My Crazy Girlfriend Pt. 05 - Sorority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liv slid her hand into Dawn's panties and Dawn's body reacted by spreading her legs. I felt her moan around my cock as Liv started to finger her. She leaned up, stroking her finger in her friend and I leaned over and kissed her. She let her tongue sweep across mine before parting and saying quietly, "She might be your kinkiest yet."

I ran a hand over the black lace bra under me and panted back, "I think you're right."

Liv's wrist flexed between Dawn's legs which were starting to flex and close and her body was starting to roll. Liv giggled and looked up at me, "I think she's getting close."

I picked up the aggression, fucking her hard enough that her lips made wet noises unable to keep their grip on me. Ugly sounds came from her used throat and the lean body suddenly seized and gave muted groans. I shoved my cock all the way in and held it there for several seconds as she orgasmed, fighting to breathe and then slid it out.

She gasped violently and Liv helped her sit up on the bed. She couldn't talk for several moments and I started to feel bad. She wiped drool from her mouth and face before pulling Liv into a kiss. The blonde and ginger kissed delicately for several seconds, and pulled away, drool clinging to Liv's lips. "I want to fuck him..." Dawn panted, "I want to feel him rail me."

Liv smiled and touched her nose to Dawn's, "Let's give Lacie first crack."

"I guess it did start for her." Dawn said, she patted the mattress, looking over at the sweet brunette. "Come get some cock."

"I dunno," Lacie said turning bright red again, "I had fun doing all the foreplay stuff but this is Liv's boyfriend, I mean, they're like engaged I can't-"

Dawn and Liv ignored her pulling her to the center of the bed and laying her back. Her slender, olive build and large tits were laid out on the mattress and Liv was trying to open her legs.

"What if he cums in me, it's too much I couldn't..." She continued.

Liv ran a finger over her messy pussy. Lacie cried and flexed when she did and Liv showed her the results, letting the slick fluid stick between her fingers, "You know you can't wait to feel him,"

I leaned over between Lacie's legs. She covered her mouth nervously but didn't close them or try to keep me away. The strip of hair above her pussy was soaking wet and her thighs were smeared with the mess from when she'd squirted everywhere.

I slid my shaft through her wet folds, and she moaned and rocked her hips. "Mmmm ok... ok... mmmm please..." She moaned.

I pushed in and she arched her back crying loudly. My cock forced her walls open, and I could feel them fluttering already. She was so tight that even how wet she was didn't help how snug the fit was. I started to fuck, and she gave a raspy, voiceless cry, grabbing the bed and locking her knees around my ribs. I was panting, fucking her lean body, watching her big tits wobbled under her once sweet face.

Liv crawled to me and sat on her knees pulling me into a kiss. I did my best to kiss her back with my heavy breathing and groans from the tight pussy that throbbed around me. She whimpered into the kiss, her hand in her panties rubbing herself, her pussy making sounds I could hear over Lacie.

"Are you going to cum?" She whimpered into the kiss.

"She's so tight," I gasped, "Maybe..."

She moaned and craned her neck. Her stomach and legs flexed when I told her. She recovered and kissed me again.

Suddenly we heard Lacy cry, "I'm cumming again!" Her shrill voice yelled to the room. She seized in a bucking orgasm as her tan body thrashed on the bed, legs shaking and back arched. Fluid dripped off her pussy and drained off my balls onto the bed and floor.

She was shaking and groaning as the climax subsided and I pulled out of her visibly pulsing pussy. I was so close when she came that drops of cum dripped out of me. Dawn crawled over in a hurry and draped her arms over my shoulders with an evil grin. "I've always wanted to do this."

She leaned over and gave me a hot kiss with tongue. Her tight body leaned into me, my wet cock sliding against her taut stomach as we kissed. I suddenly groaned into the kiss and grabbed her shoulders. My cock burst shooting forceful jets of cum that slapped against her stomach with audible impact.

She laughed and leaned down, stroking my shaft with her hand milking several more shots of cum onto her breasts that dripped onto the lace bra. Slowly my cock started to soften draining into drops of cum that trailed down her hand.

She raised up showing her body, now covered in cum. Thick streaks covered her stomach and her chest was glazed and dripping. She let go of my soft shaft and held out her hand for Liv who dutifully licked cum from her fingers.

Liv was shaking, her arm barely holding her up as she licked and sucked cum from Dawn's hand, her own fingers furiously rubbing and fingering her own pussy. Once Dawn's fingers were clean Liv crawled closer and put both hands on her ass and started lapping cum from her stomach.

Dawn giggled and kept her stomach stretched for Liv who dragged her tongue through bursts of cum on her friend. Liv moved up from the splatter of cum on Dawn's stomach and started to lick across her breasts hungrily, her pink tongue flat against her soft breasts.

