the sound in this room alone."

Grace looked around skeptically. "And you believe him?"

"Well, look at the walls. Drywall, thick and I'm not hearing any of the neighbors right now. But I'll put those panels up when I got the time."

Grace glanced at the walls. "You met any of the neighbors yet?"

I shook my head. "No. The apartment is only temporary. Maybe two years or three years. I don't plan on meeting with people I won't get to know anytime soon."

"You think they might hear us?"

I said nothing for a few seconds. "Do you care?"

"No, I don't." My cousin stepped closer to me until the bulge of her chest was scraping against my sweaty shirt. She stared up at me hungrily as I stared back at her, the sweat on my skin making my body even hotter. "I didn't come here for home decorations." She paused for a moment. "Just so you know, it's still in there."

There was only one definition of 'it' between the two of us.

"The neighbors might hear," I reminded her.

"You took the word of the landlord that this building had great soundproofing. I think we might as well test that theory out, don't we? I need you. Now."

My breathing was growing heavier as well, and I was pushing down the urge to just take out the plug and rape her anus right where we were now. But I did not want to rush this too soon, for her sake because it was her ass that was going to take a hard pounding for her first anal sex. And for my sake as well because I want to enjoy this as much as possible. "The lube?" I inquired.

In response, Grace pulled the bottle from her sweatshirt's front pocket. There was a little more than half of the bottle left, enough to cover us.

"Take off your clothes," I instructed, loud and clear. "Here and now."

Grace smiled and grabbed the hem of her sweatshirt. In one swift motion, she stripped herself, revealing she wasn't wearing any bra, panties, and not even shorts or an undershirt. She threw the sweatshirt on the counter and stood there before me wearing her butt plug and nothing else.

"Turn around," I told her. "Let me see."

She obeyed, turned around and showed off her perfect ass. As expected, the butt plug was still there, sitting securely between her ass cheeks. I grabbed the butt plug by its ring and gingerly pulled it out, causing Grace to inhale sharply at the feeling of the toy scraping against her anal walls. I was not sure, but it seemed the butt plug was easier to move than when I first pushed it inside yesterday. A sigh escaped from Grace's lips when I pushed it back in.

"Am I ready, baby?" she asked, turning her head towards me so our eyes would connect. "Is my ass ready for that fat cock?"

I grabbed a fistful of her hair and pushed her up against the wall. I bent my head down to speak into her ear. "You're forgetting again. You're forgetting who's the fuck toy and who owns that fuck toy."

Grace whimpered under my touch. While my one hand was pressing her face against the wall, my other hand was caressing her smooth skin and fondling her ass. That hand eventually found itself rubbing the pink slit of her pussy, inciting a moan when I pressed my fingers into her pink folds and moaned louder when I gently rubbed her clit between my digits.

I smiled. "You're wet," I remarked. "I'm so going to taste you." With that, I grabbed Grace's hand to pull her into my new bedroom.

I kicked the door closed behind us and we began making out beside the bed, a naked Grace pulling onto my dirty shirt tightly and breathing in the stink of my sweat. Without breaking away from our kiss, I took the bottle of lube from her hand and set it down by the nightstand. That was going to have to wait for the finale.

"On the bed," I instructed, breaking our kiss. "And spread your legs for me."

Grace complied, laying down on her back and lifting her legs until her toes were pointing at the sky and her two fuck holes were in full view. The juices of her pussy were dripping down and cruising around her puckered asshole, wetting the anal plug toy even further. I licked my lips in readiness and told her, "Keep them spread," before kneeling so my head was between her thighs and my tongue was licking up her nectar that was staining her legs and crotch.

Grace moaned and shivered, her body shuddering at the effect of me kissing her pussy and tonguing the rim of her asshole with her juices being plentiful. I was sure her pussy was only letting out more fluids as I continued to eat her out and I was more than happy to drink it all and relish the taste of my fuck toy of a cousin. While I kept my tongue busy lapping at her pussy and flicking at her clit, my hand reached below to wrap itself around the anal plug and was pulling it out before pushing it back in. With each thrust of the anal plug, I was going faster and faster until I was pistoning the toy in her asshole.

Grace was shaking more, her body reacting fiercely as I assaulted both her pussy and her asshole at once. She was moaning my name, saying, "Yes. Eat me out, Will. Oh, you like your fuck toy's juices? Do I taste good?"

"Like fucking honey," I mumbled between kisses and licks. My tongue probed deeper into her pussy until it was licking the inner walls. Grace was struggling to keep her legs up and apart, distracted from all the pleasure I was hammering onto her. To her credit, she kept them up while the rest of her body was quaking in ecstasy.

"Oh God, oh God!" she groaned. "It's coming! I'm coming, baby!"

I took that as encouragement and went full throttle on her two holes, feasting animalistically on her pussy and fucking her asshole with the new toy. Her hands gripped the bed sheets and her body arched as she climaxed but, shockingly, I didn't hear her scream out her delight to the world. Her cunt released a torrent of fluids and I drank as much of it as I could, keeping my lips locked around the entrance and slurping it all up.

When finally, Grace relaxed and heaved heavily from the waves of sexual bliss crashing against her, she asked, "Can we do it now? Please, can you fuck my asshole, Will?"

I stood up onto my feet to look down at my cousin with her now tousled blonde hair, gleeful smile and a slutty expression on her face. "Mm," I pondered, cocking my head at her. "No, I don't think so."

Grace's eyes widened in despair. "What? But why not?"

