My Covid Lockdown Exercise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good then," he smiled, shifting back down my body. "Are you ready to get fucked, Pippa?" he smirked, lifting my legs and spreading them. I nodded, suddenly too ashamed to warn him that I was still a virgin.

"Have you had a big, older cock before?" he asked with care.

"I've never had a cock," I blushed. "Not inside me, at least."

Joe gasped. "You're a virgin?" His eyes lit up. "You never had intercourse with any of your boyfriends?"

I shook my head, feeling even more embarrassed and ashamed.

"I'll be gentle with you, Pippa. I promise I won't hurt you." Joes eyes were suddenly full of compassion.

"Thank you." I nodded my head in appreciation.

I watched Joe anxiously as he looked at me. He remained on his knees between my legs, just staring in a trance at me with his hard cock sticking up, throbbing. He smiled into my curious eyes, scanned my naked virgin body and teenage boobs.

I began to question if this was a good idea. I thought about apologising to Joe. Telling him I couldn't go through with this, but then my body took control of my mind, and I spread my legs a little wider. Biting down on my lower lip, I raised my legs a little higher and offered my virginity to him.

Joe came out of his trance and grinned, then ran his hands up my thighs and spread my legs even wider. His gaze then focussed on my tight, wet pussy, waiting to take her first cock.

Joe positioned himself and rubbed the tip of his cock up and down the length of my tight opening, coating it with my warm pussy juice.

Joe groaned and gently pushed into me. We both felt the slight resistance, then gasped. Me in pain. Him in pleasure. Then it was all pleasure, as Joe pushed further into me, an inch at a time.

We both gasped and groaned as his thickness pushed my insides apart, spreading my soft, sensitive walls. They clamped around him, desperate to understand and not let go of this new pleasure.

I was soaking wet, yet my pussy continually provided lubrication for its new friend, desperate to get every thick inch inside and keep it there forever.

When Joe finally had his cock buried up to the hilt, he asked me if I was ok. When I whispered 'yes' in a dreamy state, he told me to light another cigarette.

I didn't question him. I flapped my arm around my left side, tapping the floor until I found where I left my packet and lighter. All the while, Joe held me with his cock throbbing deep inside of me.

My wet pussy continued to expand and contract around his shaft, while I picked up my packet of cigarettes and took one out.

I lit the Marlboro menthol cigarette and inhaled the minty smoke as deeply into my lungs as possible. It felt so good to smoke with Joe's big cock stuffed inside my tight pussy, I wished I had deeper lungs to fill.

Then, with my eyes closed, savouring every moment, I exhaled through my nostrils and Joe began to move in and out of me. He moved slowly, lovingly, ensuring I was ok, or maybe savouring his own personal moment. Either way, I took another deep drag and exhaled into Joe's face.

I was flat on my back, losing my virginity to a hot, older guy, enjoying everything he and Marlboro were doing to my body. Enjoying the dangerous pleasure they were inflicting upon my young helpless, addicted body.

Addicted to nicotine. Soon to be addicted to cock, and then addicted to both at the same time, probably.

"I want you to ride me, Pippa," Joe gasped.

Moaning and smoking as Joe fucked me, I exhaled and told him I didn't feel confident enough to take control like that.

"I'll guide you," he said, pulling out of me.

I could see my juices glistening on his thick cock, the veins pulsed in his shaft and there was a thin ring of blood around the base of his cock. I couldn't believe that thing had just been inside of me.

Joe and I swapped places as I stubbed out the cigarette. He took my hands and helped me position my knees either side of his toned thighs.

Now straddling him, I became nervous again. Then Joe helped get rid of my nerves when he sat up, showing off a hint of six-pack abs, and squeezed my breasts into his face.

"I love your big tits! They are so round and soft. No sag! Fucking perfect!" Joe moaned.

He then slowly lowered his body back down on the flattened grass patch, as if doing a sit up in reverse. I placed my hands on his hard abs and gasped at how hot he was.

Joe groaned, his eyes focussed on my breasts in his hands, angling my body forwards until they hung heavy over him. He then let go of them, and my breasts dropped into his face.

"Fucking awesome, Pippa! Marry me!" he chuckled.

I laughed before he told me to sit up and take hold of his cock.

"That's it, Pippa. Now rub it against yourself and put it in when you feel comfortable."

Taking Joe's words of encouragement, I lifted myself up slightly and folded my hand and fingers around his pulsating shaft.

Hovering above him, with his cock in my hand, watching the pleasure on is face, I felt overcome with a new wave of arousal. I was in control. The thought was no longer scary or intimidating. It was sexy as fuck!

I grinned at Joe, who was groping my breasts again and grinning at me. With his cock in my hand, I raised myself up on my knees and rubbed the thick head back and forth along my slit.

Joe groaned and I felt his fingers sink deep into my breasts. "Put it in, Pippa! Put it all the way inside your tight pussy, sexy girl!"

The sexual power I possessed in that moment was intoxicating. No longer a virgin, I rubbed the head into my folds and slowly began to lower my body.

"That's it, Pippa, slide down it. Fill yourself up!" Joe groaned some more.

Despite having taken Joe's big cock already, I was still tight, so I took it easy lowering myself down. An inch at a time, like Joe had done for me, I lowered some more, then some more, until I was finally sitting down with Joe's balls beneath my arse.

I took a moment to adjust to his size again, in this exciting new position, while Joe gazed up at me like a man in seventh heaven.

I then watched as he picked up my packet of Marlboro menthol cigarettes and lit one. Smiling mischievously into each other's eyes, while I sat still with his cock throbbing deep inside me, Joe took a deep drag then handed me the cigarette.

Taking the cigarette from him, as he exhaled through his nostrils, I welcomed a deep drag of my own before I inhaled the smoke and closed my eyes.

As my lungs filled with soothing smoke, I began to sooth my pussy with Joe's cock. I tilted my hips forwards, then backwards, then forward and backwards again, as I exhaled thick streams of smoke through pursed lips.

Joe held my hips, telling me how sexy I was. He told me I was the sexiest woman he'd ever known. I think he meant fucked, but it didn't matter what he said to me. I was passed needing compliments to build my confidence.

I smoked the cigarette languidly in the woods whilst riding Joe slowly. His cock rubbed against every nerve ending inside my pussy, as I experienced my most enjoyable cigarette to date.

After three or four drags I finally opened my eyes to find Joe looking mesmerised. I glanced down at him and realised I had been flicking the ash on to his body. I was also moving my hips faster than I realised.

I felt sexy and conditionally confident as I ground away on Joe's cock, smoking a cigarette. I loved being on top, especially seeing the way my breasts moved as I rode him.

"I'm gonna cum, Pippa! Are you on the pill?" Joe suddenly moaned.

"Yes," I panted, bouncing not very high on his cock. I wanted to keep as much of him inside of me as possible.

"Good! Because I can't pull out now. Not until I've cum deep inside your tight pussy! Ohhh fuck! Here it comes, sexy girl!"

As I took the final drag and inhaled, Joe tightened up and began to grunt wildly beneath me. I held the smoke deep inside my lungs, absorbing as much of the nicotine as possible, while he grabbed my hips and helped me bounce. I then felt his cock twitch and thicken inside me, which instantly triggered my own orgasm.

Together we moaned beneath the trees and came like two lovers rather than two strangers. I flicked the cigarette butt into the bushes and pressed my outstretched hands flat on his chest. My eyes rolled around and I panted 'yes' until the orgasmic tremors turned into teeny weenie after shocks.

Having tilted my body further forwards during my climax, Joe took it as an invite to suck on a nipple whilst he held my hips and pumped his warm cum into my tight pussy.

"Are you ok, Pippa?" he asked.

"I'm more than ok," I grinned, wiping my sweaty brow with the back of my hand.

"I've always wanted to do that!" he exhaled a deep sigh.

"What?" I giggled, as I sat back, feeling and hearing the squelching sounds of a pussy full of cum.

"I always wanted to fuck you whilst you smoked. I never imagined you'd being a virgin though. You're the hottest chav I know," he laughed off the last part of his revelation.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I laughed and patted his chest. "We didn't know each other until today! And I'm not a chav!"

Joe rolled me gently off him and started getting dressed. I quickly followed suit, remembering where we were, and that we were in a global pandemic, as he explained himself.

"You've been coming to this field for a couple of years for a cigarette. Always showing off those big tits in the summer," he chuckled, finally dressed again. "Never in a bikini top though! It's always been joggers and low-cut tops, or short jean skirts and low-cut tops. You always seem to be looking for cock," he chuckled again.

"I don't understand. I've never seen you before," I said, puzzled, as I pulled the bikini top up over my breasts.

"Here, let me help you with that," he said, rushing to help me tie the knots on my bikini top.

"Well?" I pressed him, demanding to know how he seemed to know who I was.

"I'll show you," he grinned, taking my hand and leading me out of the woods. "See that house over there? Joe pointed at a detached house with its upstairs windows looking into the field. There were four houses in fact.

"Yeah." I looked puzzled again.

"That end house belongs to my parents. I stayed when I came home on leave, but now I'm temporarily living there. I can see the bench clearly from my bedroom window. I've been watching you for awhile," he beamed.

"You're a fucking pervert!" I slapped him again whilst laughing in shock.

"I'm sorry but not sorry," he chuckled. "You're the hottest chav I've ever seen."

"I'm not a fucking chav!" I laughed again.

"Ok, but you just let me fuck you in the woods!"

"Whatever!" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Same time tomorrow?" he winked.

"I'll think about it," I teased.

"Wear something just as slutty. I'll bring the cigarettes."

"I'll think about it."

"Enjoy the rest of your day, Pippa! My smoking chav slut!"

"Same to you Joe! My pervert neighbour!"

"You ain't seen nothing yet, sexy girl!"

12