All Comments on 'My Curvy Lover'

by SamSpeck

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love the emotional element/focus

I really appreciate the emotional element to their relationship. It's a different kind of intimacy that many other stories neglect. Thank you and hope for a continuation!

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

That was a wonderful story. I love that you explained their connection from an early age and not jump right to the sex. These are my favorite scenarios in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Continue

Yes, continue! You are writing a I love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pregnant

Get the PAWG pregnant. Then her tits and belly will swell up really nice. Nothing on earth beats knocking up a close relation. I have done it to four.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very Erotic

The story that built up to their connection was very romantic and erotic.

please continue to show how their relationship continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: To Be Continued?

You don't know whether or not to continue your own story? If that's the case, don't bother.

SamSpeckSamSpeckabout 5 years agoAuthor
thank you and, i'm sorry

Thank you all for the positive comments,

I really appreciate anyone that spends their time reading my writing and takes something away from my words and ideas regardless of the extent of enjoyment It is all appreciated equally.

I spent a long time on this character development and I apologize if the question mark at the end came off to some as presumptuous as it was only meant as a dramatic effect.

If anyone cares chapter 2 is complete and being edited right now, and I have an outline of where the characters go in chapter 3 as they progress in life.

Again I thank everyone for your interest, and I am humbled that you are reading my writing and I will continue to use all feedback as a positive direction.

Thanks,

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 5 years ago
Oh Yes

Please continue. This was very good!

HM8485HM8485about 5 years ago
Nicely written and a very erotic short story.

You write very well, and have decent character development. This along with good writing skills shows you care about your readers and take pride in things you do. Please Keep writing, and above all finish the story which you have set up so well. I'll be watching for it! Thank you for posting.

Nutman99Nutman99about 5 years ago
oh yes

What a great story. Hope to read another chapter really soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
@ re: To Be Continued?

And you're a dumbass prick

stickman6969stickman6969about 5 years ago

Please continue...loved it!

Lunchbox3583Lunchbox3583over 4 years ago
continue

Please do continue

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 4 years ago
Liked it

Another good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous