My Crocheting Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8letters
8letters
6,581 Followers

Then Karen came up and leaned lightly against me. As she looked up at me, she gave me a I know what you're thinking look. She smiled and said, "I'm going to make cheesecake tomorrow."

* * * *

The next day, I was glad that my job was mostly physical as I had zero ability to concentrate. I was certain what "cheesecake" had meant last night, that Karen was ready for me to fuck her. I was just as ready to do it. I knew it was wrong to want to fuck my sister. Like really, really, really wrong. Like burn-in-hell-forever wrong. But I just didn't care. Karen was so hot and sexy and so knew how to press my buttons. I had never wanted to fuck a girl as much as I wanted to fuck Karen. It wasn't even close. I had never wanted anything in my life as much as I wanted to fuck Karen. And tonight, that's what I was going to do.

The afternoon crawled. I daydreamed a lot about what Karen would be wearing when I got home. I assumed it'd be another sexy crocheted top. I hoped she come up with something even hotter than the red one with the zipper, though I had no idea how she'd do that. I thought several times about leaving early, but what would be the point? Karen wouldn't be ready for me until my normal time to get home.

I had a huge grin on my face when I pulled up in front of our house. It was all I could do to keep from sprinting to the front door. My heart was pounding as I stepped in. I purposely looked down as I wanted my first look at Karen to be a good one. Once I had locked the front door, I turned and...was stunned.

Karen was wearing something out of a Harry Potter-themed sexual fantasy. Instead of her normal shorts, she was wearing a super-short gray-and-red plaid wool skirt. Attached to the top of the skirt were some scarlet and gold suspenders - the colors of Gryffindor House - which ran up to a gray crochet top. Other than the suspenders, her midriff was bare. The bottom of the crochet top was a dense band of stitches that circled Karen's chest just under her bust. The suspenders slipped under a small bridge on each side of the band and ran upwards. The only things that covered Karen's marvelous tits were the suspenders, and they were only wide enough to cover her areolas. Above her tits was a spiderweb of yarn in two triangles, with a deep exposed valley between Karen's breasts. Around Karen's neck was a stiff white collar, and a small scarlet-and-gold tie hung down into that valley. Karen moved slightly to the side, so I could see she had a short cape in back. I could also see more of her wonderful boob flesh.

Karen slowly turned in front of me. Hermione Granger was number one on my list of fictional characters I wanted to fuck, and Karen looked like a hypersexualized version of her.

"That's amazing, Karen," I said in an awed voice. She was wearing makeup again; her lashes were fuller than normal and her lips looked redder and more luscious. She looked so sexy; my dream girl come to life.

"Do you like it?" Karen asked.

Time to play the game. "I hate it! I hate it! How could you wear something so...so...incredibly sexy for your brother?"

"I...I..."

"You've worn sexy things when I got home before, but nothing that said 'Fuck me now' like this. What were you thinking?"

Karen said in a small voice, "I wanted to give you a nice surprise."

"A nice surprise? This is totally inappropriate, Karen. College starts in only a few weeks, and you need to learn what's appropriate and what's not before you move into the dorms. I'm going to have to give you a lesson."

"No, Mark! Not a lesson!"

"Yes, Karen--"

Before I could finish, Karen slipped away. She moved around me to the staircase and then raced up the stairs. We had always stayed downstairs before. I slowly followed her up.

When I got to the second floor, the only open door was to Karen's bedroom. I entered and then closed and locked the door behind me. Karen was lying face down on her bed with her knees bent. The covers were off the bed, a large towel in their place. The bondage set I had bought had a set of straps that you could put under the bed and then connect cuffs to. There were now cuffs on the four corners of Karen's bed. Karen's wrists were close to the two by the headboard.

I said, "You've been very bad, Karen." I grabbed her left hand and put it into the cuff. "I'm going to have to discipline you again."

"Please don't spank me, Mark!"

"I'm going to spank you, Karen." I added as menacingly as I could, "And then I'm going to punish you in a new way."

As I cuffed Karen's right wrist, she said, "No, Mark! Please don't! I'll be good from now on!"

"It's too late, Karen. I'll never be able to unsee you in this sexy outfit." I'd remember her like this for the rest of my life. I grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head. "That's an amazing outfit, Karen. That's the type of outfit people wear in porn videos." Karen gave her ass a happy wiggle. "Really hot porn videos." Karen's butt wiggled happily again. "This is cruel, Karen. No brother should have a sister that looks this incredibly hot."

