My Crazy... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling a hand out from between mine, she wiped the tears away from her lashes. When she laid her hand back atop my hands she gave me a hesitant smile before continuing, "Ryan, I told you on our date night a few months ago that I didn't want you to feel like you had to hold to the conventional ideas of monogamy. I opened up our marriage to being polygamous and incestuous when I invited my sister into our marriage bed. I did indeed know and encourage you to fuck my mother, and even though accidental, our switch up, and your spending all night with Mary and Abigail, I wasn't devastated by it. I opened our marriage up to being polygamous and incestuous because I wanted you to accept Devon into our marriage. Now, it seems that it is my turn to be accepting. I must be willing to accept the fact that you want mother, Abigail, and Mary to be in our marriage bed as well. It's unforeseen, but these are the consequences I must live with."

My eyes opened wide as saucers in surprise at Andrea's confession. I wasn't sure what to say, but then, she didn't allow me to interrupt either, "I know this is sudden. I've been thinking about it a lot lately, and after seeing mom and Abigail, well, I feel like we should move back to be closer to them and Mary. Dad's a fuck up, Bruce is just as bad, and Henry's depression is getting worse. Mom, Mary, and Abigail, they need more support than just what they can give each other. They need a dependable man who will take responsibility. Do what needs to be done around here, and, well, love and respect them like they should be."

I hadn't realized that my mouth was hanging open and I closed it with a click and swallowed before asking, "Aren't you jealous at all?"

Andrea looked at me like I was strange, or crazy, and then she smirked as she answered, "Of Devon, not at all. Of mom, well, yes I guess a little. Of Mary, not really, after all she has Henry to contend with and I am so happy I didn't marry him. Your fucking her, to me, was almost like pity sex, and the impregnation was like being a surrogate since Henry couldn't do the job..."

At her insult toward Henry I simply looked down at her belly in surprise, and then back up at her. She saw my shocked look at her belly and chuckled, "I like to think that his getting me pregnant was just the luck of Vegas. As for Abigail, well, I guess I am very jealous when it comes to her. She's the only one younger than me, and the baby."

"Honey, you're 20," I interrupted, "I married you at 18!"

"Exactly!" She said as if that explained everything, "I know you like 18 year olds. Devon is 22 and that didn't keep Bruce from cheating on her with Fiona! Mary is 24 and married, so not a threat, and Mother is 40. I'm sure she's better than me in bed. Hell, she's probably better than all of us, but I don't think you want to be married to a woman that is old enough to be your mom. Really, my only fear is Abigail. It stings a little to think you might prefer her, a younger woman, over me..."

"Two years honey. Two!" I said as I pulled my hands away from her and grabbed her hands and held them as tight as I could without hurting her so she would feel my resolve as I continued, "Do you really think I'm the type I would just keep finding the next 18 year old as soon as you all aren't? Because soon Abigail will be 19. What then? I promise you, my love for you, Birgitte, Mary, Devon, and Abigail had nothing to do with your ages. I love you all simply because you are all good women that deserve to be loved better than you have been.

"Bruce and David are fools! Fools! To have cheated and divorced your mother and sister. Mary is amazing in her own unique way, and even if Henry isn't your type at least he has stayed faithful to Mary besides his drunken oopsy in Vegas. And Abigail, she also is amazing, and I do love her..."

Andrea's smile faltered so I hurried on to explain, "I love her for her potential. She is sweet and thoughtful, but most of all I love her because she is your sister. Right now though, I don't know if we have anything in common except that she is pregnant with my child.

"Vegas was crazy and we all did things that we will spend the rest of our lives living with. But Andrea, of your mother and sisters, it was you that I dated. It was you I asked to marry me, and it was you I married. I loved you first, and I love you foremost. You are my wife. My first wife, and I haven't, and don't prefer any one over you! I will never leave you or them... like Bruce and David did... I promise!"

Andrea's smile returned more brilliantly than ever. Tears glistened on her lashes as she leaned in and threw her arms around me. She kissed me from my ear to my mouth, and I kissed her just as fiercely in return. When we paused to take a breath it was with our foreheads pressed against each other as we tried to look into each other's eyes. Our breath misted in between us as we breathed into each other's mouths until Andrea whispered, "I love you with all my heart."

I tilted my head and brushed my lips across hers before replying, "I love you with all mine."

We kissed again, but when she pulled back just enough for our lips to part she finally asked the question that was the root of all of her insecurity, "Do you? Can you really still love me more than them even though I'm the only one not carrying your baby?"

Pulling away I withdrew a hand and gently caressed her cheek before running my fingers through her curly brown hair. She tilted her head into my caress and looked at me lovingly. She was so beautiful.

"I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed," I whispered. Andrea's mouth contorted into a pained cry that curled her bottom lip as she closed her eyes and heaved body shaking sobs. She tried to pull away, but I held onto her tight as I quickly explained, "Please don't cry! Let me explain! You don't have to take on all the blame for everything that's happened. Especially getting pregnant, or Henry! I am a grown man. I made my own choices that contributed to all of this. Everything that's happened is as much my fault as anyone else's. I love you so much I can't even quantify it verbally. Yes, I care that you're pregnant, and yes I care that it is Henry's, but blaming you never entered my thoughts. As far as I'm concerned your baby is our baby!"

She shook with her crying but she was slowly regaining her composure. When she looked up at me again she was smiling and biting her bottom lip as she asked, "Are you sure? This is not how I wanted our first child to come into the world."

"Me neither," I agreed with a chuckle and a shrug, "But then, we both should have been more... monogamous... if we didn't want things to get all crazy!"

"That's true," She agreed with a nod.

We sat there in silence for a while, and then she asked, "So, what do you think about moving back?"

I opened my mouth to answer, but just at that moment there was movement at the front door and on the porch. I looked up and Andrea looked around. Devon was on the porch looking out at us with Abigail and Birgitte just behind her while Mary looked out from behind a curtain. Devon walked across the lawn and opened a door and slid into the back seat as she said, "Hey, everybody's been wondering where you are, is everything okay?"

"Yeah," Andrea answered as she looked down at her belly and wiped the remaining tears from her eyes, "We just needed to talk."

"Okay, well, everyone is missing you two, so come back inside," Devon replied as she looked at me and made a pitying expression.

"Thank you Devon," I said with a patient smile, "We will be right in. I just need to get my bag."

Devon nodded and then left to return to the porch. She said as much as we told her and Abigail nodded as they went back inside. Only Birgitte remained on the porch, watching our car and us. I could see her worry and I wondered what she was worried about.

"I think she has fallen in love with you," Andrea said as she watched her mother, "I can't say I blame her. After all, I loved you first. Come on, let's go back inside. We can talk about moving later."

Andrea followed her own council by opening the car door, heave-hoeing herself out, and leaving. She walked up to the porch, said something to Birgitte, they hugged each other, and then went back inside the house together. With a sigh I opened my door, walked around to the back, retrieved my bag, and went inside.

Upon my return, I hugged Mary and congratulated her as she whispered, "Thank you," in my ear, then I shook Henry's hand and gave him a hardy hug as well. Since the house was so overly large, Birgitte had invited both mine and Henry's families to have Thanksgiving Dinner with her. They had accepted, and so, upon returning to the house I saw mom and dad in the living room and I went over to hug them and ask how they had been since last we talked on the phone.

"Not too bad son," Gilbert answered as he made sure he didn't slosh his scotch as he hugged me, "I've been busy around the house completing honey-do lists for your mother. Nothing new other than that. Seems to be a lot new on your end though!"

That last he said as he looked pointedly at Andrea. Then, as if noticing for the first time, he looked around at all the pregnant women and asked, "Did they all swim in the same pond, or did they plan for all of them to get pregnant at the same time?"

I laughed as I looked from Andrea to her sisters and mother before answering, "I don't even know what that means, but Andrea and Devon have the same obstetrician and both of them got faulty birth control. Mary and Henry have been trying to get pregnant for a while. As for Abigail and Birgitte, you'd have to ask them in such a way as to not get yourself punched! If you know what I mean?"

"I do at that," Gilbert laughed as he shook his head, "I think I will just keep my speculation to myself. I'll find out soon enough anyway. Your mother has always been good at keeping me abreast of the local gossip."

"I bet she does dad," I laughed again, "I bet she does."

I moved on to mom. Wrapping my arms around her, I was once again, as I was a lot lately, surprised at how much she resembled Andrea. Hugging her tight I felt her body press into mine. She was so much like Andrea.

