My Curvy, Sexy, Mature Neighbour Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah yes yes yes, eeeeeee eeeeee!" Squealed Chrissie.

"Chrissie I'm .......about to comeeee." screaming in delight. That was my advance warning to Chrissie who immediately disengaged switched around and grabbed my cock, taking its full 6 inch length into her mouth. "Come on baby, come on baby! Come on baby!!"

"I am comingggggggg. And to the sound "ah ah ahh ahh." I pumped 6 may be 7 shots of my semen injecting it into Chrissie welcoming mouth, who duly swallowed my seed.

"My god!" I shouted. "That was an easy cum! I lost control. I am totally spent after that."

" Mmmmmm what have you been eating?That was very spicy spunk!"

"Probably your beautiful spicy pussy cat Chrissie!" As I stroked it once more.

We sat back down breathless and exhausted satisfied in our post coital bliss. The humidity of the jacuzzi definitely felt more energy zapping.

"So, what about Veronica?" She said.

"She text me last night saying she still had a saw bumhole and that she needed a day or two to recharge batteries." Chrissie laughed, clearly amused at that information. "Yes age must play a factor. Hence today is Tuesday and we agreed for the Thursday before Good Friday, which is perfect as we are all off anyway the next day so we can stay up all night if needs! She'll be gagging for it by then!"

"So Chrissie, if Veronica text me for a late night booty call! What would you think?"

"I said I loved you, not owned you. You are free man with free will. Do as you please and whatever gives you pleasure as long you let me."

I thought it was unorthodox, but openness in a relationship could be a pillar to successful partnership. Hell that agreed with me, as I was a selfish bastard.

Chrissie responded and said,

"Well I think the principle for Thursday evening therefore is .............there are no boundaries."

"No, glad to here we are on the same wavelength!"

End.

Part 2 : The threesome.

Thursday evening came, both me and Chrissie had annual leave in the afternoon to prepare our bodies, our minds and the setting for our evening of sexual pleasure.

The scene was set. In the way furniture items moved to the corner of the lounge. Two sturdy blow up double mattresses conjoined, covered with fine, fresh bedsheets; as many pillows as we could find spread over the mattresses, with scented candles dotted around burning their flame and releasing their scent. There was a lamp with a red lampshade providing our source of light. A bowl laden with our favourite fruits. A bottle of Bollinger Special Cuvee stood chilling in the ice bucket with three champagne glasses. A selection of Chrissie's sex toys, a butt plug; her strap on dildo; some anal beads; anal lube and baby oil were placed into a small wicker basket. Blinds and windows were shut, but me and Chrissie argued over the windows. She eventually convinced me with her logic when she explained that somebody would probably call for an ambulance, as our dim and older neighbours would mistake our screaming and moaning for a suspected injury or heart attack!

Overall it was a good attempt at creating a sex club ambience with plenty of space for an orgy if we so wished in future in our lounge. To create that enhanced orgy ambience and to stimulate Chrissie and Veronica's lesbian urges, my idea was to use my wall mounted tv, ready and tuned into the legendary lesbian oil orgy video from the Buttslammers film series, featuring an orgy with 18 milfs spread over a mat saturated in oil whilst feasting on each other's pussys, butts and toes. Chrissie gave her approval after watching it, hopefully giving her plenty of ideas.

Our pleasure palace was open and we awaited our 3rd participant. I'd left the rear back door and rear garden door ajar as had become common practice.

We both dressed in our robes. I was wearing well nothing underneath. I know that Chrissie had some sexy number hidden from my view. Chrissie also wore sexy gold barefoot sandals on her feet, which had toe rings and anklets connected together by gold chains draped over the top of her feet. We both checked the clock, it was 620pm. 10 minutes till Veronica's arrival.

"How would she want us Steven on arrival?"

"No idea, I am not telepathic." Chrissie frowned. I was simply a little nervous being a threesome virgin.

"Well okay I thought we could be lying on the mattress kissing. Simple. Oh I was thinking I would take a step back and let you experience each other and observe before I got involved. What do you think? Are you comfortable with that?"

"I think I can handle that Stevie. That will be titallating for you." Chrissie confidently replied.

The sense of excitement and expectation gave me butterflies in my belly. I think a nervous anticipation consumed Chrissie too.

We sat and lay on our sides on the mattress. Chrissie said "I love you" under her breath.

