My Crazy Girlfriend Pt. 04 - Sorority

Story Info
Liv makes her sorority sister his playmate.
8.5k words
4.84
45k
53

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 11/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liv and I had taken a whole week to get back into the swing of things after our wild trip to her parent's house. She had shown off her ring to all her friends and left out the illicit details about what had preceded the ring. Liv had however, begged me to brag to all my guy friends about 'all the pussy I was getting.' It's just not my thing. Everything I'd ever wanted was wearing my life's savings on her finger. She didn't need to know about the other stuff either.

The first week back wasn't great. It was four days between arriving and moving in that I even saw her. Our professors slammed us with new material as soon as classes started back and it was a frantic mess just trying to get lined out. Finally, I put all the books and math away and trekked over to the sorority house to see her.

I knocked on her door and waited outside. I normally don't mind the sorority house but ever since we got back, something seemed different. It made me anxious. "Hey Lacie," I said to the brunette that walked into the room two doors down. She waved.

"Coming!" I heard from behind the door. "Hang on! Coming!"

The door opened finally, "Hey!" She squealed grabbing me around the waist. She gave me a soft kiss. "Come in!"

I followed her into the room which was awash in engineering work. Books, papers, the smell of weed, all scattered across the floor and her neatly made bed. Her hair was a crows nest- a frayed mess of copper that poured out across her bare shoulders and back, clearly not having been brushed in days.

She closed the door behind us and wrapped me up in her arms again. Looking up at me with her big brown eyes and sweet smile. "I've missed you; I've been buried in equations for days."

"You're telling me, I think I've done nothing but study and math since we got back."

She turned around and leaned back into me wiggling her hips. "Want to do something else?"

I ran my hands over her flat stomach and pulled her into me and she giggled. "What did you have in mind?"

She bit her lip and hummed thoughtfully, "Something fun, stress relieving..." She looked back at me, "Messy..."

"I am so glad to hear you say that." I said leaning in and kissing her neck. She made a soft noise and rocked her hips against me.

I kissed up the side of her neck to her ear and tickled it with my tongue. She made approving sounds and pulled my hand from her stomach to her breast. I filled my palm with the warm soft flesh barely covered by her tank top and she whimpered and jerked. She pushed her butt into me trying to stroke me through her jeans.

She giggled, gasping as I pulled on her nipple gently, "You're so hard."

"I haven't had any release at all in like four days or something."

She turned around and kissed me, her hand rubbing the seat of my jeans as her pink lips embraced mine. "I want to feel bad for you but I'm just excited that you're going to cum like a fountain."

I grabbed the hem of her top and tugged, peeling it off her slender, pale torso. It stretched off her stomach and up over her ribs popping her b-cups free. She lifted her hands and I pulled it over her head, threading all her thick red hair through it.

Once free of the top her hair was even messier than when I had arrived, the wild mess hung into her face, over her shoulders and tried to hide her little pink nipples that stood up at the feeling. She raked her fingers through her mane and pulled it all back over her shoulders. As she did I leaned over and took one of her nipples in my mouth.

She moaned with surprise half laughing as she panted and groaned at the feeling of me sucking and tonguing. "Fuck..."

She pulled my head up and held a finger to my face. "No more foreplay until we're both undressed."

"But-"

"Nuh-uh, we're both a little touch starved and at this rate it'll take forever." I tried to look at her insistent face, and not the perfect breasts just under it.

"But I like playing with you when you're in panties too." I pouted.

Her shoulders sagged, "Fine, but I want you stripped mister. I want to be able to hold throbbing flesh."

"Deal." I said fumbling to get my pants undone. I struggled with the button, and then the zipper got stuck. Liv laughed at me as I finally got it to pull down and tug the pants off. I sat on the very edge of her bed careful not to sit on any work and tugged one leg off then the other. I stood back up and felt my boxers pulled tight on my tip.

I carefully pulled my boxers around my erection and dropped them. I looked up from undressing and Liv was waiting for me. Her girlish figure was completely exposed, her porcelain stomach with a shallow crease down the middle and slim legs that seemed to extend up forever, her hips wrapped in the most basic plain white panties. Her red hair was a blaze at the top that seemed to want to invade every part of the sight.

"Damn you're something else," I said looking her over and tracing my fingers across her ass and a knuckled under her jaw. She blushed and kissed me. I let my hand fall across her butt and hold it firmly. She pushed into my hand and made a sound in her throat. She grabbed my shaft and stroked it slowly with soft, but cold hands.

I turned her around and leaned her against the wall, kissing her passionately. She met my intensity, her tongue desperately feeling mine. I dragged my fingertips over her stomach lightly until I felt the cotton and let my finger reach across the folds which met me hot and slick. Her pussy had soaked through her panties already, strokes of my finger were pulling away loose, thick fluid.

She struggled to focus on stroking me and eventually was holding my neck and shoulder for support as I steadily felt and fingered the lips of her pussy that coated my fingers.

She yanked away from the kiss and moaned into my shoulder. Her hips were rocking as she tried to fuck my fingers. Her breath caught and her knees struggled to keep her upright and I could feel droplets falling from my fingertip.

"You're so wet." I said, relishing the feeling of her lips and the hood of her clit sliding under my finger.

Her lip trembled and she panted unsteadily for breath, "I'v needed you... I think I'm close already." She pulled my wrist from between her legs and took each finger into her mouth and sucked it clean. I reached down to resume, but her hand held my wrist.

"No, I want to edge while I suck your cock."

"Just a little closer," I whispered. She let my hand back between her legs and I kissed her, feeling her struggle to keep composure as my finger teased her wet pussy making her delicate frame squirm and her voice punch into our kiss.

She started to shake, and she turned her head and cried grabbing my neck. I yanked my finger away and she gasped and smiled, "That was really close."

She rotated off the wall and leaned me against it, pulling hair from her face and twisting before sinking to her knees. She kept her legs apart and her back arched. Liv knows all of my buttons so well and made sure I could see straight down her back to her ass just under all that hair.

She leaned up under my cock and let it drag across her face before kissing the underneath and sides of the shaft lovingly. She giggled excitedly and licked precum from my tip letting it string off her tongue before enveloping me in her mouth and stroking. She pushed me into the wall with her hands gripping my hips and fucked me with her cute face.

She slid her lips away and stroked me with her hand looking up, "Fuck I've needed this so badly."

I laughed, "You missed pleasuring me?"

"Mm, I love how you groan and grab my head and get weak for me serving your cock with my tongue." She made a noise and took me back in her mouth. She bobbed rhythmically and eagerly. I put my hand in her hair gripping her for balance as my cock sent raging sensations in response to her mouth.

I put my hand on her chin and she slowly dragged her mouth away. She looked up quizzically, stroking me with her hand.

"I can't hold on anymore." I said trying to keep my breath. She laughed and I helped her to her feet.

"Can I get naked now?" She asked hooking thumbs into her panties.

"Please." I said tugging on the elastic. She moved her hips from side to side and slid the panties down her legs. Several thick, clear, strings clung to her as the fabric slid down and the inside of the underwear had streaks of cream.

"Where do you want to be?"

She looked around and leaned over collecting papers from the bed. In a sign of true love, I slapped her ass as hard as I could. She squalled and looked back at me with a heated expression. I hit her again and the squall had a groan of approval under it. I ran a finger along the side of her pussy and licked it off my finger when she looked back again.

She dropped the stack of papers off the bed and climbed up, posturing on all fours, legs spread open. I climbed on the bed behind her, and she looked back. She loves watching me penetrate. I put my tip into her folds and pushed. Her pussy gave and I sank into her, the tight walls gripping me as I slid in inch by inch.

Her torso clenched and she covered her mouth moaning loudly sinking to her elbows. I started sawing in and out and she looked back, gritting her teeth. "Fuck me hard. I want it rough, ok? Don't stop when I cum just keep going."

I started fucking faster and she groaned. Her pussy was making wet sounds as I drove into her and she couldn't control her volume even with her hand over her mouth. I grabbed her hair in my fist and yanked, and she cried and pulled forward against my grip.

She was groaning through gritted teeth, her hand balled into a fist gripping the sheets as I pounded her. I pushed her head into the mattress and hammered. She buried her face in the sheets and screamed her body quivering uncontrollably. Her pussy clenched around me and liquid dripped onto the bed between our legs.

