All Comments on 'My Curious Wife'

by JamesforJane

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Let's have a further episode of Bristol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Well done, new low for today.

You hit almost every button for a WACC story except a cock cage.

So your real fun is to receive flaming comments?

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A story full of mistakes...

A story full of mistakes: 1st - "It's EVERY girls fantasy...To know what it's like to be a whore..."..No one wants to know what is to be a whore...It's too thought a life to want to know...As no one wants to know how it is to live in a country in war....That's why all those people are running from those countries...2nd - Whores don't kiss in the mouth...I never understood why, but they suck a cock, but don't kiss in the mouth... 3rd - How could she risk to get a serious STD? Or they lived in a perfect world without diseases? 4th - Even accepting her fantasy to be a whore, what husband would accept to foster a child from another man? 99% of men would left as soon as she got at the first car, and get a divorce lawyer next morning...That because she just left without discussing it with her husband...So as some comment said: "Congratulations, this story reached a new low point for today... 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
did she ...?

... get pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Strike one, two, and three: British cuck story number 5,931, or more.

"'Not if you like money. And fucking.' she replied, smiling and raising a questioning eyebrow."

"'Easy money for twenty minutes work!' she giggled again."

"'It's been a fantasy, for a long time. It's EVERY girls fantasy. To know what it's like to be a whore.'"

Thanks for telegraphing where this garbage was going. Saved me some time. The life of a prostitute is one of fear, humiliation, and self-loathing, if they're lucky. Unfortunately its almost always a life of abuse, disease, and permanent psychological and physical damage. You are fool to glamorize this ugly demeaning lifestyle. And anyone who enjoys reading this is sick.

But I get it. All British women really want to be whores. All British men really want to be cuckolds. Are you Irish?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for effort and content. Love these wives who set themselves free to fuck

anyone they want, and with the husband's OK it's even better. More cock for women!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stimulating

Damn, that sounds like fun. Now I have to get a hold of myself and shoot my wad wishing my wife would do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another British cum sucking Cuckold looking for a nasty disease or worse

I simply don't get it. What man wants to watch his wife fuck another man? Are they simply lacking pride or self respect? Do they want to raise another man's child? (Of course he will want to know if it's his kid - if for no other reason than emergency medical reasons). Do they get off on being demeaned, degraded and humiliated? And she has a disease. She just fucked several unknown men. You think those "johns" are all healthy upright citizens? Can you say stupid? This isn't a loving wife story. This is a cheating whore story. If she wants to be a prostitute that is her choice. But no man wants to be married to one. And she tells him straight out that she's going to be whoring again tomorrow. It won't be long before she gets beat up by a john, robbed and beaten by a pimp or just slashed by one of the other girls whose territory she has invaded. No way to romanticize this crap. Ugly, nasty, unbelievable story.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Jane is my kind of girl

I liked the concept of the story a lot. I've never done it for money, but perhaps I should. Sounds like Jane really enjoyed herself. xoxoxoxxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

just another willing cuckold tale polluting LW. Nothing erotic, always the same theme, wife becomes slut, husband gets off watching wife get fucked. always the same. 1* to offset the worthless and meaningless score of the slut who gets off commenting and whining on every story in LW

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 8 years ago
This is a well-written story

and it's almost credible. Credible that they should both have been excited and aroused watching the young whore getting fucked. Maybe to the point that the wife would do it once... just for the experience, and because she was very aroused. But I think the subsequent clients rather stretch the credibility...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lots of whores out there.

So if that is what you want for a soul mate good luck. Actually I'm not sure people like this have a soul, at least not one a sane person would want. Stupid story.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 8 years ago
Great story well written.

Having encouraged my wife to have sex with other men, I can see how this could easily happen. My wife got close to this but was never paid directly.

Take no notice of the stupid detracting comments, cannot understand why these negative comments are always 'anonymous'

Seems Annete Bishop and I read the same stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
gave it a 5

I gave it 5 stars to compensate for the 1 star that impo_61 gave it.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
As You Do

I'm guessing this is fiction.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 8 years ago
This was hot ...

Ignore those naysayers ... loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stupid

No though of disease then? Like hiv etc. Playing Russian roulette with both her and her husband health stupid bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Obviously a British author. No American would ever write any story involving sluts, cuckolds, extra-marital sex, black men with white women, husbands watching or fucking without protection and full medical checks.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 8 years ago
Dangerous

She took all sorts of risks doing this. Still in fiction you can get way with just about anything, just don't try it in life unless you are very sure of what you are doing. Otherwise it is a reasonable tale well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Prejudice

I found cuck story from American author and excellent BTB story from British-Irish authors.............moreover I read BTB story from Indian author............

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
CURIOUSITY AND CATS

and coals to Bristol. TK U MLJ LV NV

julesbabejulesbabeover 8 years ago
great fantasy

I loved your story...will there be a sequel...

auhound49auhound49over 8 years ago
YESSSS, A PREG WHORE!

It must have been really hot for her to risk pregnancy as a cheap streetwalking whore, and risk having a black bastard at that!

PLEASE, MORE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hopefully u got names and numbers

That way u would have someone to pay to raise the kid, because I'm out of here. What a horrible human being to risk her and his health for a rush. Hated it.

Ducky7Ducky7about 8 years ago
She can't earn enough money

to pay for the HIV shots you will need to live a couple more years. She will die first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A fair opinion

The main problem with this fantasy is that if she continues with it like this and the kid is not his he can have a paternity test and bail if he doesn't have someone. If she just whored herself to the business man she liked and he went whoring only with her that might work out but that's it. Yes, like other said, STDs are a problem. I know this is mostly fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

just a fucking slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That’s his chance...

... to make big money by sending her out as his whore. Of course must will look for another woman replacing the whore as his new wife.God, it‘ so funny to use female stupidity for gaining profit.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Fantasy

"It's every girl's fantasy to be a whore." That's bullshit , just like the rest of this story.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 4 years ago
yes it is

every gal's fantasy or at least a passing thought, resulting in very wet panties.

A good story to exercise the mind and body. ;-p

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another tunnel cunted whore. Make money off her as long as you can until she’s a worn out loose whore any then ditch her for a younger, newer, tighter women who doesn’t have a whore fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And after they both got STD’s they don’t even have names for, and the genital warts made themselves known they lived happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I cannot work out why I like this story so much! I understand the criticisms but even so it has an unexpected freshness. Ovulating and already aroused, she is up for it. He could have dashed after and prevented it. But he is not the normal creepy American husband who slowly tips his wife into adultery. She is a free spirit whom no one owns. It has the feel of truth in parts. Nothing for a long while from you. Is there any more to tell?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife had blck cock and became a black mans whore for him and his freinds. After 6 months they left her to come back to me 4 months pregnat now 1 year on with a baby boy. The blck men came calling and off she went leave my with her son. I see her now on street corners selling herself. So be carefull what you wish for asking her to try big black cocks, at first it was such a turn on. Not now i am left with her black baby boy,and she pimped out every night

PasifalPasifal11 months ago

Great story. Maybe went a little far for believability but to have her go all the way was a turn on. Pity you seem to have disappeared. Loved it.

Just_WordsJust_Words6 months ago

He's crazy if he doesn't divorce her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous