My Cuckolding

Story Info
My cuckolding and submission.
2k words
3.51
50.3k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madmex58
madmex58
30 Followers

Was out with my girlfriend at a bar, we had had a couple of drinks and were dancing and having a great time. We met another couple and they invited us to their table. They introduced themselves as Rachel and Don. We had some more drinks and got to know each other. Don asked my girlfriend to dance, it was a fast song. I asked his wife so all four of us were on the floor. We danced a few more songs, some with my girlfriend some with the other woman.

A slow dance came on while we were on the dance floor and my girlfriend was dancing with Don, so I danced with his wife. We were just having small talk, but I got a glance of my girlfriend and the guy was grinding his cock into her groin and I could see the surprise on her face. She wasn't moving away, though.

When the song ended, we all sat down and had another drink, talked some more. My girlfriend seemed distracted, and I realized, he was running his hand up her thigh and inching closer to her pussy.

A couple of songs later was another slow dance and the guy's wife asked me if I wanted to dance. We went up on the dance floor and my girlfriend and the man stayed at the table. His wife started to grind into my cock, which was rock hard from watching my wife's reaction to the attention she was receiving at the table. The women noticed and said, "You must be having a good time?" I nodded.

When the song was over, we got back to the table and my girlfriend was just dazed. We were finishing our drinks and Don asked if we would like to join them at their home for a drink. At this point his wife had her hand on my cock. I looked at my girlfriend and she was almost pleading with me to say yes, so I agreed. His wife suggested she ride with me and my girlfriend with her husband, this way I wouldn't get lost.

So off we went. Once in the car, she slid next to me and started massaging my cock. As we were driving, she told me her husband was very endowed and that he would most likely stretch my girlfriend out. I was now a little worried. She was really experienced on teasing and was keeping me hard, but not to the point that I would near orgasm.

We got to their home and my girlfriend and the gentleman were already on their loveseat. We sat on the couch and Don asked what we wanted to drink. I asked for a bourbon and coke, the women chose wine.

His wife continued to tease me while her husband and my girlfriend were making out hot and heavy. Rachel then asked me if I'd help her in the kitchen. Once in the kitchen she pushed my head into her breasts, they were 38DDs. and she continued to tease me. After a few minutes, she pushed me onto my knees and slipped her panties off and had me lick her pussy and clit. I ate her pussy and clit for a few minutes until she came in my mouth.

When she got her composure back, we went back into the living room. My girlfriend and Don were not there. His wife said, they must be in the bedroom. She took me by the hand and we walked upstairs to their bedroom. As we got closer, I could hear him moaning. Rachel slowly opened the door and I could see my girlfriends head bobbing up and down on his shaft. So many emotions ran through my head at this moment. As I watched my girlfriend, I noticed that Don's cock was huge. It must have been about 10 inches long and at least twice as thick as mine. My girlfriend was struggling to just get past the head.

Rachel was standing behind me in the doorway, now, just massaging my cock. She whispered in my ear, that he was going to really stretch her out and that he was probably going to make her his slut. I was both appalled and extremely excited, both by what I was seeing and what his wife was doing to me. She really worked my cock just to the point that it wanted to orgasm and then eased up.

After a few minutes, Don had my girlfriend move into a 69 position and he started teasing her pussy while she still struggled with his cock. He had her moaning after a few seconds. Within two minutes he had her coming.

Once she eased up. He laid her on her back and moved on top of her. He had her place his cock at the entrance of her pussy. Slowly he started sliding his cock into her. After about an inch entered her, she started screaming in pain and he stopped to let her get used to him. She was breathing fast, and I could see the pain in her face. After a few seconds he started in some more. It seemed like it took forever for his cock to get buried deep in her, but he was in all the way after a few minutes.

During this time, his wife had unbuttoned my pants and had them and my underwear on the floor. She was now stroking my cock and whispering how my girlfriend was never going to be the same woman. She also said that soon I was going to be hers. I just stood there watching what was happening on the bed and wondering what this woman had in mind for me.

After a couple of minutes of being buried deep in my girlfriend, Don began to slowly pull back out. He pulled out about half way, they slowly started back in. I could hear my girlfriend moan hard. He continued to pump in and out of her slow at first and only half way out. After about a minute I could see and hear that my girlfriend was really starting to enjoy this. Her moaning wasn't painful, but more enjoyment. He was bringing her close to another orgasm.

As she was getting closer, he asked her what she wanted. I could hear her say "your cock, God I want your cock.' He then said, your my slut now and she said "yes, Oh my God, YESSSSS" He then pulled his cock almost all the way out. I could see her hips rising up trying to get his cock back inside her. He then asked, "So I can fuck you anytime I want", she said "Yes, anytime, please just fuck me now."

He began to slowly fuck her again but started to speed up. I could tell she was getting close to orgasm, I think he knew it as well. He asked her about me, would she be willing to give me up to fuck him? She had a confused look on her face. He then asked her if she was OK with his wife having me. She hesitated and he stopped. She was begging him not to stop, so he asked again. He said, "My wife really wants to make your boyfriend her plaything, are you going to give him to her?" at this point, he moved an inch into her, then stopped. She again begged him to please fuck her, but he said he wouldn't until she gave me to his wife. He was now just pumping an inch of his cock in and out of her pussy. After a few seconds of this, she finally relented and looked at Rachel and screamed "Yes you can have my boyfriend, now please fuck me please."

With that his wife grabbed my hand and took me to another bedroom, threw me on the bed. She stripped off her clothes then sat on my face. Even though her thighs were around my ears, I could still hear my girlfriend screaming in pleasure. Even though I was no longer in the room, I could almost see what was happening in the other room. Rachel had me lick her to a couple of orgasms. Once she was satisfied, she went back to teasing my cock. She was slow and deliberate, just bringing me to the brink, then stopping.

After a few minutes. She got up, walked over to a dresser and pulled out some ropes. She then tied me to the bed posts. Once I was tied up, she bent down, gave my cock head a kiss and said she would be right back. While she was gone I could hear my girlfriend's moans and knew when she had her orgasm. Her moaning and orgasm quieted and I didn't hear much from them for a bit. Rachel came back a few minutes later with a bag. She said that my girlfriend was really stretched out and needed a break, but that her husband hadn't come yet.

She began rummaging through the bag and pulled out what looked like a strap-on dildo. The thing is, it was one that strapped around my head and over my mouth. Once it was strapped on, she slid down it and began to ride my face. She was really wet and I could feel her juices dripping onto my face, chin and her thighs. She rode the cock on my face slowly at first, but as her orgasm neared, she started going faster. She kept talking about how she was going to make me her submissive and what she was going to do to me when it finally happened. A few minutes later, she came. After her orgasm subsided, she just sat on the cock with her arms and head leaning on the wall.

Sometime during our session, Rachel's husband and my girlfriend started up again. I could hear the moaning from her. A couple of minutes after we had finished, I could hear him start to moan. Shortly after he started moaning, his wife lifted herself off my dildo and unstrapped it. Shortly after i heard him groaning and them my girlfriend, they were both coming. Once they both subsided, Rachel walked out of the room.

I could hear them talking, but couldn't really tell what they were saying. After a few minutes, I could hear laughter. A little later, the door opened and all three walked into the room. My girlfriend was amazed at what she saw. Both her and Don were still sweaty from their session and I could see his semen leaking out of her pussy and onto her thighs.

My girlfriend walked over and gave me a kiss, slid her tongue down my throat. I could taste and feel some of his semen in her kiss. She must have cleaned his cock once he had pulled out of her. She pulled away and said "Are you ready for your snack?" and with that, she crawled up on the bed, put her knees on each side of my head and slowly lowered her sloppy, wet pussy onto my mouth. I tried to keep my mouth closed, but that only lasted as long as I could hold my breath as her pussy was blocking my nose. Rachel then ordered me to start licking and cleaning her out. My girlfriend then said "Lick my pussy and taste our Master's juices." I hesitated until someone smacked my exposed balls. I groaned then started licking. My girlfriend's pussy was really stretched out. She rode my mouth till she had another orgasm. She then started to get off me, but Don told her to fuck me. She moved down and put my cock into her pussy. I could barely feel her lips around my cock. She laughingly asked if I was in. I was humiliated and new that she was no longer my girlfriend, but one of my two Mistresses now. She fucked me for a few minutes, but neither of us had an orgasm. I was frustrated and hard as a rock. She got up and her and Don left the room to have more fun. Rachel came over to me and said, now we can begin.

madmex58
madmex58
30 Followers