My Crazy Girlfriend: Honeymoon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrenched away and grabbed my shoulders, throwing me onto the bed. Her pale, toned, legs swung over me and I felt her wet folds against my shaft. She leaned over kissing me aggressively, stroking my cock with her hips and gasping for breath. "Ugh, I need this dripping, fucking cock."

I grabbed her ass, a cheek in each hand and pulled her open, "Take it then, slut." I said, feeling her hand fuss with my shaft to position it against her.

She smiled bitterly at the insult, moaning through her smirk as my cock plunged into her tight, wet, pussy, feeling her body squeeze it gently until she rested on my hips, "Oh I'm going to make her pay for that."

She started stroking me with her hips, fucking me with steady rhythm making her tits bounce gently. She moaned loudly, keeping her red hair behind her shoulders so her breasts were clearly in view, "Fuck your cock feels so good," She cried.

I spanked her with a loud pop, and she screamed, leaning forward, and grabbing the blanket by my head, riding faster. She moaned loudly, almost yelling in my face, her eyes squeezed shut, filling the room with wet smacks as her pussy worked my cock rapidly, "You like that slutty pussy don't you? You love a girl with an ass you can hit."

"Hit me again, show her how much you like it."

I spanked her and she screamed, biting her lip and fucking violently. Her tits shook as she thrashed on top, yelling, moaning, screaming, her forehead starting to glitter with sweat as her slutty, tight body gripped my cock. She leaned down to my face and kissed me, her bare breasts rubbing against my shirt as she kissed, her lips and tongue spreading drool across my mouth.

She pulled away unbuttoning my shirt, kissing my neck, pulling my shirt open as she did. She was panting, sweating, her tongue teasing behind my ear until my chest was exposed. I felt her nipples dragging across my chest and she smiled, laughing,

"I might actually cum on your cock... My boyfriend would have cum by now."

I squeezed her ass watching her eyes droop with the feeling, "You don't cum when you ride him?"

She bit her lip and sat up, rocking her hips stroking me, "I do, but he can't last through my railing and screaming, it makes him bust every time." She started fucking faster and moaning in her throat, "I need to fuck like a psycho bitch, I can't help it."

I spanked her and gripped her ass and she cried and shuddered, rocking faster, her tits starting to shake. She stroked my cock faster, the noise of her messy pussy starting to decorate the quiet, "Call me a slut again."

I leaned up and grabbed her neck pulling her down close, "You are a slut," I said in a low voice.

She made a groan and clenched her teeth, tugging out of my grip and fucking me faster, "You like that, slut?" I asked running a hand over her breast, letting her nipple pass between my fingers.

"I hate it, but..." She moaned hard, "It makes my pussy ache."

She moaned, open mouthed, filling the room with her loud shout. Her body rolled on top of me, her hips thrashing with my cock inside her. Her voice strained as she screamed and yelled, her wet pussy smearing my legs and waist.

"Fuck... fuck yes... FUCK! Gimmie that fucking cock... fuck..."

I spanked her again and she shrieked, flinging spit into the air and begging for more, "Fuck, hit me again... harder!" I whacked her ass in the same spot hearing the sweat on her flesh make the sound louder and she cried. I put my hand up to grab one of her breasts that hung above me but she leaned down putting her neck into my fingers,

"Choke me, fuck, choke me," she begged, I squeezed my hand around her throat and her moans became strained, "Harder, choke me harder." I did, and her breathing wheezed against my grip as her hips ground onto my cock.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck..." she whimpered, nearly unable to moan, she clenched her teeth and made a low groan before starting to shake, making only low guttural noises that led into voice ripping shouts, "FUCK! FUCK...!"

Her climax forced her into violent convulsions for several moments, her slick, flushed, lean body quaking in place, slick fluid dripping down my hips until she collapsed, hands on the bed and elbows shaking. She gasped and heaved for breath, hips jerking until she started laughing.

"I haven't cum that hard in so long." She said covering her mouth through laughs, "Fuck... and he still hasn't cum yet."

Liv crawled up next to me, her fingers webbed with thick fluid from being jammed into her pussy. A hazy, viscus, stream ran down her thigh and her face was misting and red. She leaned up unsteadily with a smile rubbing her nose on Kayla's cheek, who was unbothered by the smear across her stomach from Liv's fingers,

"I told you; his cock is made for using and pleasing."

Kayla turned and kissed her sweetly with small kisses, "You're very lucky."

"Mmm, not luck." Liv giggled, "I keep him well practiced."

Kayla lifted off me, my cock popping out, flinging fluid onto my chest. I went to sit up but Liv fell forward over my lap, taking me into her mouth and sucking. Her tongue aggressively swept across my shaft and her lips tugged, pulling the flavor of Kayla's pussy off.

"Aw what a good wife, cleaning you up." Kayla cooed moving Liv's hair out of the way. Her mouth worked my aching cock until it was clean before sliding me out and tonguing my balls. I cupped her chin and pulled her to me, leading her on all fours until our lips met.

She kissed submissively, letting me taste Kayla on her lips and tongue. I held her face in my hand as we kissed and she whimpered into it, flexing her hips. I pulled away and looked into her face, "Are you having fun?"

She panted a quiet moan, "You're so hot when she's screaming on top of you."

"How do you keep finding these women?" I whispered with a smirk.

She smirked back, "It's a girl thing,"

Her eyes sparkled, catching mine running over Kayla's breasts and waist. It was just for a second, I don't know why I felt bad, she had just been riding me like an animal, but I did. But Liv gave me a big smile,

"Keep looking at her. Look at that busty, ginger, maniac starving for more cock. Go fuck a horse-sized load into her pussy."

She watched my eyes looking at Kayla and I sat up, her smile darkened with mischief, "I want to do something else to her first."

I crawled over to Kayla who looked up. She seemed surprised but excited when I grabbed her by the hair and yanked her forward. She yelped, falling onto all fours in front of me but reflexively licked and kissed my cock. I pushed it into her mouth and she happily wrapped her lips around me and sucked. She dutifully bobbed, lavishing my tip and shaft with her warm tongue.

I watched her, feeling her mouth working, watching the copper covered head move. She was very good, just letting her gently try to eat my cock was enough to make me leak. I had to focus to keep from busting from the way her mouth and tongue teased and stroked me.

When I had fought back a urge to cum, I grabbed her hair tightly in my fist and pushed forward, shoving my cock into her mouth nearing the back of her throat. She gagged, her ribs heaving with the reflex, and I could feel drool running off her chin and down my balls.

I eased back and let her cough and heave, spit running onto the bed off my cock and her chin. When she had caught her breath she dragged her face across my slick shaft licking and kissing it pitifully. I slid it back between her lips and she started sucking again. I looked at Liv who was rubbing her panties,

"Is this what you wanted to see?" I said, watching her face tighten as her fingers rubbed her sloppy, draining, pussy.

"You always look the hottest wearing another girl's body."

I pulled my cock from Kayla's mouth slowly, her tongue dragging along the bottom as it slid out, her blue eyes looking up at me until my tip popped free. Precum dripped off my tip and she smiled at me, then glanced at Liv,

"Hearing how much you love watching me fuck him is the cutest thing in the world." She licked spit and precum from her lips and chin.

"You taste good on his cock too." She said with a weak smirk.

"Let's put some flavor back on it," I said pushing Kayla over who laughed and rolled her body on the bed, "Get your ass in the air."

She rolled onto her stomach, face on the bed and lifted onto her knees, her ass off the bed. She reached back grabbing the bottoms of her cheeks and pulled herself open exposing her wet slit. A clear bead dripped onto the mattress as she held herself open looking back at me.

I ran my fingers across her pussy, rubbing her and digging my finger in making her squirm and moan. She bit the comforter as I fingered her, using one of now slick fingers to rub her asshole. I pulled my finger from her and rubbed the hood of her clit with a light touch making her groan and her hips jerk. Fluid dripped from my finger as my touch prompted her pussy to leak.

I held my wet fingers out to Liv who licked and sucked them before pushing my cock back into Kayla who bit the comforter and screamed into the cloth. Her back arched as I started fucking, her groans and cries muted by the fabric she was clenching her teeth into. My balls slapped her body as I drilled into the tight hole that squeezed my cock.

I grabbed her hair and yanked her head back pulling her face away from the bed. She groaned wildly as her slim frame with her round ass and full tits shook each time I hammered into it. I spanked her and she screamed, I hit her again, a red splotch forming where I kept hitting her, feeling her pussy clench each time. I groped her ass that was slick with sweat, feeling my fingers dampen in her hair.

"Like that you slut?" I panted.

"Fuck yes! Harder, fuck me harder..." She snapped through gritted teeth. I hit her ass and she screeched, her pussy clenching and her pale body starting to run with sweat as I hammered her pussy. Her ass smacked against me and her flushed face beaded with sweat as I watched her sides flex and tighten for breath with each agonized scream.

The slick walls of her pussy gripped my cock as I pistoned it into her, the tight feeling of her body on my cock working slowly to its limit making me groan. I was quickly losing control hammering her and was ready to let go but she hung her head and screamed, groaning and crying. Her body shook and her hips flexed violently as a third orgasm raced across her body.

I held back for as long as I could through her climax but her groans and pulsing guts made me yell loudly and buck as my cock exploded into her with hot jets of cum that fired off over and over again. I stroked slowly, milking every burst out of me, making me shake until I started to soften and dragged my cock out.

Fluid flung to the bed when I popped free, and I leaned on her hips panting. She was breathless and sweaty, her face on the bed. Slowly a bead of cum emerged from her folds and thick, white, seed started to freely drain down her leg.

After several moments of silence, she started laughing, "I can feel your cum, its warm and thick." She said touching her lower abdomen, "Shit there's so much." She reached between her legs and ran her finger through the heavy flow, rubbing her fingers together as she looked.

She rolled onto her back still chuckling, "Three orgasms and a pussy full of cum... what a great fuck." She looked over at Liv, both of their faces pink, with red hair clinging to sweat, "You have to let me fuck him again."

Liv smiled and leaned to Kayla giving her a kiss, "Take him whenever you want."

Kayla cooed with satisfaction and rolled her body to stretch, more cum squeezed from her slit and started pooling on the bed, "Careful now, I'll actually do it."

Liv smirked, "I'm not being polite, you can put him between your legs whenever you like. I'd love for him to wear you like a cologne."

They kissed again, Kayla holding her face kissing her sweetly with tongue. As they kissed, I leaned down and touched Liv's thigh. It was slick, where her pussy had drooled down her leg watching Kayla and I. I ran my fingers up her leg and she squirmed, whimpering into their kiss.

They parted and Liv's nose brushed Kayla's, "Can I eat his cum out of you?"

Kayla laughed, "Can I promise you next time, if I don't give my boyfriend a chance to enjoy this he'll pout for weeks. Liv made a sour face and Kayla laughed again.

"Tell you what, want to clean my thighs?"

"Deal." Liv chirped.

Kayla laid out with her legs open and Liv got between them and began dragging her soft tongue across the sensitive, taut flesh of Kayla's leg. Cum collected on her tongue and she swallowed every few laps. Kayla jerked at the sensation and whimpered. Her body was fried from orgasming repeatedly and even just having her thighs licked made her hips buck.

Liv had licked Kayla's legs clean and scooted back licking the sheets for what had fallen on the bed. It didn't take her long and she looked up and blushed, "Sorry, I can't help but be nasty after he fucks someone."

"Watching you eat cum is really hot, don't apologize." Kayla assured her. She folded her legs under her and collected her messy hair over her shoulder, "This has been so much fun, but I gotta get back to my boyfriend so he can... appreciate what I've been up to. But I'll come find you on the beach. Maybe we can have some more fun."

"I hope you do," Liv said, obviously disappointed she wasn't staying the night.

Kayla sat up on her knees and pulled me into a kiss, "I hope you aren't shy because I don't behave in public either." She whispered smiling, and climbed off the bed.

She collected her clothes, panties, bra, and dress, awkwardly reassembling her outfit. Liv watched and I watched Liv, "It's like watching a dream happen in reverse." Liv said sadly.

Kayla laughed, "You can't sweet talk me back." She trotted to the bed and turned around, "Can you get my zipper?"

Liv frowned and tugged the zipper up, Kayla laughed harder, "Would you stop, I promise we will do this again."

"When's the next time I'm going to get to fuck my husband with another redhead?" Liv asked with a scowl.

"Uhhh, tomorrow sometime." Kayla said collecting her shoes, "See you around," She winked and headed to the door.

We heard the door shut and Liv groaned impatiently and rolled over onto her back, "I liked it better at the sorority house where they stayed the night."

12