My Crazy Girlfriend Pt. 06 - The Wedding Shower Pt. 03

Story Info
Liv engages in a little burglary, and he ruins a nice girl.
6.6k words
4.81
11.7k
19
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 11/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went into the guest room, and I followed, and she closed the door behind us and turned around to face me, getting close to me, looking up.

"I think we should call what just happened a learning opportunity." She said.

"Ok, what should I learn?"

She looked down and put her arms around me pressing her face into my shoulder, "No matter what, if a beautiful woman wants you- take her. Do everything she wants, everything you want to her without asking or thinking about me. Even if she pulls you straight from my arms." She looked up from my shoulder, "Then come back to me so I can be drunk off the smell of her on you and reward you for your conquest."

She reached down and grabbed my stiffening shaft. It was still slick from the mess Amy had left and made sticky sounds as she stroked me, "You're so hard, after emptying all that cum on her"

"You look really cute in that outfit." I said as she played with my cock.

She cracked a smile and looked at me, "You want to fuck a schoolgirl you pervert."

She sank to her knees and gathered her thick, red, hair over her shoulder and leaned forward dragging her tongue over my shaft.

"I love when you do that." I said watching her let the taste of Amy linger.

"Shhh, my mom will hear us." She said before wrapping her lips around me and sucking. She shifted her posture to widen her legs and arch her back as she lavished me with her tongue rubbing it across my tip and tugging with her lips. She spent several minutes breathlessly cleaning me before sliding me from her mouth and lapping at my balls to taste everything Amy had left behind.

"Sister Florence would flip if she could see me now." She giggled dragging her tongue along the underside of my shaft, giving me her most innocent expression to match the skirt and blouse. I put my hands on the back of her head and she giggled pushing my shaft against her tongue and licking.

"If we'd gone to school together, I'd have fucked you in a classroom and still cum if we got caught."

She looked me in the eyes for a second and stood up hurriedly. "What?" I asked, suddenly panicked I'd said something wrong.

"Get dressed, I have an idea." She said pulling me to my bag.

"I am rock hard I can't just put something on, what are you talking about?"

She went over to her bag and pulled out white panties and stepped into them, it was like a good dream in reverse watching her put them on.

"Wait, we were just role playing, and you were into it, now you're getting dressed what's happening?"

"Put on a button up and khakis and meet me in my car."

"Ok but why?" I strained.

She had one sandal on and another in her hand, "So you can fuck me at school."

I stared at her, "What? That's crazy."

"I know, it'll be a blast. And it's practically abandoned on the weekends anyway." She slid her sandal onto her foot and looked around, "Oooh, I should bring a towel or something, you'll probably make a huge mess... you know somewhere." She dug around in her bag.

"Liv if we get caught it's probably jail time, I mean, breaking and entering, public indecency, trespassing. Plus, it's a school that probably makes it all worse."

She came over to me holding a towel and wearing a big smile, "There won't be anyone there. It's a tiny Catholic school, no one gets paid enough to be there a minute longer than they have to. It's not my first time sneaking in either."

"You've snuck into your school before?"

"Of course, I didn't end up a wild, cuckolded, sex addict by being well behaved." She said flipping hair out of her face. "I forgot my books and assignments a lot, so I had to know how to get them from my locker when the school was closed." She gave me a teasing smile, "Relax, the only boyfriend I had in high school was way too chicken to do anything I was into." She waved her hand at me in a shewing motion, "Come on, pants, shirt- and we've off to commit a series of petty misdemeanors for carnal thrill."

"Indecent exposure is a gross misdemeanor." I said picking boxers up out of my suitcase.

"Pants mister!" She chided laughing. She watched me start to dress and hurried to the door, "I'll meet you in the car." She said closing the door behind her.

"The things I do for love," I said in my best Courage the Cowardly Dog impression. I put on a polo and hoped it was 'private school' enough, added a belt to my khakis, then Chucks, and hurried down the stairs. Liv was indeed, waiting in her Ford Escape with the engine running when I came out and climbed in.

She didn't even wait for me to put my seatbelt on before backing out of the driveway and heading down the street. It was at this point that I realized how absolutely spoiled my fiancée was. The school was a grand total of four blocks from her childhood home. We could have walked to it. When asked, she told me she used to walk to school every day.

We parked on the street- to not attract attention according to her- and she led me around the back of the old, stone walled, building into a garden courtyard. We walked under a pavilion along old concrete walkways to an aluminum framed window that could have been from the 70's. It was large enough that it reached from my chest to my ankles and was wider than I was at the shoulder.

Liv strained for several seconds against it and eventually it pulled free and slid open. She giggled and climbed in and I followed- just hoping the sex was good enough to justify a three years on probation. There was no air conditioning and the room we'd climbed into was stuffy and smelled like dust. A library it turned out.

She led me to the middle of the room, it was a small school, and the library was appropriately comprised of two rooms that had been merged by removing a wall. In the middle were tables and chairs arrayed for students to read or study. She led me to the table and sat on it pulling me close.

"So do you want to role play bad students in a quiet library or go find a classroom and play perverted teacher?"

"Let's do the bad students in a classroom." I said. She smirked and grabbed my hand leading me down the hall.

We tried a series of room doors and found one that was open and let ourselves in. She hurried to the front of the room and twirled sending her skirt wafting around her and motioned for me to come in.

I followed her into the room, and she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a hungry kiss, pulling me down to her as her tongue attacked mine. She rolled her skinny body excitedly and reached down to rub the lap of my pants. I pulled out of the kiss and hoped she'd play along.

"Whoa, we can't do that here, let's just go to the car."

She shook her head and smiled up at me, "Nuh uh, Sister Bethel gave me detention tomorrow for my skirt being too short. She said it made me look like a temptress." She found my shaft through my khakis and squeezed, "We don't want Sister Bethel to be a liar, do we?"

She started pulling at my belt and I held her wrist uncomfortably, but she smiled and kept going, pulling the belt open and starting on my pants. She slid the zipper down and leaned in kissing me, feeling my cock through my boxers with her fingers until it was solid and standing up in my underwear.

"Come on, don't you find my little skirt... tempting?" She asked wiggling her hips.

"Well of course I do but..."

She smiled bigger, "Then be...tempted..." she said quietly reaching into my boxers and grabbing my cock. She stroked it gently watching my face as I reached around and put my hands on her butt. She made a small sigh, "If anyone knew how wet I am they'd throw me in a dungeon."

"If they saw me touching you they'd lock me up too." I said gripping one cheek through the fabric of her skirt.

She laughed, "That's not even the most scandalous part," She pulled her hand out of my boxers and started unbuttoning the blouse starting with the top button. She undid one at a time, slowly revealing bare, pale, chest and perky cleavage of her b-cups, totally exposed beneath. She left the shirt on, draped open and reached into my boxers to feel my reaction. "Mmmm you are so not the good boy you pretend to be. I can feel you throbbing."

She put both thumbs into my boxers and tugged them down until they fell to my ankles, I fought her to keep them up but wasn't successful. She lowered herself to her knees and giggled, holding my bare cock in her hand.

"What are you doing? Are you crazy?" I hissed looking nervously over my shoulder at the open door.

She giggled again and ran her tongue over my tip, "Being bad is way more exciting than I thought. Anyone could come in and see me trying to swallow you right here in a classroom."

"At least let me close the door." I whispered trying to move, but she wrapped her soft lips around my shaft and started sucking. I reflexively grabbed her head as she bobbed, tugging on my shaft and lapping at the underside of my tip. I was losing control of my breath as she fucked me with her mouth.

It wasn't very long before I could feel her moaning as she sucked and saw her grabbing her breast and tugging it with one hand, holding my leg with the other. She forced her head down until I heard her gag. She heaved, choking as she forced my cock to the back of her mouth and held it for several seconds before pulling away and gasping for several moments before laughing.

She dragged her tongue over my shaft sloppily and chuckled, "I live to satisfy your cock," She put my tip in her mouth and sucked and tongued it looking up at me. "Come on, lets let the nuns find you turning my body into a sex toy." She laughed again and reached her head between my legs pushing her tongue against my balls and lapping at them, my shaft on her forehead.

When I get Liv alone, particularly after a sprint of hook ups with whatever rambunctious friends she can drag me into bed with, she becomes almost a drunk, sex obsessed animal. It's always thrilling for me, but having broken into her old school after hours- her total loss of restraint and self-awareness could cause us a lot of big problems.

