My Cruel Father Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long I could feel Josh's rhythm start to stagger, his pumping becoming more erratic and I knew he was close. I knew that when he came I would be free from this torment and I would be able to leave. I wasn't sure I had anywhere to go anymore but I knew it would be better than here. To my surprise it was Chloe who came first, a loud breathless moan echoed around the room from above me and the young girl ground her hips down onto my face as a gush of her fluids drenched me. She held me there for a moment and then rolled off, granting me full vision of Josh between my long smooth legs. His eyes were closed as if he were in ecstasy and his whole body was tightened like he was furiously trying to prolong his orgasm.

'Cum for me baby, please Josh, cum in my tight young pussy.' I begged, partly out of genuine desire and partly as a way of hurrying my escape along. He Grunted and thrust forward, powerful and strong into me and I felt his cock twitching inside me. Unlike when my dad had cum inside me I felt no strong ropes of cum spurting in me. When Josh pulled out I realised why. He was wearing a condom.

'You didn't think we'd cut the party short did you.' He grinned down at me, pulling the spent rubber off of his softening cock. 'We want to make sure everyone has a good time tonight.'

They were going to make me fuck every person in this room. Somehow that hadn't dawned on me until now. I had assumed I would only have to wait for the first person to cum in me to find my relief, it hadn't occurred to me that I would have to fuck all four boys. In less than 24 hours I had gone from being a complete virgin to being fucked by five boys and forced to make a girl cum on my face.

'Don't worry though babe, we'll try and make this efficient for you.' He said, standing up. I had no idea what that meant but I was sure I wouldn't like it. Billy and Dan grabbed me by my arms and lifted me up, They trend me around to where Tom was now laying on the ground, his cock jutting up in the air proudly. His cock was much bigger than Josh's. Bigger even than my fathers had been. I must have sounded like a porn star as they lowered me down onto it and I felt the exquisite way it filled me up. I knew that vaginas didn't work that way but he was so big I worried my pussy would never return to normal after him. My walls stretched around him, every inch of him spreading me wider and pushing deeper than either of my two previous partners had been capable. I rested a moment when he finally bottomed out in me, even through my horny haze I knew that this monster between my legs would be a challenge and I needed a second to adjust. To allow my body to get used to the large invade currently pressing into my cervix. Tom was not a patient man however and apparently my body didn't believe in waiting either. He pulled me forward so that my breasts dangled in his face and he began to brutally piston into me with no care for how it felt for me. Tears streamed down my face. It hurt so much but in such a beautiful way. I honestly could not tell if I wanted to get off his cock or find a way to feel him deeper. He thrust upwards into me a few more times before my cunt clenched tight around his cock and I cried out in delirious ecstacy. Through it all he never stopped fucking into me, slamming his cock up into me even as my body writhed in pleasure. The drug had become so intense in me that even as my orgasm eased off, another crashed down on me. It felt like the ocean had risen up and I found my mind dragged off to sea. I was lost in the pleasure and the pain of it all. By my third orgasm on his cock my pussy was so overworked and sensitive that fucking had become agony but still he did not stop. My mouth was screaming out in mindless desperation. I could hear myself begging for more, promising my pussy to him forever, literally begging for his cum inside me. The filter between my brain and mouth disappeared and I could hear myself begging him to knock me up, to flood my womb with his hot cock. I even asked him to keep me drugged and filled like this forever. I was so lost in it all that I didn't even register Billy approaching me from behind until I thought his little cock knocking at my backdoor. I stiffened up and began to panic. I very much did not want anyone in my ass but my struggle to escape was to no avail as I felt him press forward and the head of his cock lodge itself in my virgin asshole.

My hole burned, he had gone in raw and hadn't even spat on his cock to make it easier and all the while Tom was still thrusting into me. Billy grabbed my soft hips and impaled me entirely on his cock. My mouth sprang open in pain and that was when Dan took his opportunity to take my last shred of innocence by shoving his cock in my mouth. All three of them fucked me in a messy uncoordinated fury. The room was filled with the sounds of moaning and skin slapping against skin.

Dan came first. He pulled me onto his cock and shot his load straight down my throat, I had no choice but to swallow it all. This was a cruel way to realise that someone cumming in my mouth would not cure the effects of the drug. He fell away and I was left momentarily with the incredibly full feeling of being fucked by two cocks at once. I wasn't surprised when Billy stiffened up next and I felt his cock twitch inside my rear hole. He must have also been wearing a condom because I once again felt no cum inside me. To my shame I realised I missed the feeling and the memory of my fathers hitting my inner walls made my pussy clench which must have been all it took to send Tom over the edge. He was also wearing a condom.

I slid off his deflating erection and wailed, I needed release so bad I felt like my mind had snapped. Josh stood over my writhing form once again and dropped something moist and rubbery down onto me.

'There's your relief, slut. Enjoy.' His voice was filled with venom.

I picked up the item he had dropped, it was his condom, I could see his cum pooled in the bottom. I knew what he expected me to do. The idea repulsed me but I also knew I couldn't take any more of this. My body had been used and abused for hours at this point and still the intense burning horniness was boiling inside of me.

I slowly lowered the used condom down to my sore and tender pussy, I winced as I made contact with my lower lips but pushed through. I squeezed the contents out and inside of me before using my fingers to fuck the cum into my cunt. I looked like a whore. They had made me a whore. I would never be the good, virginal girl again. I was their cum hungry whore who had begged my boyfriend's best friend to turn me into a mindless sex slave. The cum worked instantly and all of a sudden it felt like my body had been doused with cold water.

I was left sitting, naked and broken and reeking of sex in the middle of the room, surrounded by my spent friends. I felt hideous. I never wanted to be touched again. And yet in the darkest corner of my mind, in a room that might otherwise have stayed shut if not for my fathers intervention, an evil part of me wanted more. My friends went to bed while I cried myself to sleep in the middle of the room.

To be continued...

12