My Crazy... Ch. 05

Story Info
Night before Thanksgiving! pt 2
6.9k words
4.67
16.2k
26
10

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,176 Followers

Chapter 5- Night before Thanksgiving! pt 2

After dinner, the men folk, who had been half watching the game over their shoulders or asking for score updates the whole time to agitated glares from the wives, excused themselves and went back to the football game as soon as they were finished eating. The rest of us cleaned up the kitchen. It was during this time, when everyone was occupied that I slipped away with Andrea.

I pulled her down the hallway to our room and quietly closed the door. Turning on her I asked, "What the hell Andrea, you told mom about us? You, me, Devon, Birgitte and Abigail? What about Mary? Did you tell her everything? That I've fucked all of you? That you're all pregnant by me? Well, except you..."

Andrea was shocked and dazed as she frowned. She had not been expecting this. She had been expecting something else, and as I kept on she slowly shook her head. By the time I stopped she looked hurt, and all she said was, "So, my being pregnant by Henry IS a problem!"

"That's not what I said, or what I meant, I was simply stating the facts," I retorted with a shake of my head, "I just don't understand. How could you tell mom everything that has happened?"

"I didn't," She hissed angrily as tears budded in the corners of her eyes, "She simply walked up to me, pulled me aside, and told me her suspicions. There was no lying to her after that! The only thing I managed to keep back was that you got Mary pregnant. As far as she knows, my baby is ours, and Mary's baby is hers and Henry's."

"How could she just know, or even suspect something like this?" I gasped as I stumbled to the bed and sat down hard.

Andrea shrugged as she turned to face me, "I don't know, but that woman can be fierce when she wants to be, and she seemed... deviously happy and intrigued by our circumstances."

"I don't understand," I sighed as I shook my head.

"Me neither," Andrea agreed as she walked over and stood between my knees and wrapped me in a hug before pulling me in to lay my head on her belly. She ran her fingers through my hair as she whispered, "I think this is as good a time as any to talk about ground rules."

"Yes, good," I mumbled into her blouse as I nodded.

"So," She said with a nod that I felt by the movement of her body, "First, I am your first and only legal wife. I get first dibs on you, everyone else will have to negotiate their position in the hierarchy. Second, no cheating on me, or us, with women outside the family. I think one wife and four lovers should be more than enough for you!"

"What about your family's incest," I asked, "I only ask because my mom seemed a bit... incestuous... tonight."

"Oh!" Andrea gasped in surprise and looked up as she thought about it. When she returned her gaze to me she answered, "Me and Devon are the only ones that are very incestuous, I think. I don't know if mom has any proclivity towards it or not, and as for Mary and Abigail, I never suspected they were inclined that way until Vegas. As for your mother... I guess she counts as keeping it in the family. Only, don't pursue them. If they want it, let them come to you. You may find out that it was just your imagination. However, if you do wind up fucking your mom, I suggest you try to not get her pregnant. Her or your sisters, should they get mixed up in this as well."

"I've never thought of them like this before," I lied with a shake of my head. Well, I hadn't since I was a teenager. I had managed to grow to a point where I started dating girls and didn't commit incest, so I am not going to admit to it now, "But mom's eyes... no... her whole countenance was... feral... aroused... I've never seen her behave so... whet before..."

"Well," Andrea mumbled, "Look at me and Devon. You don't need to be a brother and sister to be interested in incest. You can be sisters, father and daughter, or even mother and daughter. In your case, mother and son. You may not have ever thought about it, but maybe she has."

"I guess," I replied but my mind was stunned at the idea that my own mother might be lusting for me.

Might want to have sex with me!

What about dad?

"Come on," Andrea said suddenly as she pulled me to my feet, "We've been gone long enough. We better get back."

With that, I let her drag me back to the living room. Andrea scampered away to talk to my sisters who were talking to Cheyenne and Mary, Devon and Abigail were talking to Yasmina, and mom, Birgitte, and Henry's mother had their heads together.

I still hadn't met the woman so I walked over. As I approached I slipped an arm around Birgitte's waist and mother's as I said, "Well it appears from across the room that you three are in an intense conversation! Hi there, I'm Ryan."

