My Crush Dates a Jerk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"So...you really don't want me to do anything with him?"

I let out another long sigh. Any rational thoughts I was having were starting to get lost in a thick haze of lust. "You mean...do what he's saying? Give your ex-boyfriend a blowjob in the bathroom?"

"I mean deepthroat his beautiful, perfect dick until he cums all over your girlfriend's face."

"Holy shit, Em." I could feel the head of my dick getting slippery with pre-cum now.

"What? I'm not saying that's what I want. I'm just asking if it's what you want."

"Right...you definitely don't want to be on your knees worshipping your ex's big dick that you think about every time I fuck you."

"No, of course not, baby," she quickly replied. "I fantasize about sucking it and sliding it in my wet pussy all the time, but that doesn't mean I actually want to do it."

"Of course not."

"...but I guess I'd do it if you want me to..."

"You mean...if I want you to cheat on me?"

"...is a blowjob technically even cheating, baby?"

I could tell how much she wanted this, which only turned me on even more. I replied, "Well...that's true. It's not like he'd be bending you over fucking your tight, wet pussy."

"Exactly," she said. "So? what do you think?"

I hesitated again. "Jesus...I can't believe this is happening," I texted. "I mean...wouldn't everybody there know what you two were doing?"

"Yeah, probably," she replied. "Listen...I'm really turned on, obviously, but I get that this is a lot. It really doesn't have to happen, baby. I can just come home right now. But if you do want me to do this...please tell me."

I set the phone down and rubbed my face with both hands. Then I picked the phone back up with one hand, the other drifting back down to my crotch to rub my now slippery erection. An image kept flashing through my head of Emily on her knees in front of Brad, smiling up at him as she held his thick cock in her hand. Finally, I texted back: "Fuck it. I do. I want you to go suck your ex's cock like a little slut. You miss his big dick so much, don't you?"

"I really do, baby."

"Seriously though...do NOT fuck him."

"...really?" she asked.

"Yes, really," I said, clinging to the last of my rational thought and feeling the need to draw a line somewhere.

"Ok, baby, I won't," she said.

"Thank you," I said, feeling vaguely ridiculous that I was thanking my girlfriend for agreeing not to fuck her ex-boyfriend.

"Ok...are you sure about this? I'm gonna go talk to him now if you say yes." she asked me.

"Yes. I'm sure."

"You know how much I love you, right?"

"Yes, baby. I love you too. So much."

Twenty excruciating minutes passed. I almost started jerking off, but I forced myself to hold back. Finally, she texted again: "All done...can I come over to your place now?"

I immediately texted back, saying yes and asking if she had really gone through with it, but she didn't reply. Finally, there was a knock on my door. I opened it, and there she was. She looked so sexy in her dress. Her hair was mussed, and her makeup was a little smudged. She had a mischievous smile on her face.

I pulled her into my dorm and pushed her down on my bed. We didn't say anything, just looked in each other's eyes as she smiled up at me. I knew she had done it. I leaned in and began making out with her intensely.

"Oh fuck, baby...can you taste his cum on my lips?" she moaned.

I was a little taken aback at this, but I also felt my hard-on twitch in my jeans. "You little slut," I said, then kept making out with her. I couldn't tell if it actually tasted any different, but just the suggestion sent me into a frenzy of lust. "You let that asshole cum all over your face, didn't you?"

"Oh god...yes, baby," she moaned. "His cum was dripping down my lips just a few minutes ago. And I was so hungry for it, I swallowed as much as I could."

"Fucking cheating slut," I groaned, and started pulling her dress off as she unbuttoned my jeans and pulled my erection out.

"Ooh, look how excited you are," she said, stroking me and feeling how slippery my dick was with my own pre-cum. "I bet you can't wait to hear all about how I sucked Brad's cock, can you?"

"Oh fuck," I groaned. I got her dress off, and she lay beneath me in just her panties. I slid my fingers against them. "Goddamn, you're so fucking wet. You loved sliding your ex's dick down your throat, huh?"

"I really did, baby," she moaned. I pulled her panties off and quickly slid my erection inside her. She continued, "Oh god, it was so fucking hot. The whole time we were texting, I was making eyes at him from across the room. I knew I'd be able to get you to say yes."

"Oh fuck," I groaned as I fucked her, very slowly so that I didn't cum too fast.

"The second I stopped texting you, I walked straight over, took him by the hand, and led him into the bathroom. Everybody there saw it."

"Oh shit...you had to make it obvious to everybody that you were cheating on me, huh?"