Dawn laughed as Liv pulled away, cum now on her lips, nose, and chin. Her red hair was frayed and messy and her face was pink and flushed which reached down to her chest. Her panties had soaked through so completely they clung to her pussy and she had dripped down her thigh. She had gone untouched through the whole ordeal but somehow looked like she had been used up by everyone.

"I had no idea Liv was this big of a freak." Dawn said pulling copper hair from Liv's face. Liv smiled at the comment, she was so red already it was hard to tell if she blushed.

"Sometimes I can't help myself." Liv said in a hoarse whisper. She leaned over and kissed Dawn's neck, who leaned her head to make room. Liv sucked, licked, and nibbled on the blonde for several minutes until Dawn laughed.

"Holy shit is he hard again?"

Liv pulled her face from Dawn's neck and looked at me. I hadn't realized but watching my girlfriend lick cum off her hot friend and kiss her neck had been enough. Liv smiled at me and turned back to Dawn tickling her earlobe with her tongue. "Mmm he's insatiable."

Dawn reached out and grabbed my shaft and started stroking me, she leaned away from Liv and panted in my ear. Reflexively, I put my hand around her hip and held her ass. It was soft and firm in my grip.

"I want to get fucked," She panted. I nodded back. She let my shaft go and unhooked her bra. Her breasts were perfect for b-cups, bouncy, and round, barely hanging from her chest. She tossed the bra aside and started to peel off her thong. Everything under the lace was smooth and evenly tanned. I watched her pull the lace down her long legs and eventually off her ankles.

"I'm not some sweet nubile for you to seduce, I want you to untie the knots in my guts." She said forcefully.

I ran my other hand over her breast and watching her face tighten as I brushed her nipple. "You don't want tender romance?" I asked smirking.

"Save it for Liv." She whimpered as I thumbed her nipple gently.

"She hates romance too." I said gently pinching the nipple and watching her pouty lips let out a cry.

She grabbed my face and pulled me into a hungry kiss, her fingertips playing with my shaft. I pulled away from the kiss, "On your knees."

She smirked and moved back, "Yes sir." She giggled and dropped to her hands and knees.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her to me, using my hands to feel her ass and pull it open, letting the sight of her bald, pink, pussy tease me. I leaned over and pushed my tongue against her asshole. She gave a startled cry before rocking her hips against my tongue.

She moaned loudly, her whole body reacting to the feeling of my tongue rubbing against her asshole. I held my finger to her wet pussy which continued getting wetter. The naked blonde rolled her body and groaned loudly as I tried to bury my tongue in her ass.

I leaned away and got closer to her. She spread her legs and stuck her ass in the air, looking back at me. I ran my tip through her wet folds before pushing in. She moaned and her body flexed in response. Her pussy was eager for me and I started fucking her hard right away.

She groaned grabbing the bed in her fists and holding on. Her breasts shook as I hammered her from behind, reaching up to grab her hair. Her tight ass was smacking me and her pussy let my cock stroke in and out of her quickly.

"Fuck!" She yelled lowering her head, so my grip tugged on her blonde hair, "fuck your cock is so good..."

I grabbed her shoulder and pulled her up to her knees. She moved her hips, arching her back, still fucking me. She wrapped her hands around my neck and turned back to kiss me. I felt her breasts making her moan in her throat and her hips buck against me.

She smirked between her moans, "Mmmm you are fun..." She whimpered.

I reached between her legs and held my finger against her wet folds as she fucked. Her whole body flexed, and her hips bucked faster, smacking her tight ass into my stomach. She moaned loudly as she fucked me, stroking herself on my finger. Liv watched the tight, cum splattered blonde working herself towards orgasm on my cock.

"Choke me..." She gasped through a strained voice.

I put my hand covered with cum from her breasts on her throat and squeezed. She moaned and bucked harder slamming her ass into me. "Harder!" She moaned. I pushed my hand against her throat and squeezed harder. She moaned loudly into her choked throat and her body started to shake. I felt her pussy clamping on me as she climaxed without warning.

Her breasts shook as her legs struggled to keep her upright, her torso leaning against the grip I had on her neck. I let her fall onto her hands and her hips bucked flexing her back downward as she panted for breath. I moved my cock in her pulsing pussy gently forcing groans from her mouth and making her jerk.

Liv crawled over and Dawn kissed her gently. Liv held her head as their tongues played with one another for several moments. "I think my new study partner likes me." Dawn taunted Liv playfully. She moaned right in Liv's face as my cock started to work her pussy again, my shaft stroking her still fluttering walls.

She moaned and grabbed the comforter as I started to fuck her harder. "Oh shit... it's so good..." she cried, "Choke me while your boyfriend fucks me."

Liv put her slender fingers on Dawn's neck and squeezed. I heard her moan's start to throttle as Liv did her best to limit Dawn's breathing. "Harder." Dawn barked. Liv leaned into her grip and Dawn's voice became raspy under the pressure.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, she cried and Liv squeezed harder on her exposed neck, turning her moans and cries into gasps and wheezes. Her legs spread wider, and I slapped her ass with a solid pop. She groaned in pain and I felt her pussy clench.

Lacie reappeared at Liv's shoulder. I could barely hear her over Dawn's groans. "She's so hot getting fucked covered in cum like that."

"Fuck I'm gonna cum again..." Dawn groaned, "Oh fuck!"

I tightened my grip on her hair and fucked her steadily. My other hand on her ass, now starting to sweat. I could feel her pussy starting to pulse and tighten as I fucked her little body closer to another climax.

She screamed into Liv's face, through the grip on her throat and shook. Her hips bucked violently, and her shoulders and elbows gave weakly as orgasm tore through her. She shuddered and moaned as the climax faded and leaned away so my cock popped out, flinging fluid off it as she did.

"Liv's turn." Lacie said but Dawn pushed Liv to the side.

"Fuck Liv, she can drink his cum out of me." Dawn said sharply rolling onto her back, so her flat stomach and perky breasts faced up to me. Her pouty face was flushed red and glittering with sweat and her neck had a red mark where Liv had choked her.

She spread her opened her long legs exposing her pink, wet, pussy that was already a worn out, creamy mess. Her hands motioned for me to come down. "Use me like your cum collecting fuck toy."

I slid off the bed and pulled her to the edge making her squeal. I leaned over between her legs and pushed my cock into her again. She moaned, arching her back and stretching out her slender torso as I started to fuck. She grabbed the blankets above her head and held her legs open as I drove in and out of her.

I watched her body roll and her breasts shake, her face twisting with pleasure as my cock hammered moans out of her slutty lips. I felt myself losing control and reached down grabbing her hair. She yelled aggressively as I yanked her head back.

"Fuck yes!" She shrieked, "Fuck, cum in me!"

I groaned and bucked as my cock began jetting cum in long thick bursts, flexing against her as it shot into her for several minutes. I felt myself deflating and slid out. Her pussy flexed and a thick flow of viscus cum started to leak freely out of her.

She sat up, giggling as she tried to catch her breath and ran a finger through the mess that was falling out of her. "Mmm, two orgasms and full of cum, no wonder Amy likes you."

"How are those guts?" I asked running a hand over her taut stomach.

She laughed, "Good and loose." She leaned up and kissed me playfully. Her tongue flicked against mine before she leaned away and looked at Lacie.

"Sorry I'm getting cum all over your bed,"

"It's ok, it was super hot watching you let him cum in you like that." Lacie said blushing.

"I'll help you clean it up." Dawn said sitting up off the bed and running fingers through the cum that ran down her leg to keep it from falling to the floor. She looked over at me, "I may need another session or two for you to study me in the future." She looked at Liv, "When that happens don't wait up." And she hurried into the bathroom, Lacie following closely.

I looked at Liv who crawled over the bed and stood on her knees. She pulled me into a kiss that was more aggressive than I expected, considering that I had just blown her off to keep fucking her friend. The kiss was erotic and hungry as she held my face.

She pulled away, long ginger hair sticking to her face which was sweating from masturbating. "Fuck, you did whatever you wanted, and fucked that slut until you filled her with cum." She leaned in and kissed me again, whimpering in the kiss. I could feel her fingers, sticky and slick from where she had shoved them into herself while I'd been fucking her friends. "Fuck..." She panted, "Do it again, take my friends and use them as much as you want."

I reached into her panties and felt her soaking pussy. She moaned hard, grabbing my neck and digging her nails into me. "Oh fuck..."

I rubbed her clit and folds, burying my finger into her. Her pussy leaked down my fingers to my knuckles as she moaned and rocked her hips against me. Her tight, pale body was fried with sensitivity and I relished the overwhelmed expressions on her sweet face.

She didn't take long, her body suddenly seizing and thrashing as she screamed through the climax that shot through her without warning. She panted for breath, completely exhausted, leaning on my shoulders until she regained control.

"We should get something to eat, and then actually study." I said as she sucked the fluid from my fingers.

"How about we eat, nap, and then study." She said nearly hoarse.

"Deal, then tomorrow, I can spend some time studying you."

She kissed me and gave me a tired smile, "Yes, please."

12