My Cruel Father Pt. 02

Story Info
My fathers drug returns.
5.5k words
4.46
35.9k
34

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are 18+

I wasn't a virgin anymore. As I walked to Josh's house that was all I could think. I was no longer a virgin and my own father had stolen that from me. The thought made my skin crawl. I had pictured my first time as being romantic. I had pictured flowers and silk bedsheets and sexy lingerie. I had pictured Josh, giving myself to him willingly and lovingly. It would have been gentle and passionate and perfect. It maybe would have happened tonight. It had been an almost unspoken part of the plan that I would be sharing a bed with him for the first time while we had the place to ourselves.

But that was all ruined now. You only get one first time and mine had been stolen by my dad and some crazy chemical he had given me. I still couldn't believe how intense the feeling had been. The burning within me had been so unbearable that I had let my father defile me just to feel peace. That kind of power was scary. How could I ever trust to be in that house again?

As I approached Josh's door I pushed the thought down. I didn't want to think about that now and besides, I had at least one night before I had to go home and figure out my new life. Tonight I would ignore everything that had happened and enjoy myself. For at least one night. Misery was in my future but I would have one final night of joy with my friends and Josh.

Josh's house was big, his parents earned good money so there was plenty of space for the 7 of us. There was me and Josh, my best friend Laura, Chloe, Tom, Billy and Dan. We were all sitting in the dining room playing a drinking game listening to a playlist that was mostly background to the laughter echoing around the room. As usual the girls had dressed up like we were hitting the town. I was wearing a slinky black dress that hugged my hips and pulled my modest breasts together in a very sexy way. The colour of the dress complimented my dark hair. Laura was a redhead with pale skin and was wearing a sexy red body con dress, she was trying to seal the deal with Tom and the way he was looking at her, I could tell she would succeed. Chloe was in a flowy white dress that ended just above her knee and showed her ample cleavage. The boys were dressed less flashy, wearing jeans and a tshirt but Josh still looked breathtaking. In the moment, being there with my friends, everything felt normal. Like nothing had happened. Suddenly Laura jumped up and announced that she needed to use the bathroom and as girls tend to do, me and Chloe went with her.

As we entered the large master bathroom, Laura locked the door behind herself and turned to me and Chloe who were touching up our makeup in the mirror.

'Guys, Tom has been eye fucking me all night. Tell me you've seen it.' She said, excitement so clear in her voice. Me and Chloe very quickly confirmed that we had in fact seen the very obvious ogling that Tom had been doing. We made no mention of the very obvious erection he'd been sporting however.

'When we go back downstairs, we should move to the lounge. It's cosier. A much better ambience.' She emphasised the last word in such a way that we knew that when said ambience she meant 'place to make out'. I wanted to get cosier with Josh myself so I was happy with Laura's plan and Chloe was happy with it too. Chloe wasn't seeing anyone, in fact she didn't seem like she was even particularly interested in guys at all yet. We chalked it up to her being immature even if she definitely had the boy of a woman. Chloe did however like to dance so the idea of moving into the lounge where she could dance to the music was fine with her.

We finished up in the bathroom and headed back downstairs. The boys seemed surprised and confused when we walked past the door to the dining room but Laura quickly stuck her head into the room and told them we were moving. The boys very quickly joined us in the dimly lit living room. Chloe had wasted no time setting up the music and before too long we were all drinking and dancing. Josh had found me straight away and his hands lightly pressed against my hips. My mind flashed to my fathers hands, the hands that had held me in the same place hours before as my father had fucked me so hard I thought I might pass out, but I quickly pushed the thought away. These weren't my fathers hands, they were Josh's. Soft sweet gentle Josh. We swayed together to the beat of the music. Behind Josh I could see Laura grinding back against Tom as his hands roamed up and down her tight body. Laura had always been more of a bad girl than me. Before today we had both been virgins but Laura had at least sucked a couple of dicks. She was flirty and made dirty jokes. We'd often joked that she was the devil to my angel. I wondered what she might think if she knew what had happened earlier.

Chloe was dancing with Billy and Dan, it wasn't flirty or provocative, just three friends having a fun time. It was honestly nice to see them make each other laugh as they engaged in a dance battle of ridiculous moves.