I kept up the talk as I stripped naked, and then I got on the bed. I slipped my hand under the skirt, and Karen wasn't wearing any panties. As I gently rubbed her ass, I said, "I'm going to spank you so hard, Karen."

"Please don't spank me!"

"I have to spank you, Karen. I have to teach you a lesson. You should never wear an outfit this sexy unless you want a guy to fuck you." I continued rubbing my hand gently over her butt and her upper thighs. I had decided that I was going to leave the whole outfit on her. When I finally fucked my sister, it'd be like I was fucking Hermione Granger too. Two fantasies fulfilled at once! "Yeah, you're not going to be able to sit down for a week when I'm done with you."

"Please don't hurt me, Mark! I didn't think this outfit was that bad."

As I continued running my hand over Karen's perfect ass, I said, "Are you ready to be spanked? Are you ready to be taught a lesson?" Normally, I got to the spanking quickly, as I wanted it over with. But today, I felt like drawing things out. We both knew what I'd do after the spanks were done, and I was in no rush to get there. Karen wiggled her butt into my hand. "And don't tell me you didn't know this outfit was that bad. You spent hours making it, didn't you? You designed it with one thing in mind, didn't you? To excite your big brother?"

"Please, Mark. Please spank me and get it over with. I can't stand you taunting me like this."

I flipped the skirt up so it was out of the way. I moved into spanking position. I pulled my hand back. But instead of striking Karen's bottom, I gave it a gentle squeeze. Karen whimpered.

"I'm human, Karen. I can't take you showing off your body like this anymore."

"This is so humiliating, Mark. Please spank me and let me go." Her voice was full of misery. I'd feel guilty as hell if she hadn't let me know in so many other ways she wanted this.

I struck Karen's bottom. A little harder than normal, but not overly hard. I said, "I'm not letting you go when I'm done spanking you Karen."

"Please, Mark," Karen whimpered.

I spanked her again. "I'm going to give you a lesson you'll never forget."

"God, Mark. I'm your sister. You shouldn't be doing this to me."

The third spank. "You never listen to me, Karen. Maybe after today, you'll listen to me."

Karen writhed on the bed. "Please stop, Mark. This is so wrong!"

The fourth spank. I held my hand on her bottom when I was done with the stroke. I then moved it up to the unspanked top of her ass and gently rubbed.

"Oh, God! Oh, God!" moaned Karen. She pulled against the straps, struggling to break free. I could tell she wasn't pulling very hard because the bed hardly moved, but it looked like she was struggling hard.

I said, "You have an amazing body, Karen." I brought my hand down and rubbed the top of the back of her thighs. "Any man would want to touch it, to feel it, to enjoy it." I was certainly enjoying touching it, running my hands along her smooth skin.

"No, Mark! I'm your sister! Don't think of going there!"

I was definitely going to go there. I pulled back and gave her the fifth and final spank.

"Please let me go, Mark! Please let me go!"

I got up and moved onto the bed behind Karen. She was still raised up on her knees, in the right position to be fucked doggie-style. I gripped my cock and moved forward until it was touching her pussy lips. I was so hard. I couldn't imagine being harder in my life.

"This is what you want, Karen, isn't it?" I slid my cock up and down between her pussy lips. "You want to feel my cock, don't you?"

"No, Mark! I don't want this!" Karen started to cry.

"And not just on the outside. You want to feel my cock inside you, don't you?" I continued sliding my cock up and down between her pussy lips. "You want me to fuck you, right?" Karen whimpered. It sounded like a cross between a whimper of fear and a whimper of desire.

Karen had been burying her face in her bed. Now, she twisted her head around so she could see me. Tears were running down her face. "Don't fuck me, Mark! I'm your sister! How could you think of doing such a thing?"

Her tears made me doubt. And then I thought back to last night, and I put my doubts aside. "This is why you spent hours making that outfit, to tempt me so much that I couldn't take it anymore."

Karen went back to buying her face in her bed. "Noooooooooo!"

I moved a little closer. "Well, I can't take it anymore, Karen!"

"Noooooooooo!"

I guided my cock to her pussy and slipped its head inside her.

"Oh, God!"

I pushed a little forward. Karen had some lubrication, but not a lot. I waited for her body to get used to my presence. I wanted so much to just ram my cock all the way into her. I had never wanted to fuck somebody so much before. But I wanted her to enjoy our fuck as much as possible.

