My Crush Dates a Jerk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um...yeah, that's true," I said. "Sorry, Brad...you can keep going." I stared at Brad's finger circling her nipple. All I wanted to do by this point was start jerking off.

Brad smirked at me. "Thanks, pretty boy," he said, now slipping his hand under Emily's tank top and openly squeezing her breast. "So what do you say, Em, truth or dare?" he asked her.

"Hmm," Emily said, clearly loving the way Brad's hand felt on her. "I think I'll mix it up and go with truth."

Those left in the game seemed a little disappointed by this, but then she looked over at me and smiled, and I knew exactly what to do. "Okay," I said, and everybody looked over at me, surprised that I'd be asking a question. "Um...who's better in bed, me or Brad?"

I continued staring desperately at Brad feeling Emily up. My hands were still in front of my crotch, and they had been for so long now that it must have been obvious to everybody that I was hiding my erection. Emily giggled and said, "Oh, that's easy. Brad always fucked me so much better than you do, baby. But you already know that, don't you?"

Everybody stared at me. "Yes, honey," I said.

"He does?" the guy with Jenny asked as he slid his hand up Jenny's thigh.

"Sure. I mean, is it really that surprising at this point? Lucas loves hearing all about how much fun I used to have with Brad. Don't you, honey?" she said.

I nodded, with hardly any hesitation. "Yes, sweetie."

Steve, who was now sliding his hand into Madison's panties and fingering her, looked over at me and laughed a little. "Dude, you're such a fucking beta, it's crazy."

I blushed and looked down at the floor. Madison laughed a little, then let out a moan. I looked back at Emily and Brad. Brad had begun kissing the back of Emily's neck gently, making her purr.

"Your turn, Brad," Chloe said. Her hand had slipped into the boxers of the guy she was with, stroking his dick. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare, of course," Brad said, still kissing Emily's neck. "And make it a good one."

"I dare you to take Emily's top off and suck on her tits," the guy with Chloe said, clearly enjoying her handjob.

Brad smirked. "Perfect," he said. He looked over at me. To be honest, if I had chosen the dare, I would have just told him to go ahead and fuck her already.

I watched as he reached down to the bottom of Emily's tank top. Slowly, he slid it up her flat stomach until it was up to the bottom of her tits. Holding eye contact with me the whole time, he pulled the tank top up until her perfect tits popped out. Emily smiled at me as Brad pulled the tank top over her head and tossed it in my face. I absent-mindedly pulled it off my head, unable to take my eyes off what was happening. He cupped both of her round, perky breasts in his strong hands, massaging them. "Damn, I missed these. They're so fucking nice, aren't they?" he asked me.

"Yes, Brad," I said, nodding and staring in awe.

Still looking at me, Brad leaned his head over and started flicking each of her nipples with his tongue, watching my reaction in amusement. Then he turned away from me and started really sucking them, making her moan.

"Mmmm...don't worry, baby...mmm...it's just a game, right?" Emily said teasingly.

"Yes, sweetie," I said.

Brad then pulled Emily on top of him so that she was straddling him. He kept sucking her tits greedily, bringing his hands around her waist until he was squeezing her round little butt over her cut-off denim shorts.

Most of the people still in the circle had been watching all of this pretty closely, even as they played around with each other. They were all fascinated and aroused by the sight of Brad stealing my girlfriend right in front of me. But at this point, several couples peeled off, leaving the circle to go have their own fun. Some left the apartment, but many just found a quiet corner and started going at it. Chloe was quickly on her knees blowing the guy she was with, while the guy Jenny was with lifted her up onto the kitchen counter and began eating her out.

Madison, however, stayed nearby, even as Steve peeled her top off and kept fingering her. She clearly loved witnessing my humiliation. "Your turn, Lucas," she said. "Truth or dare?" Technically, she was skipping her and Steve's turn, but of course nobody cared at this point.

"Uh...truth," I said, barely paying attention as I watched Emily peel Brad's shirt off, revealing his perfectly muscled torso.

"How bad do you want to watch Brad fuck your girlfriend right now?" she asked me.

I paused for only a second. "So fucking bad," I said.

"Yeah?" Madison asked, moaning as Steve's fingers began moving faster and he started sucking her tits. "You're seriously getting off watching your girlfriend cheat on you in front of everybody here?" she taunted me. Steve took his dick out and wrapped her hand around it.

"Fuck...yes," I moaned, my hand now rubbing my crotch openly as I watched Emily kissing her way down Brad's flawless body.

"Did you know your girlfriend sucked Brad's dick in the bathroom last night while you sat at home studying?" Madison continued as Steve slid her panties off.

"Yes, I know," I said.

Emily giggled, sliding down onto her knees between Brad's legs, rubbing his bulge. "I told him all about it. He got off on it so hard, it was hilarious," she told Madison, then glanced over at me. "You loved kissing my lips even though Brad had just covered them with his cum, didn't you, baby?"

"Oh god...yes, sweetie," I moaned, still rubbing my hard-on through my jeans.

"Jesus Christ," Brad said, laughing. "I'm sorry, but that's really fucking pathetic."