I finished my introduction as the women's conversation came to a sudden end, and so got the distinct impression that I interrupted a private conversation. Birgitte and Kennedy recovered with secretive smirks while Henry's mother smiled as she replied, "Nice to meet you Ryan, I'm Gretchen. I would introduce you to my husband, but then, I'd have to pry him from the television to do that!"

"So what are you three whispering about over here?" I asked, only half meaning to be nosy, the other half was just teasing.

"Oh nothing much really," Gretchen answered.

"Mostly, about the five of us being pregnant," Birgitte said.

"You," Kennedy answered simply.

All of them had answered simultaneously, and then cut sharp eyes at each other at their own inconsistency.

"Really," I chuckled shyly, "Nothing much but me and all five of you being pregnant."

As I said this I tightened my grip on Birgitte's side. Her eyes opened wide. Mom and Gretchen were looking at me like cats watching a bird. They were ready to pounce, even though they were both married women. With as much nonchalance as I could muster I said, "You really must take anything you've heard with a grain of salt. Birgitte, may I speak to you privately for a moment?"

Pulling Birgitte aside I whispered, "What the hell Birgitte?"

I felt like every time I said "what the hell" now my voice was climbing an octave. My voice just a little more panicked and my countenance just a little more frantic.

Birgitte hissed as she placed her hands on my chest in a very familiar way that was reassuring as she whispered, "Calm down Ryan. We weren't discussing anything... untoward. Your mother though; she keeps hinting at it like she knows."

"She does," I grumbled.

Birgitte blinked at that then nodded, "That makes sense. Gretchen knows nothing, but she's intrigued and frankly a little shocked at your mothers innuendos. Shocked, but becoming more curious by the word."

"Fuck me!" I growled as I shook my head.

"That particular curse you might not want to say too often," Birgitte purred with a playful smirk, "Otherwise, I just might take you up on the request."

Looking back over her shoulder at my mother and Gretchen, she added with a sensual chuckle, "And they might too."

I followed her gaze and found both women watching us. Turning back to me Birgitte suddenly lifted up onto her toes and planted her soft, plump mouth on mine. The kiss caught me by surprise but I found myself leaning in and kissing her back just as passionately. When she pulled back she sighed, "Now we truly have something to talk about!"

She turned and left me there standing with my mouth agape. Looking around quickly To see if anyone had seen, I caught June turning her head away quickly while blushing until she was a bright pink.

Shit! I growled in my head.

Turning away from everyone I walked down the hallway to the bathroom and went inside. I needed to clear my head. Turning on the faucet I gathered water in my palms and splashed my face. I stared at myself in the mirror, and then splashed more water onto my hot cheeks before grabbing the hand towel and patting myself dry. A soft knock on the door had me jumping nearly out of my skin!

Opening the door slightly, Charlotte pushed her way in, pushing me backwards into the bathroom, and flew into my arms. She was not who I was expecting. She hugged me tight as she mumbled, "Oh Ryan! I've missed you so much!"

"Charlie?" I gasped, "What are you doing?"

"Nothing," She giggled as she stepped back and pulled a tight sweater-dress up to her shoulders and then off. Beneath the dress she wore no bra at all! Right there before me were her wonderful, perky A-cup breasts with pink areolas the same color as her pink skin. I couldn't even make out her dainty nipples. My mouth fell open as I ogled all of Charlie's soft fatty flesh sculpted into two small teardrops sloping out to small hills.

Next I watched Charlotte's hands glide down her tiny waist and flat belly until her fingers slipped beneath the strings of her g-string and pushed them down her thighs until the dainty cloth rolled down her bald pubic mound and pulled away from smooth pink pussy lips. As they pulled away I caught the glint of light on a long tendril of clear nectar. I watched it stretch, becoming longer and thinner until at last it reached its maximum elasticity and snapped.

Looking up to Charlie's face, she was smiling sensually, her eyes hot with lust. She stood tall and fine. She shifted her weight to one leg and thrust out a hip. At 5 feet 8 inches, she was the shortest of my sisters and mother. However, she was also the most shapely, in her own way. Her ribcage was 38 inches, and even though she was flat chested, her ribs swooped down to a waist that was only 28 inches before flaring out to broad hips not quite as wide as mom and June's, and an ass that was nearly twice as thick, measuring 45 inches around. Her legs were long, and her thighs were thicker than any of the five women I had loved.

