My Crazy Girlfriend Pt. 06 - The Wedding Shower Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you still have so much to learn like, how to tell him you approve of him touching you, and, how to tell he's ready for more than kissing." She said breathily.

Amy leaned back into our kiss. I slid my hand up her legs and dug my fingers into her ass through her skirt and she whimpered and moved her hips, now openly grinding on me. She panted into the kiss and pulled away to gasp for breath before kissing my neck.

She leaned away and laughed devilishly, pulling up the hem of her skirt so my fingers made contact with her soft panties making her gasp. She looked over at Liv with heavy, crescent eyes.

"He's so hard it's making me wet," She panted, reaching down, and palming my cock through my pants.

"Maybe I could practice now..." Liv said sheepishly.

"I dunno, sweetie," She said dragging her folds across my tip through our clothes, "I got him all ready to go that doesn't seem fair." She leaned in and kissed me hard dragging her tongue up and down mine, grinding her panties into my shaft. I could feel the heat from her, and her panties were beginning to soak into my pants making slick sounds.

She was whimpering and moaning into the kiss, clearly getting herself off grinding on me. She panted heavily and leaned out of the kiss reaching her hand past the waist of my pants and grabbing my bare shaft. Her soft fingers stroked me, noticeably smearing precum from under my tip as she did.

We heard Liv gasp quietly and Amy looked over at her giggling, still stroking me. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I got a little carried away. I just- I'm so fucking horny now..."

"Maybe, you should let me go now..." She said quietly.

Amy laughed, "that wouldn't be very nice to him, he's all... hard and slick for me. I couldn't leave your man with balls this heavy; they need to be... emptied." She pulled her hand out of my pants and licked her fingers before trying to pull my pants down. I looked over at Liv who looked shocked and uncomfortable.

"Amy I'm not really comfortable with this anymore..."

Amy giggled working my pants down my legs and kneeling between them, "Oh come on, Liv, don't be a prude. Let me teach you how to suck dick like a cheerleader." She smiled at me and ran her tongue over my shaft. "You really want him to... enjoy it don't you." She said before plunging me into her soft mouth and lashing me with her tongue.

She sealed her lips around my cock and started bobbing, tugging on me gently with her mouth as she stroked. I panted heavily, digging my fingers into Amy's black hair as her face pumped my cock. She looked up at me with brown eyes that glittered with the thrill of humiliating her friend.

Amy lowered her face until her nose touched my stomach and she made quiet choking and gagging noises for several seconds before coming up and heaving for air. She laughed through the desperate breaths letting my cock rest playfully across her face before sliding it down to her lips with her tongue hanging out until she wrapped her mouth around me again- looking at Liv all the while as she did.

I reached down and cupped one of her breasts through the thick uniform and she cried in her throat, her hips bucking at the feeling. I groped her steadily causing her to squirm and moan into my cock as she bobbed and tugged, lavishing the velvety shaft with her tongue.

She slid her lips up slowly and let precum trail off her tongue and snap against her chin, looking back over at Liv and laughed grabbing the hem of her cheerleader top and tugging it off with some effort. She pulled her hair through and tossed it onto the ground next to her, her breasts shaking in her bra as she grabbed my cock with her mouth and resumed sucking.

Amy pushed her face down as far as she could fit, her body clenching as she tried not to gag as she forced my cock down her throat before whipping back up to fight for breath and licking my shaft, stroking it with a loose grip of her fingers. I reached down and grabbed a handful of her breast through the bra and she moaned, rocking her hips as I felt her.

"Liv sweetie, could you undo my bra for me, he wants to play with my tits." She laughed and licked my shaft.

"Amy, maybe I could try out some of..." She started to say.

I had hoped the girls would take turns- but I knew that wasn't what Liv wanted, that wasn't what would get her off. "Babe don't be a prude; you'll ruin the fun of what she's showing you." I said tapping her leg.

She looked at me and then at Amy and leaned over, struggling to get her fingers around the clasp of the pink bra. Amy hadn't stopped sucking, her head and torso bobbing as she stroked my shaft with her mouth making it frustrating for Liv to hold it steady. Finally it came loose and Amy discarded it quickly, her full, tan-lined breasts and brown nipples hanging freely from her chest.

Amy popped her lips off my cock and climbed back onto the couch, straddling me. I grabbed her ass in both hands and took one of her nipples in my mouth sucking and tonguing. She moaned and squirmed as I moved from one breast to the other causing her fits as I mouthed her chest. She was dragging her soaked panties across the tip of my cock letting it catch against the opening, I was rocking my hips hopelessly trying to push into her through her panties.

Amy looked at Liv, whose face was stony and emotionless with just a touch of pink on her cheeks and ears. Amy panted for breath and giggled, "I think he wants to fuck me..." She whimpered, "Fuck I can feel him trying..."

She kissed me, whimpering as she teased me through her panties. My hand held one of her breasts squeezing and groping it, the other digging my fingers into her ass in a tight grip. She was moaning and moving her hips, holding my face as we kissed.

She broke the kiss and cried, "Do you want to fuck a stupid, slutty, cheerleader in front of your girlfriend?"

I leaned in and kissed her neck making her whimper and laugh. My fingers reached between her legs, feeling the slick fabric as I tugged the panties out of the way. As soon as my hand came away she pushed her pussy against me until my cock shoved into her making her moan loudly with her head thrown back.

"Holy shit!" She groaned, flexing her hips down to push me in as deep as I could reach before rocking quickly. Her flat stomach flexed making her breasts bounce as she fucked me, holding my neck as she aggressively rode my cock.