She gave me a kiss on the cheek. Standing tall at 5 feet 10 inches, she didn't have to tilt her head far to whisper into my ear, "I've been talking to Andrea. She's filled me in on the details..."

"Details?" I said in a low mumble.

Kennedy laughed huskily in my ear as she purred, "Yes honey, all of the details... You... her... Devon... Birgitte... Abigail... Quite the harem you have son..."

My breath caught as mom named off everyone but Mary. My body tensed but mom gave me just a slight squeeze around my waist. I started to relax, but then she let her hands slip down to my ass and very casually cupped the undercurve of my cheeks as if everything was perfectly natural! I let out a little squeak, I looked over at dad but he was off on the other side of the room talking adamantly to Henry and his father, I assumed. Mom's chuckle deepened hedonistically and purred in my ear, "I never realized you were into that stuff... I think... we need to have a little talk sometime... alone..."

My breath caught. My blushing was a fire I couldn't put out, and just as mom withdrew I saw Andrea. She was talking and laughing with my sisters, but as our eyes met she gave me a devious smirk before returning to her conversation. Mom smirked at me like I was a snack to be eaten. She had never looked at me like that before!

It was strange, and it made me feel strange.

She turned away to talk to Birgitte and another woman that was older than them both with big brown eyes, carrot-red hair that fell down to the small of her back, and had pink skin. As mom left I caught myself admiring her shapely behind that I instinctively compared to the other women in my life and judged her to be thicker in her well defined capital-C shaped derriere and broader across her hips. Clearing my throat I looked around to see if anyone saw me checking out my own mother and then quickly moved on.

There were only three of us siblings. My older sister, June, and my younger sister, Charlotte. June is two years older than me being 27, and married to Carter. Charlie is two years younger, and as of yet unmarried and living with mom and dad. Andrea was still chatting with them. They were all laughing at something. As they settled down Devon walked up and wrapped her arms around Andrea, joining the group.

Dad was still talking to Henry's father who had a young woman half his age hanging on his arm. She was a creamy mocha color, with big brown eyes and long brown hair that fell down her back in chocolate waves. She spoke with a thick accent from somewhere in South America. Bored, not really interested in the two older mens conversation, she periodically cast her gaze around with a forlorn expression, but seemed too uncomfortable to mix-and-mingle. It was obvious that she wanted to talk to the other women closer to her age, but when her eyes met Henry's mother's hot gaze she flinched and turned back to her husband.

I hadn't met Henry's mother yet either. She was a dignified woman that looked to be about ten years older than Birgitte making her 50, or there about. She was an attractive woman with a heart-shaped face with intelligent brown eyes behind cat's-eye glasses. She had a pouty, full lipped mouth, pink skin, carrot red hair that was steadily turning silver and white, and she cut a fine figure. She was plump, but being above average in height at 5 feet seven inches, lengthened her waist and gave her a nice sweep from her ribs to her hips. She had only slight roundness to her belly that bespoke a propensity of gaining it there, and her very full bosom and broad hips and thick bottom gave her a very classically feminine figure.

Mary approached and gave me a sensual smile as she slid her arm under mine and asked, "Would you like to meet Henry's family?"

"Sure," I agreed with a nod as I snuggled her hand in the crook of my arm.

With Mary as my guide she led me first to Henry and his sister and brother and their spouses. His younger sister was first, Cheyenne and her husband Beck. She was not as tall or robust as her mother. Standing no taller than 5 feet 2 inches tall, she was slim with breasts that looked like they would fill a man's hands very well. She had hazel green-brown eyes with flecks of gold, she had creamy yellow skin more like her father, and strawberry blonde hair that fell just below her shoulders. Beck was also slim, and stood maybe 5 feet 10 inches tall at most. He was a dark earthy brown. His eyes were also a hazel green and brown.

With a gesture Mary began the introductions, "Ryan, this is Cheyenne and Beck."

"Nice to meet you both," I said as I held out my hand to Beck.

Beck took it and gave a firm handshake, "Nice to finally meet Mary's family."

"Yes," Cheyenne added with a nod, "It is so nice that Birgitte invited all of us to her home this Thanksgiving. Every family is always competing to get part of the family for the holidays. This way we all finally get to see each other and meet the in-law's family."

