All Comments on 'My Cuckolding'

by madmex58

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 3 years ago

I loved the story! I really enjoy when an attempt at swinging goes wrong and the husband or boyfriend loses control. Of course I wish that this story would have been longer or that it will have a few more chapters.

Thank you for writing and posting here!

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

"Lick my pussy and taste our master's juices." I licked her clit briefly and then I bit down hard. I had her clit and parts of her labia in my mouth. She was bleeding so badly that she had to be hospitalized The doctor told her that she would never have a clitoral orgasm again and that she would have to expect severe pain during intercourse. The police interrogated me. I told them that she wanted me to lick her clean after her fuck with the "master". and that suddenly terrible disgust came over me and I took a reflex bite. The incident was declared an accident. Sorry that the poor will have to cope without me in the future! Something like that should happen to all whores who believe that normal men should join their perverted fantasies!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It is interesting to see how many people call IT "submissive man" instead of "Mentally ill male"

PS: I used capital IT not to describe a subject, but to describe degeneration of man into IT. -1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Consider the Barrel to have been well and truly scraped.

Badger1953Badger1953about 3 years ago

Fantastic!!!!!!! This is going to be great. Please keep them coming regularly and often. I’m guessing you have a great imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not sure he is a cuckhold. I mean they aren't married and he was getting some sex from the others guys wife. If he didn't want her to sit on his face I am sure a head butt into her pelvis would have sent the message or maybe take a huge bite of her pussy lips.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well we know why you failed Scout,... Heel , Scout!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really good story and I don’t think the outcome was unexpected.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beginn to search the brain of the scribbler and the meaning of this crap.

Nil, nada, niente, nichts etc , just waste of time

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

He gets nothing from this. There is no reason to continue with these people. Just get dressed and leave. At least he wasn't married to his slutty soon to be ex-girlfriend. The Sub-Dom crap is just stupid if there is no reward in there. Why would he want either of the stretched out sloppy whores?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please understand what you're writing!

He isn't a cuckold. They aren't married. You're in the WRONG category. All he has is a slut for a girlfriend. The good news? It costs him nothing to dump her BEFORE she brings something home that he can't dump with a shot.

1 star

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityabout 3 years ago

I don't get it. Never will. You see your girlfriend grinding on a stranger's cock on a dance floor when she is at the club with you? And then at the table you see his hand on her thigh drifting towards her pussy? And you do nothing? Except get an erection? And go along with getting publically cuckolded? WTF?

Are there men who really allow this shit to happen? Who enjoy this? Who want to be tied to a bed in a stranger's house and be absolutely humiliated? Who accept that their lot in life is to be a worthless cuckold who eats other men's cream pies from their wives or girlfriends? Whats next? Submitting to a cock cage with this stranger (who is now his mistress) wearing the key around? Wearing women's panties? Taking hormones to grow a pair of tits? How about castration? I mean he isn't gonna need his balls anymore. Right?

I will never get this kink.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

not cuckold, i think. I also think they both enjoyed themselves.

Love the cum eating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Also meant to say I would only enjoy this because they are not married.

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 3 years ago

5 stars.

26thNC Approved

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Only one trope you missed. In the standard, formula-driven, one-size-fits-all cuckold story, you forgot to mention that the Boyfriend has a 3" cock (when erect). Otherwise, you checked all the other boxes.

.

"Okay, neeeeext!"

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Let me guess....you cant understand why a by the number cuck story gets crappy ratings and comments.

Impo_64Impo_64about 3 years ago

Really? Is he going to be fucked in the ass too? She was simply his girlfriend, no ties attaching them...1*

terricdterricdabout 3 years ago

I really liked it but was very surprised at the sudden ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think it is ok to have open relationship if the couple is not married, easier and cheaper that way to dump the significant other if not married.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Why are you mad? There are a lot of other people who can’t write either.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 3 years ago

what a great story, a dream come true fr so many little white boi's. i really did like it.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

I hope he leaves his girlfriend and let her being the slut for the other two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice story until the boyfriend becomes a wimp; then it loses it's appeal

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

why would a man stick around if all he's offered is humiliation? Unless he wasn't a man to begin with (and the author can attest.

A real man would have left the bitch and or made a stand for himself.

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story and hope you write more. For me it would have been more exciting if they were married. When I read this, my wife and I had fought earlier in the day, but then had mind-blowing make-up sex. I came so hard. Guess who’s in control?

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Love the stories involving a “wing-woman”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good story why stop with only one part

Billr1960Billr19607 months ago

Part 2 and more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous