My Cuckolding Deepens Ch. 02

Story Info
Jerome converts Emma to black only for life, breeds her.
5.2k words
4.43
42.5k
59
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,301 Followers

Note: This continues from Ch. 01. It's bisexual interracial cuckolding, with humiliation. You've been warned. šŸ™‚

ā€”-----------------

Louise got up and moved me to a chair with a better viewing angle right as Emma--my really cute and usually shy former high school sweetheart, now a college sophomore--got settled kneeling in front of my alpha black master, Jerome, who remained seated on the sofa.

Louise--who you may remember also used to be my girlfriend until Jerome took her from me a few months ago-- quickly tied me up. She informed me that it would be for the duration that Jerome saw fit. I nodded in understanding.

Emma sloppily unbuckled Jerome's belt, unzipped his jeans and started to slide them down his hips and legs. Jerome encouraged her, "Take your time, slut. I'm not going anywhere!"

Next, she untied his shoes and took them off. She moved now at a gentle pace, like you would expect from someone subservient who had picked up on the preference from her master. She rolled his socks off and then worked to pull Jerome's pants all the rest of the way. She placed them gently to the side of her on the carpet. His boxers were still on.

"Let me help you,bitch," Jerome spoke. And he slipped his boxers off. His semi-hard giant, beautiful, ebony love stick sprang out at Emma, nearly hitting her in the face. Emma gasped and briefly shifted back on her heels. She was clearly in awe.

"Girl, it's time to get to know your new best friend," Jerome announced for her and the rest of the room. "Open your mouth wide now." And he pulled her mouth onto his cock, moving firmly. "That's right, breathe through your nose. Your throat is going to make a new close friend in a sec." And he pulled her some more, gagging her on his cock, as she had no experience throating anything approaching his eleven inches. My dick, for example, barely went to the back of her mouth the few times she had sucked me. Emma was tearing and gagging, and you could see that this was sensory overload for her.

I was incredibly turned on watching this scene. Ever since I had first watched interracial porn, a few years back in high school, I'd imagined how hot my bookish but sexy blond girlfriend, Emma, would look servicing a big black stud. And now it was reality in front of my eyes! My little dick was incredibly hard in my pants, and I could feel that I was leaking pre-cum. That happened quickly, and I sure hoped I wouldn't get too excited and cum way too soon!

Almost immediately the action recaptured my attention away from my own little dick. Jerome was now face-fucking Emma in harder, deeper strokes. As a result, her gagging was getting louder. It was so exciting to see her used this way!

"Don't worry, slut, I've been saving up for a few days so I would have several big loads for our first night together," Jerome announced. He perhaps could sense surprise in her eyes. "Yeah, we've been planning this. All of us had a feeling you would go for it--especially Tim. He said you really liked sex so it seemed like you would probably love my man-sized cock... I like this, too! So this first load won't take long."

Maybe it wasn't long in Jerome's book, but it seemed to be a good ten minutes that he face fucked Emma--at lot longer than I could have ever lasted. It took him a while, but he eventually got most though not all of his cock in her mouth and down her throat. Maybe even eight of his eleven inches? "Don't worry, slut. You're doing a FABULOUS job for a beginner!"

And then finally Jerome came with a roar. "Yessss, Bitttcccchhhh!!! So fucking good!! Your face-pussy feels niiiiiiiiice!!! Oh, yesssss!!! Unggghhhhhhh!!!! YESSS!!!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!!!" And he pumped ten or twelve pumps of cum right down her throat. When he was done pumping, he said, "VERY nice for a beginner, slut. Now keep in mind, whenever you suck off a black man, such as myself, you have to lovingly lick up all the mess afterwards. No hands... So get busy, your new best friend needs a bunch of cleaning!! Oh... and that hand you have about to go down your pants to your pussy... You cut that shit out! No playing with yourself--and DEFINITELY no nutting--unless I give the okay!!"

"Yes, Master Jerome!" Emma yelped briefly, before getting back quickly to cleaning his cock and--without even being told to, specifically--she licked up the cum from the floor, too!

While Emma tended to him adoringly, Jerome spoke to me and the room. "Tim... Thanks for delivering this slut to me. She's going to be a fine slut to break in. Not sure if I'll keep her yet, but I'm glad to be ruining her for white guys... So thanks, Cucky!! Much appreciated. Glad you're such a punk. I'm really glad. This is so cool taking another girl out of your picture for good. Delicious for me as a black man to do to you as a white guy. Reparations, man!! REPARATIONS!!"

Now that he had gotten his first orgasm, of course Jerome took a little time to gloat and humiliate me. "Oh, cool, loser.. I see your boy clit is hard from this. That's nice. I'm glad it turns you on to see your first love getting started on my giant black cock. I *so* love that this is the second girl that I'm taking from you! Maybe I'll take your Mom next! Ha! I can't believe I didn't think of that sooner!... But since you're a good beta boy and keep helping me take fine white pussy from you, you maybe deserve a little something out of this, too... Maybe I'll let you come a little later. Keep from causing any trouble, and we'll see if I'm feeling generous." Louise and Lynne giggled a little at my predicament, and I groaned into Lynne's soggy panties that they had stuck into my mouth when Louise had first tied me.

While I'm sure they seemed a little cruel to Emma, who was new to the whole scene, she was too busy loving on Jerome's dick--licking up the last remnants of his first ejaculation of the evening--to show any reaction. And for me, everything was incredibly arousing and hotly humiliating. I had willingly set this up and now this amazing black adonis, who outclassed me in every way, was taking a SECOND girl who I loved from me. Not only that, he was taking the FIRST girl who I ever loved--and someone for whom I still harbored deep feelings!! Damn!!! As I thought about it, I felt my precum ooze a bit more. Shit, I hope I didn't come too soon or without permission!

And fuck-- that comment about my Mom! My mom wasn't bad looking at all, and only in her early forties, I could imagine Jerome fucking her, too--taking her, too! Fuck!! That also was a hot idea!

After a few minutes, Emma was done cleaning Jerome's cock, and he moved the action to another stage. "Alright, slut," he said to Emma. "I want you to see what a fag your former boyfriend has become... Come here, Tim, you get to rim and fluff me while Emma and I make out. Get busy." Louise took out my panties gag, released my bonds, and I replaced Emma at Jerome's feet.

It was embarrassing for me to have my adorable Emma see me debase myself as Jerome's cock slave and literal ass-licker, but I couldn't help it. Jerome wasn't going to force me, but just like all the girls in the room, I too found his dick irresistible and rimming his whole ass area was just something I understood as the price that had to be paid for cocksucking privileges and a normal part of my life as the beta cuckold of the group.

Jerome's cock was so beautiful, masculine, sexy, and commanding. It got hard under my kisses and sucking almost right away. Jerome's unconscious knew I was good at loving on his cock. Then soon it was oozing precum into my mouth. Jerome had huge balls and could leak very large amounts of precum without diminishing his overall sexual performance.

I shifted to rimming Jerome and alternately licking his balls for a few minutes. I glanced up and saw Emma was staring at me surprised, until Jerome turned her head to him, and started Frenching her again.

Soon, Jerome let us all know what was going to be happening next. "Okay, everyone... Tim, you keep busy down there, but don't get intense on me. My next load is meant for this new bitch's nice little pussy... as *a* key element of stretching it and ruining it for white dicks... But before then, it's time for the slut and me to get more intimate... I want to get closer and more bonded to help make this night special. The slut and I are going to make out for a while. In fact, we are going to make out for the next HOUR!" He turned briefly to Lynne, "Lynne, slut, set a timer for us. We're going to get really horny and be tempted to stop sooner, but an hour will be exquisite for the new bitch and me."

An hour was an eternity to slowly service Jerome's cock, balls, and ass for me. I couldn't remember ever being allowed so much time to enjoy myself with his equipment. It was a thrill!

I took a quick breath every once in a while to look up to watch him and Emma making out. They looked at each other glowingly. Emma seemed like she was really falling for him. I remembered vaguely a time when she looked at me that way, and felt a pang of jealousy twitch through me, adding to my excitement and humiliation.

Even when I wasn't looking up, I could hear their hot little noises from making out constantly. Those noises from Emma sounded almost familiar, except that now that she was with Jerome, of course, she was much more intense, much more into it. It was "up a level," you could say.

They French-kissed, nibbled each other's necks and ears, put their hands all over the place, and whispered sweet nothings to each other. Emma had always been an enthusiastic and skilled kisser--and it was so incredibly hot to watch her work her magic on Jerome. It was really intense even with Emma still mostly clothed and Jerome with his shirt on. It kept bringing back memories of my teenage make-out sessions with Emma, myself. Golly those seemed like just yesterday, given the intensity of the moment!

It was erotic how Jerome looked so much hotter and more masculine than I ever did--as I compared them to the memories in my own mind. I was jealous of how hot they looked but even more so it was a huge turn on to feel like a sexual "nothing" by comparison to Jerome!

Emma was purring and swooning. Jerome's cock was practically shooting precum for me to lick up and enjoy--and I did. Her leaking drenched pussy showed through her jeans and the room also reeked of it! The room totally smelled of pussy juice--probably also from Lynne and Louise, come to think of it. Wow!!! What a scene!

Finally the buzzer went off. "Okay, slut. Wow, that was really lovely. Now it's time to take your pussy and resize it for blacks only... But we think 'consent' is cool, too, in our little group... If you want me to fuck you, own your holes, and resize you for black guys, you have to order Tim here to take off your pants and panties and kiss your pussy good bye, alright?! So you take a beat and order him or not!! Oh, and if you go forward, I expect you black only for at least a year--including making your ass available--and not to even kiss a white guy, you clear?!"

Emma didn't hesitate at all, she simply waited for Master Jerome to stop talking.

"Okay, Tim--or should I say, Cucky," Emma said to me, "You heard the man. I'm sure you can tell I mean to get fucked by him now, to have him take me black in every hole, to go black only. Get busy taking my pants and panties off, and then yes, you can give my pussy a goodbye kiss. That sounds good also. I want you to taste how wet and turned on I am--wetter than I've ever been for you!! You can go nice and slow while I kiss Jerome some more!"

I was shaking with excitement. I had no idea that Jerome was going to be so fabulous as to choreograph my giving her over to him and kissing her goodbye this way.

As I started with Emma's belt, Jerome spoke to me as well. "Cucky, this will be the last time you touch her unless it's to clean her of a black man's jizz..."

Hearing these announcements from the two of them made me even hornier, if that were possible. My dick felt like a little piece of hot iron in my pants.

Taking Emma's pants off revealed how incredibly turned on she was. They were soaked at the crotch. The smell was more intense than anything I had experienced with her when I was her boyfriend. Her panties were totally saturated with her juices, as I slid those off next. Then, kissing her pussy goodbye, it was like kissing a mouth, it was so warm and wet.

Jerome pulled back from kissing Emma for a moment and instructed her further. "Okay, slut, now you have to mark your commitment again. You need to beg *me* like you mean it."

Emma was quick but deliberate. "Certainly, Master Jerome. I beg you. *PLEASE* take my BBC virginity and ruin me forever for white boys. Make me into a BBC-slut... Take my pussy and own it. Stretch it to fit your BBC. Own me for your black cock. Make me black only."

As jealous as I was, as humiliating as this was, it was even more a dream for me, to have my first love dedicating herself to my Master's BBC like this!

"Okay, bitch. That was... adequate... It will be my honor to make you a real woman and show you the best night of your life... You're going to feel like you were only a girl before now. Sluts [Louise and Lynne]--let's move Emma to the bed. Put her on her back with her legs pulled back for me-- you know: my favorite position for making a girl into a woman." The girls set in motion.

Jerome added, "Tim, I'll flip the slut on top eventually later. When I do, you are going to fondle and lick my balls until I come deep inside her--don't forget! My putting her on top of me will be your signal. Before the signal, you can watch from wherever you like, but stay out of the way.... If--and only if--the other girls think you're doing a good enough job helping me nut into your ex-girlfriend here, one of them will make you cum as you're triggering my nut into your former love--my new black-only slut."

Addressing the lot of us, Jerome checked in: "Anyone have any questions?"

In unison, Lynne, Louise and I said, "No questions, Master Jerome! We are here to serve!" And we proceeded to play out instructions to the letter! We were used to attending to Master Jerome's instructions and memorizing them on the first go.

Emma was now laid out on her back, with Louise on her right and Lynne on her left. Each of those girls then pulled one or the other of Emma's legs up and toward her head, as far as she could flex. Emma practiced Yoga, so it was not hard for her legs to go up alongside her own head all the way! Emma was panting in anticipation. Her juices were visible, and a wet spot was already visible on the bedspread. They propped her head up slightly on a pillow, so she could watch Jerome.

Emma's tight little pink t-shirt and bra were still on. Noone cared. Maybe Jerome would rip them off her at some point if it mattered to him.

Jerome strutted to the bed. Without saying anything, he decided to eat Emma's pussy before fucking her. Emma orgasmed incredibly quickly, which, knowing Jerome, irritated him a little. He probably would have preferred to tease her... But no matter, because Emma was FAR from satisfied. She started begging Jerome to fuck her.

"Please, Master Jerome!! Please fuck me now!! I can't wait any longer! I so badly need to be fucked and taken!!! PLEEEEEASSSEEE!! I beg you!!! PLEAAAASSEEEE, Master, fuck me NOWWWW!!!!!!"

"Alright slut. I supposed I have made you wait long enough. This is going to be the best thing in your life ever. Brace yourself. You are going to think you were not even alive before, if you're anything like these other bitches."

Louise and Lynne murmured their agreement: "Oh, this is definitely going to be the night of your life, girl." "You're going to feel like you've been born anew once Jerome's inside you, slut."

Emma looked at Jerome with a combination of awe and adoration, well beyond anything I had ever seen her do with me! She looked like she was in love even! Even before he has started to fuck her!

Finally, Jerome was on her and sliding in. This was the moment all five of us had been waiting for all night, four of us had been waiting for for weeks, and I had been waiting for for YEARS!!

Jerome did have to push pretty hard at first, but then he was in!

"Yes!!! Thank you, Masterrrrrr!!!!" Shouted Emma, even just as Jerome got his first couple of inches inside her. She arched her back a bit and shouted, "Yesss!!! Fuckkkkk meeee!!!!! Soooooo incredible!! Fuuccccckkkk meeeee!!! Never!! Stop!! Fucking!! Meeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

At this point, Jerome gladly obliged. His strokes got longer and longer at Emma's encouragement--deeper and deeper!

Every so often, he also leaned down and frenched her intimately-- like an ardent lover and not just a quick fuck.

When Jerome was about six inches in and had five inches left, he was just getting past my maximum depth ever in Emma, but also was so much wider in her pussy than I had ever been. She was panting and groaning and writhing around him.

The eighth or ninth inch made her gasp and jerk in orgasm, and Jerome was still on just his initial penetration! "Oh, my god, Jerome!! This is so amazzingggg!!! You feel so fabbbbbullllousssss!!!! I'm cumminnnggggg allllreadddddyyyy!!!! Arghhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Yesssss!!!! Oh, fffffuuuuccccckkk!!! Yyyyeesssss!!!!!!!!! Yyyessss!!!! Yesssssss!!!! Unggggghhhhhh!!!!!"

"Looks like we got another screamer." Lynne unnecessarily observed. "Luckily our neighbors seem to be having a party, too, so scream away, slut!" She encouraged Emma.

To all of our surprise, Jerome got his WHOLE cock in Emma after only about ten minutes! She'd really loosened up for him faster than any of us might have hoped. None of us had been confident that Emma was going to be able to take all of Jerome, given her relatively petite frame. It was intense to see that he was balls-deep in her... It was a scene right out of my most pornographic personal fantasies!!

Emma's legs and hips were spread as open as she could, and she had her arms around her back. She was constantly trying to pull him in to take her as deeply as possible and to keep up her lusty open-mouth kisses.

Jerome took a moment to compliment Emma to her face. "Way to go, slut, you have all of me in you!! Shit, that takes most bitches many more fucks! And even then, some bitches can never take all of me! You were clearly made to become black owned... Happy Birthday, slut!!"

Jerome continued to monologue some. He was quirky that way. Sometimes he liked to comment a lot when he was fucking. None of us were in a position to tease him about it! He pulled out and lay next to Emma for this short speech, letting his rock hard cock bob in front of her face.

"You've come, what, twice so far? A nice beginning! I'm going to fuck one of the other sluts now though--spread the wealth... unless... Unless you offer me something more... How about you swear your loyalty to my dick now? How about it, slut, do I own your holes now, slut? Are you going to move here so I can have your cunt, mouth--and also your now virgin ass---whenever I feel like it? Are you ready to sign up to be my three-hole slut, personally, for as long as I might like, or should I go fuck Tim's other ex-girlfriend now for a while?"

Louise gave out a hopeful moan--although she knew she was not that likely to get fucked just yet.

"Oh, fuckkkk!!!!" shouted Emma. "That's so hot!!!!!! Yes, Master, you own my pussy now!!! Yes, whatever you say!!! Yes, you can own all my holes! Yes, I'll be your three-hole slut!! Yes, I'll move here so you can fuck me as much as possible..."

Jerome slid back into her and almost right away Emma came from the excitement of making her new commitment. "Thank youuuuu, Masterrrrrr!!!! Thank youuuuu!!!!! Yesss!!!! Arggghhh!!! Cumming again!!!! Yes!!!! So. Fucking. Ammmmaaaaaazzzzzzingggg!!!! Yyyyyessss!!!!! AMMMMMAAAAAAZZZZZZZIIIINNNGGGGG!!!!!! ARGHHHH!!!!! Unggggghhh!!!"

syn4321
syn4321
1,301 Followers
12