My Craving for the Rough Stuff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devin was still hammering away at my pussy like I belonged to him. He reached down to pinch both of my nipples before spanking my ass cheeks until I was sure I wouldn't be able to sit down the next day. All of this was making me cum, orgasm after sweet orgasm wracking my body. I was delirious, unsure how much more I could take but too proud to tap out. I had asked for this, and Devin was giving it to me. I wondered if he fucked Ellie like this and if she liked it more than I did. I wondered if she was scared like I was.

As if he could read my thoughts, Devin leaned down and growled right in my ear. "This is my fucking pussy. My pussy. It belongs to me! Do you hear me?"

"Yes!"

"Say it's my pussy!"

"It's your pussy, Devin!"

"Who does your pussy belong to?"

"You!" I screamed.

"Who does this asshole belong to?" Devin asked me, roughly shoving a finger into my tight, little hole. I wasn't really into anal, and Derek had accepted this. What would Devin do if I told him no? I was about to find out.

"No one! I don't do anal!" I explained.

He paused for a moment, his cock going a bit soft inside of me. He grabbed me by the head, twisting it toward him until it was uncomfortable for me. His eyes locked onto mine.

"You are doing anal, and your ass belongs to me. Do you understand?"

"I...I don't know!"

"Wrong answer, bitch!" Devin's eyes flashed with anger, and he grabbed me by the back of the neck and pushed my face down into the bed. His cock was pushing against my asshole, and he stopped to add some lubricant, careful to keep my face pinned to the bed. "Stephanie's fist anal experience!" Devin laughed.

It wasn't my first time doing anal, but there was no way to explain this. Devin's cock pushed into my ass, and I felt the searing pain instantly. I began to scream, but Devin simply pushed my face further into the bed.

"Whose asshole is this?" he screamed.

"Yours!" I screamed into the bed.

"That's better, you fucking slut. Stick that ass up in the air and let me use it. Let me fucking use that body the way it's supposed to be used! Take my cock in your ass, you dumb bitch!"

I had never been insulted like that during sex! Something about the way he was forcing me to do things I was afraid of made me cum even harder than I intended to. I could feel the wetness from my many, many orgasms beneath me, and the repetitive pounding of Devin's cock in my ass. I was exhausted, and I couldn't fight, even if I had wanted to. Devin was everything that Derek was not! I realized that I wouldn't be able to stay away from Devin's dick now that I knew he would genuinely use me. Being used and abused in bed had always been a turn on, but I wasn't prepared for how many orgasms I would actually have when it happened.

"I'm so close to cumming, slut. Listen closely. I'm going to pull my dick out of your ass. I want you to open your mouth and let me cum on your slutty tongue. Can you do that?"

"Yes!" I answered quickly.

I felt Devin's cock slip out of my ass, and then he was kneeling over me, his cock aimed right at my face.

"Open your mouth!" he growled.

I opened my mouth and watched as his dick began to spew cum everywhere. It hit me right in the face, some fell on the bed, and some ended up in my mouth. The bitter taste of Devin's jizz filled my mouth, and then his cock followed. I hadn't been expecting the taste of my own ass on his dick, and I recoiled a bit as I realized what he was making me do.

"Ugh!" I spit his cock out.

"Oh, you're not done! Clean my dick, slut."

"I don't want to."

"Do you want me to fuck you again?"

"Yes."

"Then do it, or you're not coming back here."

I thought about it, weighing my options but ultimately wrapping my lips around his cock and sucking him clean. I knew that I wouldn't get away with calling the shots like I did with Derek. I would have to play by Devin's rules if I wanted to keep cumming on his dick. When his cock was sufficiently clean, we got up and began to dress. Devin's phone was blowing up, and he reached for it and smiled as he read the message that had just come in.

"Who is it?" I asked, wondering how many girls Devin fucked regularly. I thought of Ellie briefly and realized what I had just done. I had just fucked my best friend's fuck buddy, and I had just cheated on my boyfriend.

"It's my mom, actually," Devin replied, but I doubted that it was his mom. In my mind, it was Ellie or one of the many women that Devin stuck his cock in.

"Oh, well, I should go then so you can talk to your mom."

"It's cool. You can hang out more if you like. We can fuck again in a little bit."

"I should get back to my dorm. Derek is supposed to come over later, and Ellie and I were supposed to hang out," I grabbed my shirt and pulled it on.

"Tell Ellie I said hello," Devin smirked in my direction.

"Oh, by the way, she did tell me who the guy was that was fucking her so good," I looked around his bedroom, making sure I hadn't left anything.

"She did, did she? Is that why you came over here?" He looked a bit disappointed.

"I had to find out for myself after she told me you slapped her right across the face."

"I can slap you some more if you like," Devin now had a twisted grin on his face. "Get on your knees."

"No! I have to go."

"I'll tell you when you're done, Stephanie. On your knees. Now."

I dropped to my knees and opened my mouth. Devin's cock wasn't quite hard as it entered my mouth, but it was nice and hard when it hit the back of my throat.

"I'm going to use every one of your fucking holes from now on, slut. Do you understand me?"

"Yes!"

"Who does your mouth belong to?"

"You!" I tried to scream, but my words were muffled by Devin's cock down my throat. He fucked my face with all his might, using it the way he had used my pussy and ass. I was nothing but a set of warm holes for him to fuck, and he was enjoying it. He slapped me across the face a few times, and I could feel my juices dripping down my legs in response.

The doorbell rang.

"It's open!" he called, and I tried to get up and scramble to my feet. Devin's hands on my shoulders pushed me back down to the floor. His dick was still in my mouth, and his sadistic smile was even bigger than it had been before.

"I knew my plan would work," a voice came from the corner of the room, a voice I knew well. It was Ellie!

"You were definitely right. She played right into our hands," Devin agreed.

"She played right onto your dick!" Ellie laughed.

I was confused and must have looked it.

"Oh. You haven't figured it out yet, Stephanie? I set you up. I knew if I told you Devin was an abusive fuck that you'd have to try him out for yourself.

"Tell her why you set her up," Devin encouraged her as he continued to fuck my face.

"Oh, yes, of course. I set you up because I wanted to have a threesome with you and Devin. I know you asked me to join you and Derek, but you're always complaining that he's not rough enough. So, I found us a guy who could really make things fun. Are you mad?" Ellie asked.

"She can't answer right now. She's got a dick down her throat. Maybe you should come sit on her face while I fuck her ass?" Devin tentatively asked Ellie.

"I'm here for it!" Ellie exclaimed. "I've been waiting for this moment for a long time."

I wanted to ask a million questions, but there was no time. Before I knew it, Devin was fucking my ass, and Ellie was eating my pussy. Devin continued to be rough with me, but what was more shocking was when Ellie joined in. She roughly twisted my nipples and then gave me a hard slap across the face.

"Is that how you like it, you little slut? What would Derek think?" Ellie taunted me, and they both laughed. The whole situation was ludicrous. Ellie was my best friend, and yet she was something more now. She enjoyed hurting me and tormenting me, and I noticed she enjoyed the way Devin tormented her as well. After a while, it wasn't weird anymore. I realized that my best friend had tricked me into this because she knew I would like it. She also knew I had been afraid to pull the trigger, and I was hiding in my relationship with Derek. Derek would never do any of the things that we were doing now.

Devin pulled his cock from my ass and then moved into a position where he could cock slap me. Ellie giggled and then gave my face a few slaps of her own before burying her face back in my pussy. She knew how to make me cum. Maybe it was the fact that we'd been best friends for four years, or perhaps it was something more. We were deeply connected, and I was enjoying myself more than I ever had with Derek.

"Now it's your turn to eat my pussy, Stephanie!" Ellie sat on the bed with open legs, waiting for me.

"I've never done it before," I reminded her.

"I know. Just do your best. I've been waiting for this moment for so long," she admitted.

"Me too," Devin chimed in.

I took a tentative lick of Ellie's pussy and realized that it was perfect. It tasted sweet, and it was okay. Ellie was my best friend, and she was sharing her fuck buddy with me. I knew it would all be okay in the end. Maybe I would dump Derek, or perhaps I would stay with him. Possibly one day, he would be the fourth person in this mix. It didn't really matter. All I knew was that I wanted more of this rough sex I was having with Devin and Ellie.

"Suck his dick, you slut!" Ellie screamed at me. I took my tongue from her clit and wrapped my mouth around Devin's cock. "Get him nice and hard, so he can fuck me!"

I did as Ellie asked, and when he was ready, Devin flipped Ellie over and entered her from behind.

"Come over here, Stephanie. I want you to climb on top of Ellie. I've always wanted to do a pussy stack," Devin smiled. I did as he asked, and I felt like we were being used for our holes as he dipped his cock into Ellie and then me. He used whichever hole he wanted, and Ellie and I were left to wonder which one he would choose next. It seemed like I had an orgasm every time Devin put his cock inside of me.

As I clung to Ellie, enjoying the rough fucking Devin delivered, I didn't feel weird about fucking them anymore. It felt so right, and I hoped that this would be the first of many fucks we would share. As Devin dipped into my pussy, then Ellie's ass, then my ass, I couldn't believe how amazing it all felt. The feeling of Ellie's tits pressed against mine while we kissed was a new revelation. This was precisely what I wanted and needed, and finally, I was getting what I deserved.