Chrissie's wide hips formed what looked like a giant rolling hill. I rubbed my hand over the silky floral robe and then looked down at her feet and the gold adorning of them. I couldn't resist. I asked her to turn around to lie flat on belly. I moved to behind her legs and grabbed her feet taking the view of her robe digging into her bum crack. I focussed on her foot and took in my favourite angle in which to view a woman's foot, from the base of her wrinkly sole and with toes pointing towards me. Her right foot sparkled at me thanks to the toe ring attached to her barefoot sandal. I brought this toe to my mouth and started sucking it up and down, the length of her cute toe using plenty of saliva, catching the metallic taste of the ring. I used my teeth to pull at her toe ring to remove it. Why I don't know.

"What are you doing?" Chrissie protested.

At that very moment, the door opened. Veronica walked in watching me use my teeth to slide Chrissie's toe ring off her second toe. We all froze.

"Am I interrupting anything?"

"No, come in. We've been expecting you. What do you think of our pussy palace?" I responded nervously.

"Pleasure palace Stevie!" Interjected Chrissie. "You look spectacular Veronica in that dress, it's very pretty. I love your figure. You have curves in the right places." Chrissie said. Well done Chrissie, nice ice breaker.

Veronica wore a simple floral lace midi dress that dropped to just below her knees. It hugged her figure in the right areas. The dress accentuated her protruding hips, her rounded bum and ample breasts with spectacular cleavage. She chose her size 16 outfit well and I saw it was one she could easily slip out of. Her red hair flowed down to above her shoulders. She looked like the slightly less pretty, but plumper version of the mature porn actress Andi James, but my god, she was still a very attractive woman.

She wore thong sandals, a selection of toe rings, 2 on each of feet and the anklet that I was already familiar with.

"Thank you Chrissie. Hmmm with your figure I can see us having a lot fun. And Stevie boy I see your bulging already."

She wasn't wrong I seemed oblivious to my thickening cock.

"Golly, this is a rather sexy arrangement. Well done both you and what do we have here. Is that porn on the screen? Buttslammers? Haha haha! oh gosh!" Veronica found that hilarious.

"It's a 18 milf lesbian orgy to create that extra debauched ambience. You'll like it!" I felt a bit immature saying that but couldn't tell whether Veronica approved or not.

"I feel like I have entered a sex club."

"That was the desired effect Veronica." Chrissie said.

"Well I thinks that's achieved!"

Veronica continued surveying the room. She knelt down close to me.

"That looks like a rather interesting activity Stevie. Toe sucking I see again. How very predictable." I hadn't realised that I still had my teeth over Chrissie's toe ring. Veronica's entrance had sent me into trance. I pushed Chrissie's toe ring back into its slot.

"Chrissie do you mind if I try that later? I love that barefoot sandal!"

"It would be a pleasure Veronica. Ich habe leckere Zehen!"

"Ooo some German how very exciting!!!" She laughed excitedly. Veronica's attention was then distracted.

"Oh what have we in this wicker basket?"

Veronica crouched down and used her hands to sift through the items. Chrissie amused and fascinated continued lying on her belly, watching and observing Veronica's reaction to the fine details.

Veronica picked up the strap on dildo and the anal beads.

"Pleasure props and a bottle of Bolliger. Is that another pleasure prop?! Are you going to try and give me a heart attack this evening Chrissie?" She laughed and we all joined in.

"Well the good news is my bum hole is a saw free zone." She chuckled, turning her head to look back at me, winking as she did. She was teasing the both of us, and I was utterly enthralled with it.

"Wooohoo!" I screamed from the bottom of lungs. Veronica looked at me and smiled. Chrissie nodded her head as if that was a mood killer. I thought 'switch to my mature head, mature head Stevie.'

"Oh and cherries, strawberries and grapes. Where have I seen these before I wonder? Will you be eating them off my anus or my cunt. Or maybe like Stevie you would prefer my toes?!.............Chrissie?" Veronica looked directly at Chrissie clearly knowing how to excite.

"Oooooh my god!!!" Chrissie screamed in excitement. I was beginning to feel a little left out, but thought they are getting on and building good sexual tension. This was a good sign.

Once Chrissie regained composure from her sudden excitement, she took control. "Well, we have a bit of a plan Veronica." Said Chrissie.

"Stevie suggested that he would take a role of observer.... initially, whilst we get to, let's say ummm ....explore each other. For our entree will consist of a cocktail of pussy and ass licking and some toe sucking. How does that sound? It would be up to Stevie to then judge the appropriate time for him to engage, for the meat course." I was mesmerised at Chrissie's confidence.

