My Crazy Girlfriend Pt. 04 - Sorority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy laughed in her throat and pulled me into another kiss, reaching into my boxers and stroking my bare shaft as she did. We kissed intimately as she pumped me for several more moments and pulled away. "I'm not homewrecking..." She paused looking at me, "But it is more fun to pretend I am... now come on, rock me to sleep."

She pushed me onto my back and sat up, tugging the tight shirt off her body and exposing her breasts. They were paler than the rest of her with bikini tan lines and little brown nipples. They swayed as she tossed the shirt onto the foot of the bed.

She kicked the blanket away from us and swung her leg over me. Straddled, she leaned over, hanging her tits in my face teasingly, "Let me be your little Asian secret." She whispered. I sat up and took a nipple in my mouth. She was surprised and gasped. Her hips started to rock as I sucked and nibbled it. She panted and made sounds as I played with one breast then the other.

I reached my hand between her legs so her clit was rubbing my finger tip as she squirmed uncontrollably while I sucked her breasts. She moaned softly, "Oh my god... fuck... hnnn..." She grabbed my hair and gripped it until my mouth pulled back.

I put my hand on her side and rolled her onto her back, letting my fingers trace down between her breasts, over her smooth bronze skin and into her red thong where I rubbed her bare lips and clit which were iced with thick, viscous, fluid. She moaned and panted, her body losing control as I played with her pussy. She pulled my face into a noisy kiss that got louder when I slid my finger into her.

"Can I tell you a secret?" I whispered. She nodded, covering her mouth.

"Of all of Liv's friends she could have swapped beds with, you're the one I wondered about the most."

She smiled through a moan "I may use you until morning." She panted and grabbed my wrist. "Roll over I want to ride you."

I wagged a finger at her, "Not a chance, you woke me up and now I want to have fun."

She giggled as I pulled the thin red lace down her long, firm legs and off her ankles, "Does Liv know you're a philanderer?"

She opened her legs, heels on the bed and exposed her sticky, brown, cunt. "I'm not..." I gave her clit a teasing lick with the point of my tongue, "I mean, I wasn't..." I stammered pressing my tongue against her pussy desperate for another taste. She moaned and grabbed the sheets lifting her hips to push against my mouth.

I felt precum drip off my tip as I started to eat and lap at the pussy of the luscious, dark haired girl who rolled her firm body crying and whimpering as I eagerly gnawed with lips and tongue at the tart glaze across her folds.

"Mmmm fuck..." She moaned grabbing her breast and squeezing it.

I pushed a finger into her pussy and she bit her lip and moaned as lowly as she could. I flicked my tongue up and down the hood of her clit quickly and she gripped my hair with one hand and the pillow with the other gritting her teeth.

"Oh fuuck..." Her flat stomach flexed and tossed her hips against my face, her eyes were squeezed shut and she draped her legs over my shoulders. I fingered her steadily, curling my finger into her slick pussy and dragged my flat tongue across her pussy.

Suddenly she groaned and clenched her legs around my head, "Oh shit I'm gonna cum..."

She groaned again, throwing her head back and gripping my head with her legs which shook. Her hips bucked against my mouth, smearing it with everything my finger had pulled out as her hands yanked on my hair.

Her legs leg go and dropped onto the bed and she panted for breath, raking hair from her face. "Holy shit,"

"Feeling sleepy yet?" I asked smirking.

She chuckled, "Not on your life, you haven't rocked me yet."

She sat up and put her hands on my face kissing me. She tried her best to clean all of herself off my lips with her own before pulling away and smiling. "Now lay down."

I did, laying on my back and she threw a tan leg over me and straddled, letting her pussy graze gently along my shaft. She let her pussy rest on me and dragged it up and down across me letting the wet folds stroke under the tip. Her big dark eyes watched me react to the sensations as I drank in the sight of her tight body and full breasts.

"Mmm, it's been so long since I've felt bare cock." She stroked me with her hips and made sounds in her throat. She chuckled as she watched me. I was trying not to make noise as she taunted my cock with her hips.

I grabbed her ass and squeezed it, she whimpered. She lifted off me and flared her hips. She reached back and grabbed my slick cock angling it at her opening and eased back. I felt my tip push through her, and she covered her mouth to mute a hard moan. Her whole body reacted as my cock slid in. I watched her stomach and legs flex and her chest rise and fall. Her face twisted into pleasured discomfort and her mouth hung open.

