My Crazy Girlfriend Pt. 06 - The Wedding Shower Pt. 02

Story Info
Liv treats herself to her neighbor, and costumes.
6.2k words
4.78
12.4k
17

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 11/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't think anything could slow down the freight train momentum of depravity that started with body shots and ended in a hot tub, but I was surprised. The whole evening went down in a very slow, tame way after everyone got into the water. Maggie had even restored her bathing suit and soaked with the rest of us. We even all got dressed and went to dinner. I got weird looks from the staff.

I went to the guest bedroom when we got back and got ready for bed, the flight in had been crazy early and I was ready to crash out. Liv gave me permission to bail, and I climbed into bed and knocked out shortly after.

I came too after what didn't feel like long enough. The room was dark, and I could hear whispering. The voice was Liv's and she was whispering to me to wake up, shaking my shoulder. I rolled over and looked at her- only illuminated by the flood lights through the window. She was wearing one of my t-shirts that draped across her like a dress. The neck had pulled to one side, her shoulder nearly poking out.

"Wake up, we want to play now." She whispered. I looked into her eyes through strands of red hair.

"We?" I said sleepily.

She pulled the comforter back to reveal that Lizzie was laying between us in nothing but a tank top and panties. The fabric was pulled tight across her torso and her a-cups were almost visible beneath.

"Come on," Liv whispered, "Play with our toy sized guest."

Liv put her hand on Lizzie's small breast and felt it, making her face tighten against the feeling. Liv closed her fingers around the nipple poking through the top and squeezed it making her jolt and gasp.

"This couldn't wait until morning?" I asked looking over Lizzie's body, then back at Liv who bit her lip.

"We couldn't sleep." Liv giggled, "We hoped you could... wear us out."

"We'll let you do anything you want." Lizzie said in a quiet voice. She rolled on her side and reached under the blanket to feel my stiffening shaft, "Or... anyone."

She put her lips to mine and kissed me softly stroking with her hand. She made sounds as we kissed and rolled onto her back pulling me down with her. She slid her hand into my boxers wrapping her fingers around my shaft and stroking me with her soft grip.

Liv leaned over and started kissing her neck, Liv's fingers reaching between Lizzie's legs and dragging a finger over the mound hidden below the fabric. Lizzie moaned into the kiss, spreading her legs and starting to squirm.

I heard Liv giggle, "Look at how wet she is already."

I pulled away from the kiss and looked. Liv's finger had soaked Lizzie's panties through and was glossy, coated with thick fluid that strung between her fingers when she pulled them apart. The spot on Lizzie's underwear was saturated, and see through from her leaking as well.

Liv licked her fingers and rubbed Lizzie more making her whimper and moan, squirming in place. Her taught, flat body rolled as Liv's finger worked and Lizzie struggled to concentrate on what her hand was doing in my boxers.

"I think she's going to cum already," Liv said excitedly, looking at me. She rubbed Lizzie's clit and folds steadily with soft up and down movements- the wet patch on Lizzie's underwear growing until the girl moaned into her hand and bucked through an orgasm that surprised her.

Her hand left my boxers and she pulled Liv into a kiss, who happily kissed her back. While they kissed, I put my fingers in Lizzie's panties and pulled. She closed her legs and they slid off easily, a clear string clinging to the center as I removed them.

I touched Liv's shoulder and she looked at me, "Want to share a midnight snack with me?"

She smiled and raked red hair from her face, "I'd love to."

I spread Lizzie's legs and she covered her face bashfully with a squeal. I scooted between them, and Liv crawled over Lizzie next to me as I bent over and started to lick Lizzie's wet folds. She gasped and whimpered as I tongued and flicked at her wet pussy moaning and rolling her small frame. Her tart flavor covered my tongue and lips as the skinny teen cried and squirmed.

I leaned away from Lizzie and gave Liv a kiss. Liv kissed me eagerly, trying to taste as much of Lizzie on my mouth as possible before she leaned over and started licking delicately. She held her thick hair out of her face lapping and kissing and sucking on her friend's lips and folds, sliding her tongue across the clit making Lizzie moan into her hand.

I put my hand on Liv's butt, feeling it gently. She pushed into my hand taunting Lizzie with her tongue. I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "It's so hot when you play with other girls."

She giggled and dragged her tongue across the pink pussy that dripped onto the bed, "I'll lick them if you fuck them."

I slapped her ass and she gasped and laughed. "I think she's ready for you."