As the night wore on the dancing tired us all out and we ended up sitting in a circle on the floor. Laura was draped across Tom, his arm wrapped around her possessively. She looked very pleased with herself. I was in a similar position on the opposite side of the circle, nestled against Josh. Somehow we had ended up deciding to play truth or dare. I wasn't immediately comfortable with the idea, I knew how these games ended and I was a good girl. I didn't want to end up flashing the group or kissing one of my girlfriends and I certainly didn't want to answer truths about how often I masturbated or whether I shaved my pussy. I also didn't want to ruin the atmosphere either so I quietly accepted with the caveat that I could back out at any moment. Billy went first and picked truth, Laura dived in immediately asking him 'who is the cutest girl here?' Billy looked awkward for a moment but I guess the alcohol had made him a little braver because he smirked and said 'Chloe. Easily.' Chloe blushed and stared at the ground. Next was Tom's turn, he smirked as he picked dare. Dan dared him to make out with Laura and the two actually looked relieved at the excuse to finally cross that line. They immediately locked lips and went at each other. I watched thinking how I would hate to have such an intimate moment be so public. Kissing like that was for the privacy of the bedroom. I wasn't a prude, I just believed in privacy. When they finally resurfaced it was Laura's turn. She picked truth and Tom asked her what colour her underwear was. Laura turned to him and said 'you'll see later.' in the flirtiest voice I had ever heard. The answer elicited a cheer from the whole group and then it was Dan's turn, he chose dare. We thought as a group for a moment before finally daring him to drink a shot of vodka which he sank in no time. Josh went next and picked truth. Billy asked him when the last time he masturbated was. I sighed, sensing the turn the game was taking. Josh surprised me by revealing he'd jacked off just before everyone had arrived. I went to make a joke about it but the memory of what I had been doing before I arrived flashed through my mind and I held my tongue.

Finally it was my turn. Josh had picked truth and for some reason I was feeling brave so I chose dare. The group discussed it amongst themselves and decided I should take a shot of vodka. This didn't bother me at all, i'd been drinking vodka and coke all night anyway and I was no stranger to shots. This dare somehow grew to everyone taking a shot and the boys wasted no time grabbing a tray, a bottle and some glasses and passing them around.

'Salut' we shouted as we sunk our shots back, most of us cringing at the burning sensation. And then the game started again. All the usual truths and dares came up. Billy removed his t-shirt, Dan had to lick Chloe's foot, Laura had to flash a bra, everyone had to take another shot. As the game continued I became aware that the burning sensation from the vodka had not faded. In fact it seemed to be growing. I started to panic internally, fearing the worst. But how? My father wasn't even here. No, this was all in my head. I tried to suppress the fear but I could not suppress the growing heat in my body that was very definitely not pooling between my legs. I must have started rubbing against Josh at some point as he looked down at me and asked me what was wrong. I shrugged it off, how could I explain what I feared might be happening, to him. He didn't seem convinced by my answer and tightened his grip around me, his hand lightly caressing my exposed shoulder. The sensation made me moan. Loudly.

'Woah, I think someone had a bit too much to drink there.' Chloe laughed.

'Maybe you're right, would you grab her some water please?' Josh asked. He was so sweet, he was always looking out for me. Chloe got up and went to leave the room and as she did Josh said 'actually Laura could you go with her? And maybe make some coffees? It's probably time we all started sobering up.' Laura happily obliged, eager to move to the pairing off into bedrooms part of the evening.

I looked at the clock and it was only one o'clock. Not a particularly late time for a house party but I didn't question it. The sooner I got to bed the easier it would be to hide what was happening. If anything was even happening.

As the girls left the room the boys gathered closer around me, asking if I was okay. Josh continued rubbing my arm, not knowing how difficult that small action was making it for me to not whimper and groan into him like a bitch in heat. There was no doubt about it, whatever my father had done to me was happening again. Tom reached forward and touched my shin, the added skin contact made me gasp and he jolted back. I saw that he was grinning but couldn't work out why. Until he spoke.

'Her old man was right, this stuff really works. Look at her!'

The words confused me at first but confusion parted for understanding and it began to dawn on me. They had done this. It must have been the shots! They had been so eager to pour them! Was it just me? I began to hope and pray and wish that the girls would hurry up. I wanted to stand up and walk out of the room, to go and find them, to seek help but instead I bit my lip and closed my eyes.

I had become acutely aware that I was sitting surrounded by four attractive boys while the most intense horniness built and built within me. I knew where this was headed. I hated knowing how powerless I would become to it. I had fucked my own dad to escape it.

So far I was keeping it under control but I knew that within minutes I would be back to that dripping, slutty mess that had finger fucked herself in front of her own father without even realising it. Even as the thought passed my mind I became aware of my thighs clenching, attempting to bring stimulation to my already soaking wet pussy.

'Josh' I managed to whisper with a trembling voice, 'please take me to bed.'

'No' he replied, his voice so strong and dominant that even though he was denying me salvation, my drug addled mind wanted nothing more than to feel him inside me.

'No Emily, I think we'd all prefer it if we stayed right where we are.'

I began to sob. I wasn't sure if it was unbearable need to fuck that pushed me over the edge or the knowledge that Josh was not going to help me, all I knew was that tears were spilling freely out of my eyes.

'Don't cry babe, we're going to help you.' Josh said, his face leaning into mine as he spoke. He pressed his lips against mine and even though I hated him at that moment my body craved the sensation of touch. I couldn't help but kiss him back. His tongue forced its way between my lips and despite myself I surrendered to it. My tongue began to dance with his and I could hear myself moaning at the exquisite feeling of it. I hated myself at that moment. I hate everything and everyone, but I was nothing more than a passenger to the ride at this point. It was clear that the boys were in control and my body wanted to give them what they were surely planning on taking even if my conscious mind wanted nothing more than to run and disappear forever. The hand that still rested on my shin drifted up to my knee, Tom's other hand came to rest on my other knee and he pried my legs apart with only the most token resistance from me. I felt my dress fall down around my waist and knew that all four of the boys could now see my underwear. I had chosen a sheer black thong, hoping Josh might see it in the privacy of his bedroom. I had planned to give myself to him, freely and willingly but he had instead chosen to take me. Not only that, he had chosen to share me.

'This slut is wrapped up very nicely for us.' Tom's voice drifted up to me from between my spread legs. I couldn't bear to open my eyes and look down at him. I didn't want to acknowledge what was happening. I tried to focus only on Josh and his tongue, trying to pretend this was the romantic evening I had envisioned. 'Let's unwrap her.'

Tom's hands gripped the thin waistband of my underwear and tore my thong off in one swift movement. I moaned loudly, the cool air suddenly hitting my soaked pussy providing the most incredible feeling. Josh finally pulled away. I felt ashamed of the way I tried to pull him back, the drug made kissing feel so good and I was so horny and in need of relief that his lips on mine could have got me off all on their own. I looked up at him and he looked past me, like I wasn't even there, his eyes were fixed on my exposed body. I finally looked too. All of the boys were staring now. Billy and Dan were openly rubbing their erections through their jeans. Tom's face was only inches away from lower lips. My pussy was so wet that my inner thighs were coated with my own juices. My lower lips were engorged and parted and my most intimate place was open for all to see. I tried one last time to pull myself together, to bring an end to this nightmare.

'Please, don't do this, please just let me go.' I begged. My body literally trembling with the need for release. Tom's eyes met mine. Then he dove in.

He lapped at me clumsily and with zero skill, his whole mouth engulfed my pussy and his tongue probed my slick folds. I nearly came right then, despite his clear lack of skill. My burning need took control of my body and my hands grabbed his head, pulling him in. Spurring him on. My legs clenched around him and my moans came freely and loudly.

'What the fuck!' came a shout from behind me, We all turned to see Laura and Chloe stood in the door, Chloe was holding a tray of drinks and Laura looked as if she had just witnessed someone kill her dog. She turned and stormed out of the room, asking for no explanation simply knowing that she wanted no part of what was happening. She had wanted Tom, I remembered. She had wanted him and now she had seen him eating me out. Seen me apparently willing and loving the experience. She must have thought I was the biggest whore in the world. Maybe I was. Chloe stood in the door awkwardly for a moment, I noticed her eyes roaming over my body and finally linger on my exposed area. It was hard to work out what she was thinking but I hoped that maybe she could rescue me from this, I reached for her.

'Chloe, please...' I begged, breathlessly. The boys sat frozen. They clearly had not thought this far ahead and whatever happened next rested on how Chloe reacted. She placed the tray on the little table next to the door and slowly walked to me, kneeling down beside me. She was going to help. Chloe was going to save me. She reached her hand to me and in the cruellest twist of the night she grabbed my right breast. I cried and gasped at the same time. My only hope of rescue had betrayed me and fuck did her caresses feel incredibly in my heightened state. The boys took this silent gesture as a green light and they all descended on me. Within seconds Tom's mouth was once again probing my slick folds. The other boys were not idle this time, having had their little party nearly broken up once, they were not wasting their second chance. They tore my dress from my body. Literally tore the silky material off my body. I had not worn a bra, my modest breasts were perky enough on my young body that I did not need one. I regretted that now as it was all too easy for them to access my smooth body. It broke my heart to see Chloe helping, though that was a difficult emotion to hold on to as Tom seemed to have finally found my clit. His tongue circled my sensitive bud as he slid a single finger inside me. It was too much, my legs squeezed his head and my eyes clenched shut as my orgasm exploded in me. It rippled through me forever, wave after wave of pleasure crashing down on me. I nearly blacked out before I realised I had been unintentionally holding my breath through the whole experience. My captors backed off for a moment, content to just watch me cum in front of them. When it was over I curled up into a ball and cried. I cried because my friends had betrayed me and my best friend now hated me. I cried because of the shame of how good it had felt. I cried because despite my orgasm I was still burning up inside.

'Fuck that was amazing.' Dan said, breaking the silence.

'And she's still desperate for more! Look at her!' Billy replied.

Billy's words drew their attention to my hand which had slid itself between my thighs and my fingers now found themselves between my soft, wet, oversensitive folds. The pleasure hurt, but I could not stop. I didn't know whether I'd been given a stronger dose of the drug or whether the alcohol had diminished my body's ability to fight it but the intensity had already passed anything I had felt in my fathers study. I was so horny I couldn't even speak. I was nothing more than a writhing, naked body on the floor trying to find relief. I didn't even notice the boy's undress. I didn't see Chloe self consciously remove her underwear from under her dress. I barely even noticed them kneel down around me. But I knew the instant they touched me. They rolled me onto my back. I couldn't see who was where because I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes. Just as I couldn't remove my hands from my tender pussy. Strong hands gripped my arms while another pair once again spread my legs. I felt the warmth of another body between my legs and finally forced myself to look. Josh was the boy between my legs. His cock erect and dripping pre cum as he took position. His cock was smaller than my dads had been. I hated knowing that. I hated that a part of me was disappointed about it. To my left was Billy and to my right was Dan and they were both pulling my hands to their cocks. Billy was the smallest, my hand wrapped around him eagerly, my body once again betraying me. Billy's cock was barely bigger than a handful. Dan's was only marginally longer and a little thicker. Tom came into view beside my head and I expected him to push his cock into my mouth. My lips parted, ready and traitorously willing to take him. At this point I would have done truly anything to be filled with cum and find relief. Instead he pushed his fingers between my lips. The same ones that had been pumping into me only moments before. I tasted the salty musky taste of myself off of him and wanted to throw up. I had never been the least bit interested in girls, I'd never even watched lesbian porn out of curiosity. It was boys for me and I knew it. The thought of going down on a woman disgusted me and now here I was tasting my own cunt juices off of my friends fingers. Then things got worse.

Chloe had been behind my head where I couldn't see her until the hem of her dress came into view and my head was trapped beneath it. My world suddenly got smaller, all I could see were her long smooth legs and the forbidden junction at the top of them. I started struggling to escape but at that moment Josh thrust forward, spearing into my smooth wet pussy. The sudden feeling of fullness, though certainly not the fullest I had ever been, caused my jaw to drop and that was my fatal mistake. Chloe lowered herself completely and her dripping pussy lips filled my mouth. Josh began to fuck me, his cock was smaller than my fathers had been but it curved upwards and hit my g spot like it was made for me. It would have been bliss if my mouth wasn't currently filled with my friends cunt. I tried to shake my head away, tried to escape the wet pussy determined to seek its pleasure from me. Chloe simply gripped my hair with one hand and reached back to play with my nipple with the other. My body soon pushed my conscious mind away and took control. My face was already grinding against her pussy from the force of Josh fucking me, all it took was my tongue poking out for Chloe to start moaning loudly. The sound of lust filled the room, my muffled moans disappeared into Chloe's cunt but the boys were groaning in pleasure around me as they used my body however they pleased. I surrendered myself to it. I couldn't fight it anyway, I had tried and failed and even if this was the last way i'd have chosen to spend my evening I couldn't deny that every touch, every hump, every nipple tweak and even the taste of Chloe on my tongue, it all felt incredible. So I surrendered to it. I rolled my hips in time with Josh's fucking, I gripped the cocks in my hands and pumped them with renewed intensity and I dove into Chloe like a woman possessed.

12