My Crazy Girlfriend: Honeymoon Pt. 03

Story Info
The whirlwind honeymoon continues with college freshman.
7.2k words
4.88
5.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liv had sat up from her bitter pouting that Kayla had abandoned us after just a single round. She kissed me as the strap from her bra dropped off her shoulder, playing her tongue along mine, giggling as my stiff cock grazed her stomach.

"You're already hard again," She leaned over kissing my neck, "Let's go find another slut for you." She panted into my skin.

"I just fucked a total stranger; I want to fuck you now." I panted back, running my hands across her ass.

"Come on, when's the next time we'll be in paradise with a club at the resort?" Her pleading eyes sparkled up at me, her soft hand was stroking me, trying to massage me into agreement. I didn't relish the thought of spending our whole honeymoon engaging in my new wife's relentless depravity, but the look in her eyes told me resisting would be pointless.

"Do you really want to spend our honeymoon watching me bang skanks the whole time?" I asked smirking.

She rolled her eyes sheepishly, "Not the whole time, just... you know... at night... maybe sometimes at the beach." She leaned up and put her nose to mine playfully, "If you don't want to, you and I can see how much thick batter you can pump into me, but I just thought, once we graduate and get out into the real world it'll so much harder for me to do this with you. I just wanted one more nasty little get away."

I sighed and touched her face, "You're the weirdest wife."

"That's not a no." She giggled, her nose scrunching up.

"It's not, but when we're done," I reached down and put my hand between her legs, my finger rubbing the slick, mess that saturated her panties. She jolted and groaned, grabbing my neck, "You and I are going to do some gross baby making."

She bounced in place, "I'm going to go get into something wing-man-y. You dress your cutest."

She bounded off the bed and to the bags in the corner, rifling through her belongings for something to wear, pulling out a blue dress that she hastily put on over the soiled underwear she was wearing. It was cute and short, but not provocative, with spaghetti straps and white stripes.

I put on slacks and a white button up. I wanted to wear jeans but was roundly scolded until I picked something that would allow more feeling when dancing. Once dressed, and freshened up, I was dragged from the room across the resort facility to a long line that waited to get into the dance club. Liv was feeling playful and danced to the music that boomed through the wall, teasing me, grinding, and laughing until we were admitted.

Once in the club she grabbed my hand and pulled the gold wedding band off, dropping it into her purse, "I'm getting drinks, you go play." She winked and headed towards the bar.

Out on the dance floor I face planted almost literally. I danced with some cute girls who quickly moved on to either their friends or dates and eventually made my way back to Liv at the bar who, being the pickup artist she is, had two cute girls sitting with her.

I picked up the Jack and Coke she had ordered for me, which had now sweated a small pool of condensation onto the bar and sipped it through the straw, "Who are your friends?" I asked casually looking them over. Liv is incredible. "Josie," introduced herself, a flat, doll sized, blonde with the world's most innocent face. Her big eyes looked out at everything like she was afraid of being eaten. She wore a cute purple dress that hugged her petite waist. "Ava," was a long, evenly tanned beauty with blue eyes and long black hair. She was wearing a black, pinstripe, cocktail dress that advertised her butt and long slender legs.

I introduced myself and Ava looked me over, "How do you know each other?"

Liv leaned in and spoke loudly over the music, "I'm his wingman to these things, poor guy has no game." Ava laughed and Josie smiled.

"Do you mind if I take your friend out to dance?" Ava asked, Liv gestured to the dance floor and Ava grabbed my wrist pulling me into the crowd of people gyrating to the thumping music. Ava was not messing around, as soon as we reached a comfortable spot, she set to work rocking her hips against the seat of my pants, her butt pushed into me as she rolled her body to the music.

She was anxious to feel my hands on her, pulling them to her hips so I could feel her body move and sway. She leaned back, putting her arms around my neck as she leaned her backside into me, craning her head with a sweet smile and yelled over the music, "Are you as into me as it feels?"

I was confused by the question until the swaying of her hips altered me to my cock throbbing against her through my slacks. I answered the question by pulling her face to mine in a soft kiss. She kissed back, but it wasn't soft. She was hungry, the dress and tan had been lures. Her tongue slithered against mine and I felt the cheeks of her butt pushing apart against me as she ground her hips up and down through the kiss.

We parted the kiss and her eyes bored into me, but looked away when she saw I wasn't looking back, Liv walked up smiling and got close to Ava, who blushed, "Sorry for stealing your date!" Ava yelled.

"I can share!" Liv yelled back. Liv leaned into Ava, putting her arms over Ava's shoulders and onto mine leaning in. Ava welcomed the kiss from her new, ginger friend. They embraced in a sapphic kiss, Ava putting her hands around Liv who locked her lips and tongue with Ava's in a delicate embrace. They pulled apart slowly, their noses touching, and Ava leaned into Liv's ear. Liv gave a big smile and nodded pointing as I felt Ava's hand grab mine.

She led me from the dance floor as I looked over my shoulder at Liv who had gone back to the bar. Ava pulled me to a corner booth in the darkest part of the club and pushed me into the cushioned seat. She climbed into the seat, straddling me, the hem of her dress sliding up her fit, tan, legs as she leaned over, beginning to kiss me.

I could hear her panting and gasping as she rocked her hips into my lap as we kissed. I could feel her panties gliding against me and feel her voice through our intense kiss. She pulled back in annoyance and barked, "Touch me."

I put my hand on her flat stomach and slid it upward between her breasts to her neck and pulled her back into the kiss, my other hand slid down her side and back resting on her ass which was still grinding into my stiff, tented, lap. I felt the cushion shift as someone climbed into the booth but when I turned to look, Ava held my head firm to continue feeling my tongue with hers, dragging her ass against my lap and hand.

I heard Liv's voice over the music, "Save some for the rest of us."

Ava smiled and leaned back, looking over at my wife, "I was about to ask him to come back to our room."

Liv gave her a pleading look, "Can I come?"

Ava laughed looking at me and then at Liv, "Alright, yeah."

Josie, who had followed Liv, clearly afraid of being left out, called to her friend over the table, "What should I do?"

Ava shrugged, "Come with us."

Josie watched her dark-haired friend lean over and kiss my neck while looking at her, Liv leaned into Josie's ear and whispered encouragement. Ava looked at Liv, "We're on the first floor."

She looked back at me, climbing out of my lap, "Stay close." She winked as I stood up. We made our way through the club, Ava with a tight hold on my hand and for a moment, I marveled at the whole scenario. Less than two hours ago, a stranger named Kayla was screaming on top of me as my wife rubbed herself into a stupor. Now, because of my wife's ability to find anxious, horny, young women anywhere she went, I was now going to a stranger's room with her, and two girls.

The walk back to the girls' room was brief, and less of a walk than a hustle. It was like we had a bus to catch that could leave at any moment, but that bus was a depraved night in. Ava's hand was slick with sweat from pulling me along. We made it to the door and Josie unlocked it, Ava apparently hadn't traveled with her purse.

We had scarcely cleared the door and made it into the room when Ava grabbed my shoulders and threw me to the bed, climbing onto it and over me. She leaned her head down, on her hands and knees, her lips and tongue lashing at mine with mating fervor as her hand undid my belt and pants tugging them open. She reached into my boxers stroking my bare shaft as she kissed my neck for several moments before pulling her hand free and licking it with an evil smile, "I'm not your first catch of the night."

"Well, um, its uh..." I stammered.

She laughed, "Well, when I'm finished there won't be anymore." She yanked on my boxers pulling my cock out and sliding down until she knelt on the floor in front of me, tugging at my pants until they came off as I kicked my feet free of my shoes, my cock bobbing as it throbbed in the open air.

She wrapped her full lips around and began bobbing, sucking Kayla's flavor off me, her tongue dragging along the bottom of my shaft as the seal of her mouth tugged. I pulled her thick, dark, hair to one side as she sucked, causing me to grunt in enjoyment. Liv crawled onto the bed and watched, her big eyes sparkling happily as the club girl worked my hard cock.

Ava's mouth slid up and she licked precum off my tip as it popped against her chin, "I needed this so bad." She said leaning over and dragging her tongue over me in a long swipe looking back at Josie who was sitting on the floor, awkwardly hugging her legs.

"Come get in on this,"

"Oh, I don't know. I'm not really into hook ups." The blonde said looking away.

"I know you're jealous and feeling left out watching, now would you get over here." Ava scolded.

Josie crawled across the floor to the edge of the bed and positioned in front of me with Ava who wagged my cock with her hand to tempt her bashful friend. Josie gave her friend a dirty look before taking me into her small hands and stroking, rubbing her thumb in precum before leaning over and sucking.

I watched the cute face slide up and down, her big eyes looking at me as though she was insecure about how much I enjoyed what was she was doing. I hoped my heavy breathing and pulsing cock against her tongue confirmed that I was lost in her soft mouth.

"So, you two are on the rebound?" Liv asked Ava while watching the innocent girl stroke me with her lips.

"I am," Josie said pulling her friend's blonde hair over her shoulder, "Josie here is just on a dry spell because she thinks no one will like her because she's flat."

Josie stopped and looked up at her friend with an angry look, "It's hard to get into the mood when you're insulting me."

Liv laughed, "Don't worry, I know his type and skinny little things are exactly it."

Josie looked at Liv for assurance before lowering her mouth around me again. Her mouth was gentle and slow as she bobbed up and down lapping up precum from my tip as she did. I flexed my hips up, pushing into her throat which made her gag but she didn't seem to mind.

I leaned her away and took Ava's hand, standing up, "That's enough of me," I pulled Ava into a kiss that she welcomed and reached under her dress slipping her panties off. She shimmied her fit body letting them drop to her ankles. I pushed her onto the bed and she laughed.

I turned to Josie and pulled her to her feet, I spun her back to me and leaned forward so my cock pressed against her, grabbing her a-cups making her gasp and her knees give. I kissed her neck feeling her squirm as I groped her for several moments as Ava and Liv watched, entertained, before reaching for her panties and sliding them off.

I pushed her onto the bed and crawled up to Ava pulling her legs open, the dress riding up to expose her wet, brown pussy. The inside was visible and wet. I pushed my tongue into the glossy mess and dragged it up along her folds and clit. She clenched, flexing her hips up and groaned, grabbing the comforter. I flicked my tongue against the slick hood of her clit, lapping at her wet lips, while my hands held her hips in place in a firm grip.

Liv leaned over, hiding Ava's face behind her copper hair and kissed her. Ava's moans were not muted through the kiss, though she made an effort to keep her lips to Liv's. I felt her thighs tighten and her stomach try to buck as I lapped at her pussy, noticing it drip onto the blanket.

Suddenly, just as I felt her start to throb close to climax there was a loud series of bangs at the door. Ava's eyes popped open and she closed her legs, "Get in the closet!" She hissed.

"Wait, what?" I asked, alarmed and confused.

"Go!" She hissed again, snatching my belt, pants, and shoes, and shoving me into the closet. Josie and Liv had already scrambled off the bed into the mirrored space and I followed. She slid the closet closed and we waited in the dark. Light was cutting in, allowing us a faint view inside the closet.

As we waited in silence, we heard a heavy voice interrogating Ava about where she had disappeared to. I didn't need to look at Liv to feel her cringe at what might be going on. I tried to listen in but was distracted at the feeling of soft flesh on my softening cock.

Josie had pulled the hem of her dress up to expose her ass and was dragging it across me. I couldn't see much of her face, but I could feel her leaning into the effort bringing my cock to a throbbing stand. I could feel my cock being pushed down against her. Liv was encouraging Josie, whose hands were at my neck.

Outside we could hear Ava arguing with what sounded like an older man, insisting nothing was going on, she had forgotten her phone and gotten back to the room late. Josie let go of my neck and leaned against the wall, pushing her hips out. I pulled back my hips and pushed my cock down, so it glided between her legs, along the lips of her pussy which were almost as wet as Liv got. I heard a quiet squeal from Josie as I slid my cock back and forth against her.

In the faint light, I could see her hand over her mouth as my shaft teased her in the dark, making her flat, pale, body twitch. I leaned in and kissed her neck sawing back and forth making her whimper and pant into her hand.

"Want it?" I whispered as quietly as I could into her ear.

She nodded, "Ok stay quiet."

I pulled back feeling my tip graze along her wet cunt until I felt her opening and pushed. She squealed into her palm, pushing her face against the wall as she did. Her pussy squeezed me as I pushed in. She was so tight I gasped louder than I meant to as I slid into her until her ass hit my stomach. I started to pump, slowly at first, thrusting in and out in a steady rhythm. Josie struggled to stay silent as I started to fuck her.

I sped up hearing her cries and whimpers through her palm, fluid dripped down her leg. I was lost in the soft, tight, grip of her pussy, relishing the noises the sweet, bashful girl made as I fucked when the door of the closet slid open, and Ava stood in the opening.

"I put you in the closet for just a few minutes to shew my dad away and you're fucking my rebound on the sly." She smirked, "I'm so proud of you."

I pulled free of Josie and looked at Ava, "Your dad?" I asked with a nervous edge.

"We're freshman at UT on a family getaway. Relax." Ava said rolling her eyes. She looked at Josie, "Quit hogging all the fun and get out here."

I leaned away and stepped away from the closet, Josie and Liv following. Ava pulled the straps on her dress down and exposed her long, tan, body, with cute b's bobbing as she tugged the garment off her ankles. Her lean, teenage body was now completely naked, and she wielded it like a weapon, getting close to me, stroking my cock that was slick with her friend's pussy,

"I brought you up here to fuck you until you were empty because I'm depressed, but if you can promise that will still happen after fucking Josie, I guess she can go first."

Liv leaned into Ava and kissed her cheek, "It doesn't matter who goes first, he's insatiable. He could fuck us all tonight."

Ava raised an eyebrow, "Good." She said flatly before pushing me onto the bed and climbing over me, "Sorry Josie, I have to cut in."

She straddled me, her lean, tan body hanging over as she got settled into place. She leaned over me and I took her nipple in my mouth and sucked, she moaned and laughed as she positioned my cock under her and slide down. She leaned back until her butt hit my thighs and groaned with satisfaction, starting to rock her hips.

Her body flexed on top of me as she started to fuck, her voice getting louder, her body starting to rob her of control as she bent over grabbing the comforter by my head. She was aggressive, groaning and grinding, stroking her insides with my cock.

"Fuck, it feels so good..." She panted. She leaned over and dragged her tongue up my face. I slapped her ass and she gasped before leaning back and working her hips forcefully.

I held her hips as she fucked, groaning, her b-cups shaking as her body rolled on top of me, her dark hair invading her cute, breathless face as she fucked. The wet sounds of her thrashing pussy filled the room as Josie and Liv watched hypnotized. I reached up squeezing one of her breasts, playing with the nipple in my fingers making her eyes close.

Her young pussy was slick and tight and the steady movement of her hips built hot pressure in my hips that began to slip from my control. I put my hand on her side and the other on her shoulder and she smiled down at me, "Gonna cum?"

"Soon," I panted.

She laughed wickedly and kept fucking, her hips rhythmically stroking me cock, panting and relishing my struggle to keep control as her teen body worked until without warning she lurched forward, and my cock sprang free. She leaned down letting the top push against her ass and kissed my neck.

"Not so fast, I want to play with you more first." She said, leaning over and kissing me. I held her face, my fingers laced in her hair for several moments before pulling back.

"I'm glad to hear that because I wasn't done with my snack." I put my hand on her shoulder and lurched, rolling her onto her back. She yelled in surprise grabbing me as I tossed her over me and began climbing down between her legs. Her pussy was puffy from the abuse she'd just put it through, and fluid smeared across her folds. I plunged my tongue against it, grabbing her hips, lapping at it, tasting the sour flavor. She cried and grabbed my hair, flexing and bucking as I ate her.

She cried, one hand holding my hair the other clutching the comforter above her as I flicked the hood of her clit and massaged the lips of her cunt. I could feel it starting to pulse as I ate, her slender brown body twitching and losing control.

Liv had crawled over to her and wrapped her mouth around one of Ava's perky breasts, sucking and licking, sending her into a frenzy as her moans fried into gasps. Her hand yanked violently on my scalp as her body thrashed, climax threatening to overtake her. I flexed my grip on her hips and waist, pinning her down as I licked and tongued until she groaned and shook.

Climax shot across her making her flat stomach tighten, her pussy dripped and pulsed against my tongue as her legs bent and toes curled from the heat and shocks my tongue sent through her body. She gasped for breath, raking hair from her face and laughed, "Y'all are so fun."

Liv craned over Ava with a smile, copper hair hanging in Ava's face, "Feeling better now?"

"I'm feeling pretty good now, yeah." Ava said with a laugh, pulling Liv into a kiss. I watched them kiss for several moments, Liv whimpering against Ava's plump lips before pulling away and whispering in her ear.

Ava giggled, "Really?" Liv nodded, and they both looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

Ava rolled onto her stomach, laying flat and put her hands on her ass making her young cheeks bounce, "Ready for a little booty?"

I crawled over, my legs spread around hers, like a pavlovian response. Precum dripped off my cock onto her ass and she bit her lip as I angled down towards her pussy as she flexed her hips up to me. I dragged my wet cock across her ass before plunging it into her again. She cried and grabbed the sheets as I pushed my way in, her tan body pushing back to feel me stretching her.

12