"I saw you, you know," She purred as she closed the gap between us and started pulling at my belt and trousers, "Andrea all emotional. Devon and Abigail mooning over you. Mary holding your hand like you are her county fair date. Birgitte kissing you like a long time lover right out where everyone can see!"

She got my pants down to my knees and then knelt in front of me. She spoke to my cock that was somehow completely rigid and stood out facing her like a flagpole, "It was so completely easy to see. The way they look at you. The way they rub their bellies as they follow you around the room. You've fucked them all, haven't you? You impregnated them all, didn't you? Except for Andrea that is. When she looks at you and rubs her belly she always has a worried, anxious, fearful frown. She is pregnant by someone else, isn't she? Who would she ever want to fuck other than my big brother, I wonder? Her insecurities distress her. Worry that you don't love her as much as the others now. Yes. So easy to see. So easy to read.

"Henry looks at Mary with pride and anxiety. She looks at him with love, but when she gazes at you it's with such a hot need that I almost climaxed watching her!

"Mom has been looking at you like that too. All night. And then watching June blush as she watched you kiss Birgitte! I really did orgasm a little!"

She wrapped her around my dick, lightly at first, and then tightened her grip until my head was swollen to twice it's girth and the long green vein stood out like a thick pipe alongside a much larger pipe. She licked her tongue across the glands beneath my dickhead and up my urethra catching a fat dollop of clear precum hazed by creamy ejaculate. Her dark blue eyes that seemed more indigo crossed as she made yummy noises and sucked on her lips as she swished my precum in her mouth. She sighed delightedly, her bottom lip quivering before she opened her eyes and whispered, "So good! I've wanted to taste your cum for so long..."

Then she attacked my dick again with ravenous hunger!

My dick was a Lollipop that she twirled her tongue around furiously. Followed by plunging me down her throat like a banana until her nose was buried in my pubes. She started making throaty gurgling sounds before withdrawing to suck on my head like a tow-hitch ball that she was trying to remove all the chrome from before lashing my glands with her tongue like she was trying to polish my head to a glossy shine.

Too soon I was moaning as I put both my hands down and grabbed handfuls of her platinum blonde hair, then I was grunting as I tried to stave off cumming. She grabbed my hips and began plunging my dick to the back of her throat again, this time scraping her teeth down my shaft. My thighs started quaking, warmth in my groin built to a fiery heat, my balls felt like they were churning, then boiling, and tingling in sequence at first and then all together. The heat in my groin moved to my prostate and then my dick as my head swelled up so large I thought Charlie must not be capable of fitting me in her mouth!

But she did!

Popping my huge swollen head in until her teeth caught behind the flared bell flanges as her tongue tickled my glands. The muscles of my ass cheeks cramped. My fists closed tight in Charlie's hair, it took all of my self-control to not push her head down my length as fireworks and flashing lights seemed to burst behind my eyes. My hips made rapid thrusts as cum exploded from my body spraying Charlie's mouth with such force that she coughed, and choked, and inhaled cum as she struggled to swallow!

Cum leaked down from the corners of her mouth. Cum blew up into her sinuses, ran down her nostrils and across her top lip only to be smeared across my dick again. The rest rolled down her throat like a frothy waterfall!

I felt like I blacked out for a minute. My breathing was loud in my ears. My heart felt like it was trying to drum its way out of my chest. Opening my eyes, I hadn't realized I had closed them, I looked down at Charlie. She was licking my dick. Cleaning every bit of seed off that she could. When she looked up at me she smiled. She had apparently cleaned herself up too.

Standing up she pushed me back and down to sit on the toilet, lid down, and then she straddled my lap facing me. Her breath smelled like cum as she purred, "Thank you big brother. I've wanted that for so long, but now I want to feel you inside my pussy..."

"Wait!" I gasped as I grabbed her around her waist and held her in place hovering above my still rigid dick that was now pointed straight at her sex.

Charlie looked up from my dick, her indigo eyes were impatient, almost frantic, as she begged, "Please! I need you. I want you... to take all my virgin places..."

She ended in a whisper.

"That was your first time?!" I asked incredulously.

"With a man, yes," She answered in a purr before asking, "Did you like it? I've been practicing every day since I was fifteen."

"Fifteen!" I cried, "Practicing? For who?!"

"Why, for you silly," Charlie giggled, and then confessed in a whisper, "I've had a crush on you for a long time."

