My Crazy Girlfriend: Honeymoon Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started fucking, my stomach smacking her healthy ass as I pushed myself into her guts. She moaned biting her lip before dangling her head from her shoulders and groaning with enjoyment. Liv pulled Josie over to watch, laying her down next to her friend who was in the throws of being filled by cock. I collected Ava's hair in my hand and yanked back, holding her head up by her scalp.

I spanked her and she whimpered, "Fuck, I needed cock so bad..."

Liv taunted Josie as the blonde watched wide eyed as her friend enthusiastically devoured my cock with her hips, "Your friend is such a slut, look at how happy she is." Liv pulled Josie's dress up over her cute butt and felt it playfully.

Ava cried against my tight grip on her hair, "I'm not a slut..." she moaned.

I tightened my grip and fucked harder. She screamed into her hand, her knuckles turning white as I pounded her fit body, feeling her tight, young, pussy, squeeze my cock, fluttering as her insides were drilled apart. Her legs parted and she pushed back, her body craving more. She moaned and panted, "Yes I am, yes, I fucking am..."

I slapped her ass with a loud pop, "Say it, tell your friend," I said breathlessly as I jammed my cock into her.

"I'm a slut, I'm a fucking slut..." she cried through strained moans. "Fuck I'm gonna cum again..." she cried, pulling against my grip on her hair. She shrieked suddenly and I shoved her face into the pillow where she continued to groan and cry loudly, muffled by the down pillow as her body bucked and spasmed through the climax.

I climbed away from Ava and over Josie who looked back nervously as I pulled up the hem of her dress exposing her cute, wet, pussy, still pink from when she'd fucked in the closet. I filled both palms with her cute butt and rolled up angling my cock toward her and pushing in. Her tight pussy welcomed me, and the little blonde moaned sweetly grabbing the comforter.

I'm not relevantly large, it was hard to not feel big slipping into her small body. I relished watching her little body react to accommodating my cock, and Liv seemed to enjoy the sight as well as she panted, moaned, and strained as I slid in inch by inch. Liv leaned over and unzipped Josie's purple dress, pulling it down as best she could as she lay on her stomach.

She slipped her arms out of the straps and helped bunch it around her waist, crying and squirming her slender torso and hips as I fucked. Even her cries were cute, the little whimpers and pants as her tight pussy worked my cock with its slick grip.

I pulled out and patted her little butt, "Roll over, let's see those cute tits."

She shook her head, "No, there's nothing to see."

Ava rolled her eyes, "Come on, Josie, don't be insecure. He wants to look at them while he fucks you."

I heard her sigh and groan as she scooted, rolling onto her back. Her hands covered her flat pale chest, but pulled her legs open, exposing her pink, wet, pussy. I leaned over, crouching between her legs which she wrapped around me as I lowered my hips, rubbing my cock against her. She moaned and arched her back as I pushed in, the flat, pale body clenching as I pushed through her tight guts to start fucking her again.

Her face turned pink, and her eyes closed. She put her hands around my neck quickly lost in the feeling of riding cock, biting her lip, squirming, and panting. She wrapped her legs around me, pulling me in with her ankles, clinging through each thrust. She pulled herself up, kissing me with a soft flex of her tongue, her voice carrying through the kiss.

Over the sound of the cute blonde crying below me I heard Ava's voice talking to Liv, "Is he single? If he keeps fucking her like this she's going to catch feelings."

I wanted to answer the question but I was overwhelmed by the feeling of I was about to burst. I pulled away from the kiss, panting erratically as pressure threatened to erupt in my pelvis, the burning wave of climax cresting quickly, "I'm gonna cum..." I groaned.

Josie's eyes looked up at me with panic, "Don't cum in me... I'm not... please..."

Ava's head whipped around, her eyes sparkling wickedly, "Cum on her face, make her feel like a slut."

"Oh fuck..." I groaned loudly. Ava leaned over and grabbed her friends face, holding her head pinned to the pillow, I yanked free of Josie's tight body and climbed over her legs just before a thick burst of cum blasted onto her chin.

I leaned over as my cock exploded sending burst after burst of cum across her forehead, nose, lips, chin, and neck until she couldn't open her eyes. She panted, startled by the volume and uncomfortable with having it on her eyes. Ava laughed and used a finger to clear her eyes so she could open them as Liv leaned over licking cum off her face.

Ava licked her fingers clean before leaning over and dragging her tongue over Josie's neck, cleaning cum as she went. Liv reached between Josie's legs, softly rubbing the petite girls folds so she squirmed and moaned as they cleaned her. She was crying and moaning, rolling her hips under my wife who softly fingered her.

The sight of her licking cum off the cute blonde while burying her finger into her had me stiff again in just a few minutes. I crawled up behind her and pulled the hem of her dress up, exposing her panties which had soaked through for the second time that night.

Her head wrenched around, jabbing me with a shocked look, "What the hell are you doing?"

"What you brought me out to do, get some." I said putting my hand on her ass and gripping it.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, my boyfriend isn't going to be ok with this?" She hissed grabbing my wrist. I stared at her confused for several seconds, then realized she didn't want Josie and Ava to know we were married, or even a couple. The thought of roleplaying Liv as a cheater made my chest hurt, but watching her lick semen from an innocent college freshman made that objection mentally fuzzy.

"No one's going to tell him," I said putting my finger in her panties and pulling them to the side leaning over.

I heard Ava laugh and looked up, she was moving red hair from Liv's face, "We're all friends here. No one's going to remember what you did in a hotel room once."

Ava pulled Liv into a long kiss. Liv's eyes closed as she enjoyed the feeling of her soft lips and tongue for several moments, Ava pulled away with a smile, "Give your friend a little taste of ginger."

Liv looked back at me and rolled her eyes, "Alright, just- try not to get me pregnant." She laughed.

Ava grinned and reached over Liv's back pulling the zipper down to her dress until it fell open. Liv rose up out of the drop and I pulled the hem down as she crawled out of it. When her pale, cute, butt became visible, I slapped it and she squalled.

"Easy there stud, I'm one wrong move away from cancelling this show." She said, slipping her panties from her hips and off her knees. Ava leaned over and popped her bra, tugging at the straps to pull it off.

"Shut up and get naked slut." she teased.

Liv rolled her eyes and shed the bra, having kicked off her slip-ons forever ago. She leaned up on her knees and looked back at me, flinging thick red hair as she did, "Alright, homewrecker, how do you want it?"

"Your boyfriend says you cum easily on top, so I'll say that."

Liv laughed, "I didn't know you talked to him."

"I don't anymore," I said laying flat.

She rolled her eyes and swung a pale leg over my waist, "Whatever, no one's going to tell that asshole shit."

I ran my hands over her flat, white, stomach, and she arched her back smiling, "You think he's an asshole?"

She laughed again, "Why do you think I came out with you? He's probably passed out drunk. He couldn't get it up if I wanted him to."

"That's tragic," Ava said, "You deserve some dick."

I put my hand on her breast and felt it, she grimaced with pleasure, her bald pussy dripping onto my pelvis as my hand caused her to clench, "I've looked at these every single time you bend over."

She blushed bright red, I couldn't tell if it was part of the roleplay or if she genuinely didn't know that "No way,"

"Way, I've ruined quite a few socks thinking about you."

"Quit flirting and fuck!" Ava shouted.

"Yeah, shut up and fuck," I said, grabbing her ass with both hands.

Liv laughed and rolled her eyes, reaching back and grabbing my cock, "If there weren't two other girls anxiously waiting on a turn, I'd climb off for that."

I pulled her ass apart so her pussy was open as she reclined back. It slid against her soaking wet folds before the opening caught and she slapped her hand to her mouth and moaned, her back arching as my cock slid in. Her body shook as inch by inch pushed her insides apart until she rested on my hips and began to slowly rock.

"You like that cock?" I asked putting my hand on her chest as she started fucking.

"Fuck..." She moaned, "Bareback feels so good, fuck... yes..."

I spanked her and she cried, leaning over and working her hips faster, stroking my cock with her guts steadily.

"Fuck you feel as good as I imagined." I gasped grabbing her ass as she fucked faster.

Her face was flushed red, her small breasts shaking as she fucked. All I'd wanted all night was to fuck my wife and I intended to make the most of it. I leaned up, putting my hands on her sides and took one of her cute, pink nipples in my mouth and sucked. I felt her pussy clench and she groaned, her body shake, "Fuck!"

My wife was already close, her pussy was dripping down my hips as she fucked, her copper hair strewn across her face, back, and shoulders and her hips had begun to quake. I pulled her down by the shoulders so her pussy was grinding against me as she fucked, now yelling and crying loudly.

Ava leaned over next me and was hissing angrily in my ear, "You better not fucking cum in her..."

"What?" I groaned, lost in the feeling of Liv's body as I watched her red face slowly giving way to the crashing waves of climax.

"I brought you here you're cumming in me." She barked.

I heard Liv start to groan and looked back and watched as she began to buck and moan, losing control of herself as her pussy squeezed and fluttered around me. She was so cute panting and moaning as her body jerked and twitched out of her control. I could feel fluid running down my waist.

"I've wanted to fuck her forever..." I protested.

"No one cares about your crush." Ava snapped, crawling to her knees. Liv had scarce recovered from her climax when Ava pushed her off. The tan freshman swung her leg over and straddled me, wasting no time grabbing my aching cock and angling it towards her.

I felt her pussy envelop me as she slid it in slowly, gasping at the feeling and started fucking, "She left you so slick for me..." She panted.

She started grinding and I could feel pressure building as her insides stroked me, I grabbed her waist, watching her breasts shake and her tan body roll. She was panting, moaning, and laughing as she watched me struggle for control under her moving hips. Liv leaned up and tried to pull her away,

"It's not your turn yet!" Liv laughed, trying to wrestle Ava from on top of me.

"You can get the leftovers," Ava panted with a dazed smile, leaning over and grabbing my shoulders. Liv was helpless to pry the tan teenager from me as she rode steadily, bringing me to groans and squirming.

"He's gonna cum..." she moaned, taunting Liv with her smile, "He's gonna dump it all in me."

I lost my grip and began to jerk. The heat burst in my pelvis, and I groaned loudly as my cock began to fill her with long, thick, jets of cum that pulsed steadily into her. She laughed and bit her lip, rolling her hips causing me to gasp and buck as she giggled, working as much cum out of me as she could, "Give it all to me, baby." She panted and leaned over to kiss me.

I kissed her back until my climax faded and my soft cock fell out of her, followed by a drain of cum. She leaned away and covered her face laughing uncontrollably, "Fuck that was so hot." She dragged her finger through the stream of cum and licked it.

"I should man-steal more often." She laughed again, sucking on her finger. "If you aren't too upset that he... fuck he came so much... y'all would make a cute couple."

I looked at Liv and smirked, "I've always thought so,"

Liv rolled her eyes, "I guess I could forgive you for being robbed of my orgasm."

"I did have to fight you and him for it." Ava laughed.

"I guess now that he's pretty used up, we should get going."

"He's used up after twice?" Ava laughed.

"Three times, he fucked someone else earlier remember?"

Ava rolled her eyes, "I guess three times is a lot for one night. Sure you're not just trying to keep me from stealing him again?"

"Pffft," Liv scoffed, "Give me your number, I'll text you where to find him."

"Josie, can you get my phone, I'm kind of leaking?"

Josie climbed up and retrieved Ava's phone from the desk and brought it back and the two exchanged numbers, Josie had brought her own for Liv to exchange with also. When they had finished, Liv slapped my leg, "Get up Romeo, you need to sleep so you can service women tomorrow."

I sat up and swung my legs off the edge of the bed, my brain fried and feeling lost. Liv hurried me to dress and help her with her zipper as Ava giggled and teased Josie on the bed, helping her wipe cum from her neck.

I looked back at the two total strangers as we left. Liv acted as though we'd gotten off a carnival ride, skipping down the hall towards our room and making plans for tomorrow that would never happen, shoes and phone in her purse.

We made it back to the room and she closed the door behind her like she was ready for bed. I grabbed the strap of her dress and pulled her back to me until her butt collided with my hips, she laughed.

I leaned in and kissed her neck, "Ready to get cummed in?"

She laughed again and pushed against me, "Only if you don't tell my boyfriend."

"Fuck him, once I cum in you, you're mine."

She spun around and smiled, her hand undoing my belt, "I guess your harem does need some extra ginger in it." She pulled my belt open and slid down the zipper, tugging my pants off and pulling my boxers down after.

She grabbed my cock and smiled at me, "Fucked four girls, came in two and your cock feels like it's the first time in weeks."

"You're usually panting and drooling by now, don't go soft on me." I said playfully, touching her lips.

She laughed and rubbed under the tip of my cock, "Night isn't over yet."

I pulled off my shoes and stepped out of my pants and Liv fell to the floor in front of me, dragging the tip of her nose across my shaft, "Fuck you smell like pussy."

She wrapped her lips around me and began bobbing, the taste of the two girls left behind on my cock seemed to spark the craze that I was used to after a round of debauchery. She sucked faster, bobbing her head steadily, occasionally forcing me down her throat until she choked, pulling away with thick strings of spit. She dragged my cock across her face, smelling and licking my balls and panting.

Her hips were rocking as she slid me back into her mouth, fucking me with her face, my fingers laced into her hair, holding it back as she got more and more aggressive. I grabbed her hand and tried to pull her to her feet, but she squealed and resisted, shoving herself forward forcing my cock into her throat again.

She pulled away coughing, drool clinging to her chin, and I pulled her up to her feet. She leaned over, her face sticky and wet as she grabbed my cock and stroked it, "Josie was ready to catch feelings. She was about to fall in love as you banged her."

"That's absolutely terrifying..." I panted as she leaned in, kissing my neck, drool spreading from her chin across my stubble as she panted against me.

"It would be so fun... me and your cute little girlfriend fighting every night to empty your balls first... wondering if I'd come home and find you depositing hot loads in her."

"That is not happening," I said sliding the zipper of her dress down and letting it fall of her slender body.

She dragged her tongue over my neck and sniffed dismissively, "Don't be closed minded," She pulled her hands away and pulled her panties down, peeling them away from the mess between her legs until they dropped to her ankles.

"Ava maybe, I bet she'd never even let you out of bed. Oh, she wanted to fuck you all night."

I reached between her legs and ran my fingers through the thick, wet, mess that covered her folds and she cried, shuddering, and grabbing my neck as I played with her pussy feeling her body jerk and twitch against the pleasure it caused, her mouth hanging open, gasping and panting. As she struggled, clinging to me, I reached back and unhooked her bra feeling it snap forward. I pulled my finger away from her and leaned her up on her own two feet pulling the bra away, so she was naked and walked her back to the bed pushing her back.

I picked up her panties, showing her how the fluid she'd left on my fingers webbed and strung between them before licking the inside of her underwear in a long drag of my tongue. Her eyes flickered with wild lust as she watched, before rolling over and flexing hips in the air, a long thread of fluid falling from her as she did.

I climbed onto the bed behind her, slapping her ass making her groan. As I moved up dragging my cock across her wet cunt, I could hear her quietly panting and begging, "Fuck me... fuck me please... I can't wait..."

I put my hand on her hip and plunged my cock into her, feeling her tight pussy close around me as I slid in. She groaned, rolling her head back as I pushed and started to fuck. She gripped the duvet in her pink fists as I railed her from behind. Her knees slid apart and I felt her pussy easing its grip, encouraging me to fuck faster and harder.

My cock stroked her guts, our bodies making wet smacks as they collided. She was groaning and panting below me, her heart shaped ass shaking with each collision. She suddenly lurched and cried, burying her face in the blanket shaking violently as orgasm ripped across her body.

I ran my hands over her twitching, pale, body, dragging fingertips between her shoulder blades. She rolled onto her back and sat up, her elbows supporting her unsteadily and kissed me, her lips still weak from climax. She leaned away and smiled, "I love you my bitch fucking, pussy filling, slut pleasing stud. I can feel my ovaries dropping eggs by the dozen when I watch you."

12