My Crazy Girlfriend: Honeymoon Pt. 02

Story Info
Liv's Honeymoon gets wild.
6.3k words
4.78
17.3k
16

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 11/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi." I said back dumbfounded.

She laughed, her blue eyes glittering with the light of the torches. She wore a short, tight, velvet, violet dress that kept virtually no secrets, and her hair which had once been put up, was now a rolling mess across her shoulders.

"Sorry to surprise you, we were just impressed with how you two cut it up out there."

"Oh, well thanks, but its really all her." I said pointing to Liv.

She blushed and extended her hand, "I'm Liv."

"Kayla." Said the woman sweetly, "Where did you learn to dance like that?"

"We took some classes when we first started dating. He's a great dancer he's just being modest."

"This is my boyfriend," Kayla said gesturing to the skinny young man next to her. Liv and I took turns shaking his hand, "We're celebrating graduation from college."

"Congratulations!" Liv said excitedly, "We'll be done this summer."

"We're celebrating our wedding right now actually."

"Oh congrats!" Said the young man, Kayla following, "You are a really cute couple."

"She's cute, I'm just couple." I said, Liv hit my shoulder.

Kayla took a glass from one of the wandering servers, her boyfriend followed suit, and she leaned against the railing, "Have you done anything fun since you got in?"

"We just got in today actually." Liv explained, "We went to the beach for a long time and goofed off and came straight to dinner. Do you know any of the fun attractions?"

Kayla gave her lips a pensive twist, "We went snorkeling a few days ago. In the afternoon the water is crystal clear, and you can see a ton of fish and cool stuff out on the reef."

"Oh, that sounds like a ton of fun." I said looking at Liv, "We should sign up."

She nodded enthusiastically, "What about you two?"

"We get into a fair amount of trouble," Kayla said rolling her eyes.

Liv arched her eyebrows, "What kind of trouble?"

"Uhhhh," Kayla hesitated, "well..."

"We got caught skinny dipping on the trip out to snorkel for one." Said Kayla's boyfriend, she giggled.

"Oops," She said through a wave of laughter, "We got in trouble for smoking pot in the roof hot tub too."

The guy snapped his fingers, "When you got caught making out with the lifeguard."

Kayla blushed and poked her boyfriend, "I was high as a kite that doesn't count."

"Sounds like you two have had plenty of fun." I said glossing over the last comment, "I can't wait to get out on the open water."

Liv was laughing, "You made out with the life guard?"

"Yeah, I was baked and had been drinking. He told me I was too beautiful to be single and I got all bothered."

"Probably made his whole day." Said her boyfriend who made an uncomfortable amount of eye contact with me.

Kayla sniffed, "I could make his whole week."

"Yeah you could." Her boyfriend said kissing her cheek, she blushed and grabbed his neck.

While their moment was happening, Liv nudged me and whispered, "She's wearing an anklet."

I gave her a confused look, and she just smiled. I didn't get it, but I didn't like it.

Kayla's boyfriend looked over at me, "Redheads right?"

"Man, I'm sure fond of mine." I said, now it was Liv's turn to blush.

"You two want to come find some trouble? We were going to grab a bottle and head up to the roof." Said the boyfriend.

"I dunno, we're pretty spent- we traveled today, the beach. But we-" I started to say but Liv cut me off.

"-will muster the energy for our new friends. We'll meet you up there."

"Great, see you in a bit." Kayla said excitedly. They headed for the hotel and I looked at Liv.

"What are we doing going up to the roof with them? They are super weird."

She smiled broadly, "Kayla's wearing an anklet. She's a hotwife...girlfriend, whatever, her boyfriend is trying to connect you two."

"We are not swingers." I said firmly, she laughed in response.

"Of course not. He's not trying to get with me, he wants you to get with her. He's doing what I do to you to her."

"It's weird when you do it, it's even weirder when someone does it to me." I said.

"Ha, I've seen what you do to girls. You can't fool me." She said sardonically, "Come on, let's make a new friend."

I rolled my eyes as she dragged me through the dance floor to the elevator and hit the top floor. The elevator lurched and Liv grabbed my waist grinning at me, "Mmmm this is gonna be so fun."

"I already have more than enough crazy redhead than I can handle, I don't need two." I said flicking her chin.

She giggled, "We're going extinct you know, redheads."

"That's a myth that spread on social media." I said, she pressed in closer.

"Mmmmm but shouldn't we be breeding more... just in case?"

"When you want kids just say the word." I said touching her nose.