I pushed a little more forward.

"Pleeeeeease!" pleaded Karen.

I pulled back and thrust a little further. Karen didn't move now. She was also silent. The only sound I heard was my breathing.

I continued slowly thrusting into Karen, pushing a little deeper on each thrust. I could feel her getting more lubricated on each thrust. The next few thrusts, I didn't thrust any further. I wanted to build up more lubrication inside of her before I went deeper.

Then Karen began slightly moving her hips to meet my thrusts. I took that as a sign she was ready for more. I pushed in a little further and then a little further. Her hip movements got bigger, encouraging me. I did one more thrust, and I was finally fully sheathed inside my sister. I held that position for a moment.

Karen and I were both panting. Then she spoke again. "This is so awful, Mark!" Pant. "How can you do this to me?" There was no anger in her voice. "How can you do this to your sister?"

Something about that made me smile. "Don't tell me you don't want this. This is why you dressed up like you did today. You wanted me to fuck you senseless." I tried to sound angry, but couldn't quite do it. We both knew what I was saying was the truth. I gripped Karen's hips. "So that's what I'm going to do."

I started fucking her in earnest. For the first few thrusts, she held her position. She gripped the straps to her wrist cuffs tightly.

"Stop, Mark! I'm your sister! Don't use me like this. Nooo. Nooo. Nooo." The no's had sounded like moans. "Oh, God! Oh, God!"

As I developed a rhythm, Karen rocked her hips back as I plunged into her. Her bed squeaked and groaned. She had her head turned to the side. Her makeup was a mess from her tears and her rubbing her face on the sheets, but she still looked beautiful to me.

Karen was now slamming her hips back hard to meet my thrusts. I fucked her harder. Every thrust, I pulled her hips to me as hard as I could. I fucked her like I was an animal. I knew the harder I fucked her, the more she'd love it.

Karen finally found her voice again. "Noooo, Mark. Oh, God. Oh, God." The last came out almost as moans. "Please stop." She slammed her hips back to meet my thrust. "This is so awful, so terrible." Her voice was full of wonder and pleasure. "I can't...believe...you're doing...this...to me."

It was incredible. I was on such an erotic high; totally full of lust. I knew I wouldn't last very long because the pleasure was so intense. She was so tight, she gripped my cock so firmly; I felt like she was milking me. Waves of pleasure swept over me. I kept slamming my incredibly hot little sister, and she kept slamming me back.

"Almost," I groaned. "Almost there."

"Please, Mark...No, not in me" She continued fucking me hard. "I'm your sister...You shouldn't...Oh, God...Oh, God"

My pleasure took me past the point of no return. I felt it, the surge within my balls. I erupted, shooting cum deep within my sister.

"Mark! How could you? How could you? Oh, my God."

I slowed down, savoring the last few blasts.

"How could you come in your sister?"

With much, much pleasure.

Once I was done coming, I held my position for a few moments, standing upright behind my sister. When I finally caught my breath, I pulled out. I said, "I hope that lesson was as memorable for you as it was for me."

I grabbed the towel, wiped myself clean, and then moved off the bed. I released Karen from the cuffs, scooped up my clothes, and staggered from the room.

* * * *

After Karen ate the first forkful of cheesecake, she said, "Amazing. That was incredibly amazing."

I smiled. It had been amazing for me, and I was glad it had been amazing for her. I got another forkful for her and said, "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"You going slow at first drove me absolutely crazy."

I smiled and slipped the cheesecake into Karen's mouth. She used her fork to feed me a mouthful.

I said, "Awesome. That was awesome. Something I'll remember and enjoy until the day I die." Karen gave me a big smile. "Everything you do turns out fantastic, Karen." She looked down bashfully. "I honestly mean that. You're an incredible woman."

As Karen got me another forkful, I asked, "No regrets about having cheesecake with me?"

"None whatsoever." Karen fed me another bit. As I was chewing it, she said, "It amazes me how you always know the right thing to do and say."

I didn't feel that way. During our game, I had no idea what was going on in Karen's head, and I always felt like I floundered around. Why did she want to play the game like she did?

I said, "There's this woman. She really likes cheesecake; actually, rich desserts including cheesecake."

Karen gave me a hint of a smile. "Anyone I know?"

"I doubt it." We both knew that was a lie. "The odd thing about her is that she acts like she doesn't want dessert. She protests the whole time she's offered one, and you practically have to shove it down her throat. Why would she act that way?"

"Why do you ask?" Karen seemed a bit defensive.

"I'm asking for a friend."

Karen looked away for a moment. We never discussed our game, so I felt like I was taking a risky step by asking her to give me some hint as to why she wanted me to pretend I was forcing myself on her every week. I hoped my phrasing was vague enough that she'd feel comfortable giving me a vague answer in return.

Karen looked back at me. "Let's say the woman your friend knows has for all her life has been told to not eat cheesecake or other rich desserts. They're so decadent! They'll make your belly swell up really big! No decent woman would eat them."

"Okay."

"And of course, every time someone told the woman not to have a decadent dessert, she'd want to have a decadent dessert even more. And then she'd feel guilty about wanting a decadent dessert. Her mother may have constantly told her to avoid decadent desserts, she doesn't want to disappoint her mom, but, at the same time, she wants to have a decadent dessert. So how can she have a decadent dessert without feeling guilty about it?" Karen let the question hang there for a moment. "By having someone force her to have the dessert."

That made a weird kind of sense. "I'd think it'd be hard to enjoy a dessert if someone was forcing you to eat it."

Karen thought for a moment. "I think dessert eating is different for women than it is for guys. The woman probably doesn't enjoy the dessert too much at the time she eats it, but, later, she can think about eating it without feeling guilty. She could later recall every sensation and really savor it." Karen looked a little starry-eyed as she said that.

I said, "So if making her eat the decadent dessert is treated like a punishment, the more she's punished along with being forced to eat, the less guilty she feels afterward."

Karen nodded her head. "Yes. That's it." And then she added, "The person who forces the woman to eat the decadent dessert has to be very special. If she's not going to feel guilty afterward, she has to have the feeling before she eats dessert that she must eat it. She has to be a little afraid of the other person."

"But not very afraid."

"Enough to get the adrenaline flowing, but not enough to cause her to panic."

"The adrenaline would make the experience much more intense for her?"

"Oh, yes. It's very addicting to have sex while your adrenaline is pumping. Err, I mean dessert."

"Of course." I nodded my head. I now had a much better idea of what she wanted from me. "It'd help if he was much bigger than her and angry."

"It would. Another reason the other person has to be very special is that she has to know he'll do nothing that she wouldn't want him to. She really, really has to trust him. She'd want to feel a little fearful, but at the same time feel safe with that person." Karen stabbed a small piece of cheesecake and lifted it up. "Enough talking. Let's just sit here and savor the feeling of having cheesecake together."

I opened my mouth, and she fed me. There was so much more I wanted to say, about how much I had loved her outfit, how beautiful she had looked, how great the sex had been, and how it was the best fuck of my life. But per the game, those discussions were off-limits. Instead, I contented myself with meaningful looks and innocent-sounding remarks as we finished our slices of cheesecake.

* * * *

I wished Karen and I could have made love a hundred times that summer, but we only did twice more before it was time to move her into her dorm room. I had always known the summer would end, but its ending still hit me hard. There was something unreal about it being over, like everybody was only pretending that I was about to say goodbye to my sister until Thanksgiving.

When all Karen's clothes and stuff were put away in exactly the right spot in her room, and Mom and Dad had said goodbye, I pulled out a small wrapped present from my pants pocket and gave it to her.

"What's this?"

"Open it and see."

She removed the wrapping paper, opened the box, and pulled out the item. "Okay, what is it?"

"They're noise-blocking earmuffs. If you choose to go to a football game or a movie, they should reduce the noise down to a more tolerable level for you."

Tears filled Karen's eyes, and then she hugged me tightly. I could feel my eyes water. And that was really, really the end to an incredible summer.

* * * *

When I came home for Thanksgiving, I was very excited to see Karen. Then the first thing she told me was, "I have a boyfriend." She pulled out her phone and showed me pictures of him and the two of them together. Karen had fallen in with a group of attractive freshman girls, and all of them had quickly paired up with boyfriends. The girls liked to do group dates to football games and movies. "Thanks so much for the earmuffs. They've made a huge difference."

I was happy for Karen; this was what she really wanted, and now she had it. At the same time, I felt very sad. I had known things were probably over between us, but there had still been a faint hope. Later when I was helping Karen in the kitchen, she said quietly to me, "I think it best we never put ourselves in a position to repeat what we did this summer. That's passed, and we've moved on." Whatever faint hope I had died.

8letters
8letters
6,581 Followers
1...345678