My Cup Runneth Over Ch. 02

Story Info
Five Women, all BBW meet for dinner to hear a speaker.
2.3k words
3.83
3.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second in a series of episodes that involve mature women who share one thing in common. Let's just say they are Rubanesque in stature. One can ask with validity why a man would write such a saga. I don't know quite frankly. The thought just came to me once and I followed it taking several months off and on to complete it to my satisfaction. Let me suggest you read Chapter 1 as they flow and the background is important. I trust you will enjoy it.

*****

In Chapter 1 you were introduced to five women who apart from being women share a few things in common. These include being large breasted and each enjoying a comfortable lifestyle. The five include myself, Joy, I own a lingerie shop that is another common denominator as the others are all customers of mine. Mary and Gwen who are neighbours, one being married to a lawyer and the other to a doctor. Josephine, the youngest owns an exclusive dress store while the final one, Joan is a lawyer. We had met for dinner once previously and decided that this should become a regular event. I pick up the story in the period following this meeting.

In the next couple of weeks in addition to completing the roster containing the contact information and circulating it, I gave a lot of thought to what special we could do for our first meeting. Then a customer came into the store asking for an item that I do not keep in stock but have access to through a supplier from Montreal. Jean-Paul Leblanc is a French citizen who resides in Montreal and represents several lingerie companies in France. It is through him that I have been able to visit their offices in France and also to obtain garments that otherwise are sometimes difficult to source. In this case the customer wanted a bustier with cups that would allow her breasts to be well displayed without the nipples being seen. I knew that Jean-Paul could find me such an item so called him.

He confirmed that yes he had such a garment available and after establishing the size and colour desired I placed an order. He suggested that as there was a matching panty I should ask my customer if she would like to include that in the order. She had two choices, with or without the crotch. I called her and after some laughter she opted for the crotchless version.

When I called Jean-Paul back confirming the order, I told him of our "Our Cup Runneth Over Club" and he found this titillating, not meaning this to be a pun. Jean-Paul is a man with a great amount of sophistication. He is pushing six feet in height and proportionate weight. I would think he is in his 50's and has always treated me with the most respect. He laughed when I finished my story. I had told him about our first meeting and the fact that in about three weeks we were scheduled to meet again. He asked what was on the agenda for that meeting to which I replied that was one of my concerns; I was having problems thinking of a subject that would be entertaining but not just be a repeat of our previous discussion.

Jean-Paul was my savior. He said, "Do you remember that I told you that in the past I have given a presentation to women's groups in Quebec about the evolution of lingerie and it was well received?" Yes, I had forgotten. He went on asking what the date was and after my response he told me he was due to come to my area about then and he would be more than pleased to be 'our entertainment.' We talked at some length of what his presentation included and it sounded just superb. I told him I would buy him dinner and he said that he had a couple of requests; he would bring a projector to go with his computer but would need a screen. Also, he knew the restaurant and the adjoining hotel and asked that I make a reservation for him for that evening as he did not want to drink and drive. I agreed that I would take care of these requests. I could not believe how much I was filled with anticipation of seeing him and to his presentation.

The next three weeks seemed to drag. Every day I thought of Jean-Paul and counted the days until I would see him. I was like a giddy teenager. I could not understand what had suddenly come over me. The day before our meeting I spent a great deal of my time trying to decide what I should wear. I wanted to look attractive without being too out there; not to the point that the other women would notice. I finally decided on a black sheath dress that while reasonably conservative had a deep neckline that would show off my ample cleavage. Then the question was which undergarments I should choose to go with it. I was a mess as indecision prevailed. Finally I said to myself, "Oh Joy, you know you want to him to notice and decided that when I went to my shop I would make that decision; there I would have almost unlimited selection and not just something that I had at home.

I went to the higher end portion of my inventory and started with brassieres. There were strapless ones and demi-cups that I decided were too riské. Ultimately I decided on a push up bra that I thought would display my ample breasts and create the right amount of cleavage, an amount I hoped would drive Jean-Paul crazy. I finished the ensemble with a pair of black cami-pants with lace around the leg opening and a garter belt to hold up the black stockings with the seam down the back, a bit old fashioned but I found sexy.

At the end of my day I went home for a long soak in a hot tub. As I bathed I began to have doubts. It had been so long since I had been with a man; would I be too dry and therefore sex would be painful? I just decided that I would take my lubricant to be prepared. After drying myself I then put a bit of perfume on my neck as well as in my cleavage and a dab in my pubic hair before slowly dressing making sure all of the parts fit well and displayed my femininity. We were to meet at 7:00 and decided that I would take a cab. My reasoning was that I was going to drink and did not wish to drink and drive plus in my wildest dream hoped that Jean-Paul would seduce me. I was the first to arrive and checked with the hotel to determine that all was set up and ready to go. Having been assured that it was, I went to out assigned room and was relieved to find the screen in place for Jean-Paul's presentation. Also the table places were set for six with wine glasses plus the normal place settings. About that time a young lady came in and informed me that she would be our bar maid and waitress. Her name was Holly. I explained that we would have drinks to end about 7:30 and then we would order dinner. After dinner there would have our guest presentation and a question and answer period when we would prefer some privacy. I let her know that we would not start this segment until the table was cleared and she thanked me.

Mary and Gwen arrived together. They were quick to tell me that they had taken my advice and decided in as much as they were neighbours they would take one car and then stay overnight so as to enjoy the opportunity to have a drink or three and not worry. They did omit at that time telling me that they would share a room. Not much longer I spied Jean-Paul entering the room with two cases. One was obviously his computer and the larger one I guessed held samples of lingerie. After doing the obligatory kiss on each cheek (he is the typical continental French man) he said he had to get his personal bags plus the projector so I volunteered to help. We went to his car; I am not sure I had seen it before, a very nice black Mercedes S500 series. I gathered that the lingerie business rewarded him well. After depositing the projector he asked if I would direct him to the front desk so that he could check in. This I did, actually taking him personally and introducing him to the manager that was on duty. The manager welcomed him, I thought a little more profusely than I would have expected given that this was JP's first visit. Before I could take this thought further Jean-Paul had completed his check-in and was asking if I would like to see his room. I said, "Jean-Paul, I really need to get back to the meeting room so the ladies do not think I have deserted them." He understood saying that he would be right along, wanting to relieve himself before having to perform.

By the time I got back to our meeting room the others had arrived. Josephine was talking to Mary asking how she had been since they were together and Mary asking how Josephine's business was. The response was that business was as much as she could handle, maybe needing to hire another seamstress.

Joan was in deep quiet discussion with Gwen whose husband, like Joan was a lawyer. I overheard a bit of the conversation with Gwen telling Joan she was worried that her husband was having an affair. She said that he did not pay much attention to her from a physical point of view and he was late coming home from the office. Joan replied that long hours at this time of year are not unusual in the legal field but if Gwen had any real evidence she would be willing to give her advice.

Jean-Paul arrived and I introduced him to the four women. After he joined us for a drink, dinner was served and then JP began his presentation. He had brought some examples of early corsets, girdles and bras. He gave a historical review of the evolution of the brassier. In the 1300's it was common for young women who were active in athletics to wear a bandeau that basically plastered her breasts to her rib cage. Then in the 1500's the corset came into vogue, a one piece affair that pushed the breasts up to the point that they were falling out of the top of their low cut dresses. This is the period 1643-1715 where in the court of Louis 14th in France women came to fancy dress affairs with their nipples showing.

In the 1800's during the Edwardian era the girdle was invented, basically separating the lower portion of the corset that controlled the tummy region from the portion that supported the breasts. This evolved into the modern bra about 1869. It was in this same time frame that the word "brassier" appeared in the Oxford Dictionary. In 1932 the sizing of brassier using cup as sizes as one of the dimensions. During the Second World War the "Torpedo" bra became popular and then in 1964 the "Push Up" style came into vogue. Somewhere in between the torpedo and the pushup style Howard Hughes designed a bra for Jane Russell, a well-endowed actress in the 40's and 50's.

All enjoyed his presentation and there were many questions. Jean-Paul finished by saying I have a gift for one of you. I normally would just ask you to draw numbers of something similar. However, this will likely only fit one of you and that is Josephine. He then handed her a box and the cheer went up "Let's see." She opened the box and pulled out a black bustier with buttons down the front and a matching pair of panties. "Try them on!" was the next request. Going into the bathroom which was dedicated to our dining room, Josephine took the box and came back a few minutes later. The bustier showed off her breast nicely; everything seemed to be displayed for all to see. While the nipples were covered the top half of her areola were showing, a lovely shade of pink. "My partner will really enjoy this." She said. Josephine had not told us whether her partner was male or female. As she turned to show off the front and back I realized that the panties were crotchless and at the top of the slit I could detect what I think was her clitoris sticking out. No one else either noticed or made a comment.

The meeting ended with talk of going to the bar for a drink. I told the rest to go ahead as I would help Jean-Paul pack up. He disconnected his computer and projector and put the various pieces of apparel into its case. He then said that if I would help him take these things to his room, he would buy me a drink. As we walked past the bar the noise was raucous and after getting into the elevator JP said, "That bar is very noisy isn't it? I have a lovely bottle of cognac in my room. Do you drink cognac?" I answered that it was a habit my husband had taught me to enjoy. As we entered the elevator I asked myself, "You know what you are getting into don't you?" It did not take long for the response to come back, "Yes but you have been fanaticizing that this would happen since you invited Jean-Paul to come tonight."

To be continued in Chapter 3...