My Cruel Father Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm sorry Laura, I really am. I needed you to believe me and it was the only way.' I whispered down to her, cradling her naked body against me.

'I thought i'd gone mad.' she whispered, 'it felt like i'd snapped and would never be okay again.'

'I know, I know, I went through it too. The boys last night. I know how it feels.'

'I'm sorry I didn't believe you.'

'It's okay, I wouldn't have believed me either.'

We lay like that for a long time while Laura got her strength back. When she had finally recovered enough, we went to her bedroom. Laura had a shower and put her pyjamas back on and we got into her bed. Like we had a million times before except now we were different. The past 24 hours had changed us both forever. Something had been stolen from us that we had no hope of ever recovering, but at least we now had each other. It grew dark in the room and I thought Laura may have fallen asleep but out of the darkness I heard her ask 'Who?'

'Who what?' I wasn't sure what she was asking me.

'Whose uhm, stuff did you use? To fix me?'

I debated whether or not to answer, wondering if it would make her feel better or worse to know. Eventually I decided that she deserved to know.

'Sam Jenkins.'

She said nothing. Simply sobbed against me.

At some point we fell asleep. It was like Laura's bedroom had become a little bunker within which we could be safe from the terrible things that had happened. It was the first time since Friday that I had felt safe. Almost content. My sleep was mostly fruitful and when I awoke I actually felt rested. The first thing I noticed in that moment was that Laura was no longer in the bed. Sitting up I saw her sitting at her desk on her laptop.

'What are you doing?' I asked, sitting up and wiping the sleep from my eyes.

'I'm planning our revenge.' She said, turning around with an evil glint in her eyes.

12