My Cup Runneth Over Ch. 01

Story Info
Five Rubanesque women share a common problem.
1.7k words
3.86
5.7k
7
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first in a series of episodes that involve mature women who share one thing in common. Let's just say they are Rubanesque in stature. One can ask with validity why a man would write such a saga. I don't know quite frankly. The thought just came to me once and I followed it taking several months off and on to complete it to my satisfaction. I trust you will enjoy it

MY CUP RUNNETH OVER

Chapter 1.

A few of my friends and I formed a rather exclusive club, not exclusive by way of economic status, race or religion. Heavens no; we would not wish to run afoul of the constitution. But speaking of "Heaven", not referring to that quote from the 23rd Psalm but rather the name chosen for the club, My Cup Runneth Over which relates to the size of our breasts. The original idea came when four mature women, all of whom could be termed "Rubanesque" were having lunch one day. This was a group which came together because other than or physical size we shared one other thing in common, the woman who owned and ran the lingerie shop where we all purchased our under garments. I was that person, lingerie consultant, Mother Confessor and friend to all the others. Oh, I should introduce myself. My name is Joy and I am the senior citizen in the group at 65 and like the others, I am an ample woman, 5'10, 200 lbs and have trouble getting a bra to fit. Most of the time I am a 42 either DD or triple D! I am a widow who opened my emporium after my husband died. While he left me relatively well off, I needed something to occupy my time and the extra money did come in handy from time to time; "purchasing trips" to France where some of my finer garments come from was one example.

One person, Gwen complained one day that it was difficult for her to purchase a bra that contained her rather ample bosoms. I said "You are part of a group who come to me regularly complaining of the same problem. While you are all not the same size nor of the same age, you do share one thing in common other than being women. You all have large mammary glands!" I continued that I thought at least four of them had a lot in common other than the size of their bra's and Gwen, after asking for some details as to what I meant by that, I responded that they were all intelligent, either working professionally or were married to men who were able to keep them in a style that most women would die for.

Gwen said that she thought that I should talk to the others and see if there was any interest in forming an informal group who met say once a month to discuss common issues, not limited to brassier types and sizes. We both laughed; as the day went on I thought this is not such an insane idea. This led me to compile a list and contact info for those who fit this model. The remainder you will come to know as you read of our first meeting. All those whom I had asked if they had an interest in such a group agreed with enthusiasm. We agreed to meet for dinner at a small but upscale hotel in our home town the second Wednesday of the following month

Let me begin with Gwen; she is, a woman in her mid 50's, about 5'9" and 190 lbs with a chest in the range of 40 DD. While quiet spoken she has a mind of her own and when appropriate ready to speak her mind. She is married to a doctor allowing her to stay at home and enjoy her life with the children having left the home.

In as much as we had been partaking of the product of the vine and were likely feeling no pain one could say that the conversation degenerated. Looking back from a different perspective, one is more inclined to view the outcome while somewhat risqué but at the same time one that has provided great enjoyment to those who have become members. While the initial conversation did revolve around bras from one manufacturer or another and three hook vs. one or two, It devolved into more intimate areas including how one dealt with the problem of having their nipples exposed especially when one hits cold air as almost universally, being large breasted, we also have problems getting a blouse that does not strain the buttons.

From here one might have found what evolved in the discussion surprising. Gwen, who had been quiet until this point said, "I think it is great to advertise. I am proud of my boobs and when aroused my nipples become quite erect. I love it when men look at my boobs but when my nipples are sticking proud, I start the wonder just what is going through their minds." These comments expanded the discussions enormously. Remember that we had imbibed and our responses were less inhibited than they would have been otherwise. Josephine, a younger woman about 40 who stands about 6 foot who wears a 38 DD bra asked, "How do you feel when another woman seems to be admiring the view?"

Let me elaborate on Josephine; in addition to her physical attributes she is a dynamic individual who has her own clothing business that designs and makes ladies apparel called "One of a Kind". It caters to those who can afford custom designed garments and does not wish to go to an affair and see another woman wearing the identical outfit.

Gwen responded, "I am certainly not offended. While I have never been intimate with another woman the idea does not offend me."

There were a series of comments and questions that came immediately. They included, "What, you never fooled around with your room-mate when you were in college?" and "Are you saying you would not mind being intimate with another woman?"

Gwen who was now put on the spot did not resist in responding. "In answer to my experience when in college, no, my room-mate was my boy-friend and I had all I could handle or should I say he had all he could handle" This resulted in gales of laughter. She then continued, "If you want to know if I have lesbian tendencies, my answer I think would be no but I have always heard that women are better at pleasing a sister than does a man. It could be fun to find out if this is true."

At that stage Mary who is also in her mid 50's, 5'6' and a healthy 180 lbs with large breasts about 40DD interjected "We are getting into extremely interesting areas and we need another bottle of wine before we go forward." With some laughter, it was agreed that this was a good idea and our server was summoned.

Mary who I had learned was a neighbor of Gwen's was married to a lawyer who was a partner in a large law practice in the city. Like Gwen she did not have to work. She seemed to spend most of her time in the summer at the country club playing golf or cards with her friends and in the off season partly in Florida where she and her husband owned property on a golf course.

The discussion continued and someone then offered that maybe we should actually form a "club" where large breasted women could join that would allow not only the problems had been put forward but also to allow women "qualified" to meet and develop relationships. While there was general consensus that this was a good idea, the discussion expanded to whether lesbians would be welcomed. The answer was unanimously "Yes" which at first blush was, I thought surprising. Someone asked if men could be included as "adjunct members".

After much laughter, there was a pause and Jo said, "If we are trying to establish a network where ample women who are seeking relationships surely a part of the 'data base' needs to include the opposite sex. This provoked hoots of laughter. We ultimately decided that at least in the early days we will have 'women only meetings'. There was lengthy discussion but at the end there was consensus obtained that "Yes" we do need to involve men but maybe only on special occasions such as Christmas or as presenters with a topic for discussion.

In the end it was decided that a set of rules would be established, a draft of which would be available for the next meeting. Joan, a lawyer who is in a practice in our town but not yet a partner volunteered to vet them in advance of the meeting so that there was nothing that contravened the laws of the land.

Joan is a single woman about 45 who was divorced and seems happy with that status in life. She is about six foot two inches tall and I would think about 200 lbs. I know, only because she is a steady customer that she wears a size 40 DD bra has what some would say a nice booty. From our conversations I am aware that her law practice does quite well dealing largely with family law and divorce cases. I know of no steady male presence in her life but I could be mistaken.

We ended our first meeting with an agreement that we would continue to meet on the third Wednesday of a month unless it conflicted with a holiday season. We had eaten dinner this first time at a restaurant downtown in our community that is attached to the boutique hotel and agreed it was an excellent venue for future meetings. This establishment had a number of advantages to offer, good food, and a quiet atmosphere in a private room that was available to small groups such as ours. Also, the hotel offered well furnished rooms so that if one wanted to stay over after our meeting, suitable accommodation was available. Joan quietly pointed out that it also had a quiet reputation for confidentiality. On that note we parted company agreeing to send our contact information to me and I would draw up a Membership Roster and distribute it well in advance of the next meeting,

Continued in Chapter 2