"I don't know who to start with." I said feeling her ass gently.

Liv rolled her eyes and ran a finger across Lizzie's slick pussy, "Look at how wet this eighty-five pound nubile is, her body is begging for it."

I reached between Liv's legs and touched her folds making her jolt and moan. I dug my finger into her and she bit her lip and pushed into my hand as I fingered her for several seconds before pulling my finger out and showing her how wet she was, "Look how wet my psycho fiancée is, her body is begging for it."

"But this poor girl is cock starving, tell him Lizzie." She said before burying her finger in Lizzie's pussy making her cry and squirm. Liv smiled at her reaction and slid her finger free sucking it clean. Lizzie sat up panting and peeled the tight tank top off her leaving her in nothing but socks.

She shifted onto her knees and crawled toward me, her a-cups shaking as she did. She got to me and started kissing me, running her fingers over my tip through my boxers smiling into the kiss as she felt precum soaking through.

"I want to be the man stealer for once." She panted.

"Steal me," I said back, she smiled and struggled to pull away my boxers. I helped, rolling back to pull them off my ankles. She didn't give me a chance to recover, pushing me on the bed and swinging a pale leg over straddling me.

Her petite body was stretched out over me, and I ran a hand over her small breasts and puffy nipples making her bite her lip and whimper. She twisted at the waist positioning my cock beneath her, I felt my tip rubbing against her dripping folds before she flexed her hips lowering herself onto me.

She was unbelievably tight, her pussy squeezing me with every inch that slid in. She moaned lowly and covered her mouth as she felt me stretching her insides. I put my hand on her ass and gripped it making her moan and laugh as she started to fuck.

She stroked my cock with quick movements of her hips fighting to keep her moans quiet as she rode me. Her toes curled against my legs so I could feel her socks and her cute face was flushed pink as her eyes closed with pleasure.

I could hear her pussy with each stroke and feel the seeping wet streaks it left behind as she rode. Her cute, girlish, body rolled on top of me, making her curly hair fall over her shoulders. She moaned into her hand, biting her finger to stay quiet.

"Fuck it feels so good..." she moaned quietly, her head rolling back.

I curled myself up and held her slender body so I could tickle her nipples with my tongue, feeling her pussy clench and hearing her gasp and pant. I took one in my mouth and sucked for several seconds making her cry and buck.

"Fuck I think I'm gonna cum again..." She squealed before cupping her hand to her mouth and moaning hard. Her pussy squeezed me tightly and her body shook, her stomach flexing and legs shaking as climax over took her again. I watched her sweet face tighten with pleasure as she tried to keep control.

As her orgasm faded, I felt hot fluid drip down my balls and legs. She leaned over until her nipples tickled my chest and gave me a deep kiss heavy with whimpers and moans and I held her sides as she tried to tie her tongue up with mine.

She started to move again, rocking her body up and down, fucking me, moaning and holding herself up on the bed as she did. I put a hand on her ass as she slid herself on my cock, her pussy barely taking me in. As Lizzie started riding, I heard muffled moans and looked over at Liv who had shed her shirt and was burying messy, wet, fingers into herself on the verge of what could have been one of several orgasms.

"I think Liv is going to cum on her own." I panted.

She looked over at the ginger, whose hair was thrown across the comforter, her long, pale, body writhing in place as she fingered herself in a frenzy. Lizzie fucked slowly as we watched Liv slipping from control. "I guess you can play with her a little," Lizzie said breathlessly, "But you have to cum in me."

"I'll do my best." I conceded. She laughed and patted my cheek leaning up to slide me out. My hips and thighs were a wet mess and a thick string of clear fluid pulled out with me. She was such a small girl I hadn't realized I'd gotten in that deep. She climbed off and I shifted over to Liv who looked up at me, red in the face.

I pulled on Liv's arm so that she lifted herself off the bed and onto her hands and knees. She knows what I like. She was panting and protesting while doing what I wanted. Her thighs were wet with running fluid and her pussy was a slick mess that dripped onto the bed.

Her slender body glinted in the light from the window and I pulled copper hair from her face to kiss her. She kissed back her body moving eagerly as we kissed. She put her messy hand on my face as we kissed before pulling away to argue.

"No, you have to cum in her, cum in her." She whimpered.

"I'm going to, but she said I could play with this crazy redhead for a bit."

"You're a fucking slut," She panted, "two girls at once..."