"Because my dick is as dry as the Sahara Desert. It needs to get wet, that's why." I ripped off my sweat-stained shirt and threw it aside and then pulled down my shorts so that my raging ten-inch cock would spring free. Fully naked, I nudged Grace's legs down and climbed on top of the bed. I positioned myself so that my knees were right under her armpits, my ass almost literally sitting on her boobs and my manhood staring directly at Grace's face. Immediately, she took the hint and raised her lips for a blowjob but I stopped her.

"Just open that mouth for me," I told her. "And keep it open."

Grace had a curious look on her face, wondering intently what I was doing. She heeded nevertheless, knowing I wouldn't have said it without a reason, and kept those lips open and did not move an inch. She wasn't surprised when I leaned my hips forward so that my rod would enter her mouth and down her throat. But she became surprised when I began shoving my cock in and out of her gullet, treating it as if it were another pussy.

My entire upper body was leaning forward and I had to press my palms against the bed to keep myself balanced. Meanwhile, my hips were pumping inside of Grace's throat, my cock slamming against her angelic face as she gagged and moaned around my hilt-deep meat. The sounds of her choking around my penis only drove me wilder and faster in and out of her throat.

"Ah," I groaned. "So wet and so warm. You're becoming a champ at taking dick, you know that?" I wasn't waiting for an answer nor was I expecting one, especially when Grace's mouth was full of meat. I was more engaged in fucking my cousin's throat until I could feel the spit from her mouth dripping between the crevices.

At first, Grace coughed violently from having her throat fucked by a large cock as if it were a pussy. She adapted the best she could and took it all in, gurgling every time the head of my dick reached the back of her throat, her soft tongue wrapping itself around the shaft. Each thrust was roughly pushing her head down against the bed and she only had seconds to breathe through her nose. But she didn't stop me nor gave any signs of wanting me to, only gripping the bed sheets and swirling her tongue around my rod.

For what felt like minutes, I never stopped fucking her throat. It was not until I felt myself on the brink of cumming did I pull myself out, more than ready for the final course. Grace gasped sharply at her first mouthfuls of precious air, spit freely coating her lips, her chin and her tits. My cock was likewise covered in spit, just as I intended it to be, a thin string of saliva the only thing connecting the head of my dick to her mouth.

She coughed several times, enough to make me guilty to ask in a concerned tone, "You alright?"

Instead, Grace, with that look of lustful degradation on her face, looked up and smiled. "Am I alright?" she parroted, smacking her lips. "I feel fucking great." She giggled when she saw the worried expression on my face. "Now, when are we going to get to fucking my asshole?"

I sighed, relieved that I didn't go too far with her. "Put your face against the pillows," I ordered her. And like the obedient fuck toy she voluntarily turned herself to be, she did as she was told, pressing her head and arms against the pillows with her ass waving in the air. I knelt behind her, giving her ass a good, preemptive slap before rubbing her pussy with one hand while the other was slowly pulling the anal plug out. Grace moaned as the toy was scraping against the walls of her asshole and panted heavily when the plug, at long last, popped out and left behind a gaping anal hole that was begging for something else to replace inside.

I switched the toy for the bottle of lube, cracked open the cap and squirted generous amounts of the gel down on her asshole. Grace shuddered when she felt the cold liquid touch her ass and dribble either into her asshole or messily down her silky thighs. For good measure, I squirted the lube onto my hand and rubbed it around my dick, even though it was already overly slick with saliva, but it never hurt to be careful when it came to this huge dick that was about to puncture something tighter than a pussy.

I stood up on top of the bed and mounted Grace. When I looked down at her, she was looking back up at me between blonde strands of disheveled hair, chewing her lower lip and waiting in tense suspense of being anally reamed for the first time in her life. Wanting to go slow for both of our sakes, I gradually began pushing my thick cock into her asshole.

Just pressing the head against her puckered hole made Grace tremble. Whether it was out of fear or excitement, it was difficult to tell. Despite all the spit and the lube, it seemed as if my dick was too big for the tightness of her asshole. But Grace's expression told me she wanted more, and I was too hooked on the pleasure to give up now and was painfully and forcibly pushing my cock deeper and deeper, cursing at any resistance. Inch by meaty inch, my hard shaft went in, made easier by all the lube and the spit that was covering my dick and her ass.

It was almost surreal how smoothly, yet tightly my cock when into her asshole. But as soon as my hips touched hers and my cock was fully inside of her anal hole, it did not matter because I felt on top of the world. So was Grace, who couldn't find her voice and was only breathing heavily, terrified and yet thrilled. "Oh my God, it's in," she breathed in disbelief. "I can't believe it. It's finally in. And it's so deep inside."

"Last warning," I told her. "We can stop and go back to pussy, if I'm too big."

Grace shook her head desperately. "No, no. Please, don't stop. Keep going. I can take it."

With those words, I pulled my dick out slowly and pushed it all back in one thrust, inciting a lusty moan out of my cousin's mouth. I continued that process repeatedly, gaining speed with each plunge into her bowels until I was hammering into her asshole being reshaped by my massive cock.

Under the sounds of our skin slapping and the feelings of taboo and pleasure, Grace lost it. "Holy fuck!" she screamed. "You're so fucking big! You're tearing my ass apa-."

She didn't get to finish her sentence. I forcefully grabbed a fistful of her hair and used it to pull her up until she was close enough for me to cover her mouth with my hand. "Shut up," I hissed in her ear. "Now you're being too loud."