"I'm going to cum! Which hole should I pick?" Devin mused out loud.

"You should cum on both of our faces!" Ellie suggested.

"No, cum all over our assholes!" I chimed in.

"Here it cums!" Devin made a primal animal sound, and I felt the warmth of his cum as it hit my ass. Ellie and I kissed deeply as he emptied himself all over us. When he was finished, he excused himself and went to the bathroom, leaving Ellie and I coated in his mess.

"So, what did you think of Devin?" Ellie asked with excitement.

"He's everything you said he was and more! Thank you so much for sharing him with me. How did you know I would take the bait?" I asked.

"I've known you for four years, Stephanie. I know what you crave."

"So you knew that I've always wanted to try fucking a girl?" I asked her.

"I do know."

"But how?" I asked, trying to think of a time I might have let my curiosity slip out in front of Ellie.

"Best friends know things by intuition. I could sense that this was what you needed," she explained.

"Well, you were right. I've needed this for four years!"

"I also know that you're going to dump Derek so you can cum fuck me and Devin all the time. Aren't you?" Ellie asked.

At that moment, my phone rang. I did my best to dismount from the bed without getting the cum on my ass everywhere. I fished my phone from my purse and gasped.

"It's Derek!"

"What are you going to tell him?"

"Nothing! At least not right now. I need to come up with a plan. What do you think I should do?"

"I say take a pic of the cum all over your ass and send it to him!" Ellie suggested.

"No, Ellie! That's terrible!"

"Is it really?" Ellie was up off the bed, and I wasn't expecting her to grab my phone, but she was fast! She laughed maniacally as she took a picture of the cum on my ass and sent it to Derek.

"What are you doing! Why did you do that?" I screamed.

"You'll see soon enough," Ellie giggled.

The doorbell rang, and Ellie smiled. "I'll go get that!" she said, walking to the door completely naked and cum still all over her ass cheeks. I was in shock as I imagined how upset Derek was. I started to call him back, but I heard something that stopped me.

"Is she here now?" I recognized Derek's voice. I scrambled for my clothes, trying to pull them on and wipe the cum off of my bottom at the same time.

"Yes, she's in the bedroom," Ellie answered. "Follow me."

I was in deep shit. There was no way I could be entirely dressed by the time Derek walked through the door. I could feel tears threatening my eyes. It was one thing to cheat on Derek, but it was another for him to find out. I was fuming mad at Ellie. How could she send him a pic of my cum-coated ass?

"Derek!" I cried as he opened the door. I was still half-naked.

"Stephanie?" Derek didn't look angry. In fact, he looked amused.

"Wait. Why aren't you mad?" I asked. I looked at him, then Ellie. At that moment, Devin walked into the bedroom.

"Oh, hey, man!" Devin and Derek did their special handshake.

"Will someone tell me what is going on here?" I asked, my confusion growing stronger.

"He's in on it, Steph," Devin tried to explain. "Ellie told Derek you needed rough sex, and he let us set this up for you so you could experience it."

I let Devin's words sink into my brain until they started to make sense. Derek had allowed for this to happen? It didn't make any sense.

"Derek?" I questioned him, wondering if this could be the truth.

"Yeah, it's true, baby. I just want you to be happy, and you needed to know if this is what you really like," Derek explained.

"I do like it! But you don't. So where does that leave us?" I asked him as Devin and Ellie looked on.

"Look, Stephanie, I may not be into violence, but I'm into satisfying you, no matter how I have to do it. I know my best friend can help you with the violence, and you can still be my girl. As long as you want to still be my girl..." he trailed off.

I crossed the room, still half-dressed, and threw my arms around Derek. "That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard! I love you so much!"

"I love you too, Stephanie. I really do." We kissed. "But I definitely want to watch the next round if there is one."

"Oh, there's going to be the next round!" Ellie chimed in. "You might end up wanting to slap the shit out of Stephanie once you see how much it turns her on!"

"We'll see..." Derek said mysteriously, and that was enough for me. Derek had surprised me with this little stunt, and I had surprised myself. We had a lot to talk about and a lot to work through, but I definitely wanted to work through things with him. I loved him so much, and I couldn't believe that he had allowed me to fuck his best friend (and mine), so I could get what I wanted.

From that day on, we had some seriously fun foursomes. Derek wasn't the most violent guy, but he brought something else to the table that Devin didn't. Between the two of them, they were able to fuck Ellie and me into oblivion. Besides that, I realized that I loved eating pussy and that women were definitely something I craved. Ellie and I had a blast bringing new girls into our mix, and it was the best Senior year we could have hoped for. I'm not sure what will happen to us now that we have graduated. Still, I can honestly say my college experience was incredible, and I definitely explored my sexuality to the fullest.


12