"Yes, baby...it made it even hotter knowing that everybody there knew what a desperate cheating slut I was being."

"Fuck...then what?" I asked insistently.

"As soon as we closed the bathroom door, he pushed me up against the wall and slid the top of my dress down so he could make out with me and suck on my tits."

"Oh fuck...are you serious?" I asked. "You were kissing him?"

"Yes, baby...all you said was that he couldn't fuck me, right?" she moaned. "It was so amazing. Then he told me to get on my knees and asked me if I missed his cock."

"I bet you fucking missed it, you fucking whore."

"Oh god, I did," she moaned. "I told him I missed it so much and I think about it all the time."

"And did he take it out for you?"

"Not yet...he said I had to beg for it."

"Oh shit," I groaned. "And did you do what he told you to?"

"Of course, baby," she answered. "I was such a good girl for him, even when I heard them turn the music off outside and a crowd started gathering outside the bathroom door."

"Holy fuck, I can't take this," I groaned, needing to hold myself still inside her so I didn't cum.

She giggled up at me, then continued. "Brad told me to be nice and loud so they could all hear me outside."

"Jesus," I moaned, practically in pain from how turned on I was.

"So I started begging, nice and loud like he said, 'Please, Brad, please let me suck your big dick, I need it so bad, I'll suck it so good for you like a good little slut!'"

"Oh fuck."

"Then he finally unzipped his pants and took it out, and I just held it in my hand and looked at it for a second before I started licking his shaft."

"Goddamn it."

"Then I wrapped my lips around it and started sucking on it."

"Oh god. I bet you sucked it so fucking good."

"Mmm, I really did. I slid the whole thing down my throat until I gagged."

"Fuck."

"...but baby?"

"What?"

"I said something kind of naughty."

"What did you say?"

"Well, while I was blowing him, he asked me how my pretty boy loser boyfriend's dick compared to his."

"Oh fuck...what did you say?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Fuck...yes," I said, starting to slide in and out of her again.

"I said your dick is so much smaller than his and that you don't come close to fucking me like he does. I told him the only way I can get off with you is to imagine myself with him!"

"Oh my god," I groaned, fucking her faster now. "Everybody outside heard that too, huh?"

"Definitely," she moaned. "He just laughed and slapped my face with his dick a few times. Then he shot his load all over me while I stuck my tongue out and tried to swallow as much as I could!"

"Fuck..." I groaned, kissing her neck.

"I scooped up every drop I could, it tasted so good."

"You little fucking cumslut."

"When we stepped outside, everybody cheered," she said.

"Jesus Christ...I bet you were disappointed he didn't fuck you, weren't you?" I was really pounding her hard now, taking out all my jealousy and embarrassment on her pussy.

"Oh god, yes, I was! I wanted to feel him inside me so fucking bad!"

"You would've let him fuck you right there in front of everybody if he'd wanted to, wouldn't you?"

"Oh god...yes! I know you told me not to, but if he'd asked, I'd be riding his perfect fucking cock right now while you just sit here wondering where I am! Oh god, I'd be cumming so hard on his big dick! Ohhhh!"

"Oh you fucking slut...fuck...fuck...fuuuuuuuuuck," I groaned, dumping a massive load inside her as she came.

***

The next morning, we woke up in each other's arms. We smiled at each other and kissed, but then we both remembered what happened the previous night and looked at each other awkwardly.

"Um...good morning," I said, a sheepish grin on my face.

"Good morning," she said softly, smiling back at me.

"So, uh...last night was pretty...crazy, huh?" I asked her.

"Um...yeah," she agreed. "Are you, like...mad at me?"

"No, I'm not mad," I said truthfully. "Jealous, yes, but not mad. I mean, I gave you permission, after all."

"Yeah," she said.

"Did, um, did all that stuff really happen like you said it did?" I asked, hoping that maybe she had exaggerated how public the whole thing had been.

"Um...yeah...sorry," she said.

I sighed. "No, it's okay," I said. "Just...a little embarrassing, ya know?"

"Yeah," she said, rubbing my chest gently. "But, um, when I said that I would've, ya know, fucked him...I didn't really mean that. I just said it in the heat of the moment, ya know? And it seemed like that's what you wanted me to say."

"Yeah, I get it," I said. "But...you're sure you didn't really mean it?"

"Of course, sweetie," she said. "I'd never do something you don't want me to do."

"Thanks," I said. It seemed like she meant it, but I felt like she might be lying to herself a little. From how soaked her panties were, I suspected Brad could have done whatever he wanted with her. "Have you, like, totally lost respect for me?" I asked.

"Of course not, sweetie," Emily said, seeming surprised by the question. She gave my arm a squeeze. "I mean, it's definitely...interesting how you get so turned on by this stuff. But it's okay, I really don't mind."

I squeezed her hand. "Thanks," I said, then smiled at her. "It definitely didn't seem like you minded last night."

She giggled a little. "No, I guess not," she agreed.

"But...this was just a one-time thing, right?" I asked.

"Um...yeah," she said, nodding. "I mean, I guess it would be pretty weird if it, like...kept happening."

"Yeah," I agreed, although I couldn't stop my dick from stirring at the thought.

***

We had a great rest of the day together. I took her out to breakfast and we did a little writing together. But that evening, Emily showed me a text she got. It was from Brad. I swallowed nervously before reading it. "Hey slut...loved painting your face with my jizz last night," it read. "I'm throwing my own party tonight. Make an excuse to the pretty boy and come over so I can fuck that tight pussy."

I felt my heart beating faster as I read, and, of course, I immediately got hard. I sighed and looked at Emily, trying to read her face. She was keeping a pretty straight face, though, waiting for me to react first. "I dunno, Emily," I said. "Last night was amazing, but we agreed it was a one time thing, and this...this is getting too real."

She nodded. "Yeah, okay," she said. "I get it, that makes sense. So I'll just text back and tell him no."

She paused, eyeing me for a second. I could tell she was holding out hope that I would change my mind. I didn't say anything, so she looked back at her phone and began typing out a reply. I swallowed heavily, feeling my hard-on throbbing, and just as she was about to hit send, I said, "Wait."

She looked up at me, obviously hopeful. "What is it?"

I sighed again. "I just...I dunno," I said, feeling truly conflicted. "Do you, like...want to?"

Her cheeks became slightly flushed. "I mean...definitely not if you don't want me to," she said, evading a direct answer.

"It's just...this is all so weird," I said. "And the idea of me just sitting here at home, knowing that you're...ya know..."

She nodded. "I get it, baby. If it's too much, that's okay, I'll just tell him no." She turned back to her phone.

"But," I said quickly. "I also...I dunno..."

"You...want me to do it?" she prodded.

"Well...part of me does," I said. "But it also kinda drives me crazy to think about it."

She looked at me sympathetically as I wrestled with these contradictory feelings. "Okay..." she said. "Um...what if you came with me to the party?"

I looked at her curiously. "What? How would that work?"

"I mean, what's Brad gonna do, not let you in?"

"Well...yeah, maybe," I said, considering the type of guy Brad was. "But even if he does, if I'm around, you and him aren't going to be able to..."

She looked at me, a little hint of a smile on her face. I paused. Now my dick was really throbbing. "I mean...we'll all be drinking. Lots of people around. Maybe you lose track of the two of us for a little while. It's a party, who knows what might happen?"

I swallowed heavily. "Jesus," I said.

"Be honest. You're getting hard thinking about it, aren't you?" she asked me. I blushed and nodded. "And look, this way, you can be there and keep an eye on things. If it's feeling too weird, you can take me aside and tell me you're uncomfortable, and we can just go back home!"

"That's true..." I said, considering it. "But...all those people will be there. And they all know what you did last night."

"Yeah," Emily said. "But you're going to have to face them at some point anyway."

"I know, but...if you did sneak off with him, they'd probably notice, and I'd be standing around like an idiot."

She couldn't stop herself from giggling a little bit at this thought. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised by this point, but her laughter made my dick twitch. Then she stopped herself and took my hand in hers. "Like I said, we don't have to," she said gently. "But, I mean...well...I can see the tent in your pants."

I looked down. Sure enough, my hard-on was visible. I quickly re-adjusted myself, blushing.

"It's okay, baby," she said comfortingly. "I mean...it's weird, but...it's also pretty hot."

I looked at her. "Tell me the truth," I said. "You really want to go, don't you?"

Now I saw her blushing. "I mean...okay, yes, I do," she said finally, then quickly added, "But like I said, if you don't want to, it's totally okay."

I let out a long sigh. "So, like...we'd go...and you'd be...flirting with him?"

She smiled. "I mean...yeah, I guess," she said. "Would you like that? Not just hearing about me flirting with him, but getting to watch me do it...right in front of you?"

I swallowed heavily, then nodded at her.

"Everybody else would see me flirting with him too," she continued. "Knowing that I sucked his cock last night."

"Jesus," I said.

She nodded, still smiling, her hand rubbing my thigh now. "What a naughty little slut girlfriend you have," she said.

"Fuck," I half-whispered.

"Go ahead...tell me to text him that I'm coming tonight," she encouraged me, her hand sliding up to rub my hard-on. "It's obvious how much you want this to happen."

I couldn't possibly say no. "Do it," I said.

She quickly pulled her hand off my crotch and started tapping out a text back to Brad. I couldn't believe what I was getting myself into.

***

That evening, I went over to Emily's place to pick her up before we headed to Brad's place. When she opened the door, she was just in a pair of red panties and a red bra. She looked amazing. "Hey! I was just getting dressed," she said happily.

There was an obvious tension in the air as I watched her pick out clothes to wear. She held different items up and stood in front of her mirror, glancing over at me to gauge my reaction. She started with simple things like jeans and a t-shirt, but then escalated to skimpier outfits. She even held up the skin-tight blue dress she'd been wearing the night Brad had sent me the video of him fucking her. When she glanced over at me, I just swallowed heavily, unable to say anything. She smiled a little, but put the dress back. Then she pulled out a pair of cut-off denim shorts and a thin, white cotton tank top.

She slid the shorts on, which barely covered her round little butt. Then she slid the tank top on. It stopped a couple inches above her belly button, and her red bra was visible through the thin cotton fabric of the tank top. "Is this okay?" she asked.

I just stared at her for a second, realizing that Emily definitely had a bit of an exhibitionist streak in her personality. A voice in my head was telling me this was getting too crazy, but I was having a harder and harder time listening to my brain over my penis. "Um...sure...whatever you want to wear is fine," I said softly, trying but failing to sound casual.

She smiled. "You sure?"

I just swallowed again and nodded.

"Then let's go," she said.

When we got there, Brad answered the door in a t-shirt and shorts. The party was pretty crowded. I spotted several of his lacrosse teammates, along with Madison, Chloe, and Jenny. "Oh, damn...hey, Em," he said, grinning at Emily as he eyed her up and down, clearly impressed by her outfit.

She smiled up at him. "Hi, Brad," she said.

Brad then looked over at me. "Um...what the fuck?" he said, clearly caught off guard. "What's the pretty boy doing here?"

Emily just giggled. "Um, hello, he's my boyfriend," she said. I saw her wink at him. "May we come in?"

Brad still looked confused, but apparently decided not to put up a fight. "Yeah, sure," he said, stepping aside so we could enter.

"Hey, Brad," I said shyly as I walked past him. "How's it going?"

He just kind of scoffed and rolled his eyes at me, but Emily smiled and slapped his arm. "Be nice," she said.

"Nice to the dude who's dating my ex-girlfriend?" Brad asked skeptically. "Yeah, right."

"Oh, come on, that's all in the past. Let's be friends tonight, okay?" Emily said.

"Yeah...whatever," Brad said, again eyeing Emily up and down, rubbing his chin thoughtfully, clearly thinking about how he was going to get her away from me tonight.

We got drinks. I had a beer and Emily made a vodka soda from Brad's bar. We circulated and said hi to Madison, Chloe, and Jenny. I couldn't help but notice several people at the party glancing over at me.

"Hey, Lucas," Madison said. "We missed you at the party last night!"

I saw the girls all exchanging a glance and seeming to suppress their laughter. "Um, yeah, I just had a lot of studying to do," I said, trying to sound casual.

"Well, we all had a great time," Jenny said.

"Yeah, especially Emily," Chloe said, giggling a little.

Emily glared at her, and Chloe stopped laughing. "Nevermind them," Emily said to me. "It was just a regular party."

"Uh, yeah, no worries," I said. Emily and I smiled at each other a little.

We talked to the girls a little more. I saw Emily glancing over at Brad every now and then, and I saw the girls noticing this and smiling at each other. They were being kind of obvious, but I had no choice but to act oblivious. I already felt myself getting turned on.

After a couple more drinks, Emily walked me over to a quieter spot. "How are you feeling?" she asked me.

"Fine, I guess," I said. "It's a little weird, obviously. I keep seeing people look over at me and laugh. And, I mean, Madison and Chloe and Jenny were being kind of obvious."

"Yeah, I know," Emily said, giggling a little. I saw her glance over in Brad's direction again.

I swallowed nervously. "But, uh, if I'm being honest, it's all kind of...turning me on."

"Really?" Emily asked. "Even though most of the people here know what I did last night?"