At this point Veronica got down onto the mattress on her hands and knees to join us and crawled towards Chrissie seductively swaying her plump bum from side to side.

"I think that sounds spectacular Chrissie, I am glad you thought about it like I have. I really like that plan. I know Steven's perversions and he's knows mine, but I am getting wet thinking about your sexual perversions!" said in her huskiest voice and boy could she do husky. All her attention seemed to be for Chrissie and I could see her getting aroused as she'd turned red with all that blood rushing to the surface and pussy going into overdrive.

Without hesitation Veronica went in moving towards Chrissie who picked herself up and they came together for their first embrace and a sloppy and deep kiss. Not wanting to feel left out, I moved closer in and Veronica turned to plant a deep kiss on my lips, whilst I extended one hand towards Veronica's bum and the other to Chrissie's bum.

I detached from Veronica and switched to Chrissie who looked at me yearningly for my lips, another deep tongue kiss. Veronica came in close so our 3 heads converged. And we switched kissing to one another. Veronica to Chrissie, Chrissie to me, me to Veronica and then back to Chrissie. Our hands began to roam stroking bums, pussies and my cock. Chrissie and Veronica commenced their moaning. I slipped back and let Veronica slip her tongue further into Chrissie's mouth and moved behind Veronica. Off came both thong sandals, more sexy wrinkly feet to feast my eyes upon. I then lifted her dress over her hips, back and over her head to reveal the skimpiest pink g-string thong that squeezed and squashed into her fleshy hips; her gold belly chain and her exposed size E breasts mildly sagging over her chest. I gave her 47 year old ass a rub and a slap in absolute approval. Her bum cheeks rippled to the impact.

I looked around to take a view from the front to marvel at her thong and gold chain which draped over her naval above her mound.

"Oh Veronica that is scandalous!"

I looked at Chrissie's reaction and noticed her inhaling deeply at this unveiling, looking shocked at how little coverage the pink g string gave over Veronica's partially shaved snatch and she subconsciously licked her lips.

"My word this leaves nothing to the imagination Veronica!" she gasped in a quivering voice when at last she could speak.

"I think the expression is, dressed to please!"

"Rather, undressed to please Veronica!" Veronica turned to look at me with a 'how dare you' expression, but then laughed!

Chrissie not interested in chit chat reached forward to rub her silky material and to stimulate her pussy behind. Chrissie and imprinted another sloppy kiss on Veronica. It was heaven to witness. She then looked over Veronica's shoulder to me, whilst rubbing her back and squeezing her bum and winked at me as she began to eat her ear.

"Oh my gosh. I love the feel of your ass!" Gasped Chrissie, whilst she ran her finger up up and down the outer edge of her crack. Veronica then unscrambled Chrissie's belt and stripped off her floral robe, throwing it across the room. They drew together like a pair of magnets. Things sped up a notch and Veronica now extended her hands behind Chrissie's back to unclip her bra and seemed to struggle. She started laughing.

"Aahhh ohh! What a time to get butter fingers!" She cried.

I got up and dropped my robe. My spectacular erection fully upright and in full view, both Chrissie and Veronica's attention was switched and they turned their heads to admire my 6 inch length. It was incredibly synchronised.

"Just coming to help you with that Veronica."

Both laughed, but that soon stopped when I unclipped Chrissie in a split second and they carried on feasting on each other. I watched Chrissie fall back onto the mattress with Veronica on top creeping over her body. Chrissie wrapped her legs around Veronica's waist, using her heels and the soles of her feet to stroke Veronica's ample ass. The pink thong disappeared down Veronica's exposed ass as if she had none on.

"Ohhh, hmmmm." Sounds of subtle moaning and the wet sounds of sloppy kissing became more audible filling the room with a seedy sexual soundscape.

I stood up grabbing the bottle of Bollinger and three glasses. I switched off the TV knowing Buttslammers was no longer required. I took a few steps back to watch this show. Shook the bottle stripped the foil and popped open the cork. Champagne overflowed. I reached forward where Veronica was nibbling at Chrissie's fully erect nipples and aimed the bottle between Chrissie's chest. Veronica lapped it up and Chrissie screamed.

"Jaaaaaaaa!" I think it was more the cold sensation of the drink than anything else. Veronica ran her tongue between her chest sucking up the champagne, and her tongue followed the trails of fluid as it spread over Chrissie's belly, mopping it up all.

