My Crazy... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Abigail this is Yasmina," Mary purred.

"Hi Yasmina," Abigail greeted with a pleasant smile before looking back at Mary and saying, "Are you trying to make Henry jealous by leading Ryan around by the hand like he's a lover?"

Mary's eyes widened in shock and she immediately let go of my hand and looked back over her shoulder to see Henry still talking with his family and Carter, who had wandered over to talk about football with the guys. They wandered off toward the television. Mary turned back and the three women started talking. A few seconds later I heard the television blaring a sports caster's voice over a football game.

Looking around I saw dad and Senior walking toward the living room. With all of the men drawn to the television like moths to a flame the women folk started preparing the dining room for dinner as they talked. I wasn't interested in the game. I wasn't really interested in watching any sports. I liked playing them, other than that, my interests lay elsewhere. Instead, I stayed and talked with Yasmina, Abigail, and Mary until everyone was called to the dinner table. The dinner was filled with good conversation, teasing, and lots of laughing. It was a modest meal that everyone ate gratefully since the next day was going to be Thanksgiving and much of the kitchen was a mess of preparations.