All Comments on 'My Cuck Fantasy Ch. 02'

by BareBackRider2

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
foolish Kris

-Kris wanted the "fun" of being a cuck.(i don't see it, but anyway.)

-Nikki wanted to please Kris and to have some excitement.

-and the kids are at gramps

but now they know, Nikki loves Justin more than Kris, Kris is less satifying in bed, and Kris is less desired. Nikki cares so little for Kris she broke all 'rules', went all the way with Justin in every way and as often as she could in front of Kris.

Kris came back, and has accepted all this - but it looks like a breaking marraige to me. if Justin will have her, Nikki will probably leave Kris. broken family.

is Kris happy with what he had done?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Not much cuckolding

left here. sounds like the beginning of the end to me. Most cuckolding stories I read have the sex with the lover just that, sex only. No emotional entanglements. This story just looks like the beginning of a tragic end of their family to me.

Kris , by hearing the name she uttered when she avowed her "love" to him, just had the light turned on in his cranium and was illuminated with the truth about his relationship with his "wife". They might as well see their solicitor and get proceedings started. This is the beginning of the end.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Dumb

A dumb fanasy destories a marriage, they truth came out and Kris found out his wife has always loved another man. This marriage is over and who's fault Both I would say. So you have written a good story SO please give us an ending what happens now?

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Dumb

A dumb fanasy destories a marriage, they truth came out and Kris found out his wife has always loved another man. This marriage is over and who's fault Both I would say. So you have written a good story SO please give us an ending what happens now?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
another one bits the dust and it's his fault

I think if the wife woould have just seen her old boyfriend she would have left her husband. Now that he has fucked her in front of her husband, the marriage is over. At least the standard type marriage. These so call men who want their wives to get fucked by someone else desreve everything they get. And any woman who thinks it's natural for a man her husband to want her to fuck another man is just a chaeting woman waiting to happen. Once done the dumbass husband desreves everythign that happens to him, that includes the wife leaving him or making him a cuck. I actually feel sorry for the husband who asks for this. As for the wife, I would love to find one who wated top be fucked in front of her husband. I think being the man and fucking her in front of the old man is a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Self Cuckolding Is Sick Stuff Author

This story is very sick - but your bio is much worse as you indicate this is truly what you want your loving wife to do for you as well! How pitifully depraved and depressing you are!

Since it appears she hasn't let you do this to yourself yet, she appears to have a little more sense and control of her grey matter than you.

Should it happen - should you wear her down - you will know that she no longer respects you or the marriage! Nor you her! You will know that it is the end of whatever you two ever once had. No amount of empty loving words from you could ever resurrect the respect and trust lost by such a act of betrayal of marital commitment - abandoned for a few moments of sorid lust and humiliation for you.

You don't seem to understand commitment young stupid one!

She could solicit a different sexual partner anytime she wished! So she really doesn't need you as partner in crime but keep it up and you could drive her to it with your insane perverted prattle. She may have wanted children but no resonably sane mother would want a pervert as the father to her babies. Not under the same roof with a sexual deviant!

So, get some help soon!!! She should get out soon before guilt by association happens or you use a date rape drug to get what you want.

How sad for you and her!

jcacejcacealmost 19 years ago
lost your wife to her new love

Iloved these two stories. It's fantastic when the wife falls in love with her lover. Does she have his baby? Do they date openly? You have been cucked my friend, enjoy it and please write more nasty little cuck stories about losing your sexy little bride. Maybe she could put on her wedding dress with lingerie, then make wild passionate love to Justin.

batjac69batjac69almost 19 years ago
Good job

Even though I had a sneak preview, it is always cool to see it on the big board. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More Please

Great story so far. She did what he asked - though a bit more. But like they say, be careful what you wish for. I hope you'll continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Christ, what retched piece of horse shit this is!

Glad this fucking fag quit writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow.....hot story!

i loved this......so damn sexy! Such a hot wife, wanting to give her hubby what he wanted to see...but then falling to temptation to do more....she pleases herself, omg.....loved it....please write more!!!

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Why?

If she always loved the other, Why did she marry her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
@impo_58...

...wrong question as to why? She has got a spineless cuckold, not a husband.

How is she supposed to love, honour or RESPECT someone who leaves her alone with her Ex? Kind of shows her cuckold does not love her; he uses her i.e. as a porn-surrogate. Loving someone does not mean letting him/her do whatever he/she wants to do. - especially, if it must be humiliating. Cuckoldry is just one sick lifestyle, not love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cuckoldry is a fantasy usually held by those secure enough in their relationships.

There is nothing sexy in betrayal, but a lot sexy in enjoying your wife's sexuality and exploring this as a fantasy.

To read a story and attack the author for having a fantasy about his own wife is simply idiotic. If you don't happen to like the story, just move on.

To even read a story called 'my cuck fantasy' when you hate cuckoldry as a theme is simply perverse and indicative of why you read the story in the first place - to feel aggression.

Each unto their own, and if this author enjoys cuckold themes then good for him. If others get enjoyment out of sharing his fantasies good for them. If cuckoldry is not your thing, don't read 'em!

foolscapfoolscapalmost 8 years ago
FETISH FETISH FETISH

and did I mention FETISH?

Witting cuckoldry is a psychological/sexual disorder, a paraphilia, or as it is also called A FETISH DISORDER

Nothing erotic about mental illnesses like masochism, sadism, or psychopath.

Please have the integrity to post this SHIT in fetish or gay or whatever other cesspool you prefer but not in Loving Wives.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic cheap cuck/wimp crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

A pubescent brain sick author who has to be the world biggest cuckold/wimp!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cheap and idiotic cuck/wimp crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

An author who likes to be the world biggest cuckold/wimp!! But that story is only laughable crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another fag story

Why didn't Kris just pack Nikki up and have her drive off with Justin - it would have been the perfect ending to another stupid gay story!

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
What a shitty cuck story!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only for real perverts or brain sick ones!!! A slut who cheats, a husband who wanks and a ex lover who was always the love of the slut.! Thats yll you can deliver?? What a idiotic caricature of an author you are!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It was garbage the first time

It's garbage this time.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Nikki’s last thought was wondering what the click was and the feel of cold metal on her temple. She never heard the shot that was fired or the anguished scream of her husband as he pointed the gun at his head and pulled the trigger.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Why should the husband commit suicide? So that she gets everything? No. He grabs all his things that are important to him and leaves. He lives a good life without the whore and that's it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Joke of a marriage. Either take a baseball bat to Justin and kick her to the curb with nothing, or leave and let them have each other. Wife is nothing but selfish slut, no love in her heart for anyone but herself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous