All Comments on 'My Cowgirl'

by msound1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWBabout 9 years ago
One thing I disagree with.

Why can't a cowgirl be a mother? Birthing a calf is such a beautiful, natural thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ah to wish

I would love this!

wylderoswylderosabout 9 years ago
Hey, whatever floats ya! This is way kinky, but cool because you both are into it!

I applaud your happiness! Kink comes in many forms and mutually joyful weirdness is the best! But Ray, you've got to get off the dime and really show your appreciation for Katy-Cow! I think a diamond embossed collar with a beautifully toned cowbell is in order here. Being able to hear that bell even when she is grazing or relaxing in the yard out of sight would remind you of her devotion to you! Employing a similarly ornate lead when you move her to and from the milking stall and a beautifully wrought leather whip would remind you of your responsibilities as an extremely attentive and fortunate herdsman. Your compost shovel also should reflect your appreciation. Building an ornate milking-stall would be a great gesture also. Remember, she's not cattle, she's your rare and awesome Katy-Cow!

wylderoswylderosabout 9 years ago
Hey, whatever floats ya! This is way kinky, but cool because you both are into it!

I applaud your happiness! Kink comes in many forms and mutually joyful weirdness is the best! But Ray, you've got to get off the dime and really show your appreciation for Katy-Cow! I think a diamond embossed collar with a beautifully toned cowbell is in order here. Being able to hear that bell even when she is grazing or relaxing in the yard out of sight would remind you of her devotion to you! Employing a similarly ornate lead when you move her to and from the milking stall and a beautifully wrought leather whip would remind you of your responsibilities as an extremely attentive and fortunate herdsman. Your compost shovel also should reflect your appreciation. Building an ornate milking-stall would be a great gesture also. Remember, she's not cattle, she's your rare and awesome Katy-Cow!

spankfunforspankfunforabout 9 years ago
BE HAPPY AND CONTENT!

As Long as Your Happy and Content, Your Lives are taken Care of: Then Your NOT WIERD, Your Way Ahead of Almost ALL of the Rest of US!

praitorianlord11praitorianlord11about 9 years ago
beautiful advice

life is too short and too full of bullshit ( either the people who cause it or the people who revel in it ) to waste on being hung up on looking "normal." enjoy life and those you find that you can stand ( or want to kill less, whatever ) and as long as you're not hurting anyone ( who doesn't want to be hurt ) enjoy your life, both sides of whatever you consider okay ( because don't we all have to trust someone else's judgement everyday? ) love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To the authors

If this story is actually true or loosely based off truth, I really commend you for having a will and a way for making this work. I can appreciate how difficult the path might be, and it's truly respectable the path you took.

If the story isn't true, then congrats on putting one over me! I'm not particularly gullible, but damn that was solid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
thank you

Katy, I just wanted to say that - as a sub girl myself - what you say about this makes me feel really great. It's so comforting to hear that I'm not a 'bad feminist', and that I am allowed to express my sexuality in a way that I enjoy. Thank you so so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic!!

As a mother of 2, I understand your decision not to add kids to the equation at this time. Its hard to keep this type of fetish away of prying eyes (kids). My kiddos will be leaving the nest in 6 years so we are just starting on this journey. I nursed both of my kiddos so I am fairly confident that I can get a milk supply going at any time. My husband isn't interested in having a cow, but a nice milking kitty. But I'm not sure we will ever take it to the extreme that you and your Katie-cow have. I wish I could find information on how to make a milking stall for a person. Thank you so much for sharing your story.

happilyspankedhappilyspankedover 8 years ago
love this

I love this story. I am a submissive woman and I see this as true submissiveness not weirdness. I wish my husband was as open to living out fantasies as you two seem to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Budding Relationship

Budding relationship: I enjoyed your story, the evolution of your relationship and transformation of Katy-cow. I recently met a woman online who was looking for a breast man. As our conversations progressed I brought up lactation and lo and behold we have the same interest, she wants to be a cow and I am the proud owner of my own cow. Her udders are a G to begin with, large teats and wants them larger which I'll be glad to help with. We talk and text daily, will be meeting soon and we've already established her cow rules, naked, all fours, will be adorned with cowbells from her neck to her clit, wearing the small engraved bells all the time. Her goals are mine and we're just getting started. I'm looking forward to expanding her milking schedule and increased yield from about a pint to a quart and reaching your current level of nearly a gallon, sounds wonderful by the way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you!

A 28 y.o. female here. Ever since I became sexually active the idea of being milked was always stuck in the back of my mind, especially due to my breasts growing fairly quickly. I was kinda ashamed of it but it was something that never went away. Here recently I've taken a step forward with my fiance in that direction. I slowly brought it up to him and he was very accepting, even though he isn't super dominant. Due to some complications though, I've been unable to produce milk and I feel like a very poor dairy cow....Anyway, I've looked up ANR websites (landmilkhoney.com is a good one) but I feel like I've gotten more information and confidence from your story than anything else. Thank you for sharing. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My cowgirl

I think it wonderful how you submit to your husband. I’ve always wanted to find. Some that I could be his cowgirl again I think it’s great keep writing great story’s for me to read,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous