My Crazy... Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slow and steady.

Forward and back.

Up and down.

Over and over.

Charlie closed her eyes and relaxed her jaw so that her mouth was slightly open. She took deep slow inhalations through the nose, then exhaled out her mouth. I could almost see her body working like a furnace.

The blush of her cheeks telling me of the warmth she must feel in her belly. The tingling strokes like a fire poker stirring her insides, pushing, poking, prodding her sensitive areas. Concentration. Air. Feeding the warmth. Building it up. Coalescing.

The warmth was not just her belly, it was her womb, and it was growing hotter and hotter. A passion. A need for more. Faster. Harder. Deeper. More heat! Such wondrous heat!

The stroking, and poking, and grinding was like an electric shock now. Every movement was an exclamation of electricity.

Forward and back. Stoking the fire. Breathe. More heat. An electric shock!

Up and down. Stoking the fire. Breathe. More heat. An electric shock!

Charlie's brow furrowed in pain and pleasure. Her eyes were closed tight. Her mouth, only slightly open before, was an open quivering circle as she breathed in and out in shallow breaths. Her chest expanding and contracting as her tiny breasts stuck out, begging for attention. The muscles of her abdomen were a wonder to watch. Stretching. Twisting. Contracting like rolling waves propelled by the turbulent winds of her passion!

Her pussy. The way I appeared and disappeared inside her. The rock and roll of her hips. The way her thighs moved. The way her buttocks tightened and relaxed and squeezed between my fingers.

Mesmerized by small nipples and invisible areolas on a backdrop of soft, taut, pink skin slightly sculpted into the soft curves of crescent hills. I pulled her close and licked my tongue across them. My tongue was a brush and my saliva my ink as I painted glistening lines following the outer edges of the hills that were her breasts. I kissed her sternum up to her clavicle. Up her neck to her ear. The edge of her jaw, and then down its sharp edge until I found my sister's voluptuous mouth. Her tongue was in my mouth, mine was in hers. She moaned into me and I sighed into her.

She didn't make a sound when I left her lips and made my way back down to her breasts. My mouth, my lips, my tongue found her nipple. Small. Petite. Swollen. Aroused.

I bit it...

Charlie let out a strangled wail as her whole body suddenly tightened in the throws of her orgasm. I thrust in deep as her vagina clamped down. She tilted her hips so her clit was grinding into my pelvis. The sharp edge of her pubic bone and vaginal mouth ground into the base of my dick. My length was bent and scraping across the back of her vaginal wall. My head felt like I was about to pop out of her, so I thrust deeper... and deeper. Always deeper.

Charlie gasped for air, and then she was moaning wantonly as my climax burst and I suddenly felt cum pumping out of me like cold clear spring water!

Deeper!

I needed to be deeper inside her...

Moans and mewling caught in our throats as our climaxes peaked. And then, finally, it all passed and we were skiing down the mountain slope of our orgasms as appreciative sighs escaped from both of us. Charlie laid against my chest and tucked her head into my neck where she could give tender kisses from time to time. I slid my hands up from her ass cheeks and wrapped her in a hug. The silence was steep. Neither of us had the strength to challenge that hill yet. So we sat there for a long moment as we took tender consolation in each other's bodies.

Charlie was the first to break the silence with a whisper, "Give me just a few more minutes, then I'll turn around and let you take my virgin ass..."

It all still felt surreal. I just fucked my sister... twice! I didn't know how to feel. My sense of the taboo was battling with how I felt in the moment. Making love to Charlie had felt good. Natural, but at the same time unnatural. I liked the feeling of her body beneath my hands, the way her body pressed against mine. Mom's intense interest. Her innuendo of a private, intimate talk. Discussing it with Andrea, and her matter-of-factness, it all served to dull the shock. In some part of me I had known this was coming. Hugging her tighter I sighed in resignation. How crazy was this?

"That might take a while," I said softly, "Cumming twice in such a short period of time is one thing, but cumming a third is going to take a while. I'd rather wait. We have time. Plus, you're going to be sore as soon as I pull out."

"Okay," She replied in an affable mumble, "I'd rather stay like this a while longer anyway."

So that's what we did. We sat there in the bathroom until my dick shrunk out of Charlie, and then with a sigh she stood up. Her legs and ass were asleep. Mine felt like they were nonexistent!

Charlie laughed as I cleaned up and then tried to stomp out the fire, the pins and needles, and the roller of nails that seemed to crawl from my toes up to my ass. She quieted down when I found a wash rag, and then ran a sink full of hot water. With a quiet smirk she watched me as I soaked the rag and squeezed it out. Using the tub to prop up a leg, she spread her thighs open for me once more and I cleaned her up as tenderly as I could. Red and pink virgin blood covered her pussy and inner thighs. Soft strokes removed everything that was now old blood, but still a small crimson trickle ran out of her vagina to smear between her thighs.

"I will get a tampon for the rest," She whispered as she caressed my cheek, "Thank you big brother."

With a nod I stood up and with a smile she knelt down and used the same rag to clean her blood off of me. Once she was dressed and my clothes were right, I had Charlie stick her head out the door and into the hallway to see if the coast was clear. Pulling back into the bathroom, she gave me a smile with her eyes big and bright as she said, "It's all clear."

"Then head out and I will follow," I said.

Leaning in, she kissed me. A quick, albeit deep, kiss that left her sighing and me dazed. She smirked as I met her gaze and she whispered fiercely, "I love you big brother!"

She smiled broadly, almost squealing, and then left. I followed a second later. Upon returning to the dining room and kitchen everyone was still cleaning, or preparing for the next day, or talking. It seemed Charlie's and my absence was not noticed. Andrea and Devon smiled at me as I passed by them. They were talking to June and Yasmina. Charlie found Abigail who was sitting in a corner with Cheyenne. Birgitte was in the kitchen with mom and Gretchen talking quietly. Dad and the other men were in the living room watching the game.

----(!)----

The rest of the evening passed by relatively uneventfully. Ten o'clock came and Andrea and Devon found me in the courtyard sitting by the firepit by the pool.

"You know, it works better if you light it," Devon said teasingly.

"I'm not cold," I answered as I looked up and smiled at both of them, "I just needed some quiet, and time to think and process."

"What's on your mind," Andrea asked as she came over and sat on my left leg followed by Devon sitting on the right.

"You both," I answered quietly, and then with a sigh added, "Birgitte. Abigail. Mary. Now mom, June, and Charlie too."

"Are you okay," Andrea asked in a whisper, "Is this all too much?"

"Too much?" Devon laughed at the preposterousness of it, "Seriously? I thought all men wanted harems of women! How can this be too much? It's a male sex fantasy come true!"

Looking at Andrea and then to Devon, I smiled as I purred, "You were a sex fantasy come true all by yourselves. Andrea, I didn't need or want anyone but you!"

She smiled at that. Her eyes glistened with tears. Tonight had been a hard night. Highly emotional. In two years I could literally count on one hand how many serious arguments we got into. Throwing her arms around my neck she lavished me with kisses as she exclaimed, "I love you! I love you! I love you!"

When she pulled back I smiled at her again, and then looked at Devon and said, "If I had married you Devon, instead of Andrea, I never would have cheated on you like Bruce did. You are so beautiful and so easy to love. If you were my first wife... I would never have needed or wanted any other than you!"

Tears glistened on Devon's lashes as her bottom lip trembled, and then she was throwing her arms around my neck and kissing me so hard she left me breathless. When she withdrew it was only to say in a shaky voice, husky with emotion, "I wish I had met you first! I love you so much! I wish you had married me too!"

Once Devon pulled back I looked at them both. Taking their hands I said, "The truth is I love you both. I love you all. I just... I don't want to disappoint either of you..."

"Disappointments happen," Andrea replied with a soft sigh as Devon nodded in agreement, "In life. In marriage. It's human nature. We make mistakes, but I have never regretted marrying you Ryan."

"Same," Devon agreed with a nod before continuing, "Arguments happen in every marriage. It doesn't mean we don't love you, or each other. Trust me, Andrea and I argue too, but we will always work through it because we love each other.

Hugging them both it felt like I could feel their love, their warmth, transferring from their bodies to mine and I didn't feel so tired anymore. That was when I broke the news, "Charlotte ambushed me in the bathroom. I thought I had to be scared of mom making a move..."

Andrea and Devon shared a look as I continued, "She said she's been in love with me since she was fifteen, maybe younger. Anyway, there was no refusing her. She... was a virgin. She saved herself for me!"

"Oh Ryan," Andrea purred while at the same time Devon said, "That sounds so darling!"

I was surprised at how easily they were taking the news. I knew, in some part of me, that I probably shouldn't be, but that didn't change the reality. Staring at them both, it was Andrea that spoke next, "Honey, I've known Charlie was crushing on you since I first met your family. I thought It was adorable how protective she is of you. She even confronted me and gave me the old "Don't hurt my brother or I will beat your ass" threat. That's when I knew you were the man for me. Any man that could inspire his sister to love him so fiercely, so incestuously, was the man for me."

"She also thought you two were incestuous," Devon chuckled as she shook her head, "She thought that since you were, that there might be room for her and I to be within your marriage as well. Then surprising you two weren't, in fact, incestuous!"

I smiled, but it was an emotionally tired smile.

Then Andrea and Devon stood up and both held out a hand for me to take though it was Andrea that spoke, "Come on lover, it's time to put you to bed..."

I took their hands and let them pull up and drag me off to the bedroom. The house was strangely quiet as we trekked through it. Every now and then I could have sworn I heard whispering though I never saw anything.

We passed our bedroom door and my breath caught. We continued down the hallway, and I knew what was happening. Andrea opened the master bedroom door and led the way in.

Inside, standing in front of the bed, stood Birgitte and Abigail. Both of them were completely naked, and absolutely beautiful!

Andrea looked back at me as she pulled me to the center of the room. She was smirking. A glance to Devon revealed the same from her as well. Loud enough for everyone to hear, Andrea said, "I thought it was time we were all together. This way, we will all be on the same page."