She lifted her face off the sheets and cried into her hand. I had fucked her through the climax, and she was heaving for breath, "Oh fuck... fuuck..." The little redhead seemed helpless and overwhelmed but reached back pulling her ass open so I could fuck her as deep as possible. I leaned on her face with my hand and slammed my cock into her over and over. She cried and swore, my palm drawn sweat from her face as she wailed.

I patted her butt and she looked back, her face pink from fucking. "Lay flat and put your legs together." She smiled and shifted so she was laying prone on the bed. Not one to let me off easy she made sure her hips were tilted up to make her ass and pussy look inviting.

I plunged back in and she yelled into the room, "FUCK!"

Neither of us stopped to worry if we'd been heard. Her pussy was so tight like this I had to fuck a little slower and her voice came out rough and hoarse. I pulled her head around as I stroked her guts and she struggled to kiss me through her frantic moans.

"I'm gonna cum again... fuck I'm gonna cum..." She heaved to me through the kiss.

"I'm about to." I panted back.

I felt her body tense and pushed her face into the sheets again. She screamed and struggled under me, I could feel her pussy pulsing and her legs shook as her second orgasm ripped through her.

I broke at almost the same time, groaning out loud and my stomach cramping as my cock started pumping cum into her in long thick bursts. I struggled to breathe and keep stroking until my cock was empty. Liv had been right, cum started squeezing out of her before my climax subsided and it fell out of her in a thick stream when I pulled out.

She covered her mouth and laughed, "Holy shit,"

"What?" I asked.

"Fuck man, there's so much." She flexed and her pussy squeezed more gobs of cum onto the bed. She rolled over on her back. Cum from the bed smeared across her legs and squeezed out from between them as she did. I sat next to her and ran a hand over her naked body.

"You said you wanted messy."

"Mmm I did." She said cooing with satisfaction and wiping red hair from her face.

"Want me to move so you can clean up?"

"Not yet, I like to enjoy being full of cum for a bit."

"I like to think I keep you pretty full." I said touching her nose.

"You just want to admire your work." She scoffed.

"Come on, giant loads of cum are my one shot at porn here."

"There's no way I'd let you do porn, you are mine!" She said sitting up, "But if it'll make you happy." She swung her legs off the bed and stood in front of me bending over. She pulled her ass apart so I could see her used, now sloppy pussy. It and the thighs and cheeks around it were smeared with how wet she'd been, and her lips had thick smears of cum where it'd been pushed out. I saw her flex and a thick stream of white started to leak out onto the floor.

Watching the messy display my cock was back at half-mast and I kissed her butt. "This is why we shouldn't go this long again."

She laughed, causing cum to string out; "Because you're intimidating my IUD?"

I spanked her and chuckled, "You can have my baby if you want." I said and kissed her ass again.

Liv looked up suddenly but too late. A girl had opened the door and walked in staring at Liv in the compromising position. Liv squeezed her legs together and covered her chest reflexively, cum squeezed down her leg and dripped onto the floor.

The girl surveyed the scene, clearly noticing everything and her face flushed. "Oh, sorry! Sorry!" She said averting her eyes and looking away, "I'll come back!"

She hurried back to the door, Liv yelling after her, "Just give me five minutes! Sorry!"

Liv, embarrassed began wiping herself off with a towel before handing it to me and collecting her clothes and hurriedly putting them back on. I dried myself off and tried to wipe up the floor before dressing myself.

Once dressed she raked her fingers through her hair and went out to the common area and called her roommate back, "Amy come back, I'm sorry!"

I was left alone for several minutes and finally heard two voices coming back in. The girl who had interrupted us was Liv's roommate Amy. I had been told that Amy was half South American and half East Asian but could never remember from where. I'd only met her a few times.

Amy was extremely gorgeous. She had thick black hair that sort of tumbled in big waves and loops across her shoulders and she had the olive complexion and silk-smooth skin that came with her heraldry. Her eyes made crescents when she smiled and damn if she didn't have the perfect sorority girl body: A dainty build with C's and sultry hips that swing when she walks. I've always thought she was extremely hot but given recent events I'd never tell Liv that.

They came in as Liv tried to explain away the illicit moment she had walked in on. "It's just been almost a week since either of us had any time to ourselves and we got a little carried away." I heard Liv say.

"It's totally fine," Amy replied with her lower, full voice. "If college isn't for doing gross things with your boyfriend then I don't know why anyone would go." She walked in and stopped, "Sorry, fiancé!"

Amy walked in and we made eye contact, I looked away suddenly feeling very ashamed. She laughed at me, "Don't worry about it, at least when I walk in on you two, you're not fighting over accidentally finishing in her."

Liv laughed, "I don't mean to overshare, but it wasn't accidental."

Amy smirked and raised an eyebrow looking at me. "Good for you. Any post nut clarity?"

I scratched my head awkwardly, "No, we've been doing it our whole relationship. But can we change the topic?"

She rolled her eyes and flipped hair over her shoulder, "Whatever, I couldn't get a guy to nut in me to save my life. And when they do, they spend weeks texting me about it. Like, dude, pills work man relax."

Liv looked at me and then back to Amy, putting her hands in her back pocket. "You just have to find the right one. He's wonderful to me; in and out of bed."

I touched her leg, "Do you want to get something to eat?"

"Yes!" Liv blurted, "I'm starving."

"Chinese?" I added.

"Let's do it." She said grabbing her purse. She looked at Amy, "Want to come with us?"

Amy pushed her black framed glasses up her nose, "No, I should study."

"Your loss." She shrugged and looked at me, "That #13 Lo Mein is calling my name."

"That could be a song," I said as we left.

Liv and I had a blast catching up. We commiserated for nearly two hours over the nearly abusive amount of work that had been dumped on us before reviewing game trailers thinking up weekend activities.

We got back after dark and Amy was diligently studying at her desk. She had changed out of her jeans and chambray blouse into a t-shirt and athletic shorts and had her legs crossed in her chair. She greeted us when we came in and Liv and I spent the rest of the night going over the last of what she had due in the morning.

Come bedtime I got up to leave, but Liv tugged at my shirt, "Stay here tonight. You can use the shower here and everything. Just lock the door first." I gave it a lot of thought. I don't sleep well sharing a twin bed and really who does? But it was a decent walk back to my own room and Liv's was much nicer than the dorm.

"Alright. But if I'm staying, I'm going to shower now."

"Yes!" She said doing an arm pump. "I'll go after you. We don't need to alarm Amy any more than we already have."

I always forget how much nicer the Sorority House showers are than dorm ones, so I always take a little extra time in it. Liv's shower of course took forever, and I laid on her bed in my shirt and boxers waiting.

Liv came prancing back into the room in her sky-blue robe and cuddled up next to me, her hair in cold, wet, strings. Shortly thereafter we bedded down under the covers and I passed out. I should have known that sleep wouldn't last. It rarely does when I stay the night with her.

I slowly rose out of sleep. It must have been very early morning because I felt a raging nocturnal erection- a common cause of Liv not wanting to sleep- and could feel her rubbing on it. I was aching at the feeling of her cheeks rocking up and down on me and reached under the covers to feel her butt. My fingers found bare skin and I groped it as sleep quickly faded.

The mattress shook as she rolled over feeling my tented boxers and I let my eyes drift open. Liv does not wear glasses and Liv hadn't worn a t-shirt to bed. I had been feeling the ass of her roommate Amy who was laying where Liv had been when I fell asleep. My first thought was, 'not this again.' I knew that look earlier was trouble.

She smiled brightly when she saw me wake up and put a finger to her lips. "Shhh."

"What are you doing?" I hissed.

"Liv couldn't sleep, and she has a big day tomorrow, so when I couldn't sleep either she offered to um... trade beds." She looked over at her bed, and so did I. Liv was wrapped up in Amy's big comforter, knocked out like a kitten in the afternoon. "She said you'd done this before and promised you'd help me... get to sleep." She whispered choosing her words carefully.

"Liv told you that?" I asked, trying to focus on the sweet smile and glasses, rather than what the fingers attached to them were doing.

Amy giggled, "Mmhmm, she said just a little while in bed with you and I'd fall right off to sleep." She ran her finger over the underside of my shaft, and it flexed against her hand.

I looked over at Liv whose back was to us, but Amy pulled my face back to her, "Nuh uh, she's already asleep." She leaned in and kissed me. Her full lips embraced mine and her tongue spiraled in my mouth playfully. She held my face gently, inching closer until my tip was resting on her stomach.

She pulled out of the kiss and I glanced back at Liv who hadn't moved. I looked at Amy, "I've only done this once actually, and Liv was pretty consistently egging me on the whole time."