My Crazy Girlfriend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears fell off her chin and she blinked, "O-ok." I moved past her and pulled a white moonflower from the vines that covered the fence and stuck one in her hair over her ear. "Just... shh." I said again wiping her face. "Where was I?"

She stared at me blankly.

"You can un-shut up."

"This trip isn't what you expected?" She repeated with a dubious tone.

"Right. Yes. This um, this isn't what I expected to be thinking back on at this moment. I never thought that you'd be excited to hear that your sister fucked me this morning while you were asleep."

"I wasn't asleep." Liv said almost smiling.

"Ha, I knew it." I said pointing. "I didn't expect to be worried your parents would notice stains from where I did you and her together on the couch. Just- you can't find porn on the internet this wild."

"Not good stuff anyway." She said rolling her eyes and wiping tears away before crossing her arms.

"Right?" I said with agreement and she cracked a smile. "But take it all away. The debauched games, all that stuff with your sister- just the purely hormone fueled circus that this whole trip has been, take it all away and replace it with a boring week going to farmer's markets and watching movies with your parents and this moment would still be the most certain thing I've ever done."

"Not breaking up with me." She said flatly.

I shook my head, "No." I slowly dropped to one knee and almost fell over and Liv squeaked as I did. Then I stood back up. "Sorry, I can't get my hand in my jeans like that." I said fishing in my pocket and pulling out my fist, once again struggling to lower to one knee.

"Will you marry me?" I asked holding out a ring. It wasn't a particularly impressive ring. But I'd been saving for it since our first date- just in case. The tears started falling from her eyes again and she covered her mouth in shock.

After a moment of recoiling, she nodded vigorously and held out her hand. "Left hand, Liv." She switched hands and I slid the ring onto her finger. "Yes, please, every time, yes." She said, an uninterrupted stream of tears dropping off her cheeks and onto her dress.

I stood up and she pulled me into a kiss before burying her face in my chest. "Is this real?"

"Yes, Liv, its real." I said, she cried for several more moments, and then unceremoniously wiped her running nose on my shirt.

"Will you keep sleeping with girls for me. Just once and a while." She asked sniffing.

"Is that really what's on your mind?" I asked through a laugh.

"I just want to set the tone for the future you know?" She said starting to laugh herself, "You can say no, but a total freak just accepted your marriage proposal."

"I said yes to this weekend's thing, I can't imagine you could get any crazier." I said, "Should we go share the news?"

She nodded, "I guess, 'will you bang my sister' is a pretty tough act to follow."

"Trust me when I say that everyone lives in your shadow." I said kissing her cheek.

We walked inside to wild celebration. Liv's parents had champagne ready and even let Maggie have some. The rest of the evening was spent talking to them and fawning over Liv's ring. This took us late into the night until everyone decided to call it a night.

I collapsed into the guest bed and rolled onto my side and Liv climbed in shortly after. She was looking at me as I tried not to doze off.

"How's my favorite super soaker?" She asked with a giggle.

"Super soaker?"

She pointed at my junk.

"Oh. How is that a super soaker?"

She rolled her eyes and laughs, "Well, you have to pump it to make it shoot. But also, there's how much it shoots every time you pull the trigger." She started giggling.

"Oh, I didn't think it was that much." I said feeling my ears get hot.

She giggled again, "It is, you cum so much. And you do it every time."

"Well, it and I are at your disposal." I said emphatically.

"Great!" She said excitedly rolling over and grabbing her phone.

"That was not the reaction I expected."

"Just wait." She said putting her phone down and rolling back over.

Then it hit me, "What? We just got engaged."

She gave me a pouting face, "We leave tomorrow, and besides, she did say your cock belonged to her."

"If I say your nipples belong to me does that make it true?"

She rolled her eyes and stuck out her chest, "Duh."

"You're crazy." I said. She laughed leaned over to kiss me.

"Just relax and think about her tight, tan body, and how much fun her tits are and how well she rides you. Those little moans she makes when she's turned on." She kissed me again and reached down to feel me. Busted, I was rock hard.

I was going to protest but I heard our door open and close quietly and Maggie came creeping into the room. She was wearing a Nirvana shirt that hung down past her hips and nothing beneath- not that I could see. She tip toed into the room and then climbed onto the bed on the other side of me, making me scoot over.

When Maggie had settled, Liv sat up off the pillow. "I got you an engagement present."

Maggie put her hands in the air and rotated on her hips. "Open me."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the hem of the shirt lifting it over her shoulders and head. Her perfect, bouncy, tits came into view and as I suspected, her little body had nothing on under the shirt. Behind me Liv said quietly, "Ta-da! I got you a slut!"

I feigned banal appreciation, "Babe, you shouldn't have."

She leaned over and kissed my cheek, "I wanted to get you something you didn't have."

"I want to play with both of you." I said trying to lift of Liv's tank top.

"You're supposed to play with your new toy first." Liv said pointing to Maggie.

"I know, but as any boy will tell you, the best part about playing with toys is mixing them up."

She looked at Maggie who shrugged, "I can share I guess."

I clapped and Liv let me peel the top off her, exposing her small, pale breasts. She hurriedly pulled off the pajama bottoms she had on and tossed them off the bed. Both girls were now completely naked and looking at me, sitting on their knees on either side of me.

"What?"

"Take your pants off dummy!" Liv laughed.

"Oh." I said and struggled out of my boxers. Maggie grabbed them from my ankles and tossed them into the air. As soon as I was laid flat again the blonde pounced forward grabbing my cock and wrapping her pouty pink lips around it.

I made a noise with surprise but quickly settled into how good her tongue felt as she sucked. I held her head with one hand as she bobbed up and down dragging her tongue across the underside of my cock as Liv watched.

Liv leaned over and pushed on Maggie's head forcing my cock into her throat. Her tan body seized as she gagged for several seconds and I felt drool run down my balls. Liv let her go and she resumed without hesitation.

"She's a happy little slut with cock in her mouth." She leaned over and kissed me. Her tongue slid across mine and I tried not to make sounds as Maggie eagerly tugged on my cock with her lips. Liv made a quiet noise of her own and pulled away, "I love feeling you enjoy her."

I put a finger under Maggie's chin and she slid her mouth off me and looked up. I motioned for her to move closer, and she did. I leaned over and took one of her tits in my mouth. She giggled and made sounds of approval as I tongued and sucked on her nipple, one hand holding her ass.

She panted and whimpered, and I felt Liv wrap her little fingers around me and start to stroke. I leaned off Maggie's breast and looked at both of them. "Lay back."

Maggie protested holding my neck, "No, I want to fuck you."

I patted her ass, "There'll be plenty of that, but you both know that girls always cum first in bed with me."

They both laid down, their heads towards the foot of the bed and I crawled between Maggie's open legs. Her bald pussy was pink and glossy with arousal and I immediately started to taste it. She whimpered and cried, flexing her hips and stomach as I lapped at her lips and folds, tickling her clit with my tongue.

She moaned into her hand and squeezed her breast, her tan body squirming on the comforter as I teased and sampled her slick, sticky pussy. I looked up from licking when I heard giggling and saw Maggie holding Liv's face. They were kissing erotically with giggles erupting between them.

"Hey, aren't y'all like-" I started to ask but was promptly shhed by Liv who resumed kissing Maggie. I like a little girl on girl, so I decided to roll with it and not think about the sister angle too hard.

I leaned my head back down and resumed lashing her with my tongue causing her to moan loudly and roll her hips against my face. I steadily stroked her clit with my tongue and she groaned into her kiss. She pulled away from Liv, "Oh fuck..." She covered her mouth and moaned into her hand, "I think I'm going to cum..."

Her legs suddenly grabbed my neck and shoulders and her fingers yanked on my hair as her whole body shuddered and she moaned open mouthed, her hips trying to fuck my face. As she came down from her climax her legs slid until they laid flat on the bed and she erupted in more giggles resuming kissing Liv, who fought her own round of laughs to do so.

Liv leaned away from this kiss and Maggie giggled, gasping for breath, "I think it's your turn."

"It won't take long." Liv laid back and spread her long, pale legs from the hip. Her pussy was dripping wet and had drained down her ass onto the bed as she watched me eat out Maggie. I settled between Liv's legs and started licking to clean her. I dragged my tongue from where her ass hit the sheets all the way up until I hit her soft folds.

She moaned into her hand and her hips started to rock right away. I ran my tongue across her pussy savoring the tart taste, plunging my tongue into her and circling her clit quickly. Her long body flexed and squirmed, Maggie had leaned over and begun kissing Liv enthusiastically as Liv struggled to control her moans.

Her pussy was squeezing fluid out that ran down her pussy to her ass and spotted on the sheet and I couldn't keep up with it. I had my hands on her rocking hips and could feel her torso tightening as she squirmed. She gasped loudly and covered her mouth, "I'm gonna cum..." she panted.

She screamed into her palm and my tongue felt her pussy pulsing and squeeze shut. Clear liquid leaked out of her and her whole body seized, her legs clamping around my ears, pinning my lips against her wet folds as climax tore through her.

Her body slowly stopped jerking and she lowered her legs gasping for breath. Her face with flushed and sparkling with faint sweat and threads of hair stuck to her. I raised up and climbed over her and she gave me soft, weak kisses, gently stroking my shaft.

As we kissed, I heard Maggie's pouting voice, "Daddy come fuck me."

Liv and I looked over at her. She was on her knees and elbows watching us kiss, her tight, round ass stuck up behind her. Liv looked up at me and smiled, "Go fuck her, daddy."

I gave Liv one last kiss and crawled across the bed to the sleek, athletic blonde, who was wagging her hips in the air. I slid my cock against her cunt and spanked her. She cooed with approval and looked back at me sliding her pussy against me. I spanked her again harder and she groaned.

I leaned back and put my tip against her opening and pushed. She moaned, covering her mouth as I slid in, inch by inch, feeling her wet pussy give way. She pushed back against me until her ass hit my stomach. Through gritted teeth she egged me on, "Fuck me hard daddy, use me up." She said half moaning.

I started to pump my cock in and out, making wet smacking noises as I picked up pace. She moaned in her throat but quickly let her mouth hang open. I slapped her ass again and she groaned into her hand. I grabbed her hair in my fist and shoved her face into the mattress, pounding her body into it and she screamed into the sheets, one hand holding the pillow.

"Fuck!"

I pulled her face up and she moaned through gritted teeth. "Ugh, fuck I'm gonna cum again!" I leaned over, driving my cock into her hard, her ass slapping against me as I did and grabbed a hand full of her big, sensitive breasts. She buried her face in the sheets and screamed, her tan figure shaking and sweating as she was torn apart by orgasm.

She lifted her head and looked at Liv, "Your boyfriend is addicted to my pussy, he doesn't want to fuck flat chested waifs anymore. Fuck!" She was interrupted by a moan as I started fucking again. "Look at how much he loves my ass."

I was about to stop because I wasn't wild about her talking to Liv that way, but Liv's reply surprised me.

"Keep his cock satisfied and empty. I hope he picks you every time we visit and just fucks you over and over again." She panted with fingers between her legs.

Maggie leaned away, sliding my cock out and rolled onto her back holding her feet in the air. Her legs were spread wide open and her heavy breasts pillowed on her chest. I took one of her cute toes in my mouth and sucked it gently. She cooed and squirmed on her back before pulling the toe away.

"Come on, daddy. Fuck me like we're in love."

I leaned down between her and slid my cock against her pussy. It made wet sounds as I ran myself through the slick, wet, folds as she fidgeted on her back trying not to moan. I shoved myself in and she moaned, loud enough that she turned and moaned into the pillow.

She held my neck and rode my cock under me. Her legs wrapped around my waist and she was biting her lip as I stroked her insides feeling her stomach tighten. Her tight, young, pussy gripped my cock as I fucked, and I watched her cute face moan and her eyes squeeze shut. Her tits bounced with each thrust as she clung to me.

"Oh shit," I groaned. She cried desperately and I felt her grip on my neck tighten.

"Cum in me, daddy, fill me up again." She cried louder than I was comfortable with.

"I'm so close," I panted, "I'm- oh fuck-" I groaned loudly and my hips bucked out of my control. Cum shot from my cock in hot bursts, in rapid succession until it felt like her insides were full.

I slowly slid my spent cock out. It was covered in Maggie and my own cum, which spilled out onto the bed with me. She giggled into her hand as my tip popped out finally. "Holy shit there's so much." She touched her stomach, "I can feel it up here."

Liv rolled over and touched her sister's arm. "Feed it to me."

Maggie laughed again, "Aw do you want a taste?" She sat up and threw her leg over Liv's shoulders, who slid down beneath her sister. Straddling Liv's face Maggie held her cheeks apart and squeezed cum from her pussy.

A huge glob fell onto Liv's face and she laughed licking it up as a slow string drained out of her sister onto her lips. Sticky, creamy, fluid coated her lips and dripped across her nose and chin. She lapped as much as she could off before leaning up to clean Maggie out with her tongue.

Maggie clearly wasn't expecting Liv to make contact with her and yelped when Liv's tongue dug into her pussy for more cum. Her yelp turned into moans and she covered her mouth blushing as her sister worked to clean her pussy.

Liv's face was covered in thick, glossy, fluid and her lips made strings when they parted having sucked and licked as much cum from Maggie as she could. Having watched the entire incestuous-lesbian affair, I realized I was stroking myself. I'm no stranger to masturbating but at this moment, clearly, I had better options.

I ran a hand over Liv's thigh, and she pulled her legs open. Her inner thighs were a smeared, shimmering mess. Her pussy had leaked all over her ass and been spread across her legs. Her fingers were coated from fingering herself and the bed had a healthy wet spot where she'd watched us fuck.

She felt my cock on her slick, pink, pussy and whimpered, looking down at me. She giggled, "I got a little carried away."

"Covered in cum is a good look for you." I said rubbing my cock between her legs. She squirmed and moaned. I could feel her throbbing as I did which meant she had cum more than once already.

"It tastes so much better draining out of a used pussy."

I pushed into her folds and felt her pulsing, tight, pussy, give way. She groaned loudly and grabbed Maggie's ass. Her pale torso clenched, and she wrapped her legs around me. "Oh fuck! How are you so hard?" She moaned. I pulled threads of red hair that had stuck to her face away and leaned down to kiss her. Maggie kindly shifted so I could.

I tasted the combination of Maggie and myself on Liv's lips, who kissed me aggressively, running messy fingers through my own hair. I ran my hand over her small breasts firmly feeling and cupping them, relishing the way her whole body reacted to the touch. Her tongue was coated in the taste of pussy and she struggled to stay in the kiss as I started to pound her.

She broke away from me and moaned forcefully, her hands making fists in my hair, gritting her teeth to keep from being too loud. Her nipples tickled my chest as I leaned closer to fuck her hard making her cover her mouth and howl.

She climaxed without warning, her long, supple, torso convulsing. Her legs shook against me and she screamed into her palm. The orgasm didn't relent immediately because I never stopped hammering her pussy, and when it did her face was red and her whole body had started to sweat.

I slowed for her to catch her breath and she pulled me into a weak kiss, her pussy still throbbing around my cock. "Cum on Maggie." She said softly, "I want to eat more cum off her, cum on Maggie."

"Are you sure?" I panted breathlessly. She nodded. She held my neck and her legs along my sides as I fucked her for several more minutes, her voice hoarse as she moaned. When her pussy worked me until I was too close, I yanked out and climbed over her and ran my shaft against Maggie's ass, who obliged me by rocking her hips.

I stroked at the top of her crack until heat burst in my pelvis and lowered my cock. Cum burst out and splatted loudly against her ass. A second, third, fourth full burst splashed against her as my cock pulsed. Her ass was glazed with thick cum that ran down her crack and dripped off her pussy where Liv excitedly licked it up.

She rolled onto her hands and knees and licked the splatters of cum from Maggie's ass eagerly and sloppily so that it dripped off her chin until most of it was gone. She collapsed onto the bed and started giggling uncontrollably. It spread quickly to Maggie who wasn't sure how to recline without getting cum all over the sheets- well more cum all over the sheets.

My ginger girlfriend and her tan sister giggled for several long minutes, Maggie eventually regaining her composure and climbing off the bed. She looked at me as she stood up.

"I'm going to take the world's latest second shower and sleep in my own, fluid-free bed. But um, thanks for wearing me out." She winked at me. "Are we all playing again tomorrow?"

Liv shook her head, "No, we won't have much unsupervised time, plus we have to leave pretty early."

Maggie leaned over and gave me a soft kiss. "I'm not waking up early to give you a goodbye fuck, but, I'm always free to have some fun." She hurried out of the room and tip-toed into the hall. What a disaster it would have been for her to be caught creeping down the hall caked in ejaculate.

I laid down next to Liv on what might have been the only dry spot left on the bed. She ignored everything on the sheets and cuddled next to me, her face still sticky. She kissed me softly for several long minutes.

"I love you." She whispered quietly.

"I love you too." I said, picking hair off her sticky face.

"I can't wait to stud you for the rest of my life." She said with a faint smile.

"You are absolutely crazy."

She smirked, "You love it."

"I absolutely do."

12