My Crazy Girlfriend Pt. 03

Story Info
The game ends for the luckiest dude ever, but not the crazy.
7.5k words
4.85
30.9k
48

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 11/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liv woke up late and met me downstairs for coffee. She pranced around the kitchen helping with breakfast and generally being happy. We only had two days left before we had to part until school resumed so she ran through a list of stuff we could do in that time.

Unable to think of anything both free and entertaining outside the house, we settled on video games in the living room. It never went well for me. Liv is excellent at Smash. We played until almost noon, and I did even worse than usual. Eventually she took pity, and we did the story mode together. Eventually even that lost its entertainment value and she climbed into my lap.

Maggie walked through seconds later and groaned, "Get a room... not that it would help."

Liv laughed and touched her nose to mine, "Grow up," Liv said with a smirk, "Part of a happy relationship is... playing."

"The whole family uses that couch." Maggie quipped from the kitchen, emerging with a cup of water.

Liv looked over at her, "So who made him nut himself on it again?"

Maggie laughed, "Splash zone was right."

Liv looked at me deviously and started pulling at my pajama pants, easily exposing my stiff shaft and tugging against my weight. I lifted up helping her pull them farther down. I turned bright red and she giggled. She was wearing a shirt twenty sizes too big and it hung to above her knees.

She climbed farther into my lap and my tip felt her under the shirt. She did not have on underwear. She was already wet and teased me with her bare folds, still grinning. She looked over at Maggie.

"Do you want to watch?" She asked her face starting to sink as she slid her wet cunt over my shaft, "Because I'm not going to stop." She lowered herself on to my cock and her breath caught in a small sound. She started to bounce, whimpering quietly as she fucked me.

I could hear how wet she was as she bounced, her pussy making noise as she plunged me into her with each stroke. She pushed her head into my shoulder and moaned softly. She bounced steadily and I held her sides. She raised her head and giggled between moans, "I'm going to make you cum on my couch again."

"It's not even a challenge for you." I said, she giggled again and gave me a long kiss. I lifted the hem of the shirt, exposing her butt and felt it causing her to make approving sounds into the kiss. She pulled out of the kiss and put her nose to mine. "How wet do you think Maggie is watching us?"

We looked over at her sister who was sitting on her knees, legs together, watching intently. In her tank top, her nipples poked through. "Probably pretty wet. But I bet we can make it worse." I said and pulled the hem of her shirt up exposing her body as I did. She pulled it over her shoulders and her hair through and dropped it. My lean, pale girlfriend was now completely naked in my lap, my cock buried in her to the hilt.

I ran a hand across her chest and played with one of her pink nipples. She cooed and held my neck grinding and bouncing. Her face was flushed, and her small-cup breasts shook, and she moaned lowly. She leaned in and kissed me again. I ran my hands across her back as she whimpered and cried against my lips, grinding against me.

She slowed her hips and looked over at Maggie who was gripping the couch with one hand and making a fist with the other. Maggie was biting her lip anxiously. Liv looked at her then me, panting, "Lie down."

"Is this uncomfortable?" I asked holding her hips.

"Oh no, but Maggie can't see anything, poor thing." Liv smirked through disheveled hair and glossy sweat.

I swung bodily onto the couch and slid to the side, laying flat. My head bumped Maggie's knees who scooted back. Liv adjusted on top of me and pushed herself back, her mouth falling open as I slid back in. Liv started riding me again and I reached out and ran a finger lightly across her clit.

Maggie fell back with her knees open and slid a hand into her shorts. Liv was red in the face, moaning loudly as she bounced and rocked on me. Her lean body tensed moved as she stroked my cock with her tight pussy.

She leaned forward grabbing my shoulders, "I'm gonna cum..." She cried with her eyes squeezed shut. "I'm gonna cum..." she squealed and moaned loudly, leaning further forward and quaking on top of me. I held her body at the ribs and back as she climaxed for several seconds and fluid from her pussy ran down my legs and hips.

She heaved for breath over me and gave me soft kisses as she recovered. She looked up at Maggie and smiled. Maggie apparently had pulled her shorts down and was whimpering quietly against the arm of the couch with a hand on her cunt.

I slapped Liv's ass and she whimpered. "Get on your knees, its my turn."

She giggled leaning off and pulling my cock out of her as we switched places. She was on her hands and knees on the couch looking at Maggie as I positioned behind her. "I have to cum over and over again before I can get him to fill my pussy up with his load." She taunted Maggie, "I get so wet from cumming again and again sometimes we need a towel."

I moved up behind her and put my cock against her pussy, which had smeared across her legs and butt and pushed in. She covered her mouth and moaned into her hand as I started to fuck her again, sliding my shaft in and out of her tight pussy. Her ass slapped against me and she braced her hand on the couch moaning into Maggie's face.

"Fuck... his cock feels so good pounding my pussy, he's so deep." She cried, I grabbed her hair with my fist and yanked. She whimpered and flared her hips sinking to her elbows with loud cries. "Fuck I'm gonna cum again." She shook violently yelling into the couch, holding the fabric. Her pussy dripped onto the couch and ran down my leg as she trembled through the climax.

She slid my cock out slowly and panted holding on to the couch. She looked up at her sister and wiggled a finger. "Come help."

Maggie didn't need to be told twice. She pulled her shorts all the way off and scooted down the couch pulling her top off. Her full breasts bounced free and she crawled over to me and lifted to her knees putting her hands around my neck.

She pulled on my neck craning my face to her breasts. I took one nipple in my mouth and sucked, flicking it with my tongue and she cooed with enjoyment grabbing my shaft in response. She twitched and whimpered as I sucked, nibbled and pulled on her breasts for several long minutes.

She looked at Liv over my shoulder and taunted her. "See how much he enjoys a real set of tits?" One hand pumped my shaft while the other held my hair. I ignored her and leaned over to the other breast. She giggled before being cut off by a gasp and moan as I tickled the pink with my tongue and teeth.

She pulled my head up to her face and kissed me hotly leaning in, so my cock brushed against her flat stomach. I groped her breast as we kissed, my other hand holding her ass until she pulled away and smiled.

"Lay back so Liv can watch." She said with a devilish smirk. I laid back on the couch and she swung a tan leg over me. I grabbed her ass pulling it open while she angled my cock under her. I felt her lips, which were hot and slick as she wiggled her hips until I felt my tip grabbed by her opening and she eased down, pushing me in.

She moaned gently as my cock slid into her pussy which squeezed it inch by inch until her hips settled on mine. She was panting at the sensation but looked at Liv with heavy eyes. "Thanks for lubing him up for me. Now try not to distract me as I fuck my new cock."

She started rocking her hips which forced her mouth open. She moaned loudly, her tight stomach flexing as she fucked. Her pussy stroked my cock steadily making me gasp for breath and groan under her. I slapped her ass and she cried, biting her lip.

"Fuck yes, hit me again daddy."

I spanked her again harder, and she squealed, "Fuck I'm addicted to your cock. I'm going to fuck you whenever I want."

Between what Liv left on me and what Maggie was adding, her pussy made loud, wet squelches and my hips and thighs were smeared and slick as well. I sat up, leaning forward and sucked on one of her shaking breasts making her clench and moan into my ear.

She was fucking me frantically as I buried my nose into her cleavage and tugged in her breast again. She grabbed my neck and craned forward. I could feel her pussy clamping around my cock.

"Fuck, daddy I'm gonna cum, don't lay down I'm gonna cum!" She yelled holding my face to her breast. She screamed and shook. Her nails dug into my neck and her lean, tan body seized on top of me. Her hips thrashed for several second as she moaned into my ear.

When the climax faded she let my neck go and I fell back to the couch. She raked messy blonde hair and curls from her red face gasping for breath and laughed. "Mmmm you've made me cum so many times today." She said looking over at Liv.

"Now its you're turn. Fill my pussy up again, I loved it so much." Moaning with sensitivity she leaned forward and started pumping my cock with her body. "I can feel it you're so close." She moaned, "Cum for me daddy."

She pushed her elbows in pushing her breasts together. "Fill my pussy with cum while you look at my tits."

"I-I'm gonna cum..." I groaned grabbing her neck with one hand and squeezing her ass with the other. Her steady strokes were building the pressure in me past the breaking point. My stomach started to clench as she rode me.

I shuddered vocally and jerked beneath her as my cock sent shot after shot of hot cum into her. She stroked me with her hips laughing with satisfaction. My cock started to soften after it felt like it had totally emptied into her.

"Mmmm daddy you came so much." She said touching just below her belly button. "I can feel it in me."

She leaned over and kissed me softly holding my face. I had lost most of my erection and she had already started to leak onto me. We kissed for minutes until she leaned up and pulled her blonde mess from her face catching her breath, before swinging her leg off me.

Cum spurted out of her as she moved and ran down her thigh making her laugh. She ran her finger through it and sucked the cum off. Then wiped her leg again and put some to Liv's lips who eagerly sucked the finger clean.

She watched her sister clean her finger and smirked, "Get used to tasting that; I have more of his cum in me than you do." She flipped hair over her shoulder and climbed off the couch, cum dripping onto me and the cushions as she did. "Keep my new cock ready for me, sis. I'm gonna need it again real soon." She said before practically skipping down the hall and up the stairs, her discarded clothes still on the end of the couch.

Left alone with Liv again I looked at her and opened my mouth, but she put her finger to my lips, and shook her head. "Don't say anything." She laid down against me pushing her head into my chest. I felt anxiety wrap around my torso and squeeze. Had I just ruined my relationship? But then she said, "You'll ruin the moment."

As my delicate, ginger, girlfriend hugged my chest, laying next to me completely naked; I found myself feeling down her back to her butt. Suddenly she started to giggle and laugh.

"What's so funny?" I asked looking at her pink face.

"After all that you just, get hard again." She said between giggles and grabbing my cock. I hadn't even noticed.

"Sorry, is it too soon?"

"No!" She said excitedly, "It means I can suck the taste of you and her off." She said shifting down and licking my shaft.

"You're actually loving this aren't you?"

She smiled as best she could with her lips wrapped around my shaft. She sucked, lashing me with her tongue for several moments before pulling up. "Are you not? Having a slutty little blonde fuck your brains out and claim your cock as hers." She licked my balls with several long licks.

"You're so hard again..." She said quietly, before resuming sucking. She sucked aggressively and slid her lips off, "Watching Maggie fuck you drove me crazy, I want to fuck again." She sat up and collected her thick hair behind her and turned around to lean over the arm of the couch.

She grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled so her pink pussy was open. I struggled to sit up and had to awkwardly roll onto my side before scrambling back to her. The mood wasn't lost on her however because as soon as I leaned behind her pushed back into me and panted.

I pushed into her dripping pussy and it squeezed me gently as I pushed in. She groaned gripping the couch with her nails. She leaked down my shaft and balls as I pushed deeper into her until our hips met and she was nearly crying. I slapped her ass as I started to pump, and she moaned forcefully.

I reached around, running my hands along her ribs and cupped her breast, she moaned and arched into my hand. I squeezed and teased her nipple loved the way her body reacted, and her pussy throbbed around me as I did. I reached my other hand down between her legs and ran my fingertip lightly over her clit, up and down.

She moaned and hung her head from her shoulders as I rubbed her clit, pounding her from behind. Her skinny body was panting for breath and red hair formed a tangled mess across her back and shoulders. I ran my fingers through the copper mess and leaned over her kissing her neck and said, "I've always been partial to redheads over blondes anyway."

She laughed and craned her neck around to kiss me. "I like when you fuck them and use them like slutty toys." She gripped the couch and moaned, "I like watching you lost in their tits grabbing their ass trying not to cum." She moaned and leaned over, "Fuck I think I'm gonna cum..."

She screamed and shook, her ribs heaving for breath as climax ripped across her pale body. Her pussy clenched down on my cock and I grabbed her hair at the feeling. She was still yelling as I fucked her through the orgasm, and I could hear her nails dragging on the couch.

"I'm gonna cum," I said louder than I meant to. She spread her legs and flared her hips so my cock could reach deeper and begged me.

"Do it, cum in me, fucking fill my pussy, I need it..." She shouted.

I shoved myself into her pushing her chest into the arm of the couch and groaned loudly grabbing her hair. My cock burst, dumping gush after gush of cum into her. I grunted and groaned with each pulse, shaking. I had started to sweat by the time I was empty. When I pulled out, cum fell on the couch and ran down her leg.

She laughed with a hoarse voice and leaned back into me, looking down at the pearl puddle that was leaking out of her. She laughed again, flexing her stomach and squeezing more cum onto the cushion before she turned her head and kissed me softly.

She parted looking me in the eyes with a tired smile, "Didn't know you'd like meeting my family this much did you?"

"Except for the part where I was continuously encouraged to fuck your sister in the most perverse and reckless ways possible, I thought the weekend was quite dull. Your parents need more to talk about." I half smirked. She started laughing.

"You suck." She panted between laughs. She kissed me again and climbed off the couch. "We should probably clean up the huge mess you made... twice... and shower and change. My parents will be getting home and we don't want to give them this much to talk about." She gestured to the series of clear and creamy smears and pools

"Is this a normal shower or an us shower?" I asked poking her side. She flinched.

"A normal shower, you and your dick can take a breather." She collected her hair off her shoulders and face before pulling her leg up and looking at the slow wad of mixed fluids that were rolling down it. "Hey, I hate to ask but-"

"I can clean the couch." I finished for her.

"Thanks!" She said desperately hurrying out of the room.

No part of cleaning up was fun. It was awkward. Liv and her sister weren't the only ones who were messy. I did get it cleaned up... mostly and collected the discarded clothes and carried them upstairs. Liv was in her bedroom shower, so I set the clothes on my very unmade bed and headed into my own.

After we had all washed and re-dressed, we met in the kitchen where Maggie and Liv helped make dinner. I wanted to help, but the two girls and their mom were wizzes and I accomplished little more than clumsy buffoonery.

It was a little surreal to see them both in their usual outfits, Liv in one of her dresses and Maggie in tight, short, denim shorts and tank top- but not actively panting like animals in heat. It was surreal that I thought that too since I'm not exactly a player. I work hard enough just keeping Liv happy.

It was also strange to watch them have wholesome interactions with me, laughing as I- for example, poured chicken stock into a bowl fast and had it splash across the counter. But I did my best and both preparing and eating dinner was refreshing.

After dinner was game time for me, and I was not excited. This trip had taken a wild left turn on me that I hadn't been prepared for. I wasn't expecting the world's kinkiest swinger-incest game when we pulled in and I really wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much as I had. Liv is so hard to say no to and even though she seemed to have had a blast; it didn't make the walk I was about to invite her on any easier.

She was washing dishes and wearing a floral yellow apron when I walked up and put my arms around her. "Hey." She said happily.

"Are you almost finished?" I asked.

She dropped the sponge in the empty sink and rinsed her hands, "No, I am done!" She chirped triumphantly.

I gave her a high five that flung water from her hands across the counter. "I was wondering if we could head out to the garden for a bit."

She wiped her hands on a dish towel and looked back at me, "Yeah, sure."

She pulled the apron off and draped it over the back of a chair. She opened the door, then the screen door and we went outside. The garden wasn't exactly an elegant affair. As nice as their house was the garden was little more than a few flower beds along the garage and back fence and a small path with flower beds on either side that ran behind the garage. I had often joked we could grow pot back there, but Liv didn't think it was as funny as I did.

She stopped by the garage, but I took her hand and pulled her into the 'pot farm'. It's still funny to me. We stopped and she looked at me expectantly. I took a series of deep breaths and I could tell she was bracing as I struggled to start talking.

"This trip was not the trip I expected to be coming off of when I did this at all. I mean what a wild ride. You are certifiably the craziest and most fun girl I've ever gone out with." I started losing my breath midway through.

"But the whole pass-back game and banging my sister thing was too crazy and you're ready to move on." Liv said hanging her head.

"What?" I asked blankly.

"It's been a lot of fun but you're looking for someone who isn't as wild or you're afraid I'll want to sleep with other guys or its weird." She continued, her eyes starting to well with tears.

"What, no I-" I tried to interject but she continued.

"I thought with as well as things were going you would just roll with the fact that I'm a little off- hell maybe like any other douche bag you'd just enjoy the fact that I get off on you banging hot chicks, but I shouldn't be surprised that a quality, sweet, guy that I'm in love with isn't into that."

She closed her eyes and tears fell onto her cheeks. "No, Liv, I-"

"I mean, what kind of perfect boyfriend would want to be in some kind of one side- swinger relationship, I mean all you've ever wanted to do is love me and I'm just some sick, debased, perverted-"

"Liv." I insisted.

"- CUCKOLD. It's stupid and I'm sorry I started this and ruined everything and-"

I grabbed her face and she stopped looking me in the eyes. "Liv, shut up." I said firmly.

12