All Comments on 'My Curvy, Sexy, Mature Neighbour Pt. 03'

by Merobaldo80

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
mrstanleymrstanleyabout 4 years ago
Very Sexy and Hot

I loved the story content again. Your pace was so rapid. I could just imagine mouths, pussies, ass holes and toes being sucked and fucked in all those positions. Your women got naked pretty quick. I am a toe sucker myself. I have a plump BBW wife with sexy toes. She teases me with thong sandals, toe rings, anklets as well. My preference is fatter women 200 pounds- 240 and thick with pretty feet. I love the name Veronica. Several of my stories have a BBW Mature Veronica as well. Where I live in the SW USA women wear sexy thong sandals 9-10 months a year. If you are into feet visit the US in the summer. I think your writing has greatly improved.

Content is what counts. I got hard reading your stories. Look forward to reading more from you. Maybe you and those sexy European BBWs can visit the sunny US in a story.

Merobaldo80Merobaldo80almost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Glad you enjoyed the story Mr Stanley. I have followed your work for a while and know you explore the same content/themes. Always found your stories to be hot. Please look out for the next chapter, which is coming soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous