My Curvy, Sexy, Mature Neighbour Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I submerged her toes in my mouth, sliding my tongue and my spit in and out of them. I then starting sucking on the ball of her foot focussing on her lovely curve. My tongue and lips slid down her wet wrinkled curve to her heel, and I slobbered over her heel. I picked up her right foot and repeated the treatment, but half way through, I was interrupted.

"Oh Stevie stop sucking toes, and lick my bung hole!" Shouted Veronica.

"Schnell Stevie!" added Chrissie.

I was loving this authority and felt like a sex slave. Gladly, I obliged placing her foot back on the mattress, and forward I went targetting Veronica's sexy brown rose bud and with my tongue extended ready for action, I pulled her ass cheeks as far apart as possible and dug my tongue into her rectum.

" Oooohh get straight down to business Stevie! Ohh I am loving this!" Chrissie with her eyes wide open was like an animal possessed giving free reign to her lesbian desires. I moved my tongue in and out penetrating her rectum, a foreshadowing for something more meaty to do the same later.

"Oh oh oh oh oh! That's filthy, but good both of you carry on!" As Veronica reached out for a breath.

After a minute I moved my tongue away from her rosy bud and guided it down her ass rim to meet Chrissies tongue and we licked each other to taste Veronica's ass and pussy juices mixing them both together. I reached for my champagne glass bringing it to Veronica's ass crack, tilted it pouring the contents slowly down the rim of her ass falling like stream, it trickled onto her labia and Chrissie sucked it in. More champagne flowed and I joined Chrissie to feast on it.

"Ooooooooo! what a sensation!" Veronica screamed.

After sometime, Chrissie looked at my neglected cock.

"Ahhhhh, Veronica, Steven's cock is feeling a little neglected, shall we remedy this situation."

"Yes, we ....should! " Veronica said hungrily.

They both untangled themselves from their 69 and both faced me crawling towards my erect cock licking their lips. It was a shit hot sight. Veronica took charge and was hungriest to grab my cock first and Chrissie settled for my scrotum.

"Oh my word!" This was my first time with two mouths feasting on my cock.

Veronica took the depth of my shaft coating my engorged cock with her saliva. Up and down she travelled, causing incredible sensations. Chrissie released my balls and joined in and they both shared my phallus. Both their tongues and lips intertwined as they moved up and down my member mixing their dribble together. This went on for couple of minutes. I finally felt part of the threesome and this was a mesmerising feel.

"This is paradise ladies!" I uttered.

My thoughts turned to penetration, who first, how and where?

Both of them carried on, Veronica rolling her tongue around the head and Chrissie focusing on my stick. The sounds of this double blow job was absolute filth and after a few more minutes of sausage sucking they finally withdrew seeing that I was jerking and moaning like I was about shoot prematurely. I couldn't deny I was close.

"Right lets get into a double cowgirl position ladies?!" I said feeling confident and horny for penetration.

"Oh yes, my pussy is craving intercourse, hmmmm!" Agreed Veronica.

"Mmmmh yes if I can ride you first Stevie?" Pleaded Chrissie.

I winked at her and she smiled, giving her preference.

The two of them were slightly competitive, but we all moved into position I lay down on my back with a pillow under my head. Chrissie jumped over my hip to straddle me, with her head pointing towards me, she guided my cock slowly and lowered herself onto my sloppy penis.

"Oooooh ja Stevie!" As she began to slide her pussy in and out and out of my shaft finding some early rhythm.

Veronica walked across slightly delayed and looking slightly envious with Chrissie. I admired her curvaceous figure, watching the sexy movements of her bum cheeks. She moved to grab the wicker basket and placed it beside the side my waist and within arms reach. I suspected she was up to something, but thought it more exciting not to ask about any of her wicked ideas.

She then positioned her feet either side of my arms and she knelt down onto her knees lowering her ass and pussy to hover over my face, and I began to perform oral sex on her wonderous salty pussy.

"Ahh ja!" Chrissie continued to bounce and slide over my belly, moving her pussy in and out of my shaft, with her breast bobbing up and down and side to side. She reached forward to french kiss Veronica. I sat watching the full extent of Veronica's mound and ass, applying my tongue, and using my finger to stimulate her soaking labia.

The sex noises, the sound of skin colliding with skin now reverberated around the room.

"Oh Stevie, your cock is throbbing my pussy" as Chrissie briefly detached from Veronica's lips. I grabbed both Veronica's feet and started to caress the soles on each, and then rotated her toe ring.

"Keep it going Chrissie, I want you to come." As I continued to feast on Veronica's pussy.

Suddenly, Veronica without warning moved her pussy away from my mouth, reached towards the wicker basket grabbing both the lube and the strap on dildo. She then proceeded to drench its shaft thoroughly with anal lube. Chrissie looked slightly alarmed at what she was up to, but soon realised what Veronica was planning. She looked at me for my reaction, but I felt we should go with the flow and push our pleasures to 'our version' of extreme.

"Just enjoy it Chrissie!" as I tried to reassure her.

Veronica then with a wicked smile on her face stood up and slipped her feet and legs through the dildo straps, which she adjusted to maximum width and lifted the device up around her waist, barely able to wrap the straps around her fleshy rear end, but thankfully avoided embarrassment. She walked beside Chrissie, rubbing her cock, sorry her dildo, while Chrissie continued to ride my cock. No words being required as to which hole it was to be buried in, which was intended for Veronica's ass, but now seeking Chrissie's. The sequence of events was totally surreal.

"Oh my god Veronica, are you sure?" Chrissie looked rather nervous more at the size of it rather than the act itself.

"I am going slightly off script here, Chrissie. Yes, let me stuff your German ass! This will make you explode. Don't worry I will be gentle at first so your ass can adjust to the sensation and size."

"Du dreckige Schlampe." Chrissie let out with a sigh as she continued thrusting.

"That means you dirty bitch Veronica. No offence intended." I added.

"No offence taken and my pleasure. Don't worry Chrissie, I am not a sadomasochist "

Veronica let out a mischievous laugh at that comment and walked around, placing her body just behind Chrissie's clammy bum which by now was sticking to my skin, as it motioned back and forth on my belly and in and out of my cock.

"Just relax Chrissie, this will help you along the way, it's going to feel very filling but first of all let me prepare you!"

We both paused momentarily Chrissie bent over to expose her anal opening preparing herself for double penetration, whilst my cock rested in her vagina and looked into my eyes. Veronica moved her head to her anus spitting her dribble over her ass and gently with her tongue and fingers spread it around the anus and into the area where the sun don't shine in a wickedly wanton and immoral act.

"Oooooeeeee!" squealed at the sensation of her anus being stimulated.

"You taste fantastic Chrissie, a little bit of lube should do the trick"!

And on it went deep into her anus lubricating it's cavity walls. I tried to catch a sight of the action, but could only see the top Veronica's head and hair bobbing over the horizon of Chrissie's rounded ass. I relied on the filthy sounds to conjure up images.

"Mmmmh" Chrissie purred to this filthy act.

Veronica grabbed a pillow and we all adjusted awkwardly as she slipped it under my butt to lift up Chrissie's ass for ease of penetration. She then ever so slowly with her hand as a guide inserted her lubed strap on dildo into her anus. It slid in easily, but ever slowly into her tight bumhole opening, passing past Chrissie's sphincter, she then held the dildo in place going no further to allow her rectum to naturally expand.

At the same time Chrissie moaned. "Oh shitt!!! Shizer!!! I feel stuffed but it feels, it feels .......good actually!" Chrissie's breathing accelerated but she smiled, seemingly relieved and satisfied at the feel of the two 6inch members stuffed into her two love holes. We all felt relieve.

"Chrissie are you okay?" "Ja" she replied.

"Let me starting riding you Stevie!"

Chrissie's hips began to motion back and forth, back and forth, building up slow and steady momentum, whilst Veronica continued to hold the strap on dildo stationary, in a shallow part of Chrissie's poop chute, waiting for the right moment to speed up beyond the current gentle thrusting, being hugely considerate and careful with Chrissie's delicate rectum.

Chrissie moaned out a pleasurable growl. 'Ohhhhhhhhh, this...is...... heaven.. ooooooeeeeee!" and this gave me and Veronica the licence to build up pace. All three bodies intertwined and locked in together like we were playing a game of naked twister. Our bodies collectively began perspiring out sweat adding to the animalistic ambience.

I extended my arms stroking Chrissie's bouncing breasts and cupped them holding them still. She took my fingers and starting sucking on them creating a lovely erotic contrast to the filth taking place behind her. My vista was of Chrissie's belly and pussy straddling my cock and Veronica behind holding onto Chrissie's rounded buttocks, her mildly sagging breasts and belly chain shaking to the movement of her wide hips that now gently thrusted a plastic phallus into Chrissie's anus. Her anus clearly relaxed and opened up further capacity for Veronica to dig in deeper and deeper into her rectum.

Chrissie arched her back forward, allowing Veronica easier access to stab in and out, but primarily to come in to land a deep wet kiss on my lips, exchanging more of our fluids. "ohhhh ohhhhh!" she purred close to my lips. She then somehow found the composure to suggest our next move, whilst being double dipped. "After I come,..... I want to masturbate to you butt fucking Veronica!"

"That's fantastic multi -- tasking Chrissie, but yes!" I said impressed at how Chrissie handled this intense sexual pleasure.

And that was our prompt to turn up the heat and the thrusting jumped up a gear closing in on full speed. We maintained this energy for a few more minutes, all getting exhausted, sweat dripping of her skin.

Chrissie continued to slide in and out of my cock, but now at maximum speed, Veronica now arched her back to come in closer over Chrissie as the dildo was now firmly entrenched in Chrissies anal cavity thrusting deeply and slowly in and out. Chrissie turned around to meet with Veronicas face and they sought each other's tongues, creating another hot image for my wank bank. All our bodies combined, looking like one giant enlarged naked body. Another few minutes passed. Before the moaning ramped up.

"Ja Ja ja, stuff me both, stuff me." Chrissie grunted not looking herself, but possessed, closing into a climax.

Ja ja oh my god... keep......it ...... going oooooooeeeeeee!!!!" she squealed again.

Chrissie, suddenly and rapidly dismounted from my cock and, in the process dislodged Veronica's dildo out of her butt.

"Ohh my word, she's going to explode!!" yelled Veronica and she instinctively moved her hand around Chrissie's body to start rapidly tapping Chrissie's soaked clitoris. I felt powerless and froze watching the drama. Chrissie screamed "Comminnngggg" from the bottom of her lungs like it was a heart attack (as she forewarned). Her body spasmed falling back onto Veronica who supported her weight, and her pussy convulsed and erupted with a fountain of cum pouring onto my mid riff splashing onto my face, Chrissie appeared lifeless with her eyes closed and she momentarily seemed to stop breathing, before finally coming back around with a deep inhalation followed by a series rapid shallow breathes.

"Oh my god Chrissie are you okay?" I said really concerned. She nodded to say yes. "I don't think I have seen a more dramatic orgasm ever!" Chrissie couldn't find the strength for words. But I felt like giving a round of applause at the spectacular performance. She finally came round supporting her own body weight which gave Veronica the freedom and without any words the chance to satisfy her greedy urge to dive in and taste Chrissie's juices off my belly before it absorbed into my skin. She ran her tongue towards my cock and at the same time I held Chrissie's hands interlocking our figures. We smiled at each feeling a state of bliss and I felt something was right and amusingly realised it was Veronica sucking the juices of sex off my cock.

We rested up for a while talking, giving feedback on the sex, feasted on fruit, feeding each other in innovative ways visited the toilet and toasted our champagne glasses. I would call it an intermission mixed in with some good natured foreplay.

It was 830pm. I lay on my side on the mattress with my hand supporting my head admiring the view of Veronica's back and the shape of plump ass was enhanced as she folded her legs towards Chrissie who sat opposite her. They whispered to each other for a few moments. I moved in closer toward Veronica to spoon her. Veronica felt my semi erect cock and extended her hand to grab it and slowly started playing with it

"hmmm Stevie, let's get that blood flow into your cock." Upon saying that Veronica turned and sat on her back between the both us and now the centre of attention.

"Well now that Chrissie had her moment of ecstasy. I think it's time for me and Stevie to achieve our climaxes to give some parity to this session don't you think Chrissie?"

"Hmmm yes Veronica I would like to be the voyeur this time." Said Chrissie.

"I like the sound of that Stevie, we'll have an audience. So we'd better entertain!" Veronica said. I listened amazed at the sexual maturity of the both of them.

"I want to watch you bum fuck Veronica Stevie! We discussed this. Show me your sexual prowess!! Hmmmm!" My cock started to twitch and thicken upon hearing this.

"No pressure then, but let's be honest this'll be no hardship, rather an ultimate pleasure for us!"

Veronica raised her body off the mattress to face me with a lustful look in her eye, we embraced and started to make out, deep kissing and arms wrapping around each other. Chrissie moved up behind Veronica smacking her ass and she detached her lips from mine pulling my lip as she did, and she turned to the side to seek Chrissie's tongue, another deep kiss and the three way sharing of saliva began. I reached forward to kiss Veronica's neck.

"Ohhh!" Veronica loved the feel of lips on her neck and carried on running my tongue in all directions. I reached around her neck and sought a taste of Chrissie's tongue, licking it and then kissing her passionately.

Hands began to roam over breasts, bums bellies, pussy's and cock. The subtle moaning of foreplay and the sounds of saliva being churned filled the room. We collectively began to let our sexual desires assume complete control over our behaviours. The next course of sexual indulgence was in full swing.

After a few minutes of intense kissing and stroking, Chrissie then withdrew herself from the two of us and fell back against the wall, placing pillows behind her back to take what i assumed to be her voyeur position.

She lifted and slowly separated out her knees to uncover her gorgeous snatch, whilst she looked yearningly toward me and Veronica as we lustfully began to consume one another, I kept whatever eye I could on Chrissie, who was clearly erotically trying to distract me.

She licked her fingers and slowly rubbed her breasts, moving her hand further down her belly to stimulate her clitoris.

I sucked on Veronica's nipples, whilst gazing at my Chrissie's teasing and self pleasing.

Veronica looked across "Ohhh Chrissie, your pussy looks so delicate!"

Upon saying that Veronica fell back onto the mattress placing her head strategically just behind Chrissie's feet. She stuck a pillow below her head and her bum and slowly lifted her legs and feet into the air to hover over her head, holding her feet and legs in place with her hands. She was deceptively agile and athletic for a woman of her body type.

Her belly folded into two fleshy lumps and belly chain partially disappeared within. She opened up her sex, her ass crack widened and pussy lips expanded.

"Ahh, I am speechless ladies." I let out a sigh at yet another fantastic sight to add to the countless others already this evening.

Without further hesitation I dived face first seeking her pussy with my tongue and the feast restarted.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh." Veronica letting out a pleasure moan. I liberally emitted plenty of my drool aiming my tongue and lips across the full length of her exposed anus to perineum to labia and finally to her vaginal opening. I briefly looked up to catch Veronica looking down at my and Chrissies face licking her lips as I greedily devoured her, tongue going into overdrive. I let go having had my fill. My cock reached full capacity ready for penetration.

Veronica held her position, but was beginning to struggle to hold her legs, Chrissie got up and held Veronica's feet to allow her rub her clit.

"Suck Veronica's toes Chrissie." As if Chrissie needed an invitation she starting sucking her big toe like it was a lollipop, using her lips and tongues with the same energy and sexual desire as I would. "My god Chrissie that is sexy!"

"Mmmmmh" moaned Veronica.

I positioned my cock on the cusp of her sex and rubbed it on her lips and slowly inserted it, my length slowly disappearing inside her humid love tunnel.

"OOhhhhhhhh" as Veronica let out an exaggerated moan enjoying her first penetration of the evening.

My thrusting commenced, slowly at first, but the pace gathered quickly, Veronica's fleshy skin began rippling to the impact of my pelvis colliding against her hips.

My focus was clearly on the sight of my cock vanishing in and out of pussy, but the sight and wet sounds of Chrissie's toe feasting was accelerating my excitement.

I carried on pounding for a few minutes, trying to distract my thoughts to get control over my climax.

"Yes Yes Yes Stevie stuff me I love your cock I love it!"

"Ohh that's so hot V!" I could no longer control myself and quickly withdrew my cock.

"God damn it Stevie. Why?!?!" Screamed Veronica, looking annoyed.

"The sight your toes being sucked ..... it would have been a premature ejaculation Veronica and before your orgasm. You wouldn't want that now!....Don't worry we have loads of time." I stumbled to explain.

"Ohhh okay then!" Said Veronica reluctantly. Still cursing me.

"Yes Veronica that was probably my fault, toes are his Achilles heel!" Chrissie said apologetically.

"Pardon the pun!" I responded.

"Turn around Veronica and we will try again. I will anally fuck you like you and Chrissie suggested and ill make you explode like the countless times you have already."

We repositioned, Veronica on her knees and her rested her chin on the pillow, giving her hands free reign. I got on my knees holding my cock behind her ass and Chrissie fell back against the pillow for to voyeur.

Chrissie read my mind and threw over the bottle of lube and on I applied it to Veronica's anus, digging my finger deeply inside massaging her rectum and inner sphincter.

"Ohhhh!!! You do that!" Veronica soon forgot about what passed before.

The whole process brought back memories of Sunday and the routine felt familiar, whilst smiling to myself.