My Crazy Girlfriend Pt. 06 - The Wedding Shower Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brushed thick, wet, hair from her face and she smiled, "Did you enjoy your dip into schoolgirls?"

"Mmm, pussy feels different under one of these skirts."

She laughed and patted my cheek, "Perv." She sat up and my cock fell out, a thick stream of cum falling out behind it. "Shit!" She hissed running her finger through the developing mess, "I forgot the towel in my car- grab my underwear!" She moved to the side of the chair so I could climb out and snatched the panties from the ground.

She took them and slid them on, obviously trying to keep the cum from draining to quickly, but there was a white puddle on the chair that we were too late to prevent. She ignored it buttoning her shirt back up, while hurrying me, "C'mon get dressed, we'll go out the library window."

I slid my pants and boxers on and put my shoes on hurriedly tying them. We hurried out of the room. There was no one there that I had heard or seen but Liv seemed thrilled by the escape almost as much as she had been by the actual deed.

We hurried through the window, which she closed and out to the street. The open air felt amazing on my sweaty face as she power walked back to the car. Once inside she laughed, holding the steering wheel. "Holy shit, walking did not help, there's so much cum in my underwear right now. She started the car and pulled away. I didn't envy whoever showed up to that room and found my mess on their chair.

We made it back to the house and I was a little worried her parents might have gotten back, but I was assured they wouldn't be back until after we left the following day. We walked in and were greeted by the menagerie of Liv's friends all of whom cooed and quizzed us on where we'd been and what we'd been doing. Liv declined to give any answers and hurried off to her room to clean up, but not without stern instructions.

"Hands off him for a bit, he's a quart low." She said narrowing her eyes at her friends. There was some grumbling, but the foyer cleared. I took the opportunity to shower and nap. And to my surprise, woke up almost two hours later without being interrupted or molested at all.

I rubbed my eyes and climbed out of bed making my way down the deserted hall but stopped when I heard voices coming from Maggie's room. The door was cracked open, and I heard Maggie and Lizzie talking quietly.

"Maggie stop I'm serious. I'm going crazy, I'm burning up here I need him to fuck me again. I rubbed myself out twice last night." Lizzie's sweet voice sounded stressed and was followed by sensual whimpers. I hazarded a peek into the door and saw them both sitting on the bed. Maggie had her face under Lizzie's jaw kissing her neck and her hand was on Lizzie's thigh.

"I'm a little worked up too, do what I'm doing, find a sweet girl and corrupt her." Maggie said devilishly before dragging her tongue along the outside of Lizzie's ear. Maggie slid her hand up Lizzie's thigh and kissed her neck. Lizzie squirmed, obviously enjoying it but remaining annoyed.

"Ugh, I don't want a girl to play with..." she said trying to hold Maggie's hand from her chest.

"So go find him in just your underwear and like... wiggle your hips a little. He's insatiable and has almost no self-control anymore." Maggie got her hand past Lizzie's and grabbed her chest forcing a quiet whimper from the girl who squirmed while Maggie giggled.

Lizzie pulled Maggie's hand away and stood up pulling off her shirt to expose a sports bra and shed her shorts, revealing thin white panties, and fussed with her nest of curls. "I'm taking your advice. I can't handle waiting."

"Shit!" I scoffed to myself. Maggie was right, I didn't have self-control, I'd just been peeping on girls and was about to get caught.

I hurried as quietly away from the door as I could and was surprised when she pranced up behind me. "I was just about to come looking for you, come on, I want to play a game with you."

She hurried down the hall to my room and flung open the door. I had already been going to my room and didn't have a good excuse for changing directions on hand- you know- since I'd been peeping like a total pervert.

Standing in the room she waited for me, hands clasped behind her back, twisting at the waist as I came in. I tried not to stare at the petite, pale, brunette and her slender, girlish frame with breasts that barely rose from her chest. Under the elastic of the sports bra, they sat almost completely flat except for the nipples that were poking through.

She came over and grabbed the waistband of my boxers and pulled me into the room until she was backed up to the bed where she started feeling my hard shaft through them, "I thought we could play doctor. I'm flushed, and wet and..." She buried her face in my neck and started kissing and sucking.

I put my hand on her hip as she kissed my neck, "You're not as innocent as you pretend to be."

She laughed and dragged her tongue over my neck, "I discovered yesterday I like wearing cum more than make up."

I reached up and put my fingers in the hem of her sports bra and tugged, she laughed and held her hands up as I peeled it off her chest and over her head so that her puffy, pink, nipples were exposed. I dropped the bra and put a hand over one of her breasts. She cried and bit her lip as I squeezed the modest flesh and played with her nipple.

She moaned through her bit lip and squirmed as I played with her breast. Her hand was rubbing my shaft quickly and struggling to keep her knees from giving as I teased her very sensitive breasts. She pulled me into a kiss, having to crane up to reach my face. Her tongue flicked and slid against mine. I took advantage of her vulnerable, stretched, figure and put my fingers between her legs. My fingertips met immediately with hot, soaked, cotton that made her seize and moan. She grabbed my neck as my fingers played in her folds through the cloth causing her to jerk and shake.

I could feel her clit through the saturated fabric and rubbed the hood gently. I could feel her pulsing as I did. She struggled to stay standing and was crying into my shoulder as I teased and felt her. After a forceful cry I leaned her back laying her onto the bed where she spread her legs exposing her soaking wet panties.

I climbed onto the bed next to her and resumed feeling and stroking her. I tried to kiss her, but she couldn't keep her lips attached to mine as she squirmed and moaned in place. Her eyes were squeezed shut and she was grabbing the comforter below her as her hips bucked against my finger.

She climaxed without warning moaning loudly into the room and jerking, her stomach and legs flexing as orgasm raced through her little body and warm, white, cream coating my finger. She laid in place panting for breath for several moments as I showed her the thick fluid my fingers had accumulated. She smiled proudly and began to peel her panties off.

The wet panties landed heavily on the other side of the bed, her bare, pink, pussy was coated with thick creamy fluid that was dripping down her ass. She sat up and got on her knees, her face flushed with pink at the cheeks and ears.

She put her fingers in the waist band of my boxers and started pulling them down. She couldn't get them off past my hips, so I did the honors of pulling them off and tossing them on the floor. She leaned over my waist and took my cock in her mouth, hungrily bobbing, letting her tongue slide along as she did.

Her mouth worked my cock aggressively, making her grunt and squeak as she sucked and lapped, the feeling of her warm cheeks and licks stopping my breath. I put my hand in her curly hair as she sucked and bobbed fucking me with her face for several minutes before sliding her lips up and letting them pop off my tip. She wrapped her little fingers around my shaft and looked at me.

"Liv says you thought I was joking when I wanted to move in," She stroked me and tickled my shaft with her tongue, "think about how much fun you'd have, and much Liv would love having someone to steal you from her whenever you wanted. We could all share one bed and Liv and I could just cuck each other continuously every night making the other watch you fuck them instead."

She watched my face and rubbed my cock against her tongue giggling, "You're so hard, you like it. You like the idea of swapping girls whenever you want." She took me in her mouth and sucked eagerly seeming to relish the sounds I made as her lips tugged at my shaft.

She slid her lips off and returned her hand, "You could watch us play with each other too, you love watching her with girls- I saw your face when she was messing with Amy." She rubbed a finger in precum and lapped it away. "I could wake you up while she's asleep and ride away your morning wood, so she has to spend the day knowing I fucked you first..." she whimpered and resumed sucking aggressively.

Her sweet face was pink with effort and her cute lips formed an easy seal around my shaft as her teenaged mouth bobbed, lavishing my cock with licks and gently pressure. She slid her mouth off and let precum string off my tip, lapping it away until it snapped across her chin and neck. She leaned away and laid on her stomach holding her feet up in the air with her legs apart.

"Come on, fuck me, I need it..." She panted. She looked back, grabbing her ass cheeks and pulling them apart to expose her wet pussy.

I rolled over and crawled to her, teasing her by letting my shaft slide against her ass. She arched her hips impatiently encouraging me to stop. I enjoyed watching and feeling her tight body craving me for several moments before leaning in and shoving my cock into her.

She buried her face in the mattress and screamed as I plunged into her, her pussy was extremely tight, and her walls squeezed my cock. She was small enough that my tip could feel her taper as it got close to her cervix, stopping because my stomach hit her ass. Her knuckles turned white gripping the comforter and she turned around groaning.

Her pussy dripped onto the bed, and she heaved for breath as I started sliding my cock back and forth making her moan low in her chest. I fucked her slowly, building pace as her body accepted it. She was so tight I had to pace myself.

"Fuck me harder..." She moaned.

"You're so tight..."

She heaved and moaned, pushing back, and flaring her hips as I drove my cock into her. Her hand grabbed my wrist, and she buried her face in the mattress to let out another squalling moan. She raised her head and cried, "You're gonna make me cum again... oh fuck..."