Mary smiled and nodded, "I know I think this was a spectacular idea!"

"Hi," A younger version of Henry said as he held out his hand, "I'm Virgil, and this is my wife Jael."

I took his hand and shook it followed quickly by Jael who held her much smaller hand out to me. Virgil was slightly taller than Henry and had creamy yellow skin like his sister but with darker auburn hair, and pale blue eyes. Jael was of average height and had a distinctly middle eastern look with light brown skin, eyes as black and shiny as onyx, and long straight black hair that fell down her back almost to her knees even while being braided intricately. The braid started at her temples and wove around her head like she was wearing a black crown and then fell down her back in a weave that was 10 inches wide.

Jael was beautiful in her own way. A completely different way than Birgitte and her daughters, Kennedy and my sisters, or Cheyenne and her mother. Jael had softly arched black eyebrows though thick. Her dark eyes were tilted up and deeply set, and her eyelashes seemed unnaturally thick and long giving her an alluring gaze. As soon as she fixed me with those eyes my mouth went dry. They were... more than alluring... sensual... inviting... knowing...

She seemed to be weighing me, and as her plump rosebud mouth curled up into a secretive smirk, her eyes seemed to be inviting me to kiss her and more. Her face... The way her hair line curved around her forehead to her temples and then to her ears. The way her cheekbones met her sharp edged jaw that vee'd down to a small pointy chin. It gave her the appearance of an upside down tear. Her nose was long, but not too long. It's tip stuck out from her philtrum barely more than a half inch with her columella curving up just as prettily as Birgitte's, or any of her daughter's, but where the dorsal of their noses ski-sloped out to their tips, Jael's was a soft, outward, hawkish curve.

"It's very nice to meet you Ryan," Jael purred huskily, sensually.

"The pleasure is all mine," I returned with as charming a grin as I could while flitting my gaze from Jael to Virgil making sure that he understood I meant both of them.

"Mary tells us that you and Andrea live across the state.

"We do," I replied.

"We live nearby," Virgil said with a nod, "Maybe we can have you over for dinner sometime?"

"That sounds good," I answered with a nod.

"Why don't you give me your number," Jael suggested as if it were only natural and reasonable even if her tone was sensual and the glint in her dark eyes and the slight turn of her lips implied something else, "Then I can give you a call once we get home and plan a... date... for you both to come over?"

I tried to keep my face neutral, but alarm bells felt like they were ringing in my head. Looking over at Virgil he just smiled like Jael's request was completely innocent. He nodded and so I gave Jael my phone number. We chatted there for a few more minutes with Henry, Virgil, Cheyenne, and their spouses. Polite talk about where they were living, what they did for work, and hobbies. Mary held on to my arm the whole time. She smiled pleasantly, and I enjoyed myself.

We talked a few minutes more and then Mary made our excuses, "I haven't introduced Ryan to your parents yet."

"Oh that should be fun," Jael said sarcastically.

"Mmmhmm," Cheyenne agreed, "it's always fun when the stepmom is younger than you are!"

"I hear ya," I replied with a noncommittal laugh.

Mary laughed too and then pulled me away. We crossed the room to where my father and Henry's father were still talking.

Dad saw me and smiled while I said, "Hey dad."

"I'm introducing Ryan to everyone," Mary said. Gesturing to Henry's father she continued, "Ryan this is Henry Senior, and his wife Yasmina."

"Henry this is my son, Ryan," Gilbert said, interrupting Mary, then laughed, "My salvation from all the women in my family!"

Senior laughed as if he knew exactly what my dad was saying. I laughed like I did too and Mary rolled her eyes before turning to Yasmina and teased, "Is this what you've been putting up with all evening?"

Yasmina laughed prettily before answering in a heavy Latin accent, "A little."

"Why don't I introduce you to my sisters," Mary suggested as she pulled away from me and took Yasmina's hand.

Yasmina's mouth opened and closed before giving Senior a nervous glance, but Mary wasn't taking no for an answer. Before I knew it Mary's fingers intertwined with mine before pulling me and Yasmina across the room to Abigail.

Abigail smiled at me as we approached and gave me a raised eyebrow as she glanced at Mary's hand in mine.