She pulled from between my legs and grabbed my shirt, yanking on it to pull herself to her feet. Standing, she turned around and rubbed her ass on my drool-coated cock so that I could feel her panties beneath her skirt. She panted and laughed, reaching back to hold my neck. "Come on, corrupt your little schoolgirl by feeding her body cock."

"Can you keep quiet?"

She giggled and dragged her ass across me, "No promises. Everyone's going to know what a depraved tart I am soon anyway."

She wasn't even going to try to stay quiet, and she was so hot in that skirt I still went with it, "Ok, but I gotta get my shoes off first."

She laughed and turned around, "Let me do it, you can look at my ass while I undress you."

She got on her hands and knees and flipped her skirt up so her tight, heart-shaped ass was visible underneath. The white of her panties was glossy, her pussy had been freely draining into them the entire time. She pulled back the dropped khakis and grabbed my shoelace with her teeth and tugged like a puppy until the knot came free, then did the other one. She looked up holding my shoe down, "Take them off."

My foot pulled free easily from one then the other, and I stepped out of my pants, and she looked up at me panting with her tongue out playfully. "Now will you fuck me?"

I reached down to help her up and she gently bit my finger before taking my hand and standing. I reached into her open shirt and felt her breast causing her to moan and clench as I squeezed the sleek, sweat-glittered flesh, thumbing her nipple.

I led her back a few steps and turned her around, so her hands leaned on the teacher's desk, her skirt and ass facing me. I reached under the skirt and pulled her panties down. The fell to her ankles and she stepped one leg out and spread- wagging her hips and arching her back. She looked back at me and bit her lip.

I put my hand between her legs and ran my fingers over her folds. She shuddered and fluid dripped off my fingers when they dragged across the soft, bare, lips. I rubbed her gently using just the tips of my fingers and she dug her nails into the table and moaned. I pulled her face around with my other hand and kissed her. She attacked my lips and tongue rocking her hip against my hand and groaning into the kiss.

She pulled away and moaned, "Fuck me, come on, fuck me, fuck your little temptress..."

I leaned back and put my hand on her ass. She bent over compliantly, putting her face on the desk and flaring her back as I slid my tip against her until it caught her opening and I pushed in. My cock slid into her slowly as her body tightened around me. She moaned loudly, her voice bouncing off the walls. She braced against the desk as I started fucking.

Her red hair was a tangled, wild, mess, thrown across her shoulders, hanging in her face, her roots dark with sweat. She open shirt hid her slender torso except for her shoulder blades that rose and fell as her body tried to cope with the assaulting intensity of her pussy trying to consume my cock.

I leaned down next to her face and whispered, "Innocent school girls fucking love cock."

She moaned and hung her head as my stomach slapped against her, her pussy dripping down my shaft and off my balls onto the floor. She was clenching so tight she couldn't talk through the moans that were being ripped from her throat for several moments, "School makes us so tight...we need to be fucked constantly to concentrate."

I flipped her skirt up and slapped her ass with a pop, she groaned with appreciation. She raised up, propped up on her hands and I took the chance to reach around and grab her breast. I felt her pussy squeeze as I did. She turned around and moaned to me, "Spank me again and tell me I'm a bad girl."

I popped her again and she cried, rolling her back, "You're a bad fucking girl."

"Fuck I'm gonna cum!" She yelled. I grabbed her hair and pulled keeping each jab of my hips steady until she shrieked and spasmed. Her knees buckled and she braced herself on the table as a hot rush of liquid fell from her down my legs and balls onto the floor.

She shook and moaned through the orgasm that I didn't allow to end for several long moments. It finally passed and I pulled from her gripping pussy. I turned her around and she grabbed my slick cock and started kissing me climbing back onto the table and pulling me in.

I knew what she wanted and laid her back on the table. She pulled her shirt open so her little breasts were exposed to the hot air. Her flat, pale body was exposed except the red skirt that was bunched up around her waist just under her belly button, everything glittering with sweat that formed beads across her forehead and cleavage.

She had her legs spread and her red, dripping, pussy was exposed for me. I leaned in, shoving my cock into her making her arch her back and moan. She wrapped her legs around me, holding my neck as I fucked the limber redhead.

Her breasts shook with each collision, her butt and thighs were wet and smacked loudly as I pummeled her. Red hair scattered across the desk, over her face and chest, darkening with more sweat. Her face was twisted in the agony of sexual pleasure, her lip trembling as I fucked. She didn't care about her hair, she didn't care about the sweat, her whole mind was empty except for the feeling of pounding cock.

She was groaning and crying with eyes closed, I stuck my wet finger in her mouth and she took it, sucking and cleaning herself off it grabbing her own breast. I grabbed her hand and pinned it to the desk above her, leaning over and taking a nipple in my mouth and sucking it. She cried loudly her body spasming at the feeling.

She moaned a vicious laugh, "You love spoiling innocent girls and making them want to do nothing but ride your cock."

I moved my mouth to her other breast, my lips and tongue tasting the salt from sweat on it. Unbothered I dragged my tongue over her nipple and flesh tugging it making her moan and thrash in place. She clawed at my neck as I bit her gently before pushing her back to the table, holding her shoulder and driving into her.

The flat, pale, girl's body wrought in place, her stomach flexing sending streaks of light across the sweat that was beading on it and soaking into dark patches on her blouse. Her breasts shook with the force of each thrust and her cute face was hanging open under a tangle of red hair.

I ran my hand up her stomach to her chest and put it around her breast, she reached up and held my hand over it biting her lip. "The schoolgirls here make the best play things..."

She came suddenly, seizing on the table and screaming. She covered her mouth, but her initial shriek echoed off the walls as orgasm tore through her. Her pussy clamped around my cock squeezing out a short stream of fluid onto the table as she writhed and bucked.

I slowed down watching her body rend with the orgasm, her face flushed bright red as she heaved and gasped for air. The grip of her legs around me had tightened and now became lax. I leaned over and kissed her. She kissed back distantly, ignoring the threads of hair that caught our tongues and lips. My slick, wet, cock pulled free and slid against her cunt making her cry and moan into the kiss.

She leaned away from the kiss, "I hope you cum in all those stupid slutty schoolgirls."

"Once they're getting fucked, I can do whatever I want, they all just want hard cock." I said, wiping spit from her chin.

She bit her lip and then sat up raking wet hair from her face and pushed me back, "I want to fuck you in the teacher's chair, its big enough for both of us." She stood up and I saw for the first time the size of the mess she'd left on the desk, the wet spot was bigger than my hand and there were smears where her ass had been driven into it too.

Liv pulled me to the chair and pushed me into it. I had to stop it with my feet to keep it from rolling back. She climbed into my lap, sliding her knees along side me and lowering herself down until she felt my cock under her. She reached between her legs and put me at the opening and sank, pushing my cock back into her.

I could feel how slick her butt was and everything that had leaked down her legs was slippery against me. But as soon as I felt her tight, warm, pussy gripping me I couldn't think about anything else. I could feel myself stretching her, reaching into her, soft and wet- it made me groan.

She moaned and grabbed my neck starting to rock her hips. Her body worked, stroking my cock, her little breasts shaking as her stomach flexed fucking. I dug my fingers into her ass gripping it tightly and she leaned over biting and kissing my neck.

Her moans were low in her throat and her pussy was fried from two climaxes, each stroke of her hips making her shake with intensity of the sensation. Her nail clawed at my neck and her voice was strained and horse as she abused herself on my cock with loud wet smacks.

"Fuck I can't stop... cum in me like one of your sluts..." She bit my shoulder hard making me grunt in pain before she grabbed my hair and yelled.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum again!" She shrieked and seized, thrashing her hips and her shoulder shaking as another climax ripped across her. Before it was over, her body still shuddering weakly, I felt myself about to break.

I stammered in her ear breathlessly, "I'm cumming..."

She pushed her hips down and clung to me, the force of my cock in her making her groan against her sensitivity. The pulsing of her pussy walls triggered my cock to erupt, blasting hot cum into her in successive thick bursts until it seeped out past my shaft. She hung on my neck, heaving for breath, occasional shudders rattling her.

She leaned up and kissed and nibbled my ear for several moments, "Fuck that was so good... We should fuck here every time we're in town." She said breathily.

12