I poured champagne into the three glasses, placed two beside the mattress and took my own, taking in the delightful sight of Veronica nibbling on Chrissie's nipples. I noticed Chrissie trying to hook her big toe around Veronica's string thong as if she wanted to remove it. I lifted the string off the side of her waist and hooked it between Chrissie's toes.

"Take them off with your feet Chrissie."

Her foot moved around her butt and pulling her elasticated thong out from the hidden depths of Veronica's ass crack and off they came from her butt, down her thighs to her knees. Veronica lifted her knees and I pulled it off completely, upon noticing a wet patch, I squashed them and stuffed them into my mouth to take in her flavour.

Chrissie watched that kinky move and took a deep breath.

"Aahhhh lick my pussy Veronica!"

Veronica adjusted herself moving slowly south grabbing Chrissie's lacy black knickers. Pulling them off. She then zoned in on Chrissie's pussy cat. Her tongue flapping her moist lips "ahhh ja Veronica". We were all completely naked and the real fun could now begin. Chrissie raised and spread her knees to form an arch to give Veronica wider access to her sex; pussy, perineum and her anus all within her tongues reach.

I got onto my knees and rested my head beside Chrissie's waist to get a better view of the sounds and sights of this extraordinary pussy munching. Chrissie subtlety moaning and clearly in a state of arousal, turned towards me reaching her hand to my mouth, she used her finger to grab the thongs string and ever so slowly withdrew Veronica's pink thong from my mouth making sure Veronica witnessed the whole spectacle. It finally exited my gob. Chrissie grabbed it and squeezed it before shoving it down her own gob. The thong in her mouth suppressed her moaning.

Veronica moaned in delight at the sight of these instinctive actions.

"Gosh, you are both raunchy, so raunchy." This prompted a quicker movement of her tongue and mouth slobbering over Chrissie's pussy.

Chrissie looked into my eyes and with thong in mouth, used her eyes and face to point to Veronica protruding ass cheeks. It was my prompt to get involved.

I moved up crawling around towards Veronica's rear end. I took my time to absorb the gorgeous vista ahead. Veronica's generous plump ass, with a sexy indentation pressed into her hips from her g string earlier. Veronica's head and red hair bobbing up and down over Chrissie's snatch. Chrissie starting to rotate her hips in a circular motion, whilst her mouth was stuffed with Veronica's thong; the sight of Chrissie's barefoot sandals on her feet made this view close to an ultimate fantasy.

"What a view ladies! I am coming in Veronica!" I shouted as if to say 'remember me'.

"Lick my pussy and ass Stevie!" Staring the obvious Veronica nonetheless reached behind to prise her cheeks apart.

Chrissie at this point withdrew the thong from her mouth, by now it was soaked in mine and Chrissie's drool and she threw them across the lounge and screamed in pleasure.

"Jaaaaaaaaaaaaa! sehr schone, leck mich, oooo!" Chrissie moaned.

I dived in towards Veronica's odourless bumhole and sought her perineum.

"Ohhh Steven, you do that! That's a spot!" Veronica moaned.

After focussing my tongue on her perineum, I moved down to her pink labia and starting flicking her lips which were already saturated. I took my fingers covered them in my saliva ran them slowly into and out of her vaginal opening.

"Oohhhhhhhh" Veronica lifted her head away from the pussy eating to let that scream out. The three of us now feasted and performed out an oral sex fantasy. The sloppy sounds, moaning filled the room and sweat began to form on all our bodies. We continued like this for few minutes before Veronica pulled away from Chrissie's muff.

"Oh Chrissie, let's 69, come turn around and slip underneath me. I want you to tongue my pussy, whilst Stevie digs his into my ass."

"Oh yes Veronica, you greedy minx."

Chrissie obeyed and flipped around and slipped underneath Veronica's body catching a full view of her dangling breasts and belly chain. I was slightly envious of Chrissies position, until I saw Chrissies head pop out directly below Veronica's snatch.

"Oh hello darling." Chrissie laughed. I grabbed a pillow to raise her head, planting a deep kiss on her lips at the same time. Veronica lowered her pussy so it hovered just above her face. Chrissie got to work.

"Ohh!" Veronica moaned as the tongue touched her pussy, such was her sensitivity to Chrissie's tongue. Veronica dived in for more of Chrissie's muff and away we were again both of them lost within their insatiable lesbian desires.

I sought Veronica's feet to engage in my favourite sport. I grabbed her left foot, spitting out several shots of dribble onto her sole and spread it over her foot and toes like butter being spread over bread.

"Ohh that's rude Stevie, you animal! Tickle my toes ohhhh!" As the pussy eating continued.