My Crocheting Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8letters
8letters
6,562 Followers

It was like one of those photoshoot commercials, except my sister was the sexy model. And she did look sexy. Fit, thin, curvy, sexily dressed; she was the complete package. "Now, put both hands behind your head."

"Like this?" said with a small smile of joy. She was getting into the picture shoot now.

Click. "Oh yeah. Now spread your elbows wider." Click. "Really thrust out your chest." Click. "You look so hot." She did. Her smile now was natural, not forced like it was earlier. Now she was looking like a professional model. "Let me take some shots from lower down." Click. Karen rotated a little to her left to give me a different angle. Click. She tilted her head back some to really thrust out her tits. Click. A flush of sexual excitement was forming on her cheeks. I said, "You look amazing in that top." Her smile got bigger. Click.

I continued taking pictures of her from different angles. Then I had her pose sitting in a chair, facing away from her desk. Then I took pictures of her sprawled on her bed. She looked so sexy. I was so hard. Again, the problem of my sexual frustration came to a head, so to speak. I took a few more pictures and then stopped. As I handed Karen her phone, I said, "That should give you some ideas of how your top would look on a model."

I went to my bedroom, locked the door, stripped naked, and pulled up some porn. I skimmed video after video. Nothing was really appealing to me. I finally got off to two mostly naked cheerleaders fucking their "step-brother".

I thought again about taking the next step. I decided to wait and see how things went tomorrow before actually deciding.

* * * *

When I stepped through the door, I was struck by the smell of something baking. Cake? I closed the door and turned to see Karen. She was wearing what looked like a bright red, crochet tube top, red terry cloth short shorts that I knew barely covered her ass, and red high heels that she had to have borrowed from Mom. Karen never wore high heels. I looked closer at the crochet top and noticed that between her boobs was a zipper that was partially pulled down. The slider had a big brass ring that'd be easy to slip my finger through. One pull and she'd be topless...

Karen looked amazingly hot. I wanted to smile, to whistle my appreciation of how she looked, but that would be breaking character. Instead, I frowned as I walked towards Karen, stopping a little short of the table in the entryway.

Karen slowly turned in front of me, giving me a full view of her top. She moved a little awkwardly, not used to wearing high heels. I noticed that she was wearing makeup. Not a lot, but I'd never seen her wear makeup before. When her back was turned to me, I was tempted to reach out and squeeze her cute little ass, but that wasn't what we were doing right now.

When Karen was facing me again, she turned slightly and stuck out her chest. "What do you think big brother? Does your sister know how to design incredible crochet tops or what?"

I let her model the top a little longer. She did look incredible in it. And what made it even hotter was that I knew she had designed and made it especially to wear for me this afternoon.

"Karen!" I yelled suddenly. "How many times have I told you to stop dressing like a slut around me?"

Karen immediately cowered. I checked the entry table to see what was there - just my book. Karen planned to run off at some point to where the cuffs were.

I moved next to her and did my best to tower over her. "You're a bad girl, Karen. You know you shouldn't dress like this. What if Mom saw you dressed like this?"

"Don't be angry with me, Mark," Karen said with a tremor of fear in her voice. "I thought you'd like it."

"You wanted me to like it! You wanted to sexually excite your own brother! That's sick, Karen. You need to stop that right now!"

It was so bizarre. I wasn't the least bit angry, but, in playing angry, I was getting the same emotional and chemical rush I would if I was really angry.

"I'm sorry, Mark." Karen turned to run away, but I grabbed her arm before she could take a step.

"You're not running away this time, Karen. I'm going to punish you right here, right now."

Karen looked back at me fearfully and in shock. This was different than what she had planned for the day. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a wrist cuff from my pocket. "I'm going to tie you up and spank you right here, Karen."

I had decided to buy two pairs of handcuffs. We used cuffs every week now, the ankle cuffs didn't work well when we used them, and I thought I'd get something that was of better quality and more comfortable. I had another surprise in the other pocket but hadn't made up my mind to use it or not.

"Please don't spank me, Mark. I'm your little sister. You shouldn't spank your sister."

I had her right wrist cuffed and pulled the other end towards the baluster. As usual, Karen offered no resistance.

"You're right. I shouldn't spank my sister. But my sister shouldn't dress like a tramp and show off her sexy body to me when I get home from work." I never called Karen a tramp, whore or slut. I respected her too much to say anything more than she was dressed like one. I grabbed Karen's left hand and cuffed it.

"This is so embarrassing, Mark. I'm eighteen! I'm an adult! I'm too old to be spanked."

I secured Karen's left arm to a baluster and then arranged my cock. I was so hard. Playing the game always did that to me.

"I've gone easy on you in the past, Karen; I didn't spank you hard. But not this time. This time, I'm serious. Each swat is going to hurt. Hopefully this time, you'll learn something." Karen quaked with fear but made no attempt to get away. Instead, she braced herself for the first spank. I positioned myself to Karen's left, pulled my arm back, and then swung hard. I spanked her much harder than ever before. I hoped it wasn't too hard. I aimed to make her bottom red, but not to leave a bruise. Her terry cloth shorts should absorb some of the blow.

"Oh, God," Karen cried. "Stop! Please, stop! I'll be good from now on."

"I don't think you've learned your lesson yet." I swatted Karen's bottom again. I wasn't getting any sign that I had spanked her too hard. My cock was uncomfortably hard in my jeans. I adjusted it again.

"No more, Mark! No more!" Then Karen wiggled her butt to egg me on. I gave her another swat. "I can't believe you're being so mean to your sister!" Another swat.

This time, I held my hand on Karen's butt and moved it around slightly. Karen didn't wiggle her ass like she did the first time. Instead, she subtly pressed her butt into my hand as it traversed her entire bottom.

"You aren't wearing any panties!" I said in mock surprise. Karen had stopped wearing panties for our game after our first session.

"Please, Mark, let me go! I'll be good from now on."

I rubbed my hand slowly over her butt. "Does that hurt? Does that sting?" I hoped it didn't. Asking was an excuse for me to feel all of my sister's ass.

"It does, Mark! Please stop! Please, please stop!"

I moved my hand up and slid them inside her shorts. "Is this what you really wanted? Me to run my hand over your bare ass?"

"No, Mark! I didn't want this at all!" Then Karen pressed her ass more firmly into my hand. I gave her ass a couple of gentle squeezes. God, I loved my sister's butt. My cock felt like it was about to burst through my jeans.

I said menacingly, "You know what I'm going to do? You know what I'm going to do to teach you a lesson?"

"No, Mark. Nothing more!"

"I'm going to spank your naked bottom." I grabbed Karen's shorts and pulled them all the way down. Karen then stepped out of them. Last week, I had come up with the idea of giving the last swat on her naked bottom, and she had seemed to love it.

I resumed my spanking position and stopped to admire my sister's ass. There were pink spots, but not bright pink. She had a model-quality ass. She was wiggling it slowly back and forth, egging on what we both knew would be the final swat. Whatever pain my spanks had caused, Karen seemed to shrug off.

"This one's going hurt, Karen."

"Don't, Mark! You've spanked me enough!"

I grinned wickedly as I spanked her gorgeous bottom one last time. I was glad to be done with that and now do strictly fun things. I slid my right hand to Karen's right side and then slid it upward. At the same time, I moved next to her and began sliding my left hand along her left side. Her skin felt so smooth. All she had on was her small crochet top and the high heels.

Last week was the first time I had run my hands over her body. It was also the first time she had refused to go along with what I wanted to do. When I had moved one hand towards her bare pussy, Karen had sharply said "No!" and had suddenly thrust her body to throw my hand off her.

Now, I'd keep away from her pussy. I rubbed my hands over the front of her shoulders. As she was bent forward over the table, I bent forward with her until my mouth was next to her left ear. "Are you going to be a good girl from now on?" I asked tauntingly.

"I'll be good. I promise!"

I smiled as I continued to let my hands roam over the top of her chest. I thought she was going to be very good, but not in the way she implied.

Karen said, "Please don't pull down the zipper on my top. It'll come off if you do." The tone of her voice half-begged me to not do it and half-begged me to do it.

I slid my right hand to the center of her chest and then slowly downward.

"Stop, Mark!" My hand moved more down. "Please don't!" My hand moved down the valley between her tits. "I'm your sister!"

It was easy to catch the large ring with my finger. I pulled it slowly down, and the sound of the zipper seemed to fill the entryway. I used my left hand to steady the top while I pulled the zipper completely free.

"Mark! I'll be completely naked!" I could hear the excitement in Karen's voice.

I let go of the top, and it slowly slid down her chest and fell to the floor.

I reached forward and cupped Karen's breasts. She said, "Nooooooo!" which sounded more like a moan to me. Karen's tits felt wonderful in my hands. I knew she wanted me to do this, that she had designed the crochet top so I'd do this. She struggled a little, but not nearly enough to stop me as I gently squeezed her breasts.

"Please stop, Mark. This is so wrong, so awful. A brother should never do this to his sister."

It was wrong. It was awful. But I loved every second of it, and I could tell Karen did too.

We both panted as I continued massaging Karen's boobs. She had stopped struggling and now pressed her body firmly against mine. I wished I could see Karen's face, to hopefully see the pleasure she was experiencing; but she always faced away from me while we played. Instead, I had to use her posture, movements, and breathing to judge how much she was enjoying it. I caught a whiff of pussy wetness. She was as excited as I was.

I had to come. My balls felt like they were ready to explode. And I knew that jerking off to porn later this evening would be completely unsatisfying. I decided to push things even more forward and hoped that Karen would be okay with that.

I released Karen's tits, stood up, and started pulling up my shirt. Karen twisted her head to look back at me. "What are you doing?"

Once I had my shirt off, I said, "Getting naked."

Karen's eyes went wide. Fear? Excitement? A mixture of both? "Mark! You shouldn't get naked with me!"

I lifted my left foot and untied my shoe. "I'm going to teach you a lesson, Karen. I tried to tell you that if you continued to tease me, things would go too far. They're going too far today."

Karen looked at me in shock. She said, "Don't, Mark. Don't go too far."

Karen sounded like she was giving me a warning. I wasn't going to have sex with my sister. I suspected she was still a virgin, and I wasn't going to take her virginity. Oral sex with her was out as she always faced away from me. But there was something we could do that was like sex but involved no penetration.

I said, "I'm going to give you one last little lesson. You need to learn to what happens when you tease a guy too much."

Karen didn't know how to react. She watched me indecisively as I stripped off my clothes. Once I was naked, I pulled a small bottle of massage oil out of my pants pocket. I squirted some in my hand, and then I rubbed the oil into the area around Karen's butt crack, starting from above her anus and up to the top.

"Mark, you shouldn't be touching me back there." Karen seemed reassured that I wasn't going to do anything too crazy.

"Hopefully, this is the lesson that'll get my message across."

I squirted some more oil onto my hand and then rubbed the oil up and down my cock. I had read about this in some porn story, and it seemed like the perfect solution.

I placed my cock in the oil-covered portion of Karen's butt crack. I grabbed her hips in my hands and then slid my cock forward. Wow, it felt good! Karen in high heels was a good height for me to do this.

Karen moaned, "Nooooooo!"

I slid my cock back down her ass crack in a faux fucking motion. Her oiled skin felt amazing to my cock. I thrust forward again and let out a big sigh of pleasure. This was awesome. I pulled back again. This was something like fucking, but very different.

The next thrust, Karen slid her ass backward to meet my thrust. "Oh, God!" she moaned. She pulled back as I did, and again she slid her ass backward as I thrust. "This is terrible, Mark." She was panting again. "This is awful. I can't believe you're using me like this. I'm your sister, and you're using me like this."

I paused at the bottom, and Karen somehow squeezed my cock with her butt cheeks. "You're so bad, Karen," I said as I slid forward. "You drive me crazy."

I picked up the pace, and Karen automatically adjusted to match my every thrust. Her head was turned to the side, and I could see that her eyes were closed.

"This is so humiliating, Mark. This is so wrong."

I took one more thrust and then erupted, spewing cum all over my sister's back. I seemed to come forever. Karen kept repeating, "This is so wrong." When I stopped coming, I felt emotionally and physically spent.

I was still panting as I released the handcuffs from the baluster. "Now go upstairs. And I hope you finally learned a lesson!"

Karen kept herself bent over as she slowly walked to the stairs and then climbed them. I went to the guest half-bath and did the best I could to clean myself up. I got some paper towels from the kitchen and cleaned up any cum spots I could find. I then found the handcuffs in the living room and pocketed them. I was glad the house smelt of baking (Karen had made cupcakes) so Mom wouldn't smell the sex.

My heart rate had finally returned to normal by the time I checked the menu.

* * * *

Later that evening, Mom was in the living room. I could hear the they're-about-to-kiss-for-the-first-time music swelling in the distance. Karen and I were standing side-by-side in the kitchen. I frosted a cupcake, removed the wrapper, and lifted it to Karen's mouth. She took a bite and said, "Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm" as she chewed. Then she added, "That was amazing."

I smiled. "You enjoyed it?"

"Very much so. I was very surprised but loved it."

"So you had no idea I was such a great cupcake froster." We both laughed quietly, knowing what she was really talking about. I held out the cupcake for her again, and she took another bite. It felt amazingly intimate to feed her like this.

Karen grabbed a cupcake, took the knife from my hand, frosted the cupcake, and fed me a bite. After that, we alternated feeding each other.

I said, "I'm so glad you made these to take over to Gwen's tomorrow." Karen smiled. We both knew they were really for us to share.

We continued feeding each other until I had finished two cupcakes and Karen one. Without a word, we mutually decided that was enough. I then helped Karen frost the remaining cupcakes for her friends.

I asked, "What if we were to have dessert more often?" Karen froze. "I'd love to frost your cupcakes two or three times a week."

Karen stood there frozen for a while before saying, "I don't want to. I'm very happy with how things are. I..."

She paused for a moment to think of something to say. I asked gently, "Afraid you'll gain weight if you have dessert more often?"

"Yeah. Something like that."

I moved away from the counter. "It's okay. I'm fine with that."

* * * *

The next night after I had dinner at home, I met some people from work at a bar. We talked shop for a while. People had been giving Terrence and me some meaningful work. Nothing big, but still something I could discuss in an interview for a marketing position. At nine, a band started playing Cajun music. I had never given Cajun music a serious listen to before, but I enjoyed listening to the band as well as hanging out with my coworkers. When the band stopped playing for good at eleven, I went home.

When I got to the second floor, I noticed light leaking out from under the door to the craft room. I knocked and went in. I asked Karen, "How was your evening?" as I sat down on the bed.

"Very good. I went over to Gwen's. Several of my crafting friends were there. I told them about how well my crochet tops are selling. They were amazed and very happy for me. It made me feel really good. It gives me a very warm feeling to be successful with my own designs."

"You should be proud of yourself."

"I am. How was your evening?"

I told her about my time at the bar. When I was done, I stood up. "See ya in the morning."

"Could we talk a bit more?"

"Sure." I sat back down.

After a long pause, Karen asked, "Last night, when you asked me for more desserts and I said no, were you really not upset?"

"I was disappointed, but I wasn't angry. It's your choice, Karen. I'm not going to pressure you to do anything you don't want to do." She seemed doubtful. I decided to try to reassure her. "You may be surprised to hear this, but at one time I was a big jerk."

Karen giggled a little bit. Then the giggling turned into a long bout of quiet laughter. Finally, she said, "No, I didn't know that."

I chuckled. "So I went off to college, and my first roommate was also a jerk but we were not compatible in our jerkiness. After a month, we hated each other's guts. We went to the RL and demanded to change roommates."

"RL?"

"Resident Leader. A senior who lived on our dorm floor and enforced the dorm rules."

"And did he arrange a change?"

I shook my head. "He pointed out that I had told everyone that Caleb was the worst roommate in the world, and Caleb had done the same for me."

Karen laughed lightly. "That wasn't smart."

"It wasn't. The RL, Scott, told us that no one was interested in either of us as a roommate. The only option we really had to stop being roommates was for one of us to move out."

"Oof."

"Yeah. And that scumbag Caleb didn't volunteer to move out." I winked at Karen. "Before I could start making plans for murdering Caleb, Scott said he would counsel the two of us for an hour three times a week."

"That's about all he could do, wasn't it?"

I shrugged. "It's not what I wanted to hear. I was having a miserable time at college. I had imagined it would be wall-to-wall casual sex with an occasional break to go to class. It wasn't that way at all."

"How was it then?"

I thought about how to describe it for a moment. "Freshman year in particular, it's a lot like high school with your parents gone on a really long weekend. But in high school, saying I was a starter on the football team was a great pickup line. In college, saying I used to be a starter on a mid-sized high school football team didn't get me anywhere."

Karen smiled. "So you weren't having much luck with girls."

8letters
8letters
6,562 Followers
123456...8