My Cruel Father Pt. 03

Story Info
Emily deals with the aftermath of her ordeal.
4.2k words
4.57
13.5k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are 18+

At some point I must have passed out. When I came to I was still lying naked in the middle of the room but I was alone. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was half five in the morning. The gang must have gone to bed at some point and not even thought to throw a blanket over me. It was clear that my position as a human in the group was over, I was nothing more than an object that they had used and thrown away. I was cold and my entire body ached. Looking around the room I could see the shredded remains of my dress and my discarded thong. For lack of any other options I pulled the thong up my legs, wincing at each new bruise I noticed. I silently found my phone and left the room. I found my shoes by the front door and stole what I assumed was Josh's mum's coat from the coat rack and crept out of the house.

The morning air was cold and the wind made me very aware of how little I was wearing. I wrapped my arms around myself to make sure that the coat stayed close around me. The last thing I wanted was yet another person seeing my body without my permission. Walking also made me aware of the dried cum that had leaked out of my pussy and onto my thighs while I slept. I felt so gross as I remembered how eagerly I had fed Josh's cum into my pussy. My body felt stained, permanently ruined by what had happened. I wanted a bath or to turn to dust and blow away on the wind. I honestly wasn't sure which was preferable. I needed to go home to get clothes but I absolutely did not want to see my dad. I made it back to my street and could see my dads car still on the drive. I couldn't face him, not after what he'd done to me. Not after what he'd helped the boys and Chloe do to me. I huddled in the bus shelter on my street where I could see the car and I waited. At some point an old man joined me. He must have been around 60 and clearly did not look after himself. He was very overweight and his white shirt was covered in various stains.

He was quiet at first, but he kept looking over at me. The coat was still wrapped around me but my smooth legs stuck out from the bottom and I could see his eyes roaming over my exposed flesh. The look made my skin crawl.

'Hey darling.' the old man said. Some of his teeth were missing. I looked away and ignored him but this only made him slide closer to me, pinning me against the wall of the bus shelter with his large body. 'You catching a bus? Maybe we're going to the same place.' I moved to stand up and walk away from him but his thick arm grabbed hold of my coat as I stood and it fell off my shoulders. Suddenly my perky breasts and smooth body were exposed to this disgusting man and he was still holding onto the only thing available to cover myself. The only saving grace was that I was still wearing my thong, even if it offered very little in terms of coverage. The gross old man practically beamed at the sight. I was thankful that it was still early enough out that there was no one else on the street. 'Oh now that's a sight. I bet you'd like your coat back darling.'

'Yes!' was my immediate response, hoping but not believing that he would be willing to grant my request. He yanked the coat and it came out of my hands, he was much stronger than me.

'Well if you're nice to me and sit back down i'll give it back.'

I didn't move, simply wrapped my arms around myself to hide what little of my body I could hide.

'Bus should be here in fifteen minutes. All the early birds and the driver will see you. Up to you whether they see you like this or not.'

I'd have cried if I had any tears left. I had no choice, I couldn't go home and I couldn't walk the streets in just my practically see through thong. The only option I had was to play this sick freaks game and hope he would give me my coat back. Slowly and very reluctantly I sat back down between him and the wall of the shelter. At least I was mostly concealed from anyone on the street now.

'Good girl. Now what's a pretty young thing like you doing dressed like that? Too early to be going to give your boyfriend a sexy surprise, but not too early to be coming home from one. Is that it? Have some fun with your boyfriend last night?'

I said nothing. Simply stared ahead.

'Hey, I said you had to be nice to me. Unless you like walking the streets looking like a slut.'

'Please, just give me my coat back.'

'Answer my question first.'

I didn't want to tell him what had happened. I couldn't say that my boyfriend and our closest friends had taken turns using me like a sex toy.

'I was at my boyfriends.' Was all I could say.

'I thought as much. Did you let him into that sweet puss of yours?'

I nodded.

'Lucky boy. You sure are a sweet little thing but you look like you could use a real man. Let me see that little hole of yours darling. You keep it smooth?'

I looked at him in shock, he was a creep but I hadn't expected him to be so brazen. His hand gripped my thigh and pulled it over his leg before I had a chance to react. I tried to pull it away but he was just too strong. He was at least two times my size and he stared down at my pussy, barely covered by my thong like a man staring at heaven. I covered my crotch with my hands.

'Let me see or I take this coat with me when the bus comes. Me and all the nice men on the bus will get a nice show as we drive away.'

I whimpered as I realized how much power he held right now. I slowly moved my hands away.

'Pull it to the side darling. I wanna see that snatch of yours.'

I looked away as he did what he wanted, I didn't want to see his face as he got to see my smooth pussy. He was old enough to be my grandfather.

'I knew it'd be smooth. All you young sluts keep it smooth. Back in my day everyone had a beaver.'

I gasped as I felt his hands on my sore pussy. I grabbed his wrist to stop his fingers probing any deeper into my overworked folds.

'Let go of me. I'm going to make you feel good and then i'll give you your coat. The bus will be here soon and if you're a good girl you'll be wearing your coat before it gets here.'

The sudden touch had brought back all of the events from last night and I just couldn't bear to be touched there again.

'Please!' I begged, 'Please just give me my coat and let me go! I'll do anything else just don't touch me there i'm so sore!'

He looked at me for a second. Not just at my exposed pussy, he looked into my eyes and for a second it seemed like he might just let me go.

'Okay. I'll give you your coat back.'

'You will?' I couldn't believe what he was saying.

'Give me your thong first. It's been a long time since I saw a pretty young thing like you naked and I want a memento.'

'Oh god, you're such a creep.' I groaned.

'Hey I could always keep the coat?'

'No no! I'll do it.' I sighed with resignation.

He released my thigh and looked at me expectantly. With a defeated groan I shimmied my thong down my legs and handed it to him. I thought for a second he wouldn't honor his part of the bargain but he did eventually hand me my coat. Even as I quickly pulled the coat back around my now completely naked body he was sniffing my underwear without a care in the world. I looked past him and saw that my fathers car was no longer on the drive and wasted no time leaving the bus shelter. I turned back once to see the gross old man stuff my underwear down the front of his trousers, winking at me as he did so. I knew exactly what he'd be using them for later and the thought repulsed me as I entered my home and left him behind.

The house was quiet. The silence forced me to face what had happened. I slid to the floor and cried. I don't know how long I was on the floor, I think I maybe even fell asleep but eventually I managed to climb to my feet and forced myself to shower. The warm water ran over my body, soothing my aches and pains, but I couldn't get clean. I scrubbed and scrubbed until all physical trace of last night's events were gone but still I felt dirty. Over the course of a single night I had lost every scrap of innocence I had, my friends had taken turns on me. My best friend thought I was nothing more than a boyfriend stealing whore and my own father had first hand knowledge of what my pussy felt like. My life had changed completely and I had no idea what I could even do about it. I stood in the shower for a long time before getting out and getting dry. After that I curled up in my bed and slept.

I was awoken by my phone buzzing. Someone was texting me. It was Laura. She was spamming my phone and each text was some variation of 'you're a slut, I hate you.' I couldn't even be mad at her, there was no way she could have known what happened last night. All she saw was her man going down on me. But if I could explain it to her, maybe I could at least salvage the friendship. I text her back, asking to meet up so that I could tell her what happened. She wanted nothing to do with me at first but eventually she agreed to let me come to hers, her parents were out for the evening so we would be able to talk. With a glimmer of hope suddenly appearing I sprung up out of bed and pulled on some jeans and a hoodie. I knew I would need proof for Laura though so I entered my fathers study, trying very hard to push back the memory of his skin against mine. His cock inside me. I went to his desk and started going through his drawers. The first two were empty but the bottom held a small box which when opened contained several notebooks, one of which I recognised as the one he had written in last night, and several vials of clear liquid.

I opened the notebooks first. They pages were mostly filled with equations and formulas that I had absolutely no way of deciphering but every so often there were notes I could read. They described tests administered and observations on potency or time for the drug to take effect. Eventually I got to the page he must have written last night after I left.

My father wrote "Subject reacted splendidly. All sense of self preservation and moral leaning went out of the window. Subject sought only relief with zero care shown for how she achieved such purpose. The formula is perfected and the dosage refined. All that remains is to discover the long term effects of the drug.'

He spoke about me in such cold detached terms. It made me sick. The notebook indicated that he had given me only one drop of the drug and I shuddered at the thought of how powerful such a small amount had been. I took the notebook and a vial of the drug from the desk, stuffed them in my bag and then left the house.

Laura lived only a street away and so it did not take me much time to get to hers. She answered the door in a dressing gown and pyjamas. The state of her face made it clear that she had been crying. She said nothing to me as she indicated for me to enter her home. She closed the door behind us and we both awkwardly moved into the living room. The silence was killing me and I wanted so much to seek comfort in my friend and to provide comfort for her so I launched into a long tirade. I told her everything about last night, I left out the part where my own father fucked me but I told her about the drug and that the boys had slipped it to me and that I had no control over what happened. When I was finally finished she looked furious.

'You had all night and that's the best you could come up with?' She snarled.

'Laura please, i'm telling you the truth! Look I brought proof!' I pulled out the notebook and vial and showed her them. She took the notebook and leafed through it but I could tell that she still didn't believe me.

'I have proof of my own you little slut.' she said, pulling out her phone and thrusting it towards me. What played on the screen was grainy dark footage that panned up and peered through a window. The sight was unmistakable. After storming out Laura must have gone round to the window and filmed the boys and Chloe fucking me. I could only bare to watch a second but the bar at the bottom indicated the video was eight minutes long.

'I'm going to take this video and send it to everyone I know so that the whole school knows what a dirty disgusting whore you are.'

I could tell she meant what she said. Everyone in school was going to see me getting fucked and appearing to love it. I would be humiliated. My life would be over. No, I couldn't let that happen, I had to make her see that I was telling the truth but how? An Idea came to me but the thought of actually doing it disgusted me. The only way to convince her for sure that I wasn't making it up was to make her feel it. Like I had. I was desperate and tired and the threat of Laura making school, a place I had enjoyed going, into yet another nightmare for me was too much. I knocked the phone out of Laura's hand and jumped onto her. The attack caught her off guard and we both fell to the floor, my body landing on top of hers and pinning her to the ground. I positioned my knees over her arms and held her down while she flailed and shouted at me to get off. I pulled out the vial and the little dropper lid and managed to land a single drop of the drug into her mouth. Now I just needed to wait for it to kick in.

'I'm so sorry for this Laura. I needed to make you see what it was like.' I shouted as we struggled. We wrestled on the ground for a few more minutes, me begging for forgiveness the whole time while Laura grunted and growled with the effort to get me off of her. Before long the grunts and growls took on a less aggressive tone and I knew it was kicking in. I rolled away from her resting back against the sofa to catch my breath.

Laura lay still for a bit, panting from the exertion but then she began to move again.

'Oh god what's happening.' She practically moaned, looking up at me, 'i'm on fire!'

'I know, i'm so sorry, I didn't want to do it but you were going to show everyone that video and I needed you to know I wasn't making it up. I couldn't think of a better way Laura!'

'Oh fuck my skin is so sensitive!'

At this point Laura had begun to writhe on the floor and had shrugged off her dressing gown leaving only her silky pyjama shorts and loose fitting tank top. Her hands were roaming freely over her body and I could see her skin had goosebumps.

'Okay, I believe you now.' she said in a breathy voice as one hand crept below her waistband, 'please make it stop now.'

Oh shit. I hadn't thought that far ahead. I had no way of stopping what was happening. She needed cum, and as I had learned the hard way last night, girl cum wouldn't work. She needed a man and the need would only build until it was satisfied.

'Oh fuck, Laura, I can't! It has to be a man, I didn't think, oh my god i'm such an idiot!'

'You bitch! You've done this to me! Oh fuck its too much.' She bit her lip tight then and I watched as the hand now firmly buried in her shorts picked up rhythm and pace. Her moans were coming quick and loud now and I watched as my best friend brought herself to a shuddering climax in front of me. I then watched her begin to sob as she realised that cumming had done nothing to soothe the burning need building within her. She look up at me again, pure fury burning behind her eyes.

'If you don't fix this you slut, i'm going to send that video to everyone we know. I'll send it to your dad. I'll send it to the headmaster, i'll upload it to the internet and make sure it follows you everywhere you go from this day forward.' She shuddered hard, her hand once again playing with what I could only assume were her sopping sensitive folds, 'I will ruin your life whore! Fuck please! Help me!'

I had been where Laura was. Twice yesterday people close to me had given me the drug. No one had helped me. I had wished for salvation but none had come. This time I had the power to grant release to someone else. I decided I would not let Laura go through what I had gone through.

I jumped up, shouting at Laura to stay where she was but making sure to take her phone with me. She was not in the right frame of mind and I couldn't risk the video going out. I ran to her front door and across the street where I knew Sam Jenkins lived. Sam was a massive nerd, with questionable hygiene and a gut that made him waddle. He was far from the ideal solution but he was the only guy I knew that lived nearby and hadn't raped me in the past 24 hours. I banged on his door and waited. The door eventually opened and a very confused looking Sam stood in the doorway.

'Emily?'

'Hi Sam, are your parents home?'

'I live with my grandma but she's in bed.' Not ideal but I could work with it. Sam looked like he had imagined this exact situation a million times while alone in bed. The thought of even touching Sam made me feel physically sick but the thought of Laura writhing on the floor in a desperate need for release filled me with equal guilt. So I simply smiled and pushed Sam backwards into his house, closing the door behind me.

'What's happening right now?' Sam said as his legs hit the couch cushions and he fell back with an ungraceful bump.

'I'm going to do something that i'm sure you'll enjoy but you need to never mention it to anyone, not even me, ever again okay?'

'What do you mean?'

'Sam please, just sit back and let this happen.'

He looked like he was about to argue but stopped himself. I'm sure that he was hoping for me to touch his dick and despite his confusion, he wasn't about to ruin any chance of that happening. I sat down next to him.

'Take off your shorts and underwear Sam.'

I think he nearly came just from that request but he was quick to comply. Sam's fat thighs and protruding gut, effectively hid his cock so that I could only see the purple head poking out from the abyss of his crotch.

'Lay on the floor.' I said, hoping this new position would allow me to do what I needed to do and leave. Sam did as he was told and sure enough, I could now actually get at his dick. Sam had a very small dick. It was about three inches though surprisingly thick. He looked up at me as I kneeled next to him and then down at his hard cock as my hand reached towards him. We both jumped as I made contact with his tiny dick, him out of pleasure and me out of disgust. I just closed my eyes and thought of Laura, tormented alone across the street and I started pumping his cock. His eyes rolled back and his hips started bucking in rhythm, it was like he was fucking my hand. And then he was shooting ropes of thick cum over himself.

I had assumed he wouldn't last long. I couldn't imagine anyone else had ever touched his cock so I had thought his stamina wouldn't be long but I had given him more credit than he deserved. No sooner had I started, he had finished. He just looked up at me panting with a blissful glaze over his eyes. I scooped up his mess into my hands and made for the door. Before leaving I shouted back 'Remember Sam, no one can know about this!' I heard no response from Sam as I left and I said a silent prayer that he would keep this to himself.

I raced back into the house and was immediately hit with the musky stench of sex. Racing into the front room I saw the source. Laura was completely naked, face down ass up, four fingers buried in her smooth pussy and two in her asshole and both hands pumping away with a fury I could not believe she was capable of. Her skin was covered in a thick sheen of sweat and her cunt was literally dripping. She looked possessed, like a character from the exorcist. I rushed to her, pulled her fingers from her pussy and without even thinking about the fact I was now fingering my best friend, I scooped Sam's pussy into her slick cunt. Almost immediately her body became less tense and her eyes refocused. It was like she had been possessed and was only now regaining control of her tight young body. I scooped her up and held her against me. Having felt all the things she was feeling now, I knew that she would need comfort and reassurance.

12