My Covid Lockdown Exercise

Story Info
A Smoking Fetish Story.
5.7k words
4.86
9.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippaa
Pippaa
297 Followers

It was the second weekend of the first Covid lockdown, and the weather was surprisingly warm for April. So, I took advantage of it and went for my daily exercise walk around the local field in a mid-thigh jean skirt and bikini top.

Both showed off my young, curvaceous body to the sun, a welcome start to what was otherwise a worrying and uncertain time.

I was eighteen and the college was closed. My mother was a key worker, and my father left the family home some years ago, so I was home alone during the days of lockdown.

As a virgin, it felt exciting and naughty going out for a walk in a bikini top. My mother was fairly liberal with my clothing tastes, but even she would have been shocked seeing me wearing something so risqué for a leisurely walk around the local fields and woods. She would have definitely made me cover up my generous bust if she had been home.

She would have been right to, when the handful of dog walkers I encountered all looked at me differently.

The three women I passed on the route said 'hello', but each cast me a look of disgust. Their reactions made me a little self-conscious.

The two men I passed grinned lecherously and slowed their steps down. The first guy commented on what a 'lovely day' it was, whilst staring at my breasts. The second guy looked me up and down while he grinned, before saying 'hello' to my breasts.

Those men erased the self-consciousness the women created. Seeing the lusty delight in their eyes aroused me.

I eventually reached the only bench on the route and pulled a packet of Marlboro menthol cigarettes out of my back pocket, before sitting down.

Soaking up the sun, as I put a cigarette between my lips, I didn't notice him watching me at first. It wasn't until I lit the cigarette, drew the cool, minty, satisfying tobacco smoke into my body that I noticed him.

Crossing my legs, with my hand holding the cigarette resting on my knee, I exhaled a steady stream of smoke and felt a tingle up my spine.

The man was sitting in the grass on the edge of the woods with his top off, sunbathing. He was probably twenty metres or so in front of me, as I sat on the side of the path facing him.

He looked handsome, probably late twenties, early thirties with a shaven head. I could see he had two tattoos on either side of his chest, but he was too far away for me to see what they were.

I took a deep drag from the cigarette and looked the other way. But knowing he noticed me had me looking back at him when I exhaled.

Ohhhhhh, Shit! I thought, when he stood up with a can of something in his hand, picked up a plastic carrier bag, holding something heavy, and started walking towards me. I guessed he was drinking alcohol.

The next drag I took was a long, nervous one. I uncrossed my legs, inhaled, then closed my legs tightly together as I exhaled and fidgeted, anticipating his arrival.

"Are you waiting for anyone?" he asked, a few metres away from me.

He was about five-nine, toned with muscle definition. The tattoos were of a compass on his right toned pec, and some kind of military tattoo on his left pec.

"No," I muttered, then took a drag from the cigarette.

"Could I bum a smoke off ya?" His gaze lingered at my chest before he looked me up and down. "You can throw it to me if you're scared I might have Covid," he chuckled.

I smiled at that. "Sure, but they're menthol," I told him, throwing him the packet. "The lighter is inside the pack."

"A smoke is a smoke," he smiled, catching the cigarettes. "Do you mind if I join you?" I'll sit the other end of the bench. It looks roughly two metres apart," he chuckled again.

"Be my guest," I smiled shyly. "You've touched the packet and the lighter anyway, so it's a bit late to worry about Covid," I reminded him of the rules, although I was breaking them myself. We both laughed.

"That's true. I guess I should just sit next to you then," he grinned at me, and then my breasts before he put a cigarette in his mouth and lit it. He looked so hot and masculine, even with an all-white menthol cigarette in his hand.

He then exhaled, put the lighter back inside the packet and threw it so it dropped lightly into my lap.

"I'm only joking. I'll sit on the end. I don't want to scare you. I just came out here for a few beers in the sun. What's your name? I'm Joe by the way," he introduced himself, sitting down on the bench.

"Pippa," I replied shyly, then took a drag, leaving me with half a cigarette left.

"Nice to meet you, Pippa. Do you fancy a beer?" he offered, throwing an empty can in the bin beside the bench.

"No thanks," I blushed, feeling his friendly politeness whilst detecting a dangerous chemistry developing.

"Don't be shy," he grinned, putting the cigarette between his lips before dipping both his hands inside the carrier bag.

The sight of his strong arms turned me to mush, but he was too old for me.

"You're more than welcome to have one," he grinned, with the smouldering cigarette bouncing up and down between his lips as he spoke.

Joe produced a can of Stella Artois and I took it from him. "Thanks," I blushed, reluctantly taking the can, hoping he hadn't noticed me checking him out.

With a fresh drink of his own, we opened our cans of Stella and sat in public view drinking and smoking. I repeatedly scanned the path for anyone who might see us. Social distancing or not, we were in serious breach of the Covid police.

I finished my cigarette, stubbed it out and then sat chatting with Joe whilst I drank from the can.

He was such a sweet guy. He told me he recently left the military and was going to work abroad doing some sort of personal security job. It sounded exciting and kind of James Bond style. But he didn't share any experiences deeply.

I then told him about myself, but I hadn't lived much of a life yet, so I talked about college and how I one day hoped to become a fashion designer. Joe was impressed, telling me I'd design sexy clothes judging by what I was wearing.

Blushing, as his sexy green eyes sparkled at me during his compliments, I wished I wasn't a virgin, and I had the confidence of some of my friends to take him back home to my bed. I sensed he was thinking something similar.

One can of Stella soon led to another and I was tipsy. Then inevitably, a couple of dog walkers appeared on the horizon.

"What are you doing?" Joe chuckled, when I put the opened second can down on the bench to leave.

"There are people coming," I told him. "I don't want to get into trouble."

Joe waved it off. "Pick up your can and follow me," he smiled.

"Follow you where?" I giggled.

"Into the small, wooded area over there," he replied, pointing in the direction from where he came from.

"Urmmm, I think I should be getting back home," I said, suddenly embarrassed to stay any longer.

"You'd rather sit at home on your own? You said yourself it's boring, and your mum is in work anyway. Come on, Pippa. Let's at least finish our drinks," he pleaded with me with those bewitching green eyes.

I grinned then giggled. "Fine!" I blushed. "But let's hurry up before those dog walkers get any closer."

Joe sprang up from the bench and picked up my can of Stella. Like two fugitives, we ran for the woods, laughing. We probably looked twice as guilty.

"You just know those people saw us," I panted for breath. We were now under the trees, out of view of anyone.

"They won't give a shit," Joe laughed and waved the situation off once more.

I took my cigarettes from my back pocket and sat down on the only patch of grass that managed to survive beneath the tree canopy. With the gaps in the trees above, it was the last place the sun reached before the grass was consumed by the shade of the woods.

Taking out a cigarette and lighting it, I then offered the packet to Joe.

"It's ok," he smiled, standing in front of me. "I don't smoke anymore. "I just needed an excuse to get closer to you," he laughed. "Sorry, Pippa."

I shook my head, laughed and blushed at him. But then he stood silently staring and smiling at me. I became very anxious all of a sudden, because he had a direct view of my breasts down inside the bikini top, and possibly between my legs.

"At least sit down," I told him, closing my legs tightly together. I continued blushing and took a long, deep drag from my cigarette.

"I can't believe you don't have a boyfriend. You're beautiful," Joe complimented me, not realising I was still a virgin before he handed the can of Stella back to me.

I exhaled a long stream of smoke. "I could say the same about you," I shrugged, it was a slip of the tongue, or mind.

"How so?" he grinned, eventually laying beside me with his hand propping up his head, all ears for my response.

I looked away from him, straight ahead of me and placed the cigarette between my lips. The flirting was on, but I was out of my depth with this older guy, unless I stopped it right now.

I took a long drag and inhaled the thick ball of smoke deep into my lungs. I then flicked the ash onto the ground beside me and exhaled with an awkward smirk.

"You're hot yourself," I blushed, unable to contain my nervous excitement.

"Not as hot as you in that bikini top smoking a cigarette," he smirked.

I sucked anxiously on the filter this time, acknowledging my arousal as I inhaled. Holding the smoke deep inside my body, trying to make sense of the situation, I bit down on my lower lip before exhaling.

"Sorry if I'm making you nervous, Pippa. You can trust me not to make an illegal move on you. I wouldn't dream of hurting you. I'll dream of many other things involving you though," he stopped and chuckled for a moment. "But forcing myself upon you is not one of them."

"Thanks," I blushed, feeling safer with him.

"I'd love to kiss you, Pippa," he said in hope. His statement rolled off his tongue but seemed to linger around us, as if it deserved a response from me.

"But I'm still smoking," I joked, feeling very hot and excitingly bothered.

"The way you drag on that cigarette," he said, in a seductive voice as I sucked on the filter. "The way you suck that smoke into your mouth before you inhale it deep into that stunning body of yours," he continued, describing the exact scene before him. "And the satisfying look on that beautiful face with smoke streaming from those kissable lips. I'd definitely kiss a sexy, innocent smoker like you in between drags."

Joe didn't realise it yet, but he was about to, he just secured his wish with that slick, smooth talking tongue of his. I may have been a virgin, but I'd kissed plenty of guys and experimented sexually before. I wasn't clueless, I just hadn't let a cock between my legs.

I took a drag from the cigarette and smiled as I inhaled. "What are you waiting for?" I giggled, shocked at my own words as I exhaled.

Joe sat up with a big grin on his face and brought his left hand to my right cheek. I was blushing nervously as he turned my head to face him. We looked into each other's eyes for a moment then the handsome bastard kissed my lips.

"Mmmmm, so warm and smoky," he grinned, causing me to squirm. "Take another drag, Pippa, let me watch the smoke drift from your mouth naturally before I taste your tongue again."

With only one drag left, I took it slowly, burning the cigarette down to the Marlboro logo. I then inhaled deeply; conscious I was throwing fuel onto Joe's lusty fire. His eyes bore into me full of excitement, then the corners of my mouth rose into a shy smile, and the menthol smoke drifted from my mouth as I stubbed the cigarette into the grass.

Joe kissed me again. I closed my eyes and rubbed my smoky tongue against his, trading saliva whilst passing on second hand smoke from my lungs.

He was such a good kisser, and the hottest guy I'd ever met. Rough and ready on the outside, but gentle and tentative on the inside, so far at least. I also learned that smoking can be sexy with the right people, and that added to my excitement.

Gently cupping the right side of my face with his hand, Joe softly guided me to fall slowly to the ground with him. It felt romantic. It felt hot, hiding away in the woods.

Now laying and kissing on our sides on the patch of grass, out of view, without any real fear of getting caught, Joe moaned into my mouth, and the kiss slowly churned from romantic arousal to passion.

He then moved his hand from my face and softly slid it down my arm and down my leg, before tracing his fingertips back up my exposed spine.

My heart began to pound and I knew my nipples were rock hard inside my bikini top, aching and sensitive for attention.

Joes fingertips reached the centre of my spine and he helped himself to the knot behind my back, pulling it free. He then moved to the knot behind my neck, and suddenly my halter bikini top was completely untied.

Without breaking the kiss, Joe moved his hand to the centre of my breasts and pulled the bikini top away from my body. My large breasts spilled free and Joe quickly rolled over on top of me. My skirt rose up as he wriggled his hips into mine.

Now in the missionary position, with Joe's body firmly planted between my legs, horny for each other, he scooped my breasts into his hands and squeezed them together, causing my dark stiff nipples to jut out at him.

"You have great tits for a girl your age," he groaned, before resting there doing nothing except holding my breasts and looking at them, my nipples screaming to be suckled.

Joe's compliment, and obvious appreciation for my big, young, boobs, turned me on even more. I waited in anticipation for the moment he would take my nipples into his mouth.

We were breathing heavily, Joe more so, as nature seemed to gather around us. The birds tweeted in the trees and the branches swayed ever so gently in the breeze, and the sun beamed through the gaps, warming an already hot and tense situation.

The butterflies in my tummy went crazy, then Joe dug his fingers into my breasts and flicked his tongue across my nipples. Tingles shot up my spine before he sucked a nipple into his mouth.

Alternating between my sensitive teats, Joe's fingers dug deeper into my breasts. He groaned hungrily, mauling my flesh as I moaned beneath him.

Every nerve ending inside my body was alive. Tingles travelled from my nipples to my pussy, from my pussy up my spine and into my head. I could have climaxed from that alone.

"I wanna see your dick," I blurted, taking even myself by surprise. "Lift yourself up so I can take it out."

Joe lifted his head and smiled. He then propped himself up and took a few moments to continue sucking and teasing my nipples. I brought my hands underneath his firm, tattooed body and fumbled with his belt buckle and zipper.

His arms were bent at the elbows, palms flat on the grass, either side of my head, allowing me access to free his cock, and for him to dip his head from left to right, sucking my nipples a little harder with each passing second.

Slipping his jeans and boxers down below his knees, I grabbed Joe's impressive cock and tugged on it.

"It's only fair I pull your skirt down," he grinned playfully.

I grinned back at Joe as he rose to his knees, unbuckled my thinner belt and unzipped my skirt. Lifting my backside from the ground a few inches, I continued stroking his throbbing cock while he tugged on my skirt and panties.

"Oh fuck, Pippa!" he groaned, exposing my shaven pubic mound and the tight slit between my closed legs.

"I'm gonna have to get you naked," he chuckled, then shuffled down my body, taking my skirt and damp underwear with him.

I was passed caring at this point. I was going on a journey to lose my virginity once and for all. Naughty, risky, exciting public sex under the craziest of circumstances.

Naked, Joe joined me in fully stripping off. I couldn't believe I was so close to home, naked with this older man about to have illicit sex in the local woods for the first time. This was not how a respectable girl was meant to lose her virginity.

Joe then led down between my spread legs, groaning as my virgin pussy lips opened slightly for him. He rubbed a finger along my wet folds, teasing me, before burying his head and replacing his finger with his tongue.

My back arched and I put my hands on the back of his head. They rested there peacefully whilst I moaned and looked up at the trees. Birds sat on the branches tweeting loudly as they watched us, or at least it felt like they were.

Then, my hands began to apply some pressure to the back of Joe's head when he started tonguing my clit. A little more pressure was applied, when he slipped a finger into my tight, soaking wet sticky hole.

A combination of Joe, the surroundings, the noise of nature, my first time having my pussy licked, especially outside in broad daylight, and during Covid lockdown, soon had me panting and flicking my hips.

My breathing was almost out of control, before suddenly it was, and I was panting and sobbing that I was coming.

As I started to climax, Joe pressed his tongue firmer against my clit and slipped his finger deeper inside my pussy.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped. "That was fucking amazing!"

A grinning Joe raised his head from between my legs and licked his lips. "Do you need a cigarette after that, sexy girl?"

"Oh my god I can't believe how amazing that was!" I breathed heavily, wishing I had started having this kind of fun earlier.

"Spark up, Pippa. I want to watch you smoke naked."

I laughed, not understanding it, but also kind of understanding it at the same time.

Reaching out with my left hand, I gathered my cigarettes and lighter. Joe straddled my tummy on his knees, hovering above with his hard cock pointing at me.

With our eyes fixed, I put a cigarette between my lips and lit the end of the cigarette.

"Smoke slowly and stroke my cock again," he hissed.

I switched the cigarette to my left hand and took a firm grip of his shaft with my right hand. I then took a long, deep drag whilst smiling, and stroked his shaft back and forth.

"Blow your smoke at me, Pippa," he hissed again.

I exhaled a thick steady stream of smoke at his solid chest and squeezed my hand tighter around his shaft. Joe jolted with a deep grunt, before walking a couple of steps on his knees.

"Blow over my cock," he grunted.

Taking a second long, deep drag, Joe placed his cock between my breasts and squashed them together, creating a deep valley for his cock to rest in.

As I sucked the smoke into my mouth and down into my lungs, Joe began to move his hips backwards and forwards.

"How many guys have fucked these big teen tits, Pippa?" he moaned as I exhaled directly at his cock rubbing between my breasts.

"Two ex-boyfriends," I told him, then put the cigarette between my lips and took another drag.

The smoke from the end of the cigarette drifted into my left eye, blinding me for a moment whilst Joe continued to stroke his cock between my breasts.

"Did either of them do it while you smoked a cigarette?" he smirked this time.

"No," I laughed as I exhaled.

"I'm a kinky fucker, Pippa," he said menacingly.

"I guessed that" I laughed again, then took another long drag.

"Open your mouth and exhale through your nostrils."

I felt I didn't have a say. I inhaled the smoke and he honed in. I opened my mouth and suddenly I had Joe's cock down my throat. I quickly exhaled through my nostrils and he looked up at the trees, groaning loudly.

"And again!" he spat, aggressively, pulling his cock from my mouth.

Each time I inhaled and took Joe's big cock in my mouth, my eyes widened and I nearly choked. Luckily, I didn't and I was able to exhale through my nostrils. This continued for about four or five drags until I had smoked the cigarette.

"Are you ok?" The calm, tentative Joe returned.

I nodded and stubbed out the cigarette. Joe's sexually aggressive turn had actually excited me. I didn't know this man at all. The dangerous situation I was in hit home during that short, smoky throat fucking. I loved it.

Pippaa
Pippaa
297 Followers
12