Madison and Emily laughed. "You're so lucky, Emily, he sounds like the perfect boyfriend," Madison said as Steve positioned her to be on all fours and knelt behind her.

"I know, right?" Emily agreed with a giggle. "He's so sweet, and he doesn't even mind if I suck a real man's dick right in front of him." She unbuttoned Brad's shorts, then unzipped them. Then she looked behind me and said, "I'm gonna take it out now, okay, sweetie? You ready?"

"Oh god, fuck yes, take that dick out and suck it good, baby," I encouraged her.

Brad laughed again, and Emily pulled his shorts and boxers down. His 8-inch erection popped out in her face. Emily gazed at it with total lust. "So fucking beautiful, I just wanna worship this perfect fucking cock," she said, licking gently at the shaft.

"Ohhh god," Madison moaned as she watched this and Steve began fucking her from behind. She smiled at me. "Look how much she loves it, Lucas. Don't worry, you're being such a good boyfriend for letting her have what she needs."

I nodded, staring desperately at Emily wrapping her lips around the head of Brad's cock and starting to suck it, my hand still rubbing my crotch.

"Dude, I can't believe you're getting off on this," Brad said, pushing her head down the full length of his cock until she was deepthroating him. "I always knew you were a total fucking loser." His insults weirdly turned me on more. After a minute or two, he stood up and started slapping Emily's face with his cock. She just looked up at him submissively and stuck her tongue out, clearly delighted to be demeaned in this way by such an alpha stud. Then he slid his cock between her lips and gripped the top of her head firmly with both hands. "Hey, you don't mind if I fuck your girl's face for a minute, do you?" he taunted me. "Don't worry, I'm just gonna make her choke on this fat cock for a few seconds, she'll be fine." I could only stare as he started thrusting rapidly in and out of my girlfriend's mouth, holding her head in place so that she couldn't pull away. Eventually she started gagging and choking, and he released her so she could catch her breath.

"Oh my god, Brad," she moaned as soon as she could speak, then quickly took hold of his dick and started desperately sucking it again.

"Fuck yeah," Brad said confidently. "See how much she fucking loves it?" I just nodded, in awe. He looked down at Emily. "This little fucking pussy doesn't treat you like that, does he?" he asked, gesturing at me. "He's all fucking sweet and sensitive, but he doesn't know how to treat you like the cheap little slut you are, does he?"

"Oh god, he has no fucking clue," Emily moaned as she tongued the head of his cock.

"And that's what you fucking need, isn't?" Brad demanded.

"Fuck yes, Brad, I need you to fucking dominate me like Lucas never could," Emily begged.

Brad grinned and looked over at me. "Hear that, pretty boy?"

I nodded, still rubbing myself desperately. The behavior of the others in the apartment had now escalated to the point that it looked like a full-on sex party, but even then, a lot of them couldn't help but pause and take in the sight of me being taunted and made fun of by my girlfriend and her stud ex-boyfriend. But I just whimpered, "Yes, Brad, thank you. Please give my girlfriend what she needs."

Brad scoffed at me, then looked down at Emily. "Stand up, slut." Emily stood. Brad's tall, muscular body towered over her slim, short frame. "Take those slutty little shorts off." Emily quickly wiggled out of her shorts and tossed them absent-mindedly at me. "The panties too." As she slid her panties down, I could see that they were soaked through. She tossed these at me as well, then giggled as I brought them to my face and gave them a sniff. I heard laughter from some of the others who were watching as well.

Brad and Emily took a step toward each other and began making out, their hands moving all over each other's perfect bodies. Brad then sat down on the couch, pulling Emily on top of him. She straddled him and they made out some more, Brad's big dick rubbing against her round little butt.

Finally, Emily took Brad's dick in her hand, lined it up with her wet pussy, and turned around to make eye contact with me. "I'm gonna put it inside me now, okay, baby?"

"Yes, honey," I whimpered. "Ride his cock like a good little slut."

Madison moaned, still getting fucked from behind by Steve. "This is it, Lucas, you finally get to see Brad fucking your girlfriend in real life, not just in a video!"

Emily laughed and slid the tip of Brad's cock inside her, moaning, "Ohhh god, baby, I'm gonna cum so fucking hard on this thing." Then she slid all the way down on it, turned back around to face Brad, and began making out with him desperately.

"That's it, baby, ride it good," Brad said to her. "I knew you couldn't give up this fucking dick. Especially not for this fucking loser."

Emily giggled. "Oh my god, you're so right," she said. "I don't know how I went so long without cheating on him with you." Then she threw her head back and moaned in pleasure as he flicked her nipples with his tongue.

I stared in complete awe, my tongue practically hanging out of my mouth. I heard Madison laugh. "Lucas, it's okay, just jerk off already."

I realized she was right. I'd been holding back so that I didn't cum too soon, but I couldn't take it any more. My hand slid into my pants and my fist began pumping up and down. Most people were fully engaged in their own fucking by this point, but every now and then somebody glanced over and laughed or made a comment as they saw me fapping away.

After a few minutes, Emily's moans grew louder. Brad had her tight butt in his hands and was lifting her up and down on his cock, grinning up at her as he watched her get closer and closer to her first orgasm. Finally, her cries reached a fever pitch, she slammed down on his dick, and her body began trembling. I'd never seen her come even close to responding this way to me. Others in the room had to stop and look over too, cheering as she came down from her orgasm and made out with Brad.

Brad then lifted her off of him and had her get on all fours on top of the coffee table, facing me. This was the first time either of them noticed that I had begun jerking off to them. As Brad slid into her from behind, he smirked at me and said, "Enjoying the show, huh, pretty boy?"

"Yes, Brad," I whimpered.

"You're just gonna sit there stroking yourself while your girl gets fucked by a real man?"

"Yes, Brad."

Emily giggled. "I think you better get used to it, honey."

"Oh god," I said. "You're gonna keep cheating on me with him, aren't you?"

"Ohhh god, I'm sorry, baby, but of course I am," she moaned. "He! Fucks! Me! So! Much! Better! Than! You!" Each word was punctuated by Brad thrusting into her from behind.

"I might still let you watch sometimes," Brad said.

"Oh god, please let me watch, this is so fucking hot, you fuck her so good, please, Brad," I begged.

He laughed. "Like I said, sometimes I might," he said. He slapped Emily's ass a few times, making her squeal. "But first you have to tell me that her pussy belongs to me."

"Oh god, yes, her pussy belongs to you, you can fuck her whenever you want," I readily agreed.

"Not just that," Brad said. "You're never gonna get to fuck this pussy again, you understand?"

"What?" I said, caught. "Never?"

"Don't you get it?" Brad said. "Fucking betas like you don't deserve pussy like this. Do they, slut?"

Emily moaned, looking me in the eyes as Brad fucked her from behind. "Oh god, no, baby," she moaned. "I'm sorry, but only real men like Brad get to fuck me from now on. I mean, you just don't know what the fuck to do with a girl like me, do you?"

"Oh fuck..." I said, still thinking about how good it felt to fuck her. "Not even, like, on my birthday?" I asked pathetically.

This provoked laughter from the crowd. "Maybe if I'm feeling generous," Brad said. "But only with my permission. Either that or you never get to watch me fuck her again."

"Shit," I said, still stroking. I didn't necessarily like it, but this was an easy choice: getting to watch Brad dominate Emily's pussy was way better than fucking her myself. "Okay, okay," I agreed.

"And one other thing," Brad said. "Since her pussy belongs to me, that means I can lend her out to my lacrosse buddies whenever I want. I think she might enjoy getting passed around by the team. What do you think, slut?"

"Oh my god, yesss, that would be amazing!" Emily moaned.

"That's okay with you, right, pretty boy?" he asked me.

"Whatever you say, Brad," I whimpered. "Just please let me watch you fuck her sometimes."

Brad laughed, and Emily's moans grew louder. "Oh god, baby," she said to me. "I love you so much. I love watching you fucking submit to Brad, it's so fucking hot. I'm gonna cum on his dick again, ohhhh!"

I watched her orgasm again and the crowd again cheered for her. "Oh fuck...this is so hot...fuck...fuuuuuuuuck," I groaned, unable to hold back my own orgasm. I felt my load shooting into my underwear, and a wet spot formed on my pants. Emily and Brad both laughed, along with a few other people around the room who saw what had happened.

"Oh my god, it's just like you to cum so soon," Emily said. "But you know Brad's gonna keep going for a long time, right? You might as well go home. I think I'll spend the night here."

"Fuck...okay," I said, holding my hands in front of my crotch as I slinked out of the apartment.

***

I met up with Emily the next morning. The first thing she did was give me a big hug. "I'm so sorry, baby," she said. "I had no idea things were going to go that far. I was pretty drunk, and the others kept egging things on, and...I dunno...I just feel like I turned into a totally different person last night, and I feel so bad that--"

Her words were cut off when I placed my hand on the side of her neck and pulled her in for a long, deep kiss. "I loved every second of it, Emily," I said after our lips parted. "Don't ever apologize for doing something that makes us both feel so good. I should be thanking you."

"...Really?" she asked. "I know you got off on it last night, but I thought for sure you'd be upset after you got home and cooled down. I mean...we really humiliated you."

I had to laugh a little. "That's for sure," I said. "But...I dunno. It felt like exactly what I wanted. I guess that's just...who I am. Is that...okay with you? I know I must have looked pretty pathetic. If you didn't want to date me any more because of it, I would totally under--"

Now it was my turn to be cut off as she leaned in to kiss me. When she pulled back, we locked eyes and smiled at each other. "I love you, Lucas," Emily said.

"I love you too, Emily," I said.

"So, like...everything you said last night?" she asked me. "All that stuff you agreed to with Brad?"

"I meant every word," I said. "Is that...what you want too?"

She giggled a little. "I mean...yeah, definitely, if it's really okay with you," she said.

"Absolutely," I said. "So...did you keep having a good time with Brad after I left?"

She smiled, a little mischievously. "Let's just say, Brad isn't the only one I had a good time with." My eyebrows raised, surprised and intrigued. She giggled at this reaction. "Why don't we go back to your dorm and I can tell you all about it?"