I backed my hips away until I was squeezed out. Her pussy was red from being stressed and mixed clear and white fluids were smeared across it, her legs, and coating my cock which pulled thick strings with it. She made a sound of protest and looked back.

"No, keep fucking me, I'm so close."

"Roll over so I can watch you cum."

She rolled onto her back, spreading her legs wide and squirming impatiently. I leaned down moving between her open legs and shoved my cock back into her messy pussy. She yelled and threw her head back with the feeling as I pushed my way into her pussy. Her stomach was tight and her legs squeezed my sides as her pink face twisted.

It was easier to fuck harder and my balls slapped against her sticky, slick, ass as I drove myself into her quickly. She held my neck moaning herself red in the face as her pussy clenched tightly around my shaft.

Her body seized and her legs clamped, and she screamed, bucking, and thrashing on the bed. She hung on my body as she shook violently as orgasm tore through her. I felt her pussy fluttering against my shaft as she jerked and twitched through the orgasm fading.

Panting endlessly to catch her breath she pulled my hand to her lips and sucked my middle finger, teething it gently and moving her hips. She slid it from her mouth and panted, "Cum on my face... I want cum on my face..."

She held her knees up and open as I resumed fucking, drilling my cock into her, making her words slur with cries as her mouth hung open. She was clawing into my neck as I fucked her, the little, pale, body tightly clenched and her small breasts shaking.

I put my hand on her face and leaned pushing her head into the mattress as I pulled out, flinging her fluids onto the sheets and climbed over her putting my cock against her lips. She leaned up and sucked and tongued as I rocked myself in and out of her mouth.

After several minutes I grabbed her by the hair and yanked her head back as my cock burst, shooting forceful blasts of cum onto her nose, lips and chin. She grabbed my cock in her hand and rubbed it on her tongue that hung out letting cum pool before swallowing and sucking until I groaned loudly.

I slid out of her mouth, my cock starting to soften and she pulled cum off her chin with her finger and sucked it clean, "Good girl." I said encouragingly as she wiped more cum into her mouth. She moaned sucking on her finger and I realized her other hand was rubbing herself.

"Fuck I love being used up and decorated like a slut." She whimpered, driving a finger into her pussy, her flat body rolling. Her tongue ran across her lips pulling strings of cum away as she did moaning and licking her finger.

She pulled her finger out and climbed off the bed, her face still splattered with white and gloss. "Thanks for using me up, I feel like a broken toy... I want to be used more," She opened the door and shuffled into the hall, naked and covered in cum where Maggie was coming out of her room in a denim skirt and tank top.

Maggie laughed at the sight, "I told you, he's super easy."

Lizzie went over to Maggie and put her hands on her face and pulled her into a kiss. Maggie seemed surprised but didn't fight back, soon making an effort to pull cum off Lizzie's lips. Lizzie leaned her against the wall reaching under Maggie's skirt who cooed into their kiss, letting her do what she wanted.

Maggie leaned off the wall and grabbed Lizzie's hand, "Come on, I'll get you all cleaned up." She looked at me leading Lizzie into her room and winked before closing the door.

I shook my head, confused, and went back into the guest room to wipe myself down, maybe even shower. Liv came in shortly after, recognizing immediately what had happened and grabbed my naked waist.

"Mmmm if you keep letting them use you you'll end up doing nothing else." She whispered with a laugh, "That would be just... tragic..."

"Well, I learned my lesson there, I think Lizzie might be crazier than us."

She arched an eyebrow, "Yeah?"

"I made her cum like three times and she got up when I finished and went in with Maggie for more."

She frowned, "And you didn't join them?"

"I wasn't invited." I said with a shrug.

"Well not to worry, I'm sure I can find another sweet, little, pet for us." She said, "Get dressed and lets get dinner. I know you have to be tired and empty by now."

I nodded, "Getting pretty close."

I was very relieved to get to have dinner with just Liv. When she isn't being a wild, out of control, pervert- she's still a one-of-a-kind delight. Even Chinese food and video games are a wonderland experience with her. We finished dinner, showered and spent the night in the guest room, on the small, old TV, playing Halo until it was time for bed- and boy did I knock out.

I have to say, my ideas of parties don't typically involve wild, unprotected, sex with impulsive friends of Liv's; I will say that it's a heck of a lot more fun than watching her open presents and drinking mimosas with my soon to be in laws.

12