"Me!" I gasped as I shook my head, "You never said anything..."

"Of course I did," She retorted with a chuckle, "I told you multiple times that I would do anything for you big brother... anything!"

"No. I don't remember you doing any such thing," I refuted with a shake of my head, but I did remember.

There were tickle fights that went on until she was squealing as my fingers found all her sensitive spots, some of them a bit too close to breasts or inner thighs. Good natured teasing while doing chores together in spaces that were really only meant for one person as our bodies pressed against each other until our biological responses had us blushing furiously. Lustful glances. Doing other chores while standing so close that her shoulder and hip were brushing against me. Negotiations of chore swaps when she would often promise to do anything... "anything"... I wanted to. Shoulder massages where she would try to talk me into kneading the muscles on her chest too low to be comfortable. Back massages where she kept requesting that I go lower and lower until I was rubbing the heavy muscles of her overly bountiful bottom.

I refused or stopped so many times. I was crushing on June at that time and mom. June was becoming a woman and I desired so badly to see what was changing. We used to bathe together and then all of a sudden mom and dad insisted that we mustn't. I was more curious than anything at first, but soon I felt things. Desires. To touch her all over, but mostly her breasts and her butt that was growing and widening seemingly on a daily basis. And mom, she was a fully grown woman!

If they had ever made the offers Charlie did I would have taken them up on it. But they didn't. Eventually I grew up and figured out that I should have been interested in their pussies as well. By that time though I was interested in other girls, and I never really thought of Charlie in that way.

"Charlie, you're still a virgin?" I asked in a whisper.

"Yep, I haven't even touched myself there except for my clit," She answered with a proud smile, "Been waiting for my big brother to finally notice me and make me his!"

"Charlie! This isn't right," I replied with a shake of my head, "Sure I know how you feel, but why? After all this time, why haven't you explored your options? I'm sure there's a guy out there for you!"

"There is!" She giggled as she looked up at me lovingly, "You dummy! I said I never gave my virginity to a man. I never said I didn't date! But none of them were you..."

"Charlie!" I hissed through gritted teeth.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her pussy. Spread open and drooling nectar on my dick in long clear tendrils. When I raised my eyes to hers I asked, "Do you at least have a condom? I shouldn't... No! I don't want to get you pregnant!"

She chuckled and relaxed her thigh muscles. Despite my strength I watched in exultant horror as my swollen red dickhead invaded her pussy lips, slid back to her vagina, and pushed through resistance that bent my flagstaff. Charlie hissed with the pain, and then there was a feeling of stretching and tearing as she suddenly slammed down my length and collided with my pelvis!

Her eyes were closed. Her mouth was contorted in a pained grimace, and I just let her sit there and recover. This was my first virgin sex, but I knew enough to know she needed a minute. Andrea had said she had taken her own virginity, but now I knew it was Devon that took it, and Andrea that took Devon's.

"Are you alright," I asked.

"Yeah," She hissed as she slowly rotated her hips, whisking my dick inside her as she grew accustomed to the feeling.

"I should put on a condom," I said dryly.

She shook her head no before she opened her eyes and looked at me and said, "I've read that a man's body records every woman's DNA that he has ever had sex with, and a woman's body records ever man she's been with. I want your body to know and remember, down to your DNA, that you made love to me! And I want to know that forevermore your DNA is imprinted on mine! Besides, I'm on birth control."

"So was Andrea and Devon," I grumbled.

"Yeah well it's highly unlikely that we're on the same medication," Charlie answered unconcernedly as she started slowly rocking her pussy on my dick.

With a sigh of resignation I slid my hands down the wide sloping curves of her hips and ass and grabbed two great heaping handfuls of each cheek. With each grinding twerk of her clitoris on my pelvis I spread her ass cheeks apart and pulled up, trying to moderate her pace so that we would be in sync.

It was slow going. Nice and slow. Since I had cum once already I didn't feel like a pressure relief valve on the verge of popping off any second, and Charlie was still sensitive. It was a slow, slow twerk. Forward and back, forward and back, forward and back. A brief pause followed by lifting up my shaft before lowering back down. A wobbly rotation of hips as she whisked my dick inside her womb, wallowing her out, loosening the death grip her body had on my prick, allowing her to relax and stretch around my girth.

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,176 Followers
12