I put my finger in her mouth and she sucked it submissively, practically drunk with lust. I moved behind her and slapped her ass making her groan and flex her hips. I pushed into her and she moaned loudly hanging her head from her shoulders helplessly as I started to hammer her.

She laughed through strained moans, "I can feel her on your cock... mmm fuck you smell like her too..."

I pounded her watching her body react to each stroke and hearing her cry and moan. I reached up and grabbed her hair in my fist and yanked back. She groaned loudly, using my grip to hold her head up as I pounded her from behind. She didn't control her voice like Lizzie had and moaned openly into the room.

She wiped drool from her mouth as her lips hung open moaning continuously in a breeding stupor. I slapped her ass with a pop, and she strained against my grip on her hair and moaned in satisfaction. She must have been close when we interrupted her because she dropped to her elbows and screamed into the mattress as an orgasm exploded across her body.

She moaned into the comforter as loud as she could, her body now glitzed with sweat shuddering and spasming around my cock for several moments until she slowly slid away, my cock pulling out as she panted on the bed, her face resting a spot of heavy drool. She jerked and panted for breath in place.

I felt her ass in my hand, and she made a weak sound of satisfaction, wet hair sticking to her face. Lizzie drew my attention back to her pulling me into a kiss, and the kiss pulling me down between her legs. She whimpered into the kiss and wrapped her legs around me.

I felt along her folds with my tip, making her whimper and flinch until I reached the opening and plunged in. She moaned loudly into our kiss and threw her head back biting her lip to try and stay quiet.

"Fuck you're so deep like this..." She cried.

I was getting close, but held on to watch her innocent face squeezing her eyes shut as she relished the feeling of being fucked, her doll like body lit up with the feeling of being bred by someone else's man.

I wanted to make her cum again but she sensed I was close and locked her ankles behind me and held my neck, "Give me her cum... make me a slutty, cumfilled, schoolgirl..."

I kept fucking, taking in the sound of her cries and watching her cute body until the pressure burst and I groaned shuddering on top of her. My cock burst with hot jets of cum, dumping thick, long, ropes into her until I could feel it collecting around my shaft. She whimpered and sighed satisfaction, moving her hips to encourage more cum and kissing my neck.

She unlocked her ankles and I pulled away, my softening shaft tugged out of her, thick cum pulling out with it and draining down her ass onto the bed. She laughed into her hand and reached down dragging a finger through the steady flow and looked at it.

"Holy shit there's so much." She laughed, "Mmm I can feel it in me..."

Liv crawled to Lizzie, a sizable wet spot left where she'd been and kissed Lizzie softly, holding her face. Lizzie kissed her back happily, gasping into the kiss. Liv whimpered to her after several moments, "You're such a homewrecking bitch, I think he loves your tight body."

"I could barely fit him, I bet I could cum over and over."

"I could too..." Liv said almost in a whisper. I heard Lizzie giggle just before I fell asleep. It wasn't on purpose, I meant it when I said I was tired.

I don't know how late Liv and Lizzie were up after me, but they mercifully didn't wake me up for more or when they woke up the following morning letting me sleep till almost eleven. I rolled out of bed slowly and took a shower before dressing in shirt and sweatpants and going downstairs. Liv would prefer I smell like the night before but I wanted to be clean when I sipped coffee.

Downstairs, Liv was wearing athletic shorts and an AC/DC shirt, already sipping coffee of her own. She bounced out of the chair and hurried to me when I walked in. She gave me a tight hug and a bright smile.

"Good morning," She chirped.

"Good morning," I said back groggily, holding her with my hand in her hair.

"Sorry I called you names last night, I was a little frantic." She said, her cheeks turning pink.

"I did your eighteen-year-old neighbor while you watched, I think slut is perfectly appropriate."

She laughed, "Mmm so is doing my neighbor." She looked up at me, "Was it fun?"

"Was your petite freshman neighbor fun? Absolutely."

Liv smiled and brushed her nose against mine, "She asked if she could move in with us at College Station. She's going to A&M you know, then you could do her whenever you wanted."

"You're not serious." I said sternly.

She laughed, "Of course not, I just wanted to see how you'd react." Her hand surprised me touching my stiffening tip, "Mmmm, I've got you well trained."

I put a finger on her nose, "Coffee first."

She shrugged a shoulder, "Fine I guess." She turned to get a mug and handed it to me.

I filled the cup and took a slow sip, "Do you have any wild activities planned for today?"