Her hips met mine and she started to rock, stroking my hips quickly and moaning as softly as she could. Her head hung and she put a hand on my chest as she stroked me with her body, her tits shaking and swaying above me as she did.

She fucked aggressively, the strokes of her hips bringing wet smacks from her pussy. She was grunting, groaning, and crying, trying to keep the sounds in her chest as her little brown body thrashed on top of me.

"Spank me," She panted.

I smacked her ass trying to keep the sound quiet.

"Harder!" She snapped.

"What if Liv wakes up?" I gasped back.

"I don't fucking care, just hit me... fuck!" She groaned.

I slapped her harder and she cried with approval, losing control of her volume.

"Hit me again," She barked through her strained voice. I did, even harder and she yelled through gritted teeth, "Fuck yes, put handprints on my fucking ass."

Her face was flushed and sweating as she fucked me, bordering on being out of control. Her hair had been whipped into a frayed, black, mess, and her breasts had started to sparkle in the ambient light.

She bent over and grabbed my shoulders with both hands digging her nails deeply into my neck and howled through her teeth, her whole body quaking on top of me. I held the back of her neck and her ass as she shuddered through the climax and she sat up, heaving for breath.

"Oh fuck..." She whispered, "Two in one night..." She started laughing. "Mmmm I'm going to wear my pussy out on you tonight." She leaned over and started kissing me, still fighting for breath as her full lips met mine. She started to fuck again, whimpering into the kiss. She didn't rock for very long before I was grabbing her ass and hair started to groan.

As she fucked me closer and closer to bursting, she taunted me in her sultry voice, "Mmm you're not going to beg for a condom are you? Or for me to let you out? I want to compare notes tomorrow about how it feels to have the same guy using our bodies and flooding them with cum."

She moaned into my face, "Mmm fuck... you feel so good when you're close."

I started to jerk and groan under her feeling my body lose control and she smiled through the contractions of her face in pleasure. "Fuck I want to feel it." She panted.

I groaned much louder than I wanted to, grabbing her hair and shoulder thrashing under her as my cock erupted shooting thick ropes of hot cum into her. She stroked with her hips milking my orgasm as cum jetted into her in long successive bursts until I went soft.

I let her go and she panted and giggled, "Mmmmm... now I'm warm inside." She laughed touching her flat stomach where she could feel it, "I think I could doze off pretty easily now."

She leaned over and kissed me gently for several minutes. My cock fell out of her and she slowly started to leak cum. I kissed her back, holding her ass until she leaned away, her soft breasts raising off my chest.

"I think it's my bedtime, now that I've thoroughly used you." She eased herself off the bed, obviously much more careful not to leak all over the bed and floor than Liv usually was. "I might need another round tomorrow. Maybe when Liv is trying to study."

"That's totally up to her." I said in a lazy fog.

"I wasn't going to get permission." She chirped. Amy winked at me and then shuffled off to the bathroom.

I intended to argue with her but passed out before she came back out.

I woke up the next morning to Liv shaking me awake, "Hey slut, get up."

I mumbled and rolled over fighting the prompts to wake up. "Hey get up, we have to get ready for class, idiot."

I gave a loud grunt of exhaustion and rolled onto my back opening my eyes. She was sitting on the bed next to me and smiling, the light filtering through her red hair. She gave me a playful smirk.

"Didn't sleep well?" She asked knowingly poking my shoulder.

"If at all," I replied, Liv giggled.

"She rode you like a carnival ride, didn't she?" Liv asked, her face pink.

"If I don't tell you she will I assume." I replied looking up at her brightly grinning face.

"Oh, she already did. She hasn't had consecutive orgasms in a week much less one night. But I want to hear it from you."

"As though you weren't awake listening the whole time?" I said smirking back at her.

Her face turned down, "Actually I slept through it all. Which is surprising because she isn't conservative in bed at all."

"Yeah, she was not interested in being quiet." I looked her over, "Gotta say I expected more time between our trip to your family's place and the next girl you threw at me."

She shrugged her slender shoulders, "I hadn't planned on doing anything anytime soon but when she complained about not being satisfied, I couldn't resist the thought of her going absolutely wild on you."

"Well, she did that." I confirmed.

"I can't wait to hear about it but if we don't go now you won't get to eat before class."

"Well, you may want to catch up with her because I'm pretty sure she's going to try and do it again."

She chuckled deviously and leaned over to kiss me, "You should know my friends are your friends. They don't need my permission to play with you." She said before her lips touched mine and we kissed for several, warm, moments. She pulled up and swatted my chest. "Now get up, the day is wasting away!"

She sat up from the bed and went to the bathroom to do her hair. I sighed and pulled the blanket away and collected my clothes. I dressed in what I'd come over in and peeked into the bathroom.

"I'm going to my dorm to change; I'll see you later tonight maybe?"

She looked over at me, running a brush through her hair, "Yeah, probably. It's Friday, right?"

"Uhhh..." I stammered.

"It is. I'll see you tonight." I gave her a kiss and hurried off to my own room.

Back at my own room I changed quickly and headed off to class. During class I did my best not to be distracted by the fact that I hadn't slept through the night, or by thoughts of the busty girl who had turned me into a twin bed rodeo.

I sat through class, barely able to keep track of the lecture. My brain was spinning with Liv stoking my lust for her roommate, how much she seems to love me with other girls. Then I thought about her being turned on by me with other girls and before I knew it class ended, and I had to sit at a desk for a few minutes to calm down. I'm so dumb, how I ended up in engineering is beyond me.

The day went by like this from start to finish. When I went with Liv to her family's place, I hadn't been left with a lot of time on my own to think or fantasize and so by the day's end I was twisted up tighter than a sailor's knot. I texted Liv about the plan for the night and told her I wanted to shower and change. She said the plan was just to hang and I could just shower at the house.

Sounded good to me. I made my way there and let myself in. I hurried down the hall to Liv's room- I always feel uncomfortable, like I'm invading, when I go to the sorority house and so it's always a little relieving when I get to her door.

Liv was sitting cross-legged on the bed when I let myself in and hopped up to greet me. She gave me a long kiss and then pulled me into the room. "Mmm hi."

"Hey," I said back, "Lemme just rinse off really quick and we can make a plan."

"There's already a plan but go ahead and shower and we'll catch you up." She said putting copper hair behind her ears.

"Great, I'll be quick." I said hurrying into the bathroom. I closed the door and took my shirt off tossing it on the granite counter before taking off shoes, socks, and undoing my belt and shorts. My boxers came off last and I had just stepped out of them when the door opened and Liv peeked her head in, "Are you naked?"

"I am now." I said confused.

"Good!" She said bursting into the bathroom and grabbing my hand. My previously school day fiancée was now as naked as the day she was born. Her slim, pale, body, tight butt and small breasts bouncing as she dragged me out of the bedroom.

She pulled me back into the room where I immediately understood what was happening. Amy was laying on Liv's bed, her lean, young, figure, reclined with one knee bent and every inch of her body bare and exposed.

Liv let my hand go and hurried to the bed, "Come play with us!" She said excitedly before jumping onto the bed. I walked over looking at the tan and pale naked girl sharing a twin. Amy was laying on her stomach and she laughed looking up at me with big brown eyes. She let them float down to my hardening shaft and smiled.

"He's my new favorite stress management." Amy cooed

"Was this your plan?" I asked Liv as Amy tickled my shaft with her fingertips until it stood straight up.

"We didn't like our original plan, so we... improvised." She said moving red hair from her face. "Besides, like you aren't going to love this."

Liv had sat up and she leaned over between Amy's legs who parted them and flared her hips. Amy gasped and giggled as Liv started to lick her from behind. "Holy shit... mmmm fuck..." She panted.

"Watching my beautiful girlfriend play with another girl? What's not to love?" I said watching Amy's face tighten with pleasure, fighting laughs as her roommate ran a soft pink tongue over her pussy.

"Ah ha... fuck... Liv..." She moaned and giggled. My pale girlfriend's face was buried between her legs, one hand gripping her ass. Amy looked back at her and then up at me, "Think she can taste your leftovers from last night?"

Liv lifted her head and licked her lips, "No wonder you love doing this, it's so fun." Liv ran a finger through Amy's slick pussy and giggled at her moans and squirms.

"Your girlfriend is quite the carpet muncher." Amy panted before licking my shaft.

Liv looked up, "There's no carpet here." She giggled and slid her finger in. Amy moaned and grabbed the blanket. She raised up on her hands and knees and took me in her mouth eagerly.

She rocked her head back and forth sucking gently and letting her tongue slide along my shaft as she did. I could feel her moaning around my shaft. Liv had climbed to her knees and draped herself over Amy's backside, hungrily tonguing her pussy and fingering it.

I gently fucked her moaning mouth and she held still while I slid my shaft back and forth. I felt her tongue and her throat pulling on me as sounds filled her chest. I put my hands on her head and my fingers in her black hair.

Her moans got louder, and she struggled to keep her full lips closed around me as Liv quietly ate her roommates pussy from behind. Liv leaned up and looked at me across Amy's ass and back with a wet smile.

"Hey," She said playfully.

"Yeah?" I said breathlessly as Amy bobbed on my cock.

Suddenly Amy opened her mouth and hung her head moaning loudly and her shoulders shaking. "Oh fuck! Mmm holy shit..." She swore.

I looked at Liv who gave me an evil look, "I'm in more of her holes than you are."

"Ah- ah ha... mmmnn fuck oh fuck..." Amy groaned as Liv flexed her wrist. "She's fingering my asshole, fuck... your girlfriend is fingering my asshole..." Amy panted and grabbed my cock with her hand trying to focus on stroking it as Liv overwhelmed her by fingering her ass.

I watched Amy struggle for control while Liv's fingers played in her asshole. Liv relented and pulled her hand away, leaning over to kiss the small of Amy's back before coming over to me. She climbed one knee on the bed and gave me a long hot kiss. I could taste the tartness of Amy's pussy all across her mouth and she seemed to relish sharing it with me.

She parted the kiss holding my neck and panting, "Thanks for letting me share her for a bit."

I smiled into the kiss, "She's your roommate," I replied.

"Mmm but she's your plaything." Liv said back, running her finger over my tip which was slick with precum.

Amy sat up and gave us a look, "What are you two whispering about?"

Liv smiled at me and leaned away, "Just about how I can't wait to watch you make him groan and squirm and forcefully empty his cock wherever you want."

"Mmmm" Amy cooed, "I can't wait for that either."

She laid on her back, head on Liv's pillow and spread her legs, her brown pussy glossy with where Liv had teased her until she was messy. She waved me down, and I climbed onto the bed looking at her perfect, tan figure. The way her flat stomach teased her hips and trim legs down to her cute toes. Her breasts sat soft and round on her chest and the wet lips of her pussy were coated.

I leaned over and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I put the tip of my cock against her wet folds and pushed, slowly sliding into her. Her pussy gripped me as I slid in, I could feel her walls already pulsing as I reached my cock into her inch by inch.

She moaned, one hand grabbing her breast, the other grabbing the end of the mattress. I started to rock my hips jamming my cock into her. Her stomach flexed with pleasure and she moaned louder, her eyes squeezing closed and her ankles locking behind me.

Liv leaned in to egg me on, watching intently as I hammered Amy's tight pussy. "Fuck her until she screams, fill that bitch with cum." She said loudly.

I leaned over to Amy who held my neck, looking at me through weak eyes, "Want more handprints on your ass?" She smiled.

"Fuck yes," She panted.

I slid my cock out of her and she rolled over and climbed onto her hands and knees. Her legs were spread, and her ass was stuck out. She was looking back at me like a animal eager for breeding. I slid my cock back in and started pounding. She groaned and yelled, her tan body flexing and sweating as I hammered her pussy.

"Hit me!" She barked. I slapped her ass hard with a loud pop and I felt her pussy squeeze. "Again!" I spanked her again and she groaned, "Fuck yes!" She screamed.

I grabbed her hair and yanked back, she yelled and pulled against my grip. I aggressively kept her head pulled back as I plowed her. Her ass slapped against me and her pussy made audible smacking sounds. I shoved her face down into the blanket, hammering her pussy with my hand gripping her ass as I did.

Black eye liner was running down her cheeks from her watering eyes and my grip left red marks on her butt cheeks. I spanked her adding to the red spot. She wailed and cried gripping the blanket with both hands, her sleek, tan, body glistening with sweat.

"Fuck! Fuck yes, fuck me hard, fucking shit you're so rough. I'm gonna fucking cum!"

She buried her face into the mattress and moaned into it. I yanked hard on her hair and held her face up, keeping a tight fist so she couldn't pull away. She shrieked into the room her whole-body convulsing, her pussy clamped on my cock and her legs shaking.

She collapsed onto the bed, still twitching, panting, desperately for breath. I pulled my cock out of her puffy, used pussy. Liv was watching, pink in the face and she gave me a whimpering, moaning kiss. She pulled away stroking my slick cock.