Andrea and Devon released my hands then. Andrea walked up to her mother while Devon approached Abigail. Birgitte seemed to shrink away from Andrea just a little. Turning her head to look back over her shoulder at me Andrea said, "Why don't you hang back for a little bit and let us... rediscover... each other in this new dynamic."

I nodded.

Birgitte opened her mouth several times before she was able to speak. Andrea and Devon undressed while the rest of us watched.

Birgitte stood naked, her overly large double-J breasts hanging heavily in long overly buoyant ovals that made me think of watermelons. Her belly was large and round for five and half months, but she was no more larger than any of the other three. From the front though, her waist still appeared slim, sloping in at her ribs and then out to her hips. Her ass seemed to be larger, but then, all of them had gained weight in their plump derrières. What interested me the most though was the thick thatch of pubes that adorned Birgitte's pubic mound. It was a thick mass of long dark brown hair. She had let it all grow as her belly had grown larger.

Glancing over at Abigail, I ogled her from her eyes to her thighs. She was a milk white version of her mother with fiery red hair that was the same kinky curly as her sisters and mother. Her swollen J-cup breasts were only one size smaller than her mothers, and reminded me as well of fat watermelons. The thatch of pubes on her pubic mound were the same fiery red. A dense mass of long silky pubes that seemed to waft to-and-fro in the air as she moved. More self-conscious than her mother, she groomed the edges of her thatch into a large triangle standing on point on top of the slit of her pussy-lips. Everything else was shaved, plucked, waxed, or whatever means of removal she used leaving her pussy completely smooth.

Andrea and Devon's breasts hadn't grown at all yet. Bother we're still perky B-cups, and their pussies were permanently smooth, which I loved, but Birgitte and Abigail's growth would be something new, and it made me wonder if I should request that they only groom their pussy from now on so I could have their lush forests play in...

Andrea wrapped her arms around her mother's waist. Their bellies were touching, and their breasts soon would be as Andrea learned it to kiss.

"Wait!" Birgitte gasped weakly. Andrea halted her advance and held still with her lips barely an inch from her mothers allowing Birgitte to continue breathlessly, "I... I'm not really interested in same-sex sex... or incest... I just want Ryan..."

"It's all or nothing mother," Andrea whispered loud enough that everyone heard, "Ryan loves all of us. I love all of you. Devon loves all of us. If you and Abigail want to be a part of our marriage..."

Devon smiled as Andrea gestured to all three of us before continuing, "Then you must be willing to love all of us as well."

"That's easy enough," Abigail purred as she leaned in and pressed her mouth into Devon's. There was a long moment of schticks, schnicks, and pops, as we watched Abigail and Devon kiss, tongue, and suck on each other's lips.

Birgitte sighed, "I will do anything now to be included in this family!"

With those few words said she leaned in and she pressed her lips into her daughter's mouth. This fantasy... this dream... went on for several minutes as all four women became more and more aroused. Hands moved from waists to plump and squeeze breasts or to pinch nipples. Kisses started being punctuated by moans and mewling.

Birgitte's hands moved down to tenderly caress Andrea's belly, and Devon reached around to grab greedy handfuls of Abigail's ass. The touching and petting continued as tongues danced with each other and kisses became aggressive lips sucking smacks.

Andrea broke away and kissed Birgitte's cheek over to her ear while her mother's hands squeezed her ass cheeks. Andrea moved down to suck on the corner of Birgitte's jaw and the other woman responded by dragging her nails up Andrea's back.

Devon was kissing and licking Abigail's neck while the girl stood there breathing heavily with her eyes closed and cupping Devon's breasts. Devon moved down to Abigail's breast and started plumping one with her hand while sucking a thick nipple into mouth. Abigail sighed deliciously, "Oh! Fuck me!"

Andrea suddenly pulled back from Birgitte, her eyes were aflame with lust and she said, "Yes, let's move to the bed. Ryan, come and join us when you want to, but remember, I'm first!"

She looked back to see if I was listening, and I gave her a smirk and a wink. Her mouth twitched into a grin and she returned my wink. Turning back to Birgitte, she followed her mother onto the bed.

Birgitte's bed was an oversized king so large a family of six could sleep on it and never touch another person. There would be a lot of touching tonight.

Birgitte and Abigail climbed up and laid down where they could kiss each other and play with the others' breasts. Devon crawled up and started kissing her way down Birgitte's inner thighs while Andrea did the same to Abigail. What was left for me to watch was two beautiful milk white asses, shaped like upside down hearts, sticking up high in the air and wagging back and forth like they both had tails!

Smooth white pussy-lips glistened with arousal in the half light of the room. A slight pinking around rosier teardrop shaped vaginas at the tops of their labia made the slits of their pussies look like an upside down exclamation point. And indeed, I was exclaiming!

It had been hours since making love to Charlie, and my dick stuck out in front of me as hard and fast at attention as if I hadn't had sex all week, much less only a few hours ago. Moving in behind Andrea, I hoped with all my heart and soul that I had the stamina to satisfy four women!

12