My Cuckolding Deepens Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though I knew Jerome was an incredible stud, it still shocked me that he'd already made Emma come three times. I think maybe one time, she'd come twice with me, but not at all close together. Nothing like the phenomenal response Jerome was getting from her!

Next, Jerome flipped Emma onto all fours but with her head pressed into the mattress and pretty much just Emma's cute little ass and just-wide-enough-to-be-hot-hips right up in the air. He held her hips firmly and banged her from behind. I crawled over on the floor to see the ecstasy on her face and watch the drool ooze from her mouth as Jerome continued fucking her into a stupor. It was such a turn on to see my Master take my first sweetheart to true sexual nirvana---multiple times!!

She shouted out yet another orgasm. "Unghhh!!! OHHHHH!!! MMMMYYY GGODDDD!!! CANNNN!!! NNOTTT!!!! BBBEEELIEEEVE!!!! ITTTTT!!!! Cumming!!!! Agaiiiiiiiaaaaaainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! Awwwweeesssssooommmmeee!!!!! YYYESSSS!!!!! AMAAAAAZZZZINNNNNGGGG!!!!!!! Aaaaarrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!! UNGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SOOO!!!!! AMMMAAAAAZZZZZZZIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!!! UNNNGGGHHH!!!!!"

"Good job cuming all over my cock, you slut.... I'm going to pull out now and cum on your face *OR*... Do you want to cum in your pussy and really own you?? Usually bitches have to *EARN* me cumming in their cunts... You willing to earn me cumming in your cunt?? I'll cum inside your cunt only if you swear to be a black-only slut even if I get bored with you--only if you swear to be *PERMANENTLY* black owned and black only! Will you swear that you'll never touch a white dick with anything more than your hand ever again? You swear that you'll never kiss a white guy sexually again ever? You swear that you'll only touch a white guy if I direct you to give a mercy handjob??"

"Yessss!!!! Yes, master!!! I swear!!! NO. MORE. WHITE. GUYS. YES!!! BLACK ONLY!!!!!!!! YYYESSS!!! BLLLAACCCCCKKK OWWWWNNNNNNNEDDDD!!!!! YESSS!!!!!!!!! Just. UNGHH! Keep. UNGGGHHH!! On. UNGHHH!!!! Fucking. ARGHHHH!!!! Meeeee!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! SSSHHHIIIITT!!!! SO!!! GOOOOOODDD!! FUCKKKKKK!!! CCCUMMMINNNNGG!!!! AAAAAGGGAAAAIIIIINNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!" and Emma exploded in what must have been her fifth and biggest orgasm yet so far of the evening.

Jerome must have given her about a hundred times the pleasure that I ever had. And I had the privilege of witnessing it!

It was so humiliating and poignant to see my inferiority to Jerome played out in real time like this, and so exciting to see the girl who I had probably loved the most so far in life become his willing committed slut in just an evening. Even promising him life-long commitment to a new lifestyle! So intense!! My dick was oozing, and I'm sure it could shoot off with just the slightest effort at "tipping it"!!

One more promise was extracted. Jerome whispered in her ear, we didn't know what it was at first. Then he resumed banging Emma from behind.

He could tell she was about to have another orgasm. "I'm going to pull out before you come Emma unless... Tell everyone what you promised me if I made you cum yet again-- your SIXTH fucking cum, actually!! Tell them all!"

"Yes, I'll flush my pills, Jerome! Yes!!! You can start breeding me this weekend!!! Right. After. This. Fuck!!!!!!! I'll. Flushhhh!!!! Themmmm!!!!!!!! Arggggghhhhhhhh!!!!! I looooovvveeee YOU!!!!!! GOD, I LLLOOOVVVVEEEE YOU!!! KEEEP FUCCCKINGG MEEEE!!!! YES!!! PLEEEEAAASEEEE BREEEED MEEE!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRGHHHHH!!!!! BBBRREEEEEEEEDD MEEEEE!!! YESSSSSS!!! AAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!"

This was an ultimate fantasy of mine, to see my bookish shy sweetheart become a black owned breeding slut. My little dick twitched and oozed yet more! I now had to focus to avoid cuming!

I think this finally started to get to Jerome, too.

As he promised at the start, Jerome laid on his back, and pulled Emma on top of him now. This position meant that I could access his balls comfortably and easily while they fucked. He had told me to be on the lookout and to tend to his nuts as he creamed her pussy, and I was looking forward to obeying him. I knew it would be incredibly hot for all of us!

I crawled right up into position and got the tip of my tongue going in a teasing motion, the way I know Jerome likes best when he's getting ready to blow his load. Jerome left his balls hairy, even though any of Louise, Lynne, or I would have been happy to shave him. It was yet another expression of his superiority to avoid shaving and make us put up with hairs coming off in our mouths. Neither Louise, Lynne, nor I dared complain. But we noticed. And it aroused us by reminding us of our lowly status compared to Jerome.

As for me being the one to lick and tickle his balls to help make Jerome finally cum... Well, of course anyone's fingers could have been doing this job instead of my tongue, and it would have been effective-- of course it could have been Louise or Lynne instead. However, Jerome knew it would be much more erotic for all of us to have me licking his load out of his nuts and right into my first love's pussy. It would be deliciously submissive, humiliating, and ironic. It *was* DELICIOUSLY submissive, humiliating, ironic, *AND EROTIC*!!

My own dick was rock hard for over an hour now. Precum had indeed soaked through my underwear and pants!

I could tell Jerome was almost ready. His nuts were already making tiny little contractions under my tender tonguing. I had intimately studied my Master over the months, so of course I knew the signs!

Louise could also tell it was almost time. And to underscore the irony of losing a second girl to Jerome, it was Louise--the first girl whom I had lost to him--who started to tease my dick through my jeans. Another love who was now moved on from me, Louise lightly tongued my ear and whispered, "Well, you've really lost your first love now, little guy. Your love is now a black-owned breeding slut, just like me. Now you need to cum for us to show us how much this excites you." So she stroked me just a tiny bit and only through my pants. "Cum, little man, so we all know how much you love losing another girl to your superior black Master."

It wasn't much attention, just a little tongue and touching, but together with her erotic taunting whisper, it triggered my own explosion in my pants. I let out a shout, too, "UNNGGGGHHHH!!!! FUCKKKKK!!!!!!!!! ARGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! YES!!!! OWN HER JEROME!!! OWN EMMA, TOOOOO!!!!! YESSS!!!! SOOO GOOD!!! TAKE!! EVERYTHING!! FROM!! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! TAKE EMMA, TOO!!! TAKE HER!!!!!!! YESSS!!!!!! AMAAAAZZZZINNNNGGGG!!!! Arrrrrrrrghhh!!!!! Yyyyyeessssssss!!!!"

My dick ejaculated several strong pulses into my underwear--the strongest orgasm I can ever remember having--and soaking my crotch. It was an almost painfully intense orgasm, and my little dick twitched afterwards.

Right after I came, Louise re-focused me back on Jerome's nuts. She shoved my head and said, "Get busy, Cucky, time to focus on Master again!"

I got back to the business of teasing Jerome's giant balls with my tongue--miraculously he had not cum yet--and after just a few more moments, he finally twitched and bellowed his own orgasm: "YESS!!! EMMA!!! TAKE THIS YOU SLUT!!! UNNGGGHHHH!!!!! YES!!!! YESS!!! YESSSSS!!!!!! AMAZZZINGGGG TOOOOO!!! MILK ME WITH THAT AWESOME TIGHT PUSSY!!! I LOVE YOU, TOO!!!! YES!!! I LOVE YOU, TOO, SLUT!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!"

Seeing my first sweetheart get so owned by Jerome, seeing her become a dedicated black-only slut in a single night, seeing her also agree to start breeding, and hearing her and my Master declare their *love* for each other already—it was like an erotic dream come true. Beyond anything I could imagine.

When I recovered from my orgasm and from finishing off Jerome, I looked around at my friends. Everyone had orgasmed, it turned out! Without my realizing at first, Lynne and Louise had come from their own hands right around the same time, and we were all gathering our wits back.

Emma and Jerome were making out in their afterglow, but paused for a moment. We all had a relaxed moment together.

I was so moved. This whole thing had brought me erotic fulfillment beyond my wildest dreams really, so I did what any good guy would do: I thanked my Master.

He thanked me, too. "No problem, Cucky. I appreciate your handing over this fine bitch for me to breed and own... And apparently also for us to love one another! Very much appreciated it. So much so that I might wait a couple of months before we move on to taking your Mom from your Dad." He smirked. "Oh, and of course you have one more part still to play in this. Lie down and eat up!"

He had me lie on my back, sat Emma on top of my face, and had me suck buckets of their combined juices--mostly his cum--from my former lover's now distended pussy.

It took several minutes for me to clean up all their juices, and Emma even had one more little orgasm as I cleaned. Her pussy looked like a wreck. It didn't look like it would ever be right again for anything but Jerome's eleven-inch pole.

"Thanks, Cucky!" Emma said, "I'm so glad you had this perverted fantasy and lured me here to become owned by Jerome, bred by him, become permanently black only and black-owned--and even to fall in love... Jerome and the girls were right. I do feel like I wasn't even alive before!!"

As Emma said that, I realized that Lynne had taken my dick out of my boxer and through my fly and was treating it to some very rare skin-on-skin stroking. The sensation--and the scene--were overwhelming, and I had another huge-for-me orgasm.

"Oh, my, GODDD!!! YESSS!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!! It's like a DREEEEAAAMM!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

12