"That's not what I meant."

"I know what you meant."

The elevator dinged and opened onto a covered patio the spread across the entire section of roof. The hot tub and pool glowed a deep blue and everything was illuminated by small lamps along the floor. Beyond the roof was a stunning view of the whole beach and blue ocean rolling away under the night sky.

We headed to a far table on the corner. I didn't get a chance to sit down before Liv pushed me against the table, grabbed my face and kissed me. She held me in place, her tongue making soft sweeps of mine, her body leaning into me as she kissed.

I put my hands on her sides, letting them slip gradually as she pushed her hips against me, her body trying to rub against mine. She pulled away from our kiss and kissed my neck, whimpering and sighing.

"You are not drunk enough to be this worked up in public."

"I'm always this worked up, I just don't always have an opportunity to express it." She whispered.

"Duly noted," I whispered back and I felt her smile.

"Oooh tonight is going to be fun." We heard Kayla say. Liv leaned away turning bright red and watched her put down shot glasses.

"Where's your friend?" I asked looking around, "Is he taking the stairs?"

"He decided to call it for the night. He didn't feel right and figured he should just go to bed."

"I'm sure we'll have plenty of fun without him." Liv said confidently.

"I'm sure." Said Kayla, looking at me. She popped open a bottle of Plantation Dark Rum and poured three shots. "Bottoms up!" She cheered and knocked back the glass. Liv and I followed and Kayla poured another round.

"So," Kayla said looking at Liv and I, "Does she live up to the redhead reputation?"

I laughed, "Which one?"

"All of them," She took her second shot, "Crazy, wild, precocious. Just always revving to go or trying to stir something up just for fun?"

I looked at Liv and back at Kayla, "That all sounds about right. My absolutely crazy wife."

"You're lucky, she's so cute." Kayla gushed. Liv turned deep red.

"I am completely spoiled." I confirmed running fingers through her hair.

Liv took her second shot and leaned on me, "I'm the spoiled one, he puts up with my crazy and keeps putting out all my fires." She laughed, "I start a lot of them."

"So, how'd you meet?" Kayla asked pouring another round.

"We met in college actually." I explained, downing my second shot, watching Kayla refill the glass.

"My boyfriend who came with me ended up dumping me hours before a Valentines Day dance. I was crushed, so in my dress I got hammered on Jack Daniels and sat on the curb wasted. It was honestly the lowest moment of my life. But here comes this goof ball with fresh pizza and old video games."

"I got creamed." I said looking away.

"CREAMED." Liv emphasized, "It was really spectacular how bad he was. But he more than made up for it later."

"You hooked up?"

This time I blushed, and Liv made the rock fist, "It was great, I dunno if it was the whiskey or all the crying I'd been doing but I'd never been so happy to do it on a pile of clothes. We went to dinner that night and just... never stopped hanging out."

"Well, you're very cute together." She said before taking her third shot.

"Thanks," Liv said, "But he'd be cute with anyone." She spanked me, I squalled. I wasn't ready for that. They both laughed.

"What about you, are you as crazy as the redhead reputation?" Liv asked, glancing at me.

"Ugh, yes. Very much so. I can never say no to a good time." She looked at the empty shot glass, thinking about a fourth.

"I think your boyfriend is pretty lucky to have that around, you must keep him worn out." Liv said.

Kayla shook out her hair and pulled it to one side, "He holds the reigns pretty well yeah." She held up the bottle, "Another shot anyone?"

"I'd better slow down or I'm going to end up in trouble." Liv said.

"I like the sound of that," Kayla said pouring another shot. Liv rolled her eyes, looked at me and took it.

"What kind of trouble do you end up in?" Kayla asked.

Liv had leaned against me and was wiggling her hips, the soft fabric of her dress slid along my slacks, "The kind where I wind him up in public." She said smirking.

Kayla raised an eyebrow and watched, "Is it working?"

She smiled at Kayla and kept moving, holding my neck with her hands, "Oh yeah, but he isn't difficult to get wound up."

Liv wasn't wrong, the gentle sway of her hips against me had me stiff, pressing against her as she shifted in place. She turned her head back and up pulling me into a soft kiss and I put my hands around her middle, feeling her slender, flat, waist and stomach.

"Oh, he's ready to mount you right here on a lawn table." We heard Kayla say.

Liv smiled and pulled out of the kiss, turning back to Kayla, "He's always more than I can handle." She looked back at me smiling.

"No, no... no, no..." I whispered.

She looked back to Kayla, "Would you like to help?"

"If you don't mind sharing." She said looking from me to Liv.

"I prefer it." Liv said leaning away from me to take Kayla's wrist and pull her towards us.

All at once, I had Liv inside one arm and Kayla in the other. Liv had shifted to let Kayla in and Kayla pushed her chest against me, planting a kiss on my lips that broke so her tongue could play with mine. I kissed back, letting my hand slide down her back to her trim waist and hips and felt her smile to hold back a laugh.

"Is he always this shy?" Kayla asked looking at Liv.

"What do you mean?"

"He's got his hands hovering at my hip. I know he wants a little butt." She said wagging her hips.

Liv laughed, "Sometimes it takes a little encouragement."

I looked from one girl to the other, with a reproving look, "You're both crazy, and I will walk you around on leashes."

Kayla's blue eyes lit up when I said that and her face became a devious smile, "You might have to, I am a very bad girl." She looked at Liv, then back to me, "Watch."

She pulled Liv's face to hers with one hand and kissed her gently, Liv kissed back leaning in to her as the two gingers let their tongues flit for several minutes. They parted, letting their eyes lock for several seconds, then Kayla looked up at me.

"If she can kiss me, you can give me a little feel." She wiggled her hips again, "It's ok, I love having it touched."

I looked at Liv and back to Kayla and slowly let my hand slide down past her hips to her soft firm butt, letting my fingers sink into the flesh. Her eyes sank at the feeling and she leaned into my chest as I did. I saw Liv's wrist out of the corner of my eye, she had taken a handful of booty herself.

"Let's go back to our room," Liv said softly, "We can be a little more... authentically redhead there."

Kayla looked up at me and then back at Liv, "He won't change his mind will he?"

"Maybe," Liv said playfully, "but his reluctance is way more fun anyway."

"I like that, let's go." Kayla said. And almost as soon as they'd been glued to me they pranced away toward the elevator, and I awkwardly followed, trying to keep my tent from poking my pants as I went.

They held the elevator door and once I was in and it had shut, the circus resumed. They both pushed their way into my arms and began to kiss. Someone's hand felt my pants and I couldn't tell whose, rubbing me as I watched the two women delicately kiss against me until the elevator dinged for our floor. This was the second time in four days I'd ended up with Liv and another girl on an elevator at a hotel. It's like she has me down to a formula.

The door opened and Liv grabbed my hand pulling me out until we got to our room on the first floor. I had the key card in my wallet, which I put into the slot and heard the click. They threw the door open and ran in, Liv yanking me through the doorway letting the door crash shut.

Kayla fell into my arms kissing me hotly and dragging her body against mine. I held her sides as we kissed for several seconds then leaned back, "Wait, does your boyfriend know this is happening?"

She smiled and laughed, "Mmmm he's lying in bed touching himself, hoping this is what's happening."

Liv came over and nuzzled her cheek and neck, "Let's get into something more troublesome."

Kayla laughed and reached back, pulling on the zipper the held Liv's dress up sending her into a fit of giggles as it slowly slid off her slender frame. She wore matching white panties and bra under that came visible as the dress dropped to the floor. Liv returned the favor, wrapping her arms around Kayla and sliding her zipper down before peeling the dress away from the busty college grad.

I struggled to take in the sight of them both. Young, lean, pale redheads in their underwear. Liv wearing her soft, supportive white bra and panties, Kayla wore silk blue thong and bra that clung tightly to her hips below her toned waist. I had spent time dreaming about this scenario time and again, but now that it was happening it was hard to appreciate completely.

They both started giggling looking at me, their messy red tangles falling into their faces, "You ok?" Liv asked.

"Yeah, I just, I never thought this would happen." I stammered back.

"Well stop looking and start touching." Liv said pulling me towards them, putting Kayla squarely in front of me.

Kayla pulled me into a kiss with one hand her other hand rubbing the tent in my pants. Reflexively, my put my hand on her ass and squeezed digging my fingers into it as it filled my palm. She made a noise in the kiss, her hips starting to move as I groped her.

Her hand moved from my pants to my belt and pulled it open then unclasping the slacks and dropping the zipper and tugging them off. She squealed into our kiss as her hand felt me through my boxers. She pulled away looking at her fingers.

"There's so much precum already," She laughed then looked at Liv, "He's not ready to cum already is he?"

"Not a chance," Liv shook her head, giving me a hot glance, "And even if he were it wouldn't matter. He cums like a horse over and over again."

Kayla looked at me, her blue eyes sparkling with lust as she ran her finger over the wet spot on my boxers again, then looked back at Liv, "Do you want him to get a condom?"

"I wouldn't let him if he wanted to, watching him coat women's guts is my favorite thing in the world; you know, unless he's coating mine."

Kayla licked her finger, looking up at me, "I've never done this bareback before." She kissed my neck, whimpering and rolling her hips.

Liv leaned against her with an evil smirk and nuzzled her with her nose, "I know you want to," She bit Kayla's ear and whispered, "Spend all night getting fucked by an insatiable, raw, cock. Go back to him a sloppy, used up, slut."

She looked down and dragged a finger through the precum on my boxers and rubbed her fingers. She bit her lip and leaned in to kiss me. Her lips met mine open and her tongue swept across mine as her hands pulled at my boxers and let them drop so my slick, bare, cock pressed against her stomach.

I held her face with one hand and ran my palm over her full breast making her gasp and jerk. I squeezed and groped her chest making her breath catch and her throat whimper. Her hand was rubbing my cock against her as we kissed, and Liv leaned in again.

"She's going to look so good on you."

I leaned down and kissed Kayla's neck. She whimpered and squirmed, leaning into my hand that was grasping at her breast. She leaned her head to the side letting me kiss and bite her. I felt the bra come loose against my hand and heard Liv's voice.

"Let's get this off and give you something to play with."

I yanked the bra away roughly making her squeal before filling my hand with soft flesh that I squeezed and kneaded. She moaned quietly, her hips jerking as her nipple caught against my palm. I watched her eyes close and her mouth hanging open, biting her lip before more noises jumped out.

I looked at Liv who watched me groping Kayla, "Want to play with them?"

She smiled and nodded, I turned Kayla around holding her arms back so her chest stuck out. Liv leaned over and took a nipple into her mouth and sucked. Kayla moaned loudly her hips punching back into me, her head rolling onto my shoulder as Liv nibbled and sucked her tit. Liv leaned up and kissed the panting ginger who kissed back hungrily, holding my wife's face, grinding back into me.

I slid my hands into Kayla's panties and pulled them down letting them fall so she was completely naked before taking a grip of her ass making her cry into Liv's kiss. I pulled Kayla away from Liv and led her to the bed and pushed her down and onto her back before climbing down on my knees at the end.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her to the edge of the bed exposing a glossy, wet, pink pussy with a small ginger strip above it. Her pink lips were soaking wet, and I could smell the sour-sweet fluid as I held her legs apart. I dragged my finger through the wet mess making her cry and squirm in place before leaning down and dragging my tongue across her.

She covered her mouth and moaned bucking her hips. I grabbed her and held her in place, lashing and lapping at her pussy with quick strokes up and down as I licked. She groaned grabbing the blanket above her, her pale face flushing red with twisted pleasure as her body flexed and rolled against my mouth.

Liv had climbed onto the bed next to her, putting a hand on her flat stomach feeling it clench and teasing her breast with her tongue. I could feel her pussy tightening as she got close to climaxing and steadily rubbed the hood of her clit with the tip of my tongue, using my weight to keep her hips pinned to the bed.

She suddenly pushed Liv away and grabbed my head, holding my hair tightly and screamed. Her shriek bounced from the walls as she wrenched in place, her pussy pulsing against my tongue as orgasm raked her body. I leaned away as she jerked on the bed as the climax passed and Liv leaned over to me,

"Can I have a taste?" She whispered before giving me a kiss, using her tongue to clean Kayla's pussy from my lips. We kissed for several seconds until Liv suddenly moaned, her lips being forced apart. Kayla had reached between her legs and was rubbing her through her glossy, wet, panties making her cry and roll her hips. Kayla leaned up, smiling, and watching Liv lose control, moaning and whimpering as she stroked her from behind.

Kayla laughed and pulled her slick fingers away climbing up to Liv and I, "You're so in love and it's so cute I must steal him and ruin it."

She pushed between Liv and I and locked her lips around mine, pushing her chest into me. I kissed her back, holding her ass with one hand and her face with the other. She panted and gasped into the kiss, seeming to relish my firm grip. I leaned out of the kiss and bent over taking one of her breasts into my lips and tugging on her nipple. Her hips jerked and she moaned, gripping my hair as I did.

"Fuck!" she hissed, moaning and rolling her hips. I slapped her ass and she groaned, running my hands up her slender waist and sides, dragging my tongue over her cleavage to her neck, kissing and sucking it.

12