She smiled and moved red hair from her face, "Ha, I didn't plan any of the wild activities yesterday."

"You didn't bring Lizzie in last night?" I asked before taking another sip.

"Actually no," Liv blushed, "She came in as I got in bed and told me Maggie ruined her fun and asked if she could surprise you in the morning. I didn't want to wait."

Amy came wandering into the room, black hair frizzed and everywhere. It was apparent she didn't handle mornings well. She was wearing a tight black shirt and nothing but white underwear underneath. She wordlessly came in, grabbed a mug and poured coffee as we watched.

"Where are Maggie and Lizzie?" She asked in a raspy voice.

"Gone to do bride's made stuff." Liv said.

Amy silently sipped coffee as she caught me looking her legs over. When our eyes met she arched an eyebrow. "I've got something fun we can do."

"What's that?" Liv asked curiously.

Amy wagged a finger at her and Liv hurried over. Amy leaned into Liv's ear and whispered causing Liv to giggle. "That sounds fun!"

"What does? What's the plan?" I asked trying not to sound eager.

"Wait here," Liv said excitedly, and they both hurried out of the kitchen.

"I kinda hoped the plan would involve breakfast." I said to the empty kitchen, imagining a sitcom laugh track in my head. Maybe Liv's right, I am weird.

I drank two full mugs of coffee before I heard them practically falling back down the stairs. They came hurrying into the kitchen and I knew right away it was going to be awhile before breakfast. Liv was wearing a white blouse and a pleated, red plaid skirt that looked short enough to have been from early high school.

Amy had put on what had to be Liv's old, blue, cheerleading outfit because neither her chest, nor butt fit in it at all. She had squeezed her c's into the top so that the waist of the top started to ride up exposing a sliver of olive skin from her hips. The skirt too wasn't quite long enough to cover the entirety of her butt, leaving the bottoms of cheeks poking out from under, just above her fit legs that followed. Both girls had brushed out their hair so that it waved and draped neatly across their shoulders and back.

"What's all this about?" I asked, prompting them both to giggle immediately. Liv leaned into Amy's ear and whispered, turning pink in the face and Amy grinned and nodded.

Liv bent one knee over the other sheepishly and Amy took the lead on explaining, "Well," she said emphatically, "We just thought that, since we're all done with our homework, and Liv's parents won't be home for a little bit, I could give her some pointers on making out."

I looked from one girl to the other, "Making out?" I repeated.

Amy rolled her eyes, "Yeah, you know like, really sensual kissing?" She looked at Liv, "He knows what it is right?"

"Yeah, we do it all the time." Liv replied looking at me like I'd embarrassed her.

"And you needed a cheerleader outfit for that?" I asked Amy trying to keep my eyes away from the stretched "CRUSADERS" on the chest of the outfit and her long legs under the skirt.

"Well yeah, I have practice later." She scoffed. Amy grabbed Liv's hand and pulled her through the kitchen. "Come on, we don't have all day for me to teach you to be sexy."

As they passed me Liv jerked her head for me to follow and we all ended up in the living room. I was haphazardly dropped onto the couch and Liv sat a whole cushion away as Amy seemed to be surveying both of us.

"Now the whole goal of making out is that the guy wants more of you. You're using the kiss and embrace to drive his desire for your body and as much of it as he can get." She looked at me and began climbing into my lap.

"Wait- wait." Liv protested. Amy looked over at her, her chest in my face as she stood on her knees straddling me.

"What?" She asked.

"Wait so... you're going to make out with my boyfriend?" Liv asked sounding nervous.

"Well, yeah, I have to show you how to do it don't I?" Amy laughed before lowering herself into my lap. She made sure when she settled there was no skirt between her and I. I could feel the heat from her panties on my quickly stiffening shaft.

Her eyes brightened when she felt me beneath her and she smiled deviously before looking over at Liv who was watching raptly, "Now watch how what I do, draws him in. When we make out, he's going to want to more contact with my body the longer we kiss."

She leaned in and embraced my lips with hers, letting her tongue playfully flit against mine. She held my neck and kissed me sweetly making soft noises as we kissed. As I got harder, I felt her push down against me to feel how hard I was against her.

I put my hands on her sides and slid them down over her smooth legs, she panted with enjoyment and flexed her hips, dragging herself across me through my pants bringing me to full, aching erection.

"Can I try?" I heard Liv ask, Amy laughed quietly and leaned up looking over at her as she dragged her thick black hair to one side.

12