My Crazy Girlfriend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," She said almost playfully, crawling into my lap. "Did you get bored and go looking or-" She leaned forward straddling me, "Or did she find you, and you just couldn't take it anymore?"

"She came and found me and got me worked up talking about your relationship." I said. Now her face sank a little.

"What? You wanted me to go looking?" I asked. She nodded.

"Well she came and found me and told me about the games you used to play and how frantically horny it made you."

"She was dressed slutty, wasn't she?" Liv asked, starting to move her hips.

I nodded. She bit her lip, "Got you worked up while making you look at her tight little body."

I nodded again. "Did you make her work for it?" She asked.

"Oh, no, she played me like a fiddle. I was so lost listening to her talk about you and looking at her legs under her shirt when she made her move that was it for me."

"Did she lead you to bed with her ass?" Liv asked panting through the question.

"Didn't make it to the bed." I replied. She whimpered loudly like the noise caught her by surprise.

I reached up and unbuttoned her blouse. She let me. "Did she call you daddy?"

I nodded as the shirt fell behind her shoulders. I rolled her over on her back and pulled the skirt down with her panties. A long thick string of fluid clung to her pussy and collapsed on the bed as I pulled her clothes off. She frantically yanked down my boxers and I pulled them off.

Once free she was trying to drag me on top of her. Her legs were around me and she moved beneath me already trying to fuck. "I hope you fucked her hard." She said in a pathetic voice. "I hope you pulled her hair and left hand prints." I pushed into her dripping wet pussy and started to fuck her. Her body heaved and she cried into my shoulder as my cock slid in and out of her.

"She moaned like a whore the whole time." I told her pink, moaning face.

"While you fucked her tight pussy..." She moaned forcefully out loud. She leaned up and kissed me hard, tugging on my lip with her teeth before collapsing back to the bed and groaning. "Fuck I'm cumming!". She moaned louder and louder her body tensing and convulsing as her pussy clenched down on my cock.

Her moans muted as her orgasm subsided, but she grabbed hold of me encouraging me to keep going. "Tell me more..." She whimpered, "Tell me..."

"I got to finally watch her work that ass from behind. Watched her cute body squirm on the floor while I fingered her." I said breathlessly, pounding her gripping cunt.

"Fuck!" She screamed. I covered her mouth and tried to quiet my frantic girlfriend down. She pulled my hand away, "I don't care, let her hear me cumming to your sloppy seconds." She tried to grab my back as a moan ripped through her chest, "Oh fuck... fuck..." She came again

Her bra strap had fallen, and one breast was partially exposed. Her pussy had leaked across her ass and my legs leaving a spot on the bed. Her make up had smeared and there was a sheen of sweat across her chest and shoulders.

"Shit, shit," I groaned

She grabbed my neck and strained vocally, "Cum on my face, cum, cum on my face..."

I fucked her for a few more seconds then pulled out, she scrambled from under me and put her face against the underside of my cock, submissively licking the shaft and tip. My third load of the day blasted her across the cheek and nose with splattering force. Several more spurts hit her lip and forehead before she kissed my shaft as the rest erupted out smearing in a large mess across her face.

She whimpered licking my slick shaft and rubbing her face on my cock. Cum dripped off her chin and leaked down her neck. She wiped cum from her face and licked it off her fingers. Covered in cum that leaked across her chest now she sat up and kissed my neck with panting breaths.

"Is the game over now?" I said as she made sounds against my nape.

"The game?" she said quietly, "Yes. But please don't be done fucking my sister, fucking anyone I ask you to. Please."

"Seriously?" I asked. She pulled away from my neck and looked at me nodding.

"I know you liked it. Finally getting to plow her little body." She made a little chirp and pulled hair from sticking to the cum on her face. "Please? For me?"

I sighed heavily. "Let's not make a habit of it." I said. "Your face is my favorite one to cum on." She gave me a long kiss and smiled.

"I'm going to clean up." She said. She kissed me again and whispered, "I love you."

She climbed off the bed. She cleaned up and then I took her to dinner. Dinner was fun, but strange. It was like nothing had happened over the last two days. We stayed up and talked over a movie and went to bed. A normal evening to a very strange day.

The next day started weird. Well, it was actually hot. I didn't wake up on my own, it was early and the sun had just started to glow in the window. I felt the mattress moving and rolled over. Liv had pulled the blankets off of her and had her knees bent up, laying on her back. The shoulder strap of her nightgown had been pulled down and her breast was visible. She was grabbing it and feeling it, while her other hand was reached under the hem.

Her face was pink and her eyes were shut as her mouth whimpered and panted. Her sleek figure moved and rocked with pleasure in the soft light. I had only watched for a few minutes when she shot her hand from her breast to her mouth and moaned into it, shaking as orgasm shot through her. When it subsided her eyes parted open and I closed mine.

I don't get to watch her masturbate very often and it's so hot when she does. I felt shifting and peeked again. Her legs had been pulled open wider and I could see the gown's hem pulling up to her stomach. Her pussy made slick sounds as she fingered herself and her hand cupped her mouth to hide moans. Her head rolled over as she cried into her palm and her eyes saw me looking. Crap.

"Sorry!" She panted, "Did I wake you up?"

"Yeah, but please don't stop." I said quietly.

The sound of her fingers at work continued and she gasped, "I don't think I can."

She rolled over and pulled the blanket off me exposing how hard I was. Her hand moved mine to my shaft tenting my boxers. Once I had myself in my hand she laid back and resumed her fantasy, moaning softly and rolling her hips. I stroked myself through my boxers as my adorable girlfriend cried and her flat body clenched in pleasure. She came again, moaning forcefully into her hand, her knees pulling up off the mattress and her torso curling in place.

As she seized with the orgasm I saw where she had leaked onto the sheets in a damp spot, which darkened through the orgasm. Pre-cum soaked through the fabric of my boxers as my cock strained watching pleasure rip through her. She collapsed moments later, panting for breath. She pulled her hand from between her legs and watched long strings of fluid stretch out from her pussy as she did.

I leaned over and took her wrist pulling it to my lips and licking her wet finger clean. I let the finger fall from my lips and she put her hand on my shaft feeling it. "You're so hard." She said quietly.

"What were you thinking about?" I asked. She turned bright red and her hand slowed. "Well?" She looked away and hesitated.

"I had a thought, that I came to your dorm and found you fucking Melanie, your neighbor. I thought about watching and just lost control."

"You made quite a mess," I said leaning over and pulling her legs open to look. She blushed again. If she was this into her fantasy, I decided to make it worse. I leaned closer and ran my finger along her thigh and she winced.

"What was I doing, when you discovered me?" I said letting my fingers feel her folds. She whimpered and moved her hips. I teased her, and she moaned quietly.

"She was laying totally naked on the floor with her legs open, you were on top fucking her." I slid my finger into her and she moaned covering her mouth.

"Did she like it?" I asked fingering her faster watching her face flush and her body squirm.

"She moaned like a whore..." Liv moaned.

I rubbed her clit with my thumb and watched her bite her lip and jerk in response. "Did you join us? Did I get to fuck you both?"

She gasped for breath between moans, "I- I lapped your cum out of her" She cried Her body started to clench and shake as orgasm ripped through it again. My hand was soaked and dripping and the spot on the bed had gotten bigger. She heaved for breath laying disheveled on the bed before sitting up. She grabbed my boxers and yanked them down wrapping her mouth around my cock.

Liv really enjoys oral and takes pride in how much thought she puts into the sensations she can create. But now, she reminded me of Maggie; shoving my cock into her mouth and throat fucking me with it. She took me in to the hilt and her throat seized. She pulled away gagging and coughing, saliva dripping off her chin before she grabbed me with her lips again.

She bobbed violently, sucking on my shaft and forcing her face down to my stomach until she choked and pulled back off. I was uncomfortable with out rough she was being with herself, but she was so eager to do it I played along. I grabbed her hair and held her head, jamming my cock into her mouth, fucking her face. She grunted and groaned around me, gagging when I put my cock back into her throat. Her neck and chest were slick with spit.

I pulled back from her mouth and motioned for her to turn around. She did, laying on her stomach, legs out towards me. I grabbed her hips and pulled her up on her knees, her face staying on the bed. Her ass and thighs were wet from how messy her pussy had gotten. I slid a finger into her cheeks and pushed against her asshole. She moaned into the mattress as it slid in with her own lubricant to the second knuckle. I leaned in and started to tongue her wet pussy. She moaned loudly grabbing the sheets as I tormented her pussy folds with pleasurable laps.

Strings dripped out of her slowly as her pussy ran with overwhelmed stimulation and she cried helplessly from my mouth. I fingered her ass slowly for several minutes. I slid my finger out and pushed her hips back down. I leaned over and let my slick shaft slide against her ass teasingly before pushing it against her pussy and sliding in.

She groaned with approval and moaned, her hips pushed back, and I held her ass as I started to fuck. "Pull my hair," She moaned, "Pull my hair, I want it rough." I did, grabbing her thick red locks in my hand and yanking. She yelped, and I started hammering her insides. She moaned through her throat, grasping at the sheets.

Her ass smacked my stomach, fucking her as she lay flat against the mattress. She cried helplessly, her ass smacking my stomach with each thrust. Our bodies had started to sweat with effort. I slapped her ass again and she cried into the sheets. She raised her face and moaned through her lack of breath, "I'm cumming again..."

She shook, her shoulder blades flexing out and she leaned down screaming into her hand. Her pussy gripped me like a vice as orgasm tore through her. She came so hard she was nearly crying when it subsided. Still shaking she tapped my leg and I slowed and slid out. She rose to her knees and looked back at me with a vacant but determined expression.

"It's my turn to fuck you." She said patting the bed. I laid down like she wanted.

"Sure, you can keep going?" I asked, noticing her weak shaking.

She climbed onto me leaning forward. Sweat beaded on her face and her hair line was dark with sweat. She ignored the threads of copper hair that clung to her cheek and fell in front of her eyes. "I don't think I can stop." She lowered herself on to me and pushed me in with her weight. She covered her mouth moaning as she started to bounce and rock.

She cried into her hand moaning loudly as her b-cups shook, her arm pressing one flat as she held her hand to her face. I felt hot pressure suddenly well up inside me and I grabbed her hips. I didn't have to say anything, she leaned over and kissed me hard, grinding my cock with her hips until it exploded with audible force jetting into her. I groaned vocally as cum flooded her pussy and my cock ached from massive force until it was empty.

Panting and sweaty she lifted off me and collapsed. Her pussy had leaked across my waist and her thighs, everything was slick. She heaved laying on the wet sheets, not moving. I rolled over next to her and moved hair from her face. "Ready to stop yet?" I whispered running my nose across her head. She shook her head weakly. "I'm too tired to keep going." She whispered. And then was asleep again.

I slept until almost 9, Liv was out until well after 11. I got up and showered while Liv slept in exactly the same spot and position. What was different was that when I got out, Maggie was waiting in the bedroom. She was in a nightgown that wasn't long enough.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked as quietly as possible.

She smirked, "I had to listen to her scream all night and this morning; what do you think?"

I felt myself blush, "Sorry, but this," I pointed to both of us. "Can't happen."

She giggled quietly and got closer, pushing her chest against me and kissing my neck. "It's already happening." She said softly tracing a finger along my rock-hard shaft under the towel. She leaned up and kissed me softly putting her hands on my shoulders and delicately moving her tongue against mine.

She made quiet noises into the kiss as my hands felt her dainty sides and moved to her hips. She broke our kiss with a submissive whimper and bit my neck. "Please daddy I need it so bad." She turned around and pushed her ass against me. "I can be quiet I promise." She whimpered in a low whisper.

Feeling her ass against me through the towel and looking down her low-cut neckline at her soft breasts broke me. The little blonde's body screamed with nubile sexuality and I couldn't take it. My hands moved against my better judgement around her waist and up her flat stomach, cupping one of her full breasts through the gown.

She gasped as my hand palmed her breast and my fingers squeezed gently. She leaned back pushing her ass against me harder, turning her head to playfully bite my jaw. I reached under the gown feeling up her thigh which prompted cute noises from her before I felt her wet, exposed pussy. She moaned vocally and covered her mouth as I played my finger against her.

She moaned into her hand as I teased her and giggled, "I'm such a slut." My finger slid into her and her knees drooped. She leaned against me panting and whimpering. She reached back shoving her hand into my towel which pulled it loose and grabbed my shaft. She stroked it eagerly, struggling to focus.

She leaned away from me and my finger slid out. She turned around and pulled one side of the gown off her shoulder then the other, letting it fall away. Her spectacular tan body was completely naked. She wiggled her hips, looking over her shoulder with a smirk, taunting me with her ass. I turned her around and lowered onto my knee pulling her closer. I took a pink nipple in my mouth and sucked. My hand felt her ass and wrapped under it sliding into her pussy from behind.

She cocked her hips to let my finger work, leaning on me with one hand and moaning into the other. My finger swept over her clit, teasing the hood as I nibble her nipple and cleavage. "No, fuck, I'm gonna cum!" She hissed. She grabbed my hair and collapsed onto me as she started to clench, moaning loudly into her hand trying to mute her voice. Her pussy clenched around my finger like a vice.

As she came down, I lowered her to the floor, still giving slight shudders. On her back she reached up and pulled me down hanging on my neck. Her fit legs were pulled up and open her knees hugging my sides. Leaning on one hand I filled the other with her breast. Her hips slid her slick cunt along my shaft as I tried to process the view I had of this doll-faced slut in heat.

She pulled my face down and kissed me hard, holding me with her legs. Kissing her back, I struggled to angle myself but managed to push into her. She was so tight, my cock slid in slowly. She moaned aggressively into her kiss, grabbing my hair and pulling it. Sliding in and out slowly at first, I started to fuck her. She moaned hard holding my neck and digging nails into my back as she tried to keep her voice down.

She broke our kiss and bit my neck hard moaning into me. I knew the bite would leave a mark, but I couldn't care. Her pussy felt so good. I felt her little body flex under me, and her voice was hoarse with effort to stay quiet. She let go of me and covered her mouth.

I slid my cock out and she panted for breath, whimpering to me. "Does daddy want some ass?" She giggled and rolled over laying flat on the carpet. I ran my hands over her soft, firm ass and she watched over her shoulder. I ran my hand down her back and moved forward, my legs straddling hers.

My shaft rested on her cheeks and she moved her hips stroking it with her ass. I leaned over and she met my lips with hers and we kissed hotly as I pulled my cock across her ass and let it hang between her legs. She whimpered in anticipation, grabbing my hair. My tip slid in her folds until I found her opening and pushed in.

Her head yanked away from mine and she moaned into her hand and tried to grab the carpet. I kept myself elevated above her, driving my cock into her pussy. Her ass slapped my stomach with successive pops. She cocked her hips up, pushing into me and I grabbed her hair and yanked. She yelped and covered her mouth, but I didn't care anymore.

I tugged her hair and she raised off the floor and I moved her to the bed. She leaned her arms on the mattress, knees still on the carpet. I leaned in behind her and she arched her back, so my cock could find her pussy again. I covered her mouth with my hand as I pushed my cock in, forcing her walls apart. I groped her breast as I fucked her and moved my hand from her mouth to between her legs teasing her clit.

She shoved her face into the blanket and moaned into the mattress, I grabbed her hair and pushed her down. The scream faded momentarily but then she started to shake and seize as her pussy clenched on my cock and fluid dripped down my balls. The orgasm tore through her violently for several moments. When it passed I let her head raise up.

She panted breathlessly still stroking my cock with her hips. She turned and kissed me softly. "You've got to be close."

I ran my hand across her body, "I'm holding on--but I can't stop."

She giggled, "Don't hold on for me daddy," She said quietly, "I live to feel you cum." She smiled playfully moving her hips and fucking me. "Fill me up daddy, I need it." She reached back and ran her hand through my hair. I sawed in and out faster fucking her back. She moaned, biting her lip. I didn't want to stop, I held on to control of the pressure in me while I kept fucking but couldn't. My cock erupted, I groaned louder than I wanted jerking as cum shot out of me into her in jet after jet. I thought it would never end but I hit empty and slowly pulled myself out of her, cum draining from her pussy as I did.

She panted with satisfaction and turned to kiss me when I had finished. She raised up, more cum squeezing out as she did. "Fuck you cum so much." She said. "I'm filled to the brim." She smiled at me and put a finger to her lips, and left, cum dripping down her leg.

I looked up across the bed. Liv hadn't moved at all. I didn't investigate, but part of me wondered- if I looked, would she be leaking wet from listening?

12