"Fuck your bare cock feels so good!" She yelled in my face, hanging her head. I slapped her ass making her yelp and dig her nails into my neck. I leaned up and kissed her neck, digging my teeth into it making her groan as she stroked my cock with her insides.

"Fuck him... I don't care." We heard Liv hiss beside us. Amy laughed and leaned away from me standing up and hooking her thumbs into her panties.

"Then move so I can feel him wreck me." She said dropping her panties to her ankles and starting on her skirt.

I reached up and put my hand on hers, "Leave the skirt on so she has to watch me take a cheerleader." Amy smiled broadly and stepped out of her panties and crawled onto the couch on her hands and knees. I kicked away my pants and climbed behind her, admiring the way her olive ass looked under the pleated blue skirt.

She reached back and pulled her cheeks apart exposing the pink, wet, inside of her pussy. I lined my cock up and plunged it back in making her moan in Liv's face. I started hammering her tight, tan, body from behind, watching her whole body react to the driving pace.

She moaned and spread her legs to feel me in her as I pounded her tight pussy looking my girlfriend in the eyes as I fucked her roommate for the second time. I grabbed her hair and yanked back making her groan, pulling against my grip. My other hand slapped her ass with a wicked pop making her cry in pain.

Amy's tight, round, ass smacked against my stomach as her fit body tried to fuck me back as my cock stroked her slick, tight, insides feeling her grip me as I plunged in until my hips met hers. I spanked her again, smashing my stiff palm against her cheek with a loud smack, then again harder. She grit her teeth and yelled, arching her back downward in response.

"Fucking shit!" She yelled into Liv's face as she dropped to her elbows gripping the couch. "Pull my hair harder," She hissed through her teeth. I did, yanking back making her groan as I kept her dark locks in my fist. "Hit me again..." I spanked her and she moaned, "Harder!" She barked. I hit her with a full swing from the shoulder and she howled in pain, digging her nails into the cushion.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum..." She screamed. She gave a strangled gasp and then moaned hoarsely, shaking. Her tan body quivered, and her pussy clamped on my cock as she seized and groaned through the orgasm. I watched her ribs and legs quake for several moments until the climax faded and she raked black hair from her face and laughed as I slid out of her, letting my shaft slide against her pussy and ass.

"Mmmm, your boyfriend is really good. It's a shame he's tied up with such a square because I could fuck him all day." I spanked her and she moaned and rolled her back, pushing her ass into my hand with a laugh, "You want some more cheerleader or are you ready to move onto your boring loser again?"

I reached between her legs and rubbed her folds gently making her whimper and her hips rock. Her pussy was messy and made wet sounds as I stroked her playing in the glaze that coated it. She bit her lip and squirmed, moaning as I teased her with my fingers, her sweet face flushed.

"I'm not done with you yet, roll over." She gave a muffled laugh and turned over onto her back, spreading her long, tan, legs so the skirt pulled up around her waist. Her head was resting on Liv's leg as she laughed, holding her knees up and open as I moved between them.

She wrapped her legs around me and kissed my neck as I rubbed her folds with my tip until I was able to shove into her. She bit down hard as my cock forced apart her walls and she moaned. She arched her head back as I punched through her, squeezing me with her thighs as I started fucking.

"Oh, fuck its so good... fuck I love bare cock... mmm fuck!" She moaned holding my neck as I pumped steadily.

She clung to me as I drilled the fit, slender, body, her breasts shaking, her flat stomach clenching with the feeling of her pussy being stretched. Her dark eyes closed tightly as she held on riding my cock.

Amy grabbed her own breast and squeezed it, her pouty lips hanging open to moan as her body made loud, wet, smacking sounds. She had locked her ankles behind me as her body clenched so I could jam my cock into her quickly.

She moaned loudly, holding her eyes shut as I hammered her tight pussy. She grabbed my wrist and put my hand on her neck biting her lip, "Fucking choke me..."

I squeezed her throat and she cried through my grip, "Harder..."

I did, pressing down on her windpipe. Her moans became throttled and broken as I pounded, strangling the college girl beneath me. Her eyes opened to show just the whites as the lack of air brought the intensity of sensations to a peak. She started to gurgle and groan squirming and shaking forcefully as another orgasm ripped across her.

I fucked her messy pussy through the climax, she couldn't moan through my grip on her throat but made plenty of noise. When I felt her tight body start to slack as the orgasm faded I let go of her throat and grabbed her hair yanking her head forward. I pulled out of her and climbed up the couch as my cock erupted. I stroked myself milking thick, powerful bursts of cum onto her face.

Jet after jet of cum slapped across her nose, mouth, neck, and chin, dripping from her head into her eyes and down her neck to her chest. She laid still for several moments panting as cum dripped down her face and neck, into her hair and mouth.

She started laughing and wiping thick cum from her eyes. I moved letting her sit up and she looked over at Liv who was still stone faced and silent. "Mmmm I may have gotten carried away..." She laughed again and sucked cum from her finger. "I should probably go now huh? All covered in..." She stretched and rolled her young body, "Handprints and cum."

She collected the top and her panties and hurried off, her ass with a bright red spot shaking as she did. She hurried down the hall and went into the hall bathroom shutting the door. Once she was gone I looked over at Liv who had scarce moved or spoken the entire time.

"Please tell me that's what you were hoping for."

She looked down for a moment and looked up, "Come up to our room ok?" She stood up without elaborating and left. I heaved a sight, wondering if her fetish had finally ended our run because I got to into it and followed her upstairs.

I tried not to look at her slender legs sticking out of the skirt or the way it swished with her hips as we climbed the stairs. I tried not to think about what her fiery red hair looked like on her pale body. But ultimately, I thought about all of it, and the last few feet to the door my half stiff member wagged in